Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6350 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gale wrote:19) Then Yos pulls up posts from my ISO, which is a hasty attempt to find posts in a player's ISO to scum read them. This is what bothers me, because a player who is townie would behave the way you did with my posts. You read through my posts, mentioned that you see me as scum and want me to find a scum if I am town and then questions me about my reads. What Yos did was purely scummy. If he had just voted for pressure, it would have made sense. But he tries to put it as though he is not voting me because of ABR's pressure, but because my posts are scummy to him. Like Hello! If my posts were scummy to you, why didn't you raise any of those questions earlier? There were a couple of interactions we had before, and none of them seem to indicate that you were scum reading me. Then were is the progression here? It is like Null -> Scum -> Lynch Vote in one post.

I hadn't paid much attention to you before, honestly. It's hard to deeply read everyone and everything in a game this big. But with ABR and Lowkey and others thinking you were scum, I needed to go back and do a full re-read of your posts in ISO in order to form my own opinion. If I had looked at your posts and concluded that you looked town, i would have said so; that's what I did when ABR was trying to lynch Sky, for example. But when I looked at your posts more deeply, there were a number of big problems there, and not really anything that struck me as town-ish.

And from the way you've reacted to the votes, the way you lashed out, the way you spun your own reads on a dime to suit your tactical needs, and the way you've refused to actually defend yourself or really respond to anything, I've come to the conclusion that I was right. Everything you've done in the past several pages has been really, really scummy; nothing seems to come from a town point of view. I've repeatedly tried to give you a chance to explain yourself, and you've shown no desire to do so, probably because you know I'm right; instead you've been trying to manipulate people who are already suspicious of ABR and feed into their paranoia.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6351 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6349, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6348, Yosarian2 wrote:I mean, this:
Gale wrote: I told him to go to that post in the game, and read the game around that post to understand the context.

is frankly BS. You've been trying to just handwave away all the problems I have with your play by making a vague comment about "context", but when I push you to explain exactally what "context" you are talking about or how that "context" explains your behavior, you just dodge the question.

Yos, Yos, Yos. *smh* When will you learn to stop stirring stuff up? Sensei told us not to make noise. Remember? Your reads are your own, you change them on your own. I didn't see a progression in you reading me as scum and I pointed it out. If you want to revisit your read, if you really,
really
, want to change your read on me. Then go read the posts that gave you those reads in the first place.

I see no town motivation from you in trying to stir things up. I am going to keep quiet till a reasonable question comes my way. So until then ...

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6352 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6349, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6348, Yosarian2 wrote:I mean, this:
Gale wrote: I told him to go to that post in the game, and read the game around that post to understand the context.

is frankly BS. You've been trying to just handwave away all the problems I have with your play by making a vague comment about "context", but when I push you to explain exactally what "context" you are talking about or how that "context" explains your behavior, you just dodge the question.

Yos, Yos, Yos. *smh* When will you learn to stop stirring stuff up? Sensei told us not to make noise. Remember? Your reads are your own, you change them on your own. I didn't see a progression in you reading me as scum and I pointed it out. If you want to revisit your read, if you really,
really
, want to change your read on me. Then go read the posts that gave you those reads in the first place.

I see no town motivation from you in trying to stir things up. I am going to keep quiet till a reasonable question comes my way. So until then ...

Ok, Gale is now 100% confirmed scum. This post is basically a confession. We can lynch him now.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6353 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

I mean, someone Gale thought was town made a case against Gale, and what does he do? He refuses to answer. He refuses to defend himself. He tells me to "stop stirring things up" and "stop making noise".

If Gale was town, he would be falling over himself to take the oppertunity to explain himself, to try to make the case that he's town, or to make the case that the arguments against him are bunk, or whatever. He's not. He's just flatly refusing to engage in any way.

That means that he's scum who knows I'm right. 100% guaranteed, Gale is going to lynch scum, or he would not be acting like this.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6354 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 6352, Yosarian2 wrote:
Ok, Gale is now 100% confirmed scum. This post is basically a confession. We can lynch him now.

