DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:03 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

This is certainly a battle of feints.

You do realize that the more you use reaction tests, the less effective they are. This is the fourth this game. There was one D1, iirc, guilty on me, fake Vig, and fake RB.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 5333, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5330, Drixx wrote:
In post 5329, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5326, Sensei wrote:1) Varsoon would be that guy and put a scumdayvig in the game but I'm not really feeling that. Especially after pip's snapshot there.
2) When the ENTIRE FUCKING GAME THINKS YOU'RE SCUM then staying in the game -if you're town- is being a distraction, it has nothing to do with you, we need to see you flip before endgame, that's all there is to it. Change up how you play to not be a lurksack, OMGUSy, unreadable antitown whatever and this wont happen to you every single game.
3) Why did you park your BIT vote on me the entire day even after I became pretty obviously town?

See, I'm trying to go away, I'm really tired, but now players try to engage me. :roll:

I put my BIT vote on you because I wanted to test it out and I was certain no one would be stupid enough to vote for you. How could anyone see you as Scum?

I moved it when I saw an actual viable wagon.

And if you're wondering, I really did think CoolDog was Scum.

Why would any player in the history of mafia ever have to say that?

I would. Anything and everything I say or do - or don't say or do - is supposedly a Scum!tell.

I can say my piece, whether you like it or not. At least once I flip, there will be fewer unanswered questions, right?

You do want questions answered, don't you?

Yep. I'm comfortable putting you in the town pile. Scum Klingon would have done what Lowell did in response to me.

In post 5370, Lowkey wrote:Lowell head here. I'm back. Promised I'd read if we survived the night, so I'll do so.

I'm getting townvibes from Kling's reaction to his wagon. Also I empathize completely with DGB, and also am more than a bit lost trying to figure out the mechanics-- though it's a safe bet that at least one or two of the folks with Big Exciting Roles (BERs) are scum. I haven't kept track of all the claims, but it defies belief that all the normally town roles are, in this case, town.

VOTE: drixx

Perhaps there's an obvious reason not to do this (and hindu can yell at me in the PT if needed), but I'm not seeing anything productive out of this role. His only action so far today was to pounce on kling's (admittedly ridiculous) tautology. Seems like low-hanging fruit. Other than him being the original MC (a fact he's milked, IMO, but doesn't clear him) I don't see what there is to like here.

~Lowell

Or maybe I was trying to sort Klingon? (See Above).
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 5365, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5356, Drunken Pirates wrote:you aren't dealing with titus you are dealing with me

My apologies Mollie, my point stands however.

so what you are saying is that your big long reads with the giant sized font didn't count and now you are actually going to put out a readslist? I wasted minutes of my precious life reading those paragraphs.

VOTE: cool cucumbers

MC: SENSEI
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Lowkey »

@5376- I don't understand this at all. You called kling out for scummy thing, then I said your attack was overly obvious and opportunistic, then you said "jk kling is town but lowkey is scum." LOOK I'M SORTING!

I can't believe that after 216 pages, most of which you were presumably hyper-attentive given that you knew you'd be the first MC, this is the best scumhunting tactic you can come up with.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5377, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5365, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5356, Drunken Pirates wrote:you aren't dealing with titus you are dealing with me

My apologies Mollie, my point stands however.

so what you are saying is that your big long reads with the giant sized font didn't count and now you are actually going to put out a readslist? I wasted minutes of my precious life reading those paragraphs.

VOTE: cool cucumbers

MC: SENSEI

Agreed. Cool cucumbers looks terrible right now, especally with cooldog flipping town.

vote cool cucumbers
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:47 am

can some1 remind me to not ever make lowell mad? I don't ever wanna make lowell mad. like reck can cut his eyes at me and I shiver but i get the feeling that lowell wld cut me to the bone.

where did hindu go

also lowell, I really think that cuke pple are a good bet for scum. if you need me to explain our play d1 I can and I will.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:48 am

yoyo I just want you to know that you freak me out.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 5187, Skybird wrote:
In post 5183, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5178, Skybird wrote:My magic/night action is making a person hated. I

So you used it on who?

I didn't choose to use it. I don't plan on using it until I'm pretty sure I have scum targeted.

