Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5775 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Skybird »

ABR, it's hard to ignore the BS. I'd really like to go on at least one adventure but while people are doubting I'm town, I'm not going to push for it.

Anyway, Gale's posts today have felt more town to me. Why are you pushing a lynch on him?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5776 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I explained after the post be made that you mistakes for town. All I can ask of this town is to place your trust in me. I've earned it. I have a lot of experience playing this game, I've been right on the money at every corner, and I will continue to show up and fight for you and for that I need your help to lynch more scum, and to become the next MC.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5777 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:56 pm

EBWOP

Phoneposting sorry.

He made that you mistaked for town*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5778 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5498, Sensei wrote:
Klingon wrote:Anyway, I think Skybird and Itlepip are both 3rd Party.

Where does the logic for this come from?

You've been saying this a lot and never explain why.

I have said why, it probably got lost in all the Day 1 noise.

This game "feels" like the crazy multiball large theme blitzes I play on another site.

It started off with Drixx. Okay, he's the Mod-Designated MC, let's rally around him, Town! Only that didn't happen. There were players saying he was Scum.

Seriously? A Scum MC? Varsoon would do that? Really? No. Not in a million years. So there's something "off" there.

Then we have the Blue/Rouge Skybird/Itlepip thing. Blue and Rouge are mirror reverse opposites of each other. At some point one of the two must die, the survivor inherits the dead's abilities and continues playing.

Would you have two players like that as Town? I wouldn't.

So, I asked both if the other had to die to fulfill their own win condition. Skybird said no, Pip never did answer.

Now it's possible that one is Town and the other Scum, but I'm not seeing either of them in any sort of Townbloc. And the more true Varsoon wants to be to the actual SaGa game, the more likely it is that they're both 3rd Party (Evil and Benign) instead of Town/Mafia.

In post 5499, Sensei wrote:Also you dodged my

In post 5334, Sensei wrote:
In post 5329, Klingoncelt wrote:
I put my BIT vote on you because I wanted to test it out and I was certain no one would be stupid enough to vote for you. How could anyone see you as Scum?

I moved it when I saw an actual viable wagon.

And if you're wondering, I really did think CoolDog was Scum.

Couple things wrong with this.
Why 'test out' a vote on a townread? There were clearly people you thought were scum at no threat of being lynched.
I wouldn't call cooldog a viable wagon strictly because we were putting votes there basically artificially.

The BIT vote came on the 12th. I just dismantled the Scum wagon that built on me for getting sick. There were plenty of places I could have thrown that BIT vote, but as pissed off as I was I figured it best to try it out on the safest possible target. (I never thought that someone would try to wagon you, you're so obvtown it's ridiculous.)

CoolDog can look very scummy as Town, unfortunately. My vote was real. :( Sorry, CoolDog.

So, what do you think of ABR's multiball theory?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5779 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5509, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 5504, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fuck your neighborhood, discuss the game in the open.

I've laid out my thoughts and am waiting for the DS dayvig when everyone is ready.

I will reconsider Klingon and others after that flip.

read on klingon plz

He might give you a read, but he'll never give you a case on anyone. His posts are nothing but batspam.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5780 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5522, Drunken Pirates wrote:abr if you think that diamond is gonna be dayvigged then why are you trying to push fear mongering in the hood?

Because ABR is part of the second Mafia team?
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:16 pm

Funny you say that, I made a 6 paragraph case on DS right before he was shot.

I'm on the fence about you because you haven't lead good charges. Yosarian is town. Help us get Gale.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:17 pm

I remember your day 1 ridiculous argument that I'm scum with Max. Then you said you didn't know about Max but I was scum with Yos. Get real grandma.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Do you give a shit about this game Klingon? Because I do. I want to win.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

In post 5406, Varsoon wrote:Rabbit is probably the
strongest Mec character
in the game (besides T260G, of course). Rabbit has unique access to a
Bit system
, which fires little satellite bit things that float around and shoot his enemies with
lasers
. His move, SatelliteLinker, is
one of the more powerful moves that a Mec can get
Rabbit only joins Red's storyline, as it turns out that Rabbit is an agent of IRPO searching for the Black X drug factory in Kyo. It's unfortunate that more characters can't recruit Rabbit, because he's
very powerful
and his SatelliteLinker ability can make quick work of bosses.

I think this role could be protown, but I also think Klingon is hiding something here. She might have more powers and could only be claiming the BIT vote. Which is fine, but her posts are really weird.

