Open 623 (White Flag) - A Moment in Time (Over)

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 967, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I think Firebringer is town.

Why?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 975, pistachi0n wrote:

Why?
Why are you town, according to you?

Answer this question first.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
TheCow
TheCow
Goon
TheCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by TheCow »

I was being rhetorical. The question itself is really the bullshit thing here. How do you call that an interrogation?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 976, AlwaysInnocent wrote:

Why?

I'm town because I saw my role PM.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 962, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Titus, why did you ignore all the towntells on Something_Smart when he was being lynched? You still have not answered this very important question.

I didn't see anything remotely town.

That's like asking a colorblind man why he ate the green one and not the red one.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Titus »

Green apple...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 951, TheCow wrote:"Lynch me if I'm wrong" isn't alignment indicative. Its indicative of conviction which is, coupled with other factors, indicative.

It's what everyone says now, though, so it's an almost worthless tell.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 978, pistachi0n wrote:

Why?

Well technically he answered the question.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 979, Titus wrote:I didn't see anything remotely town.

That's like asking a colorblind man why he ate the green one and not the red one.

I saw town stuff!
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Holy shit. Okay, umm. Viva, what you're doing is the definition of a death tunnel. Maybe you're fucking right (I haven't seen anything from Titus to make me feel strongly about her in any way), but the WAY you're doing this is incredibly anti-town. You're ridiculous push almost put us at L-1 less than a day into the phase. Answering: lol speedlynch me if I'm wrong is bullshit if you're town, because now you're fucking asking for two mislynches in a row. Go directly to LYLO with 0 scum flips, do not pass go. How about you give us a REAL appraisal of the game state, starting with the assumption that Titus is conftown. I am very interested in seeing where your reasoning leads you. Remember, if Titus is conftown, people who have disagreed with you about lynching her aren't automatically scum anymore!

TheCow: is this a wagon because he's useless? Is that basically what I'm looking at? Oh, and "meta". "Lolhammered town" Yeah, right, because scum wouldn't be SUPER aware of the fact that they're blatantly hammering town. Are you telling me TheCow is Uber and next leveling us here? He made rhe blatant lolhammer play assuming we'd think "No fucking way scum just did that?" No offense, the cow, but I assume competence in scum teams, not inspired play, competence alone does not make that play make sense, and I don't have nearly enough experience with TheCow to assume he's capable of taking that line.

So, yeah. Give me more guys. Titus had a stupid tell that worked for her a few times before and she placed her faith in it, and TheCow is a useless lurksack. Does anybody actually have any more reason for having lynch worthy certainty the wagon they're on is on scum?
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:02 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 977, TheCow wrote:I was being rhetorical. The question itself is really the bullshit thing here. How do you call that an interrogation?
Alright. You want to be interrogated instead? Why did you hammer someone you believed to be town?

Firebringer wrote:
In post 978, pistachi0n wrote:

Why?

Well technically he answered the question.
Yes, it's the kind of answer that begs for a lynch.

Titus wrote:
In post 962, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Titus, why did you ignore all the towntells on Something_Smart when he was being lynched? You still have not answered this very important question.

I didn't see anything remotely town.

Sure you didn't. Terrible excuse.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

Cerberus you said you could do more analysis with flips. What do the two flips tell you?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Drixx »

Searching for a replacement for Yonom.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, The last person who lol hammered town like that was scum. Second, his lol hammer after avoiding the wagon just is terrible. I am at meta farts with the cow (still don't know what meta there) but oh well.

Still perfectly fine with a Pistachion wagon as well. His statement that he'd want me looked into yesterday combined with his reluctance to vote me when the eventuality came to pass isn't townie either.

Now, you cannot just shit all over the existing scumhunting while providing none of your own.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 988, Titus wrote:@Cerb, The last person who lol hammered town like that was scum. Second, his lol hammer after avoiding the wagon just is terrible. I am at meta farts with the cow (still don't know what meta there) but oh well.

Still perfectly fine with a Pistachion wagon as well. His statement that he'd want me looked into yesterday combined with his reluctance to vote me when the eventuality came to pass isn't townie either.

