Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6251 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Pedit 2: Lol Flum, has your read changed on Skybird now?

I'm going to hope sky is playing the long game since she's gotten the townreads of the main obvtownies, and bussing you. I don't think I was wrong yet.
I don't need to worry about it right now though.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6252 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Maybe if we're really lucky, Gale is going to flip as both scum and as one of the people throwing hated townie rolls around. If we lynch one of those, then we're in much better shape.

I did think at one point earlier in the day that she was about to claim that, although she never actually did and backtracked pretty faster.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6253 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 6251, Fluminator wrote:
Gale Wing Srock wrote:

I'm going to hope sky is playing the long game since she's gotten the townreads of the main obvtownies, and bussing you. I don't think I was wrong yet.

Okay do you agree with Lowkey and me being lynched today? Worst case, it will be 1 for 1 according to you right?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6254 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6253, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Okay do you agree with Lowkey and me being lynched today? Worst case, it will be 1 for 1 according to you right?

That doesn't even make sense, Gale. If we think Lowkey is town, why would we want to lynch him?

If you really think Lowkey is scum, you're going to have to make an actual case.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6255 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:49 pm

In post 6254, Yosarian2 wrote:
Gale Wing Srock wrote:

That doesn't even make sense, Gale. If we think Lowkey is town, why would we want to lynch him?

If you really think Lowkey is scum, you're going to have to make an actual case.
They are defending ABR irrationally right now. Why do you think that makes sense? And can you please point me to the post where you have explained about why ABR's Day 2 play makes sense?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6256 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Gale Wing Srock wrote:

I do not agree with Lowkey being lynched no.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6257 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Sensei »

tfw when you realize you started catching up in the wrong spot and missed 10 pages

In post 6239, Skybird wrote:Also,
MC: Sensei

<3
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6258 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:52 pm

In post 6256, Fluminator wrote:
Gale Wing Srock wrote:

I do not agree with Lowkey being lynched no.

Cool, why do you not agree on Lowkey being lynched? Do you town read them?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6259 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Sensei »

The only weird thing is that I've been scumreading Gale like the whole game and it's like just NOW he starts getting traction.
And his posts Day 1 were astronomically worse than his posts today.
(Yes I'm still hem hawing I apologize)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6260 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 6259, Sensei wrote:The only weird thing is that I've been scumreading Gale like the whole game and it's like just NOW he starts getting traction.
And his posts Day 1 were astronomically worse than his posts today.
(Yes I'm still hem hawing I apologize)

We were more certain of Max being scum, there's nothing wrong about that.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6261 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6255, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6254, Yosarian2 wrote:
Gale Wing Srock wrote:

They are defending ABR irrationally right now. Why do you think that makes sense? And can you please point me to the post where you have explained about why ABR's Day 2 play makes sense?

"Player A defended player B" is not an argument against player A until after you find out player B's alignment. If you want to make a case against Lowkey you're going to have to do better than that.

I have explained my town read on ABR many times; post #5960 was a good example of one of them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6262 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:00 pm

In post 3093, Lowkey wrote:As someone who has more experience with ABR's style of play a la Fate, Spyrex, SDC in general, and my own playstyle circa 2011/2012, this is not a scumgame you can pull off with it. That or, frankly, this shit is pure next level. It's absolutely fucking impossible. As scum trying to hit MC and posting in this manner, you can't post >400 fucking times and get away with it. You literally can't. Half the posts have to be non-scum related, yet they aren't. In fact, a lot of them are scum related, going for something logical, or trying to be helpful. You have to put up a certain persona that's not helpful in any way or avoids this kind of attention. You don't have some masterplan to spam as much as you can until you get MC. You
need
to lurk some because you're a very transparent person when you are as blunt as possible (and, as a result, insulting). Every post would be thought out or checked over and your blood pressure and heartrate rises. >400 posts in a D1 with that doesn't happen. It doesn't. End of story. He's hit the game and has changed reads instead of picking an easy tunnel and leading on it while posting
moderately
. This is very, very important and anyone with a more aggressive, one-liner style of play should be able to recognize this as a purely town game.

I will fight you to the fucking teeth if you oppose him as MC too because he's said, in terms that are in no way unclear, scum names revealed D3. If you have a problem with that, you're scum. ABR is town, you're paranoid and have zero clue what you're talking about or how to deal with his playstyle and you're clueless, hopeless, and bad at reading that type of playstyle. He should be MC, clear as that. Yes, his early judgment sucked but frankly he's one of the better players that, once you know he's town, you can trust him to have at least some very solid townreads. This Drixx shit can stop. Yes, you know he's town, but that's it. That's. literally. it. He has not been as engaged as others in scumhunting, townhunting, or reading players in this game and has focused on typing out a lot of walls where it isn't clear just how well he's following the game besides the game's flavor and mechanics. And, frankly, there's no other pros to voting him in as the MC asides from knowing he's town. You can't be sure he's going to have good townreads, you can't be sure he'll put the right people in his party, he definitely doesn't need NK and lynch immunity, and, to top all of that off, his only claimed role power was being the first MC. He benefits in no way role-wise by being voted in as the next MC. No, every ounce of my being points to an ABR MC vote.

Titus/mollie, this was for you. This is also for anyone dumb enough to vote abr right now.

I haven't finished catching up and I read a couple other games in the middle of writing this so I'm probably a page or two off from where I wanted to post this.

Another answer to the question of why I'm town that still applies.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6263 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Yos, you are not understanding my logic here.

Player A is predominantly a guts based player, he is town read on Day 1 due to meta. His plays in Day 2 make no sense as town, why is Player B siding with Player A at this moment, when Player A hasn't mentioned the reasons for his scummy behavior on Day 2?

