The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6050 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:59 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Either ZZZX is a liar, ABR's dodgy or Sensei/R&L (unlikely) are mad gambiters.
Any more defenses Yosarian?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6051 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:00 am

Fudge, I should have kept that post silent to see if ABR dumped his doc now.
Gah.
~wgeurts
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6052 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

My theory is that mass roleblock affected scum or smthing froma 3rd party/town. and albert tried to make use of it. because if sensei stays mc scum will be fucked hard.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6053 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:02 am

It is possible ABR got roleblocked.
But why would scum then not kill Sensei if Sensei is town?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6054 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:03 am

Also there is no way scum roleblocked themselves, unless we have a town redirector who should claim now in that case.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6055 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:04 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6046, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6044, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6040, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6033, Yosarian2 wrote:I will point out though that his last claim yesterday he said quite specifically that he would not be able to doc protect sensei on night 1, so you didn't even prove him to be lying.

Except start this day he changed again and said he was able to doc Night 1 and is BP tonight. So this is irrelevant as a defense.

He changed his claim to bulletproof tonight. I don't remember him claiming anything today about a doc ability?

He claimed alternating doc/BP, he hasn't dropped the doc yet and him doing so now wouldn't make sense. He literally claimed the series main doctor, if he claims he lied that I'm lynching him.

He made three seperate, contradictory claims. First, he claimed some ability that would "give us a scum". Then he claimed "odd night bulletproof/even night doctor". Then he claimed "I lied, I'm an even night bulletproof."

So
A: We already knew that at least the first two claims were lies.

B: He never actually claimed odd night doctor, as far as I can tell. You're just assuming that.

C: I think he later claimed to have the "hide" rune, when R&L pressed him, but I have no bloody idea what that means. Although I guess it might explain the bulletproof claim? Or something?

As far as I can tell, ZXXX's claim gives us no new information. We already knew Albert was lying (most likely lying about all three claims; if he is telling part of the truth, then maybe he's just trying to make it harder for the scum to guess when he's bulletproof and when he's not, but that's just speculation), and ABR never actually claimed to be able to doc protect anyone on night 1 anyway. In fact ABR made a HUGE deal yesterday about how if Sensei got elected that the scum would be able to kill him and ABR wouldn't be able to stop that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6056 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 6055, Yosarian2 wrote:As far as I can tell, ZXXX's claim gives us no new information. We already knew Albert was lying (most likely lying about all three claims; if he is telling part of the truth, then maybe he's just trying to make it harder for the scum to guess when he's bulletproof and when he's not, but that's just speculation), and ABR never actually claimed to be able to doc protect anyone on night 1 anyway. In fact ABR made a HUGE deal yesterday about how if Sensei got elected that the scum would be able to kill him and ABR wouldn't be able to stop that.

what about why he is trying to get MC here and is assuming doctor #2 . YET keeps wanting to be MC'd

as a doctor? oh wait.

HE WANTS TO BE MCD AS A BP?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6057 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

Like how about no
redacted
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6058 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6050, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Either ZZZX is a liar, ABR's dodgy or Sensei/R&L (unlikely) are mad gambiters.
Any more defenses Yosarian?

Uh. What?

All I'm saying is that ZZZX's claim gives us no new information, really. I mean, at most, if ABR is in fact an every-other-night doc/bulletproof, then ZZZX just helped the scum figure out which night is which. But most likely ABR just invented the whole thing.

And we already knew that. We've known since halfway through day 1 that ABR was lying about his role claim(s). Not sure what this changes.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6059 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:07 am

Post by ZZZX »

I cant see town intention in his lies. thats the differance between lies. and I dont like that.
redacted
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6060 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:08 am

You can live for now ZZZX.

ABR claimed today that he has the same role as yesterday but on even nights BP, then he claimed he ALSO has a rune the clears status effects. With the decked roles we have seen flip so far that is possible. ZZZX's claim gives us a lot of information as scum should have tried to kill Sensei and it makes ABR's current claim even less believable. He literally claimed odd night doc today and I quoted the post. How many lies do we tolerate?
If ABR doesn't start speaking the truth and explain I'm up for a lynch.

Wgeurts
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6061 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6059, ZZZX wrote:I cant see town intention in his lies. thats the differance between lies. and I dont like that.

Fair enough. It's perfectly reasonable to suspect ABR because he's been a compulsive liar for no good reason this game.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6062 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:10 am

In post 6042, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5098, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lied about being bulletproof on odd nights btw. I'm bulletproof on even nights.

In post 6048, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5104, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I'm MC, I can doctor protect you every night, and we both live continuously unless scum have a strongman.

He said he had doctor!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6063 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6062, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6042, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5098, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I lied about being bulletproof on odd nights btw. I'm bulletproof on even nights.

In post 6048, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 5104, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I'm MC, I can doctor protect you every night, and we both live continuously unless scum have a strongman.

He said he had doctor!