Now, you cannot just shit all over the existing scumhunting while providing none of your own.

True. I'll get around to isoing everyone after work today, spent yesterday being sick.
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:20 am

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 988, Titus wrote:@Cerb, The last person who lol hammered town like that was scum. Second, his lol hammer after avoiding the wagon just is terrible. I am at meta farts with the cow (still don't know what meta there) but oh well.

Yeah, well, Titus, even though I agree that TheCow is scummy, you used a similar argument against Something_Smart ("the last person who made a joke during RVS was scum, therefore Something_Smart is scum"), when he was town.

Your case against TheCow is better, but the first argument is fallacious. Just because scum have done X doesn't mean that when someone does X they must be scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

I didn't say TheCow was confirmed scum to me. He's just the most scummy to me atm. Totally not opposed to a pistachion wagon either. If my argument against cow was perfect to me, I would say that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

I don't see the scumminess from Pistachion honestly.
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:46 am

Post by pistachi0n »

Titus--When was I reluctant to vote you? I'm voting for you now!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

When the day started.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

AI can you make a new reads list?
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 992, SirCakez wrote:I don't see the scumminess from Pistachion honestly.

So you're townreading Titus and you think that Pistachion's "oh we can just lynch Titus if she's wrong" line was okay?
Do you even have the capacity for cognitive dissonance?
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 986, SirCakez wrote:Cerberus you said you could do more analysis with flips. What do the two flips tell you?

seconding this request.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 996, Viva La Gloria wrote:
In post 992, SirCakez wrote:I don't see the scumminess from Pistachion honestly.

So you're townreading Titus and you think that Pistachion's "oh we can just lynch Titus if she's wrong" line was okay?
Do you even have the capacity for cognitive dissonance?

I just looked through her ISO. Not seeing it.
Viva La Gloria
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Viva La Gloria
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Viva La Gloria »

In post 984, Cerberus v666 wrote:Holy shit. Okay, umm. Viva, what you're doing is the definition of a death tunnel. Maybe you're fucking right (I haven't seen anything from Titus to make me feel strongly about her in any way), but the WAY you're doing this is incredibly anti-town. You're ridiculous push almost put us at L-1 less than a day into the phase. Answering: lol speedlynch me if I'm wrong is bullshit if you're town, because now you're fucking asking for two mislynches in a row. Go directly to LYLO with 0 scum flips, do not pass go. How about you give us a REAL appraisal of the game state, starting with the assumption that Titus is conftown. I am very interested in seeing where your reasoning leads you. Remember, if Titus is conftown, people who have disagreed with you about lynching her aren't automatically scum anymore!

TheCow: is this a wagon because he's useless? Is that basically what I'm looking at? Oh, and "meta". "Lolhammered town" Yeah, right, because scum wouldn't be SUPER aware of the fact that they're blatantly hammering town. Are you telling me TheCow is Uber and next leveling us here? He made rhe blatant lolhammer play assuming we'd think "No fucking way scum just did that?" No offense, the cow, but I assume competence in scum teams, not inspired play, competence alone does not make that play make sense, and I don't have nearly enough experience with TheCow to assume he's capable of taking that line.

So, yeah. Give me more guys. Titus had a stupid tell that worked for her a few times before and she placed her faith in it, and TheCow is a useless lurksack. Does anybody actually have any more reason for having lynch worthy certainty the wagon they're on is on scum?

1) I am fucking right.
2) SirCakez isn't scum for disagreeing with me about the wagon. He refuses to elaborate on the reasons for his townread, cites ridiculous meta that applies to nearly all of Cow's games as a reason to scumread him, and is defending all of my scumreads and pushing my townreads.
He goes tomorrow.
3) Cow lolhammered a cop in a game before they could claim. Can't use that idiocy as alignment indicative.
4) If you're going to bitch and whine about the current wagons, why don't you present a goddamn alternative.

For the record, if Titus was town the only difference is that I'd lynch EE instead of Yonom. Easy.

I just looked through her ISO. Not seeing it.

I don't even think you're worth talking to at this point.

Return to “Completed Open Games”