That implies, there is a connection between Player A and Player B, which makes me suspicious of Player B as well.

Keep in mind, that none of these players are lynch worthy for this. I have never mentioned them as lynch worthy, but I am asking why is Player A ignoring my questions and why is Player B supporting them. And if they are scums, then they should be lynched. And I wouldn't mind going down with a scum.

I will read the post that you have linked me, but I don't understand why you are attacking me from the post that you voted for me. There is really no progression in your change of read, you have literally engaged with me scarcely through the game and are siding with ABR when he is needing support. Tell me if you are scum reading someone and someone else attacks you for your reads on the player that you are scum reading, what will be your opinion about them?

Sensei, my day 1 play was played a little goofy on purpose. It was a strategy that I tried to enhance my role, but it tanked. So that is the reason I started playing my regular game from Day 2. Also I was far behind in the number of posts to catch up and this is my first large game of this high volume of posts each day, idk if you managed your first large game really well, but it didn't go well with me tbh.

Be back at night, its sunday afternoon here ^_^
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6264 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5778, Klingoncelt wrote:This game "feels" like the crazy multiball large theme blitzes I play on another site.

It started off with Drixx. Okay, he's the Mod-Designated MC, let's rally around him, Town! Only that didn't happen. There were players saying he was Scum.

Seriously? A Scum MC? Varsoon would do that? Really? No. Not in a million years. So there's something "off" there.

Bit late for that now because this game is already confirmed multiball.
But what does that have to do with people being paranoid of just autodefaulting to drixx town? Explain what feels off.

In post 5778, Klingoncelt wrote:
The BIT vote came on the 12th. I just dismantled the Scum wagon that built on me for getting sick. There were plenty of places I could have thrown that BIT vote, but as pissed off as I was I figured it best to try it out on the safest possible target. (I never thought that someone would try to wagon you, you're so obvtown it's ridiculous.)

CoolDog can look very scummy as Town, unfortunately. My vote was real. :( Sorry, CoolDog.

Even now I don't really consider anything I've done, especially early deserving of the title obvtown.
Townish maybe - but this is laying it on thick and makes your read feel less genuine than it did.

In post 5778, Klingoncelt wrote:
So, what do you think of ABR's multiball theory?

Isn't an unlynchable SK enough?
BTW that was for sure the person who shot max.
Errant doesn't feel like a vig shot. If it was shame on whoever took it.
But it's still a weird scum kill..
So I dunno.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6265 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Zulfy »

I dont think so, seems pretty straightorward that his role was townie.

Check his reads
no investigation no right to speak
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6266 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Sensei »

Gale wrote:Let me start off by saying good riddance and thanks Itlepip! Well, now I don't think that your claim was bogus. Mega WindBlast and Shadow Servant is something that makes sense wrt flavor and Skybird may have Shadow Servant already or may get it later. But I still have a lingering suspicion on you, because of the discrepancy between your story and Sky's story, which is still not making sense to me. One of you seem to be lying and your Day Vig claim definitely falls in your favor.

This is the same kind of fency fire fueling of a 1v1 that Gale was doing the entirety of day 1 from the sidelines that nobody seemed to really care about btw.
I'm also afraid to call Pip town just on the dayvig alone. But he doesn't really fit as a max buddy imo.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6267 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5813, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I go to Koolong as the MC, everybody in the party will receive a rune that is a 1-shot use where they can remove all the negative debuffs status ailments they have. The Hated status, post restrictions, unable to vote, all of that. I have to be MC for that.

This is dipping into too-good-to-be-true land.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6268 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5838, Fluminator wrote:I have no idea what's going on up there, but I have no idea why Drixx refuses to post out here.
If he has good reasons to suspect Cucumber is scum there's no reason to withhold that information.

I can think of a couple.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6269 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5863, Fluminator wrote:Yeah. I'm done for a few days. Sensei, clear this shit up.
Unvote Main Character

UNVOTE:

Dude I literally could care less about runes or w/e.
I think rylai is making an assumption on what certain runes can do and then thinking that the rune abr was talking about and then him being reluctant to talk about it probably can be summed up to noise basically.
Because the bottom line is we don't know and can't guess what they actually do until we get them.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6270 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:45 pm

I feel like this game is stalling horribly. I want more Gale votes. We can end the day. Don't visit Koolong without me, obviously. I recommend Lowkey, Yosarian and me in the party. Switch out two members of the current party. Let's wrap this up.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6271 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5891, Drunken Pirates wrote:oh yeah the sharks are on fire

Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6272 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5905, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I'm far from lurking Drixx. I'm literally rereading the entire fudge game and Cerb just gave all my current thoughts which anyone is free to question. Are you seriously using pre-flip associatives?
Also Sensei or ABR you both had a weird "give me a nod if you think I'm thinking what your thinking", if you have a cop innocent or something on us could you please state it now.
~wgeurts

lol

I think you and I both kno the answer to that is a big ol' no.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6273 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 5912, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Now we have a few lurkers right now which isn't helping. We should consider pressuring people like ZZZX to get them posting again.
As far as I'm aware its not uncommon for him to lurk as scum.

It's also not uncommon for him to lurk as town.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6274 (ISO) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6269, Sensei wrote:
In post 5863, Fluminator wrote:Yeah. I'm done for a few days. Sensei, clear this shit up.
Unvote Main Character

UNVOTE:

Dude I literally could care less about runes or w/e.
I think rylai is making an assumption on what certain runes can do and then thinking that the rune abr was talking about and then him being reluctant to talk about it probably can be summed up to noise basically.
Because the bottom line is we don't know and can't guess what they actually do until we get them.

nope Its not about the runes

I'm literally 100% sure he lied about the effect of Hide rune and the facts he knows anything about its ability in game.

this noise proves he is a total liar....

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”