Yosarian2 wrote:
I mean, at most, if ABR is in fact an every-other-night doc/bulletproof, then ZZZX just helped the scum figure out which night is which. But most likely ABR just invented the whole thing.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6064 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:22 am

Post by ZZZX »

That wouldnt be the case. As a case of roleblocking could have happened

plus we dont even need his doc to keep sensei alive. There is a reason why we are setting sensei as MC. Because we dont want to take any chances..
redacted
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6065 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I've basically just been assuming ABR has been lying about everything about his role since the first time he admitted he was lying halfway through day 1, and since then I've been ignoring everything he's said about his role and just trying to read him based on play.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6066 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

yeah thats the best defense about all these lies to be the mc.

btw I saw someone asked , we got permanently hated last night as well

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6067 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Fluminator »

ABR's claim about doc and bp if true would have been really dumb to claim, and as Yos said we've been aware he lying or wifoming for awhile. This changes nothing.
Also, I still don't trust ZZZX. He could be scum who tracked Sensei to try to catch the doctors.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6068 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6038, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:ZZZX, Mollie has started ignoring everyone recently. I've been yelling at her about it for a while, just ignore it.
~wgeurts

I am not ignoring any1 what I am doing however is ignoring bullshit anklebiting questions that really serve no purpose whatsoever. we have confirmable role. and with the strongman out of the picture we are unlikely to die.

if you wanna ask me questions that move the game forward in a way that is productive then do that and I will be happy to engage with you. but I am not gonna waste my time with stuff that I feel is dumb wen I am still trying to get a grip on the game, deal with some of the peculiarities in our hood which I have already mentioned, abr' inability to tell the truth a single time and my hydra partner's paranoia and newfound psychic ability where she thinks she knows what every1 is thinking and she is calling it "facts" and "evidence". iam like do you even understand what those words mean. also the flying roleblocking hated hidden ninja sharks that are on fire that seem to be populating this game.

this will be the last time I address you unless you say something meaningful or useful.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6069 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:40 am

Post by ZZZX »

Why is strongman out of the pcutrue

And do you think there is any town motivation for Abr to ousg for mc today?
redacted
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6070 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:42 am

In post 6052, ZZZX wrote:My theory is that mass roleblock affected scum or smthing froma 3rd party/town. and albert tried to make use of it. because if sensei stays mc scum will be fucked hard.

you are gonna have to walk me through this cos it is pretty obvs there was not a massroleback last night with 2 dead players and all of the claims flying around.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6071 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 6004, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5997, Fluminator wrote:
I'm still waiting on that case you promised.
Some of the stuff you're saying about me is blatantly false, so either you're intentionally being misleading, or you're being lazy.

I don't think I am skilled enough to make a case on you bro. You are pretty talented and you are right, I am being a lazy arse right now. Also, today we have a party at night so busy sorting things out.

But tell me something, your votes have been on Sky, Max (Scum successfully lynched), Zulfy, Diamond (SK Vig'd), and on me right now, and it seems to me that you are pretty good at finding scum, because other than me I have been suspecting these people to be scums myself. But why do you limit your scum searching? It seems to me that you are pretty good at it. Can you please tell me what your thought process was, when you voted each of them this game?

It seems to me that you voted Sky for lack of town motivation, you sheeped Max and thought that Zulfy would be a better wagon than Cooldog, you voted Zulfy because of his weird Vig block antiques and not answering your questions, you voted Diamond because you still wanted to hammer him and you voted me because my immediate prev post didn't have town motivation according to you, is that right?

This is the weirdest push ever. On one hand you're complimenting my game making me feel good, the other hand is saying I've been lazy all game not doing anything?

I'm not sure what you mean by limit my scum searching. I've been watching every player.

I've made a bunch of cases on sky why I voted her. A bunch of my strong town reads were voting Max, Zulfy because he was off in his own world, Diamond because he could not be less scummy, and you for your very strange push on me that isn't even really a push.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6072 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:47 am

In post 6056, ZZZX wrote:
In post 6055, Yosarian2 wrote:As far as I can tell, ZXXX's claim gives us no new information. We already knew Albert was lying (most likely lying about all three claims; if he is telling part of the truth, then maybe he's just trying to make it harder for the scum to guess when he's bulletproof and when he's not, but that's just speculation), and ABR never actually claimed to be able to doc protect anyone on night 1 anyway. In fact ABR made a HUGE deal yesterday about how if Sensei got elected that the scum would be able to kill him and ABR wouldn't be able to stop that.

what about why he is trying to get MC here and is assuming doctor #2 . YET keeps wanting to be MC'd

as a doctor? oh wait.

HE WANTS TO BE MCD AS A BP?

I said this yesterday and why I said that abr being the mc was retarded. none of his play makes sense from a town POV imo.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6073 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:50 am

In post 6067, Fluminator wrote:ABR's claim about doc and bp if true would have been really dumb to claim, and as Yos said we've been aware he lying or wifoming for awhile. This changes nothing.
Also, I still don't trust ZZZX.
He could be scum who tracked Sensei to try to catch the doctors

thats not how that role works
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6074 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:52 am

In post 6069, ZZZX wrote:Why is strongman out of the pcutrue

And do you think there is any town motivation for Abr to ousg for mc today?

max was strongman and hell no about abr. the 1 thing that works in his favour is his scum meta does not point to this type of play and I can very easily that abr in his arrogance and foolishness thinks he is somehow being protown. thats what I am trying to work around.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”