Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5950 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 5944, Rylai and Lina wrote:we discussed it, and we're kind of sure we won't let him in MC at all. ABR definitely lied there. like 3 or 4 times he did before. Sadly its not saying he is scum though.

~Rylai

Yeah I agree, I don't see him totally scummy either. But you guys know why I voted him, there is certainly something between ABR and Flum and after glancing over Flum's ISO I wouldn't want both of them around during the last few days.

Anyways, my time is up for today and I am busy tomorrow. Will check in once in a while and will join you guys on sunday night, don't let them scoot by though. Laterzz!

PEdit: He has one with Itlepip, as Itlepip can neighbor one player a night, and he chose Flum last night.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5951 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:51 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

He's in a neighbourhood with pip, that's been pretty obvious.
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5952 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:54 am

Also one really weird interaction between flum/MP:
Maxwell states he is town and refuses to budge on that read throughout all his posts, he soft defends him an awful lot yet lacks explanation for why flum should actually be town. His other reads change and fluctuate slightly, however he is very stiff in this particular one.
¬wgeurts
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5953 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 5951, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:He's in a neighbourhood with pip, that's been pretty obvious.
¬wgeurts

oh yeah neighbourizer hur dur we have been preoccupied with other things.

itelpip why did you choose flum? if this has been covered i am sorry I was too busy noticing how something wld be said in the our hood and then it wld magically appear in the thread it was getting spooky for a while. so titus and i started saying the most bullshit things. the gale lynch is pretty funny.

can we lynch abr now. lets make titus happy. titus is pretty married to that vote.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5954 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:09 am

Post by itlepip »

he asked for it and I kinda assumed he had some sort of thing that made a neighborhood really good with his role, but that doesn't seem true.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5955 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:10 am

at my wedding I wore red so I am letting titus pick out the dres

@ cuke pple - why is lying okay with you?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5956 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:11 am

You respond to that, and ignore every one of my other posts...
Lying isn't okay with us, I literally just said that.
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5957 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:11 am

In post 5948, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also the amount of times ABR has changed his claim now is starting to bother me, even worse is the fact scum didn't even try to target a kill at the flipping doctor. He's alive, but it's something scum have allowed and that unsettles me slightly.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5958 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:12 am

There's a reason we're MC voting a practically confirmed town and not ABR.
There's a reason I'm rereading the game to look back at earlier actions.
¬wgeurts
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5959 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:22 am

Post by ZZZX »

2moro I read up and post the next step and an updated read list.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5960 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5925, Drunken Pirates wrote:

yoyo, you and I came to our individual conclusions that scum had to have a massive amount of cannons. what titus will need explained to her is why you are ignoring abr's freaking scummy behaviour and focusing on my flying shark's theory? .

Because ABR is town.

Let me break it down:

1. ABR is not scum with Max, period. If you read him yesterday that is obvious.

2. ABR avoided bad bandwagons like the cooldog wagon.

3. His reads in general make sense. He doesn't seem to he shielding anyone, nor does he keep persuing a person once they start looking town. Also while he really, really wants to be MC, he's not trying to scumread or discredit people for standing in the way of that the way he easily could. His scumhunting looks very real, and very townie.

4. He's obnoxious, gambity, rude, abrasive, brags too much, and has lied about his role at least twice. None of that is a scum tell though, especally not for albert, at least not unless he's doing it to advance the scum win condition, and it doesn't look like he is.

ABR is obvtown this game. He just is.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5961 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:14 am

Ok, Yoyo. I am here so we can sit down and talk. ABR is in no sense obvtown.

1. Bussing unlynchable scum is in no way worthy of a townread, especially when the bus comes AFTER Mollie claiming bulletproof. Bussing lynchproof scum happens all the time, doubly so get a benefit that triggers AFTER said scum otherwise would have died,
See Max's roleflips

Spoiler: Unlynchable scum vc
Cabd wrote:
Votecount 1-15

With 16 players alive, it will take 9 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Elbirn (3):
Ranger, Metrion, Marge
Metrion (1): PhoenixWrong
Scorpious (1): TheCow
skybird (1): Expedience

Pidgey the unlynchable scum(9):
Kate Bishop, GuyInFreezer,
T-Bone Elbirn,
PainBringer, Skybird,
DiamondSentinel,
xtoxm, Scorpious

Not Voting (1)

Pidgey,

Deadline: (expired on 2015-11-13 21:30:24)

Note: Replacing PhoenixWrong; Pidgey

[/color]

2. ABR did NOT avoid bad bandwagons. He pushed RAL, Klingon, and Skybird for shit reasons and none of them are likely scum. Just because he picked the scum that scum benefit from lynching over a terrible townie matching his scum meta is not a reason to townread. DS was technically a serial killer but not group scum.

