Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6188, Klingoncelt wrote:[

Only now that ABR's got a wagon, Yos starts thinking ABR's looking scummy.

I never said that. ABR is still pretty obv town, and I never said otherwise.

I said that I understood zyyy an cc being suspicious of him for lying, but i always made it pretty clear that i thought they were wrong.

Funny, that. Then he declares that my BIT vote means I definitely have extra powers (I don't) therefore I'm Scum!!!! Run for your lives!!!!!!!

That's also not at all what I said.

I actually think you're likely to he town, but I'm not confident, and on top of all the scum-controlled vot manipulation that seems to he going on your extra vote is worrying. Which is also why i think you're likely town now, by the way. Basically i think you're town because your extra vote would make the scum team even more broken then they currently seem to be, but i worry about outguessing the mod like that when I've already been wrong once.

I've been playing games with ABR for a long time, and we can read and work with each other. That's all that's going in here.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 6200, Yosarian2 wrote:
I've been playing games with ABR for a long time, and we can read and work with each other. That's all that's going in here.

Then you would understand his plays better? Can you explain his Day 2 plays to me please? Idg how town ABR could be approaching this.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6179, Lowkey wrote:Trying to shame ABR's fakeclaims as anti-town mean you don't understand the game as well as he does or are grasping at straws in a shitty attempt to push his lynch. I don't want him to claim nor should anyone else unless he's absolutely, by all means, about to die and needs to claim to save himself. Him dying today, even if for some reason you think he's scum, makes no sense to me. He's done a lot for this game and is actively participating and is advancing this game in ways that help town.

It's how it feels though, mollie. You kinda turned on me ever since I supported ABR as town when you've been reading him the same way but Titus hasn't </3

On the contrary, he's tried to OMGUS lynch me, he's clogged up the thread Preventing Town from working together, he's lied about everything. He took credit for lynching Max ans Dayvig'ing DS, as though he was the one that figured it all out.

If you're Town, and you're not, you're terribly gullible.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6183, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 6182, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I didn't say I want to lynch you lol. You are the one trying to lynch me, so I am saying one of you can come with me to the graveyard. I wouldn't mind if I take a scum with me, this game is too large for me anyway.

Titus/Klingon/Zulfy/ZZXY how is this not extremely scummy?

OMGUSing again.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

You're the inventor of OMGUS. Stop joking around.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Klingon has done fuck all this game except OMGUS she should replace out she is literally the worst player I've ever seen in the history of playing mafia, worst than ika, SW, etc. worst than anyone I've ever met in real life and played their first mafia game with, worst than the worst trolls who weren't even playing to their wincon, just the absolute, most garbage player ever.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 6199, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6198, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Gale is literally going to go the exact same road Max went on of "Albert's play doesn't make sense". Unbelievable. Two scum caught the same way and half the town is too asleep to do something about it.

I don't understand why you keep bringing your Boasting Trumpet out? I didn't think you had a thick head. Or are you not reading the game?

There's something EXTREMELY wrong with this post. There's no denial here. Just poking at ABR's ego. Discredit while not caring about the actual issue at hand.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6193, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 6191, Klingoncelt wrote:He's clogged up the game long enough. He needs to go.

I specifically didn't post for almost two days because of what you said WTF. You didn't even address me saying DP has 150 more posts than me and is clogging the thread way more. Obvious double standard here.

Except that their posts aren't all about taking credit for shit they didn't do, or demanding Townes do their bidding.
-
MiniDeathStar
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 6164, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm at L-2, trying to inspire a sense of urgency here.

Albert B. Rampage (7): FIRE, Zulfy, Gale Wing Srock, ZZZX, Klingoncelt, BIT, Drunken Pirates
Gale Wing Srock (3): Albert B. Rampage, Lowkey, Fluminator
DrippingGoofball (2): BIT, Drunken Pirates
Klingoncelt (1): DrippingGoofball
The Cool Cucumbers (1): Drixx
Itlepip (1): Skybird
Yosarian2 (1): FIRE
Zulfy (1): Itlepip

Not Voting (5): Sensei, Yosarian2, , Rylai and Lina, The Cool Cucumbers

What? Seriously?
ABR is not scum. Wifoming about his role is not scummy. His role makes sense, and if I'm not mistaken, Rylay was wrong in whatever counterclaim thing happened. This is worse than the cooldog wagon.
Sensei, where are you.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6192, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6185, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6182, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
I didn't say I want to lynch you lol. You are the one trying to lynch me, so I am saying one of you can come with me to the graveyard. I wouldn't mind if I take a scum with me, this game is too large for me anyway.

So, again. A few posts ago you were calling me town; now that I'm voting you you are calling me scum.and saying you want to "take me down with you". Does that sum it up?