This seems unreal after reading through your ISO.

In post 5211, Skybird wrote:I did not use my ability. itlepip is lying. He needs to be lynched.

Albert
, is this () experience call or a gut call?

And What is a Transporter?

Response to :

Ah! Now I get it Yos. Probably
Sky
did it and is lying because she doesn't want to get lynched / day vig'd. Atleast we know about that now and we can work around it. So don't worry.

In post 5255, Klingoncelt wrote:Never hurts to ask.
Gale, did you make Yos hated? If yes, why?

Nope. Probably some naive girl did it!

In post 5280, itlepip wrote:cause the flum result on Diamond was fake for a reaction, it works cause I can back him up that it was always fake.

I don't believe it, is it the same Itlepip of Day 1? way to go yo! But I think Diamond is Idiot town.

In post 5308, itlepip wrote:
Flash Fire Klingon

In post 5312, Zulfy wrote:
Shadow block itlepip

In post 5313, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5312, Zulfy wrote:
Shadow block itlepip

???

Thanks, I think. :good:

I don't like the last three posts, feels sketchy!

In post 5322, Klingoncelt wrote:
I'm not hindering a fucking thing. That nitwit Gale sheepvoted me claiming that I left the game.

What do you mean? and who are you calling a nitwit? :igmeou:

In post 5329, Klingoncelt wrote:
I put my BIT vote on you because I wanted to test it out and I was certain no one would be stupid enough to vote for you. How could anyone see you as Scum?

I moved it when I saw an actual viable wagon.

And if you're wondering, I really did think CoolDog was Scum.

I don't trust this story one bit.

:( Rylai {hug} for #

Spoiler: Let me at em

Thanks for the Rabbit info Rylai. But that doesn't add any credibility to Kling's claim.

And what is a bus driver? from .

In post 5360, Rylai and Lina wrote:Also I changed my mind about kling. she is likely town. Her claim.makes MO sense as a fake claim ( I mean that robot is really underwhelming as fake claim) and is potentially one of the easiest people to push and lynch rifht now (as is happening) l.

Also I doubt scum have this much voting power AND a double voter

~Lina

I don't understand this Lina, could you please explain more elaborately? If her Fake Claim is meh, that means she is town. Is that what you are saying?

Also, is there a meta knowledge about fake claims here?

ps: I didn't read steven universe because I didn't even finish reading this game yet. Will get to it though, slowly and steadily. Your explanation would help though.

I legit don't know how to read Sky and Itlepip tbh. After the day started, I was sensing scummy vibes from Sky, and then she votes Itlepip and proves that she has no double vote. o_0 go figure!

I just want to ignore those two right now and deal with Kling and Zulfi today. I don't understand Shadow Block, is that a shadow magic ingame?

Reg , I felt Drixx to be scummy too. But that just seems to be his style.

Itlepip: & Zulfi:

Spoiler: ONLY open if you are Zulfi or Itlepip

In post 5373, Fluminator wrote:
Also, I apologized to Max because I like him. Lol
He was also the first person to defend me so I just felt bad voting to kill him.

Why do I feel all your reasons are bogus?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:58 am

DP, did any of your reads change after Day 1? Also what are you thinking about ABR right now?

And I don't always questions my scummy reads, so please don't be offended if I ask questions. And these questions are not random, and if people don't answer them, then I read them as uncomfortable to answer that question. Just clearing myself, as I found that you are troubled with my style of scum hunting.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

*hug back*

A busdriver is a role who will change two peoples slots before any other actions happens. so a vig shot on player A will kill player B and an investigation on player B will show player A's result. if there is a role to make people hated a buss driver can lead that to someone else
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

^~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5374, Zulfy wrote:
In post 5372, itlepip wrote:Hey Zulfy what happens if that first shot wasn't real :twisted:

Oh? That's fine.

Mine wasn't real either.

Yeah right. What does it do, how does it work. Why did you you do it. Stop avoiding the question.

Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5373, Fluminator wrote:
Also, I apologized to Max because I like him. Lol
He was also the first person to defend me so I just felt bad voting to kill him.

Why do I feel all your reasons are bogus?