3. No. His reads make no sense at all from a town perspective. Particularly his vaccinating treatment of me. He has asked me to post today but then shitted on my reads. I believe the word he used was delusional. He took the same approach when I tried discussing CoolDog and his party. He loved me to put me as "second in command" but then kicked me out when I objected to his party. That's not how to treat townreads,

4. If someone cannot be trusted to tell the truth with their claims, then they are a danger to town.

5. That dayvig is utter shit. A dayvig going off on someone not group scum that lacked the approval of conftown or anyone in the hood is terrible. It reeks of scum knowing DS shot Max and eliminating a threat.

6. Post 3038 by ABR. Hey Titus, you are playing shitty bulletproof. Scum wouldn't know they need a strongman unless you told them. ABR then votes to unlock said strongman.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5962 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Lowkey »

Gale wrote:Let me start off by saying good riddance and thanks Itlepip! Well, now I don't think that your claim was bogus. Mega WindBlast and Shadow Servant is something that makes sense wrt flavor and Skybird may have Shadow Servant already or may get it later. But I still have a lingering suspicion on you, because of the discrepancy between your story and Sky's story, which is still not making sense to me. One of you seem to be lying and your Day Vig claim definitely falls in your favor.

So let me ask you this one last time, do you have to get Blue out of the game for you to win with us or you can win along with Blue? I know that you have mentioned that your win condition is the same as everyones, but I just want to make it 100% clear. As my major concern wrt you guys is, I am not able to understand who is lying.

This is the most carefully crafted set of paragraphs I've ever seen in my life. Jesus christ. This is caught scum writing nervously trying to avoid getting attention and letting wagon steam build.

We can't sit around and just fucking idle in flavor all damn game. Even Lowell doesn't care about flavor anymore and, tbh, I'm far past that. I don't give a flying fuck about flavor, regions, MC, party, fuck all your shit. Focus on finding scum. Stop making the focus of the damn game based so heavily on flavor talks. Varsoon is telling you not to do this for a reason.

ABR is still town and always will be. Seriously, stop trying to run a train on him. The dude already has a giant target on his back from the scum faction(s) as well.

Vote Gale. Or start your other wagons. But find SOMEONE who you think is scum and PUSH IT. I'm tired of sitting around here and catching up only to read some AtE followed up by flavor bullshit. Yes, MC is important with BP and party for powers but that's it. Help find scum. Please.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5963 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Lowell »

*clap clap clap*

Can't even be bothered to sign in properly. That needed to be said. Gamebreak attempts are pointless, and scummy.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5964 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5961, Drunken Pirates wrote:Ok, Yoyo. I am here so we can sit down and talk. ABR is in no sense obvtown.

1. Bussing unlynchable scum is in no way worthy of a townread, especially when the bus comes AFTER Mollie claiming bulletproof. Bussing lynchproof scum happens all the time, doubly so get a benefit that triggers AFTER said scum otherwise would have died,
See Max's roleflips

Sure, being on Max's wagon is less of a towntell then it normally would be. I already this myself several pages ago when CC tried to use it as a defense.

That's not what I'm saying, though. Go back and re-read the interactions between ABR and Max on day 1. I really do not think there's any way those two are on the same scumteam.

2. ABR did NOT avoid bad bandwagons. He pushed RAL, Klingon, and Skybird for shit reasons and none of them are likely scum. Just because he picked the scum that scum benefit from lynching over a terrible townie matching his scum meta is not a reason to townread. DS was technically a serial killer but not group scum.

That's exactally what I'm talking about.

He pushed R&L, went after them hard, until that slot started looking town. As soon as they did, he was the first one off of the wagon he had started, and he quickly dismantled the wagon. He easily could have kept pushing that, and he did not.

Both his Klingon and Skybird pushes made perfect sense at the time, no matter if you agreed with them or not. And he was willing to listen to my case on Skybird being town and drop that.

Albert's play demonstrates quite clearly that he was really, honestly scumhunting; he was willing to go after anyone who looked supicious and go after them hard even if it put him at odds with various other players, but as soon as they started to look town, he dropped it. He never went after targets that didn't quite make sense but would have benefited him personally, like you for example.

3. No. His reads make no sense at all from a town perspective. Particularly his vaccinating treatment of me. He has asked me to post today but then shitted on my reads. I believe the word he used was delusional. He took the same approach when I tried discussing CoolDog and his party. He loved me to put me as "second in command" but then kicked me out when I objected to his party. That's not how to treat townreads,

Yeah, he's been acting like a dick. I don't blame you for being frustrated and upset with him. But there is absolutely no reason for him to piss you off like that if he was scum; especially not while he's made quite clear that he thinks you are town. If he was scum, acting the way he has would hurt his chances of winning. Scum-ABR would either try to make nice with you, or else he would try to lynch you; he wouldn't piss you off and at the same time call you town and defend you the way he consistently has been all game.