Because your vote on me is clearly a "lets read his ISO to vote him". There is no progression there. I am still town reading you, but I don't understand why you are irrationally supporting ABR's play. Especially his Day 2 play which is extremely scummy to me. That is why my vote is not on you, don't you get that?

Why do you think I started questioning ABR? I knew he is a gut player, and I was town reading him hard because I believed that if he was scum then his plays would make no sense. And when his plays made no sense, I questioned him and I didn't like his reaction at all. It smelled of scummy intentions. But I still had a lingering hope on him, which got completely shattered after his fake rune claim.

My question to you is this: Why is town Yos supporting irrational ABR? Whose lies have been proven, but his intentions are not yet clear.

Him not scum hunting Flum is where all this started, and then the fake rune claim. If I get a legit answer to them, it will make me consider his plays. But unless he answers, I am scum reading him. And if you want to vote for me, then be my guest. But don't expect me to keep town reading you for siding with a scummy player.

Yeah, Gale is really responding to pressure like scum here. He says he's still town reading me, but instead of responding to the case I made against him, he's just trying to discredit me, to try to convince people I'm connected to ABR, and ends with a threat to "stop town reading me". With silly rhetorical questions like

My question to you is this: Why is town Yos supporting irrational ABR? Whose lies have been proven, but his intentions are not yet clear.

I explained in great detail why i am town reading abr; Gale could respond to thosr posts if he wants to. Instead, he's grandstanding, and trying to play to the crowd.

If Gale was town and thought I was town, he should be trying to convince me. He's not. He's trying to convince everyone else to not listen to me.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 6202, Klingoncelt wrote:On the contrary, he's tried to OMGUS lynch me, he's clogged up the thread Preventing Town from working together, he's lied about everything. He took credit for lynching Max ans Dayvig'ing DS, as though he was the one that figured it all out.

You looked scummy, it wasn't just because you voted him. Voting people makes them look at you as though you're scum, whether they're scum or town it actually happens at a pretty inflated rate and is a common thing. He's the one trying to unify town, actually, by trying to start a wagon. Max was against that. Now that Max is dead, others have taken up his place in favor of flavor and Rylai; I'm actually a bit sad about it but it is what it is and I don't blame people for taking a safe route. The only lies were pro-town ones. He deserves some of the credit. I think the same for myself but only because of the vig part and how I pushed it. None of this makes him scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6208, Fluminator wrote:
What? Seriously?
ABR is not scum. Wifoming about his role is not scummy. His role makes sense, and if I'm not mistaken, Rylay was wrong in whatever counterclaim thing happened. This is worse than the cooldog wagon.
Sensei, where are you.

His role makes sense? Which one? The Odd-Night BP/Even-Night Doc? Or the Even-Night BP? He admitted lying about the first one, he could likely be lying about the second one.

So which role makes sense, Flum?
-
MiniDeathStar
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:55 pm

In post 6209, Yosarian2 wrote:
Yeah, Gale is really responding to pressure like scum here. He says he's still town reading me, but instead of responding to the case I made against him, he's just trying to discredit me, to try to convince people I'm connected to ABR, and ends with a threat to "stop town reading me". With silly rhetorical questions like

See? This is what I call bs. I responded to your case, are you sure you are not blind? Go read the game with my posts to get the context. I believe you just did an ISO on me to respond to ABR's nagging of voting for me, didnt' you?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Fluminator »

The one where he removes all the hated statuses. Varsoon would definitely put in a role to balance that.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Doing work now, I'll try to be back before bedtime.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6213, Fluminator wrote:The one where he removes all the hated statuses. Varsoon would definitely put in a role to balance that.

And ABR has that? No, he doesn't. That's not his role.

And any MC could go for that rune.
-
MiniDeathStar
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Four vs one, lets go Yo! I have got my fists up. Which of you scums want a black eye first?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Do you know his role then?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Yep, Gale is scum.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:01 pm

In post 6217, Fluminator wrote:Do you know his role then?

Why are you and Klingon distracting me? I am fighting with scums here.

Let me at 'em, Let me at 'em. I will Rock 'em and Sock 'em ^_^
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Fluminator »

That message was to Klingon actually.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 6031, ZZZX wrote:I watched sensei cus I was 90% sure scum would go for him or me. either making sensei survive or netting scum

but this works as well.

Pretty sure any competent scum would think the exact same thing.
To this day I'm still scratching my head at the kills.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Fluminator »

You seem like a cool guy though Gale. I hope we get to play on the same team in the future.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:04 pm

In post 6220, Fluminator wrote:That message was to Klingon actually.

Didn't you read my question Flum? Also, I thought you were already scum reading me? What confirmed your read?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Sensei »

I kinda wanna say errant might of had good reads. (Look pretty okay to me even in hindsight)
But it's hard to be sure of that atm.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”