In post 5475, Klingoncelt wrote:I want satellite thingies, they look fun. :D

Like this one, lol. I have never seen the lighter side of Klingon, and although it is refreshing, can't really say if it is play acting or they have changed their play style from being grumpy and analytical to loony and sporadically.

Had I not been sick and had such a rotten Day1 I'd be a lot more cheerful and loony. I like to be silly and have fun. I actually analyze a lot better when I'm happy.

As for powers, seriously, all I have is the BIT vote.

But that's somewhat powerful with Sensei's Double Vote and all the players that are suddenly Hated.

Still, those satellite thingies look totally badass and I want some. :mrgreen:

In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5493, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 5474, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon where are you on DS?

Yosarian is town.

My read on DiamondSentinel yesterday went from Lean Town to Lean Scum. Somewhere I said that he's so messed up and agitated that lynching him would be a mercy killing. He sort of agreed.

But then there's the Suikoden game. I was confused as hell with all the power and some of the odd roles that Town had, plus one of my scumbuddies (Lickety) was having an off game. Terribly off. He got lynched D1, and that made me even more of a mess. Team Scum totally lost that game.

There are parallels between his play here and mine there.

Titus, wgeurts, care to weigh in on this?

I think he's Scum.

And what exactly are you saying here? I can only gather that you think DS is scum, and you would rather not lynch him because it would be mercy killing, and you were a scum in another game and can see DS behaving the same way you did? (Btw, it took me 5 minutes just to understand this post of yours, and I am still confused :? )

Ma'am please! We have enough to read in this game and outside the game, and we don't want to spend hours trying to understand what your ISO means. Could you tell me who are the two people you would like to see lynched today and why? (Please make them a little easier to understand than this above post of yours, Thank You).

In post 5528, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Klingon was the first one to suggest multiball during Day 1 that I can remember. I'm a doctor. I can't investigate.

In post 5529, Albert B. Rampage wrote:It's not a gut read, it's his reaction to being Hated.

Okay, well then I don't see a reason to suspect the party. DS is scummy according to you, and I believe he is a VI, who could be scum or town, but eitherway he can easily be caught before LYLO. He posts a lot and errors a lot and doesn't seem like someone who can get through the end game. So, I am not worried about him at the moment. Sensei has said that he will talk to him and there is R&L, DP and Drixx on the party. So tbqh, I am not worried about DS getting something game breaking that will insta lose us the game. And we should learn to trust each other here, I don't understand the reason why you are after DS when we have so many other people to worry about.

The one major thing that is bothering me right now, especially after reading the flavor that Varsoon posted about Blue and Rogue is that they have powerful roles that would get more powerful later in the game. Idk but it seems like something that we have to discuss right now, and this no longer appears as a distraction to me, but rather a dangerous threat which could lose us the end game.

I think Diamond is confused and demoralized. However, there could be more to that, as he's acting confused and demoralized in the same fashion that I did in a game where I was confused and demoralized Scum. So I think he's Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by itlepip »

he may have already flipped kling.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Pip where's your Gale vote?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5530, Gale Wing Srock wrote:So now my suspicion is growing on Itlepip and Sky. It seems quiet possible that both of them are 3rd party players who have to eliminate the other to win with town. That makes sense along with Yos's concept of Mod and Setup. But if that is the case, then why not just claim that way? And if Itlepip has really got the Day Vig, then he should have claimed after that. I feel that this thing has to be dealt with before the end game, or it will become very messy. Especially with them having this 'hated' vote powers.

I've read this many times now. I must say it makes me extremely uneasy.

As a town we've agreed to let the Sky-Pip situation peculate. Titus defends Skybird, I defend Pip, Yosarian calls them both town, and we sit at a comfortable stalemate.

So "Town" consists only of you, Titus (but not Mollie,) and your BFF Yosarian.

Good to know.

I see Skybird as Neutral or Benign 3rd, and Itlepip as Evil 3rd.

How does everyone else see Sky and Pip?
-
MiniDeathStar
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by itlepip »

VOTE: Zulfy <- where the second kill should be.

Pedit: holy shit that read is the worst one I've seen this game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:36 pm

Skybird do you remember me derailing your wagon to move votes onto Max yesterday? I have a good memory. How about everyone starts playing WITH me?

You all just remember me for attacking you. I attacked three quarters of you. Like it's my job. Aggressive playstyles take an enormous toll on you but they are highly effective.

Let's get Gale lynched guys.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 5783, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Do you give a shit about this game Klingon? Because I do. I want to win.

The strong implication that anyone who doesn't just sheep you or immediately agree with you must not care about the game is pretty condescending. I've had a lesson in that recently. Trust me and put away the vinegar and get out the honey.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Go ahead and vote me Drixx, you are so out of your mind in this game. The only time you have activated yourself was to lynch fucking Cooldog because DP told you to.