4. If someone cannot be trusted to tell the truth with their claims, then they are a danger to town.

If we lynched everyone who has lied so far this game for some stupid gambit, we'd have to lynch about half the people in this game. It pisses me off too, but what are you going to do.

Anyway, I don't care if you think he's "a danger to the town". We want to lynch scum, not make policy lynches on someone because you don't approve of his play.

5. That dayvig is utter shit. A dayvig going off on someone not group scum that lacked the approval of conftown or anyone in the hood is terrible. It reeks of scum knowing DS shot Max and eliminating a threat.

Excuse me?

That dayvig was my idea. I was the one who suggested it. I suggested it because it was totally, absolutely, 100% freaking obvious that DS was not town. Hell, yesterday, apropos nothing, he made a bullshit argument for why if a SK claimed the town should not lynch him, even though no one else had brought up a SK. And that's just the tip of the iceburg; every single post he's made, all game, was terrible and scummy. Did you not notice the way he started out the game trying to flatter/ manipulate you and say you were the greatest thing ever, and then 100 pages later he was disparaging your mafia ability?

If we had not had a dayvig shot available to us, then we were 100% going to lynch DS today. Period. I was going to make absolutely, totally sure of it, even if nobody else did. (Only reason we didn't lynch him yesterday was his claim, and even yesterday I was suggesting he should be vigged.) However, we did have a dayvig shot, and we wanted to claim Pip's claim, AND DS made a bullshit-sounding claim about being untaratagble, so shooting him was totally the right move, both because it was a way to test his claim and because we needed him to die. Good thing we had it, too, since if we had lynched him it would have been bad for us.

The rest of us don't need "permission" from "people in the neighborhood" to play the game, Titus. I am here to chew bubblegum and lynch scum, and I am going to find and lynch scum, no matter if I'm "in the neighborhood" or not.

I have no idea what any of this has to do with Albert, though. Sure, Albert supported my suggestion that we shoot DS, and so did Lowell's hydra, and so did other people. Why does that make Albert scum? It was clearly the right move.

6. Post 3038 by ABR. Hey Titus, you are playing shitty bulletproof. Scum wouldn't know they need a strongman unless you told them. ABR then votes to unlock said strongman.

Uh. Are you seriously trying to use Albert's attempt to lynch scum as evidence against him here?

You do understand that even though it unlocked his powers, that the town lynching Max was VERY good for the town, and that Max going unlynched until later in the game would have been VERY VERY bad for the town, right? If a 1-shot unlynchable unkillable scum gets to endgame without being lynched at least once, town just autoloses.

Or do you care more about your own survival then about the town winning?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5965 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:48 am

I'm not sure I understand your final sentence Yosarian. And other stuff too, but that other stuff will take a longer post to address. The only way your insinuation that Max's strongman unlocking is a bigger concern to DP than town winning makes sense is as part of a larger thought that they aren't town...is if you think they're part of another 3rd party/scum group of some sort, other than the group MP was aligned with.

Is that what you're saying you suspect, or am I misunderstanding you?

Also, umm, something else I've noticed: Everyone keeps saying yay thank you vig for the MP kill, when we JUST had a SK flip.

Groupscum+SK=2 kills. We had 2 kills last night. Thinking there was another town controlled kill at work last night is making a dangerous assumption.

Not sure how relevant it is now, we'll see what happens tonight, but yeah...just a thing that bothers me every time I see someone mention it but I'm too lazy to log into the hydra and complain.

And, actually, Drixx, I was interested in your blank vote on our slot(since blank votes with NO backing aren't your style) until I remembered you were on the adventuring party and likely shared your case with them. That made it a lot more Drixxy, if you get what I'm saying?

I do look forward to your eventual wall though. :)

-Cerb
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5966 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:51 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 5965, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I'm not sure I understand your final sentence Yosarian. And other stuff too, but that other stuff will take a longer post to address. The only way your insinuation that Max's strongman unlocking is a bigger concern to DP than town winning makes sense is as part of a larger thought that they aren't town...is if you think they're part of another 3rd party/scum group of some sort, other than the group MP was aligned with.

Also, umm, something else I've noticed: Everyone keeps saying yay thank you vig for the MP kill, when we JUST had a SK flip.

Groupscum+SK=2 kills. We had 2 kills last night. Thinking there was another town controlled kill at work last night is making a dangerous assumption.

Not sure how relevant it is now, we'll see what happens tonight, but yeah...just a thing that bothers me every time I see someone mention it but I'm too lazy to log into the hydra and complain.

