Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE COUNT 2.04

Performer (4): Boonskiies, droog, pisskop, AxleGreaser
droog (1): Performer
massive (1): Ircher

No Vote (5): UpTooLate, massive, Golden Robster, Keyser Söze, Heat

With 11 players living it takes 6/11 votes to lynch.

TIMER

(expired on 2016-02-02 08:00:00)

NOTES

AxleGreaser on LA until 26 January
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Massive
Yes, but your iso is extremely small (again 2% of the entire game), and none of your posts are extremely long. Most of them are decent length, but tossing meta aside, it seems to me like you are trying to avoid pressure. By not posting much, you make fewer mistakes. The fewer mistakes you make, the less likely you will be suspected. And, as scum, that's exactly what scum want. Sure, it isn't alignment indicative, but it is not fun to play with people who post so little. Furthermore, it is extremely hard to discern the alignment of people like you due to the low quantity of posts.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 988, Keyser Söze wrote:Why Massive over your "likely scum" reads?

You quoted the wrong reads lists fyi. The answer being to ________________________ Massive _______________________.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1001, Ircher wrote:@Massive
Yes, but your iso is extremely small (again 2% of the entire game), and none of your posts are extremely long. Most of them are decent length, but tossing meta aside, it seems to me like you are trying to avoid pressure. By not posting much, you make fewer mistakes. The fewer mistakes you make, the less likely you will be suspected. And, as scum, that's exactly what scum want. Sure, it isn't alignment indicative, but it is not fun to play with people who post so little. Furthermore, it is extremely hard to discern the alignment of people like you due to the low quantity of posts.

massive says this is normal for him
so can you explain why it is scummy
in this particular instance?

youve only shown why small postcounts
are scummy in general
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Ircher »

@Massive
My first question to you: What are your current reads?
I don't care if you like read lists or not, but I just looked at your ISO anddon't really have a clear picture of who you think are town and who you think are scum.

I would like reads on every player that includes the following info:

Name (Duh!)
Town/Neutral/Null/Scum (Null is no read, neutral is mixed read)
A small commentary on why you feel that way.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 992, Golden Robster wrote:There's a lot of fluff within this pile of text that hides it away
but the vote clears all that away

I am still confused.
I don't see anything special about that vote except that it was tacked onto a bit specifically driected at
@Ircher
, and had any explanation for the vote tacked on the end of a paragraph @Ircher, its about the least clear, purposeful vote i can imagine.

So
If a vote (any vote?) clears it all away...
then in your view every time a scum votes his buddy for bit of distance,
that drags the buddy into the spotlight so much
that it appears you don't believe they can be buddies.

I am not sure i followed that right, if I am mistaken please clarify.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Performer »

Still catching up on what I've missed.

@Axle my answer to your question is that there isn't anything more from me to go into, pertaining to my shifting reads on Rask . It was the flow of his posts - at first they were scummy, then he sounded town, later he did not and so I voted him.

droog's latter half of , doesn't make any sense. We lynched a Mafia Neapolitan on d1 so they couldn't have used his power on AI, at all. Droog, what I meant by bare agreement is like this: "I like AI's posts so he's town."

I need to take a closer look at massive's meta for his scum and town games. I'm starting to doubt my long-held scumread of him.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1006, Performer wrote:Droog, what I meant by bare agreement is like this: "I like AI's posts so he's town."

if someone has similar reads to me
they are on the same wavelength
likelier to be town
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1006, Performer wrote:@Axle my answer to your 942 question is that there isn't anything more from me to go into, pertaining to my shifting reads on Rask . It was the flow of his posts - at first they were scummy, then he sounded town, later he did not and so I voted him.

Earlier in the game I had you a little bit towny.
More recently, your answers are scummy
so I am voting you
its the flow or more accurately 'the vibe'

are we done?
and your good with that?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 981, pisskop wrote:fun with numbers.

Anywho, reading massive based on his total posts is meh at best. Thats like trying to read boons based on total posts or me.

Some games Im in I make up 20% of the total post counts.

pk is right about post count, at least when it comes to pk and massive. pk and massive are on opposite sides of the post-count spectrum, so their post counts are not alignment indicative, Ircher.
-----
@Axle there's nothing more to my answer to your question about Rask. What's your updated scum list, other than me?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: huh????
In post 1006, Performer wrote:droog's latter half of 948, doesn't make any sense.