Why do you think I apologized then?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:07 am

Post by Fluminator »

VOTE: Zulfy
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:07 am

In post 5383, Gale Wing Srock wrote:DP, did any of your reads change after Day 1? Also what are you thinking about ABR right now?

And I don't always questions my scummy reads, so please don't be offended if I ask questions. And these questions are not random, and if people don't answer them, then I read them as uncomfortable to answer that question. Just clearing myself, as I found that you are troubled with my style of scum hunting.

I had to compromise on my d1 reads. nor was I able to do what I normally do in order to obtain them.

I lean town on abr. if he is scum then he wants it really bad and I am good with that.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:10 am

can some1 more important than me which is pretty much any1 push cuke pple tia
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:28 am

In post 5386, Fluminator wrote:Why do you think I apologized then?

Idk, bussing could be a thing. But I don't really see it either. You are an Enigma Flum, but I can sense you are scum.

Tell me who are your most scummiest and towniest reads atm.

I had to compromise on my d1 reads. nor was I able to do what I normally do in order to obtain them.

What do you mean DP? You wanted Cooldog an you got one out of the two lynches. And what do you normally do in order to get d1 reads?

Finally you agree with our pov! Cool then. Why don't you vote for Albert for MC?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:34 am

In post 5384, Rylai and Lina wrote:*hug back*

A busdriver is a role who will change two peoples slots before any other actions happens. so a vig shot on player A will kill player B and an investigation on player B will show player A's result. if there is a role to make people hated a buss driver can lead that to someone else

Thanks Rylai ^_^
You are the only person who answers meta, technical and flavor questions that I ask and I really like you for that. <3

What do you think of Klinoncelt, Zulfy and Itlepip play? And the flavor relation between Sky and Itlepip? Does it make any sense?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

MC:Sensei

Didnt read yet but saw the flips and stuff. And i'd consider my gambit - while not perfect - to already give us enough effect :)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 5390, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5386, Fluminator wrote:Why do you think I apologized then?

Idk, bussing could be a thing. But I don't really see it either. You are an Enigma Flum, but I can sense you are scum.

Tell me who are your most scummiest and towniest reads atm.

You're weird.
Also, surely my biggest scum read is obvious at this point. Cucumbers are probably my second, although I want cerb to post more.
I'm beginning to think Zulfy's a troll account.
Sensei is my biggest town read.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 5391, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5384, Rylai and Lina wrote:*hug back*

Thanks Rylai ^_^
You are the only person who answers meta, technical and flavor questions that I ask and I really like you for that. <3

What do you think of Klinoncelt, Zulfy and Itlepip play? And the flavor relation between Sky and Itlepip? Does it make any sense?

well Kling is not lying about her character or the fake character she has (becuase of the BIT vote -last three letters of Rabbit). I like how she responded to the wagon on herself .

Zulfy well ... his posts - even though there is basically nothing there in his ISO - are not scummy.

Itle is really worrying me atm. I can't understand 2 things about his last nights :
- why he chose Flum?
- why he didn't state he will gain power from adventuring luminous?

I think its pretty logical that if one good role (erra's) was benefiting from this adventure there was a scum role who was getting the same pleasure.

As I said I can't believe both are town. I guess at least one of them is a 3p. and in this setup when town get weaker with all these vote manipulation and effects (like make others hated) I guess Varsoon won't ever force town players to kill each other.

this is crazy

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Fluminator »

I asked him to choose me for the first one. Still trying to figure out the second one.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 5395, Fluminator wrote:I asked him to choose me for the first one. Still trying to figure out the second one.

can you quote the posts showing this ? I hate searching in 200 pages you know .. :facepalm:
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 5396, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 5395, Fluminator wrote:I asked him to choose me for the first one. Still trying to figure out the second one.

can you quote the posts showing this ? I hate searching in 200 pages you know .. :facepalm:

legends do mistakes as well!

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Fluminator »

It was right near the end of day. If you control-F it it's fast in the iso. I'm on mobile right now so don't want to get it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Varsoon »

Multiple alphabets were invented for the game so that there could be different 'languages' in various regions.
It may just look like gibberish in the game, but those symbols all mean something!
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”