And, actually, Drixx, I was interested in your blank vote on our slot(since blank votes with NO backing aren't your style) until I remembered you were on the adventuring party and likely shared your case with them. That made it a lot more Drixxy, if you get what I'm saying?

I do look forward to your eventual wall though. :)

-Cerb

I have claimed that I rbed Diamond, so unless there is another SK I doubt it.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5967 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

You couldn't rb DS. read his role pm again plz

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5968 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 am

yoyo, are you being srs? after chastising me and appealing to me that you are town YOU COME UP WITH THIS.

Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5969 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:58 am

VOTE: dgb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5970 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 5964, Yosarian2 wrote:You do understand that even though it unlocked his powers, that the town lynching Max was VERY good for the town, and that Max going unlynched until later in the game would have been VERY VERY bad for the town, right? If a 1-shot unlynchable unkillable scum gets to endgame without being lynched at least once, town just autoloses.

In the contexto of this game maxwell would never have gone to lylo.

His point stands
no investigation no right to speak
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5971 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5968, Drunken Pirates wrote:yoyo, are you being srs? after chastising me and appealing to me that you are town YOU COME UP WITH THIS.

So...that's the only part of the post you're going to respond to, huh?

And no, I wasn't "chastising" or "appealing to you". I was asking because I feel like Mollie-town would be able to read me as town pretty solidly after the last 230 pages, and it's seriously weirding me out that you're acting like you're suspicious of me. I mean, I'm not surprised about Titus getting paranoid about me, but if you are town you really should be able to read me better then that.

Mollie, I still think you're probably town, but you're making me nervous here.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #5972 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 5965, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I'm not sure I understand your final sentence Yosarian. And other stuff too, but that other stuff will take a longer post to address. The only way your insinuation that Max's strongman unlocking is a bigger concern to DP than town winning makes sense is as part of a larger thought that they aren't town...is if you think they're part of another 3rd party/scum group of some sort, other than the group MP was aligned with.

Eh. That was what I was vaugly insinuating to try to get a reaction, yes.

Do I really think that specifically is likely? Not really. But by the end of Titus' post I was starting to get pretty annoyed. We lynched a scum yesterday and shot a SK today, I played a big part in both, those two things brought the town much closer to achieving our win condition then we were yesterday. And Titus, who pushed a crappy wagon on someone who was town instead, was trying to say that both lynching Max and shooting DS were actually *scum tells*, even though they both were major advancements towards achieving the town's win condition. For Christ's sake. I can't tell if she actually believes that or if she's just that desperate to try to make a case against Albert, but either way, that was a borderline scummy argument for her to make.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5973 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 5970, Zulfy wrote:
In post 5964, Yosarian2 wrote:You do understand that even though it unlocked his powers, that the town lynching Max was VERY good for the town, and that Max going unlynched until later in the game would have been VERY VERY bad for the town, right? If a 1-shot unlynchable unkillable scum gets to endgame without being lynched at least once, town just autoloses.

In the context of this game maxwell would never have gone to lylo.

His point stands

Yos
no investigation no right to speak
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5974 (ISO) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:51 pm

In post 5971, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 5968, Drunken Pirates wrote:yoyo, are you being srs? after chastising me and appealing to me that you are town YOU COME UP WITH THIS.

So...that's the only part of the post you're going to respond to, huh?

And no, I wasn't "chastising" or "appealing to you". I was asking because I feel like Mollie-town would be able to read me as town pretty solidly after the last 230 pages, and it's seriously weirding me out that you're acting like you're suspicious of me. I mean, I'm not surprised about Titus getting paranoid about me, but if you are town you really should be able to read me better then that.

Mollie, I still think you're probably town, but you're making me nervous here.

do you know what makes me nervous? flying roleblocking hated hidden ninja sharks that are on fire. that is what is weirding me out right now.

this is how eaten alive with paranoia we are: we say something in our hood and then there is this weird follow up in the thread that seems to come out of nowhere. we were just saying we thought that if some1 was not town amongst us then it was likely diamond and then bam abr is like "lets lynch diamond" and you are like "how about we vig him!" and neither of you seem to be the least curious about itelpip or why he is suddenly listening to you. my favourite exchange tho was when titus said in the hood "I have a seekrit crush on abr" and the next thing you know he is all like "WHERE IS MY TITUS" when I am the 1 who is actually willing to consider he might be town. I am telling you this has happened over and over again.

and then there are his "I WANT A CHALLENGE BRING ME TITUS" which is kind of a warcry for titus to deathtunnel the living fuck out of him so why wld he do that as town. <----- cos it ain't going away at this point w/o a cop investigative.

I also don't remember you giving my read on you or any1 else this much weight so what has changed? cos it feeds my paranoia.

talk to me about this stuff and then mebbe we can have a real discussion!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”