In post 948, droog wrote:however, did scum get
n0 actions
?
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1009, Performer wrote:@Axle there's nothing more to my answer to your question about Rask. What's your updated scum list, other than me?

and your happy there is nothing more to my scum read/vote than the flow and the vibe?

At this time
Not lynching
(Kaiser, Pisskop, Droog, Massive, Ircher } today
Boon is less likely than average as well.

Reasons:
its the flow and the vibe of their posting.

Right now you are front cab on the rank and the other unmentioned people are some varying distance behind you.

How ever as previously noted if the flow or the vibe changes then although these are my reads now
I might just tell you little later that due to the new flow or the vibe I have changed my mind.

kk.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Performer »

He is playing a little differently than my last game with him when he was town.

@UTL what exactly do you mean by this? As pk saw in my scum game, I'd actively lurk, not fully address people's questions, and mess around with people.
In the last game, I voted Jake, doubted my read on him, unvoted him, you (as scum) hammered me the next day.
I learn from every town game to do better, and in this one, I happened to make the right choice in helping stop 1 of the mafia members.

@Keys in response to your , yes, I'm leaning toward that direction.
Regarding your question about droog - like I stated, his reads on UTL & Heat didn't come off as town paranoia to me. He stated they were moving to null YET he thought 1 of them was scum. I might as well say I think these 2 crayons are blue, yet 1 of them must be red. If anything's fluff, that is.

-----
I get where your coming from. There's a lot of fluff within this pile of text that hides it away but the vote clears all that away.

I'm going to stick with my guns on this one. Even if he does flip scum and you all accuse me of being scum buddies together.

Can you tell me what you mean by this, Golden?
And why do you think I'm town? Meta? Gut? Certain posts? VCA? NKA?
-----

if someone has similar reads to me
they are on the same wavelength
likelier to be town

@droog well
in one way, that's true
on the other hand, clever, experienced town players should think for themselves at the same time
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1012, Performer wrote:Can you tell me what you mean by this, Golden?
And why do you think I'm town? Meta? Gut? Certain posts? VCA? NKA?

I expect its just the flow.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Performer »

@Axle this is what I mean by flow. If you re-read my ISO, you'll see I expanded on my changing reads of Rask .

Rask - I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. He suddenly started engaging more and sounded more logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. But his post right before deadline (WITHOUT A VOTE), and pg 31 interaction, made me change my mind.

Deadline just around the corner and he put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 didn't look right either - like he didn't care about or wanted to actively impede progress. After some deliberation, I changed my town lean on him, to scumread.
-----
If you're one of those players who's extremely particular about someone posting numerous post #s for their reads , well, then you may just be scumreading me all the way into my death, whether it's today because of this horrid mislynch, at night, or whenever.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Performer »

Heat - in , he scumread Ircher, and was the extent of his pressure on Ircher on d2. Then only 3 hours later, he unvotes Ircher. His continued desire for AI's death on d1, his vote on AI since the RVS, and the rest of his sparse ISO = :eek:

VOTE: Heat

-----
Went through a few of massive's scum games, compared them to the one where him and I were town, as well as this one - I'm dropping him from scumread to null.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Heat »

I unvoted ircher cause he answered my question.
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Heat »

And I didn't see any reason to move my vote during D1. AI was, at the time, my biggest scumread, and no one else pinged me as much as AI did.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 1014, Performer wrote:@Axle this is what I mean by flow. If you re-read my ISO, you'll see I expanded on my changing reads of Rask .

Rask - I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. He suddenly started engaging more and sounded more logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. But his post right before deadline (WITHOUT A VOTE), and pg 31 interaction, made me change my mind.

Deadline just around the corner
and he
put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32
His pg 31 didn't look right either
- like he didn't care about or wanted to actively impede progress. After some deliberation, I changed my town lean on him, to scumread.
-----
If you're one of those players who's extremely particular about someone posting numerous post #s for their reads , well, then you may just be scumreading me all the way into my death, whether it's today because of this horrid mislynch, at night, or whenever.

yup I had read your iso

In post 787, Performer wrote:K, caught up with the recent post from Rask on pg 32, and reviewed pg 31 interactions with Rask. It's deadline and the guy
put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32.
His pg 31 doesn't look good either,
it's like he doesn't care about or wants to actively impede progress.
Deadline is just around the corner,
I'm changing my read on Rask again after this deliberation.