In mafiaception, you listened to me, I felt it. This game, it's the void. Black hole. I don't know what you've done with the real Drixx, bring him back to me goddamit.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5537, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

Despite what the critics say, I've won my last 8 games in a row, have an excellent record last year, and improved my scumhunting to unbelievable new highs. It's a thrill and an honor to be playing this game as town, it really is. ...

Are you saying that you were Town in your last 8 games?

You (and that encephalitic ego of yours) are due to roll Scum then, aren't you?
-
MiniDeathStar
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 5791, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Go ahead and vote me Drixx, you are so out of your mind in this game. The only time you have activated yourself was to lynch fucking Cooldog because DP told you to.

In mafiaception, you listened to me, I felt it. This game, it's the void. Black hole. I don't know what you've done with the real Drixx, bring him back to me goddamit.

Umm... I'm not voting you or calling you scum at the moment. I'm saying that you are turning off potential allies with what your posts are implying.

If I had to bet my life that one specific slot is scum, right this second, it would be CC by a mile. I explained why to the party already ... waiting for them to mull it over and agree.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5555, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Scum have daytalk bro. I like you and how you play. Be better than accuse me of coaching a scumbuddy in-thread. Be better than that.

:eek:

:igmeou: How do you know this?

Varsoon didn't give us Daychat in Suikoden.

VOTE: Albert B. Rampage
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5562, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Max's role pm was made public. I suggest you read it.

Oh. Nevermind. :oops:

UNVOTE:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5583, Rylai and Lina wrote:I FUCKING SOLVED IT

GIVE ME A MEDAL :D

~Rylai

So who is the FIRE voter?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5797 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 5590, Rylai and Lina wrote:If yossarian is town then hated + that permanent vote are both scum driven. ...

~Rylai

Unless ABR is right and there are 2 Scum teams...
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5798 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Playing this game is extremely isolating. You've got a handful of people who place their faith in you, but they don't often come out and say it, they don't defend you from your detractors, and you don't entirely know if they are town. The rest hate you. And I mean, they look like they fucking hate you. For stupid reasons. The most biased shit you've ever laid eyes upon. Why?

Because the majority of the players are bitter at you for attacking them, at one point or another. They have a vivid, negative emotional reaction to your every post, they hate your avatar, your name, they are looking for any excuse to vote for you. Anything.

You're generating an enormous amount of social pressure against you, you have friends but they show up few and far between. You're giving this game everything. You think you're doing good, you're getting MC votes, and then Lowkey comes out saying he should be the MC instead, so you claim you can deliver scum by Day 3. This gives you back some MC votes, but then the guy you trust breaks off from your Max bandwagon and goes off to wagon Sensei for no goddamn reason. Sensei claims, Rylai comes out of the woodwork to say he's confirmed town. Rylai who was your first real scumread. The fuck? Then the town goes off to lynch Cooldog who was having an off game and never raised his voice to defend you either so you wrote him off. You want to come back to defend him, but it's already the deadline and Sensei hammers him. The 1-shot doctor is instantly gone. OK. You come in to Day 2, and your biggest scumread Max has flipped red. Your next biggest scumread gets daykilled right after you type out a 6 paragraph case on him and flips SK. And still, nobody fucking wants to work with you because they don't like your personality. You're combative, aggressive, mean, you care too much, you're too emotionally invested, you're obsessed with winning. The people can't trust that.

So you tell yourself, you're going to relax. You're going to wait for Titus to come back and own up to the fact that, the same thing has happened again and again, you both clashed and she was wrong, for the ... well, who's counting anymore. She's wrong, I'm right.

You want me to be nicer, then you won't get this performance out of me again. This is it. I play well and offend you, or I don't give a shit about the game a la Zulfy and Klingon. I stay in my corner and vote who I want to and I don't talk to you, and just, fuck it. There's your social game, out the window.

Now WTF is up with this Diamond Sentinel with his ugly bah post saying "I don't like any of you"?

You need to understand that's not where I'm coming from.

I'm coming from a place where I want to help, be useful, lead, and win. I don't want to waste a single innocent life. I don't want to mislynch ONCE. And it's tiring. But I won't give up. I am so confident that I will win this game for this town. If I'm given the smallest break, I will dismantle this scum team faster than wgeurts can write a wiki article about the next player on his list.

Write my name for MC and let's take off this Gale bandwagon.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5799 (ISO) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

MC: Sensei
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”