VOTE: Rask

but I guess i now know that you have clarified and expanded up page 31
not looking good
(787), to be
not looking right
(1014).
If you had any more clarity about Rasks page 31 you were going to willingly provide i expect it would have happened by now.

I don't see how you got "
actively
impede progress".
I especially don't get how you had AFTER page 31 been voting Irchir at (pg 32), but then noticed "actively impede" when i can't see that, and you can't/don't provide more specific details despite fairly vigorous urging.

The only actually new information that I see between the two votes ((votes irchir/towns rask) > ___ < (votes rask)) is
this post by Rask
this question by me
this post by me nailing the scum read to the wall a little harder than before.

I am failing to understand your version of events where the
continuing
absence of a vote, (he also had no vote in play when you town read him )
and this post by Rask reverses your
town read
to
scum read
As contrast, If anything that post made me check how sure i was I wanted the wagon.

It makes much more sense to me that you reevaluated thread sentiment and how committed I was to the Rask scum read(), and your lack of a substantive reason to town read him and that you were already being asked about it(), and did a flip.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1018, AxleGreaser wrote:If you had any more clarity about Rasks page 31.

I don't see how

I especially don't get how

you can't/don't provide more specific details despite fairly vigorous urging.

I am failing to understand your version of events

your lack of a substantive reason to town read him

^^^
All this.

We still need this Performer:
In post 988, Keyser Söze wrote:
You may need to go back to D1 and
quote and explain your throught-process
(looking at each Raskolnikov post - the ones you town-read, the ones you scum-read, and why).

Can we have an updated readlist please.

Raskolnikov 's ISO is only 38 posts -
I urge you
to talk us through your change of read step by step, post by post (explaining, not just what, but
why
).
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:21 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 877, Ircher wrote:He could've sent it as a PM -- it had nothing to do with this particular game or any ongoing game, so it should be within site rules.

FYI: I am a bit pedantic about rules but
Id put it well outside.
The comment will i believe be based on an evaluation of the content posts and analysis made in this game by keyser.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:45 am

Post by AxleGreaser »

Spoiler: @ircher
You probably need to proof read this bit and explain whatever it is that you meant again.
In post 877, Ircher wrote:53. is interesting... - I scumread Massive for this.... - Very Scum-Indicative

The above is a rask post about boon ircher and perhaps tangentially pk.
No massive or lots of other people anywhere in sight.

I am treating any other ? marks in there as rhetorical questions, as some of them you seem to answer yourself later in the post.
Golden Robster
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Golden Robster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Golden Robster »

In post 1005, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 992, Golden Robster wrote:There's a lot of fluff within this pile of text that hides it away
but the vote clears all that away

I am still confused.
I don't see anything special about that vote except that it was tacked onto a bit specifically driected at
@Ircher
, and had any explanation for the vote tacked on the end of a paragraph @Ircher, its about the least clear, purposeful vote i can imagine.

So
If a vote (any vote?) clears it all away...
then in your view every time a scum votes his buddy for bit of distance,
that drags the buddy into the spotlight so much
that it appears you don't believe they can be buddies.

I am not sure i followed that right, if I am mistaken please clarify.

Actually fair point, I just realised how dumb I sounded there.

But yeah, it's more to do with gut rather than anything else. Obviously that sounds preposterous but feel free to dismiss what I'm saying.

(inb4 I'm completely wrong on this)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:22 am

Post by massive »

In post 1001, Ircher wrote:@Massive
Yes, but your iso is extremely small (again 2% of the entire game), and none of your posts are extremely long. Most of them are decent length, but tossing meta aside, it seems to me like you are trying to avoid pressure.

Do you think I am under pressure? Do you think I was under pressure Day 1?

I'm hoping to be less busy today because there are some things I want and need to go back and look at again. I know there are some questions I've missed somewhere and I want to make sure I answer them, so let me know if anything is outstanding. Besides Ircher's demand that I produce a complete wall of my reads and thought processes, which sounds like busy work.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:48 am

Post by massive »

In post 787, Performer wrote:K, caught up with the recent post from Rask on pg 32, and reviewed pg 31 interactions with Rask. It's deadline and the guy put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 doesn't look good either, it's like he doesn't care about or wants to actively impede progress. Deadline is just around the corner, I'm changing my read on Rask again after this deliberation.

Is this the post of a Rask scumbuddy? Initially I looked at it as trying to force through the Rask lynch, but that's only scummy if Performer is scum and Rask is town, which we know he wasn't.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”