Why are you so eager to get me lynched? lol. Really shows your desperation.

We still have almost 8 Days left to discuss.

It seems like your pants are on fire. Lol. If you make a constructive argument, that genuinely tries to understand my perspective, then I am open to discussing it. Look at sensei's post (#) and learn about it.

You are doing the same thing as ABR and saying I am scum, why am I scum? Because you took some random posts from my ISO which were out of context?

Let me grab a quote of yours and place it out of context and see how it makes sense.

In post 6353, Yosarian2 wrote:Gale is going to lynch scum, or he would not be acting like this.

This I totally agree with. I am going to lynch a scum today for sure. Is this a scum slip from you?

Lol, that is how you are behaving right now. Anyways, I gtg. Bbl when constructive people are in the game to discuss.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6355 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Why are you so eager to get me lynched? lol. Really shows your desperation.

We still have almost 8 Days left to discuss.

If you were actually trying to defend yourself, if you were doing SOMETHING that looked even remotely town, if we were having a real discussion here that might help clarify your alignment, I would let you take all the time you need to defend yourself, right up until deadline if necessary.

You aren't. All you're doing right now is wasting our time and refuisng to engage. Even now, even while you're on the edge of being lynched, you're still refuisng to actually defend yourself. Instead, you're trying to tell me how I should be asking you questions if I want a response, lol.

So, yeah. Not only am I pretty sure you're scum, but you've made it absolutely clear that you have no interest in defending yourself, no matter how many chances I've given you. If you're not going to defend yourself at all, if all you're going to do is this scummy-as-fuck refusal to engage where you refuse to answer basic questions or to defend yourself or to really do anything useful, then there's no point dragging this out for another 8 days. We might as well just end this now.

It's funny. All you had to do was respond to my case against you when I first made it, and you probably would have survived the day. But I guess you couldn't figure out how to lie your way out of trouble, so you decided to not even try.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6356 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6354, Gale Wing Srock wrote:It seems like your pants are on fire.

In post 6310, Varsoon wrote:Yosarian2 (1): FIRE

I mean, kind of ? xD

~Lina
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6357 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:31 am

In post 6356, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6354, Gale Wing Srock wrote:It seems like your pants are on fire.

In post 6310, Varsoon wrote:Yosarian2 (1): FIRE

I mean, kind of ? xD

~Lina

Hey Lina, so what do you think of Yos?

Other than helping solve the Sky - Itlepip equation, soft claiming Riki and having those Fire and Hated votes, his reaction seems pretty scummy to me.

Also, if he is scum then he could have lied about the hated votes and put a Fire vote on himself for town cred. We also don't know if those FIRE votes would move or not.

Although we know that the FIRE vote was on ABR before the day started (#), so unless it can be done during the night too, it seems like something that is permanent. In that case the scums voting themselves with FIRE doesn't make sense, unless Multiball is true. But, multiball can't be true because we only had two kills. And DS had a kill, which means that there is only one scum team.

That is the reason I am not able to see Yos as totally scummy right now, or he would have been the one I would have voted for, because of his aggression, desperation and opportunistic vote on me.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6358 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:32 am

Post by itlepip »

Didn't you also call ABR scum?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6359 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Gale: there is like a 90% chance you're scum who has given up, but on the 10% chance that you are town who is just really, really bad under pressure and really bad at mafia in general, I'm going to try this one last time.

If you want to live today, you need to convince me you are town. Not Sensei, not R&L, me. I am the only one who can save you now. Enough people listen to me that i could dismantle this wagon against you, or I could push it through. I am your only hope.

First, you need to go back, read the case I made against you when I voted you, and make a real response to it. Take it seriously, act like you're actually playing mafia. Then maybe actually make a real case against someone, if you can.

Or if you are scum, just keep doing what you are doing snd we'll lynch you. But I swear to you, if you blow me off or evade my questions one more time, you will not survive the day.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6360 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:17 am

In post 6359, Yosarian2 wrote:Gale: there is like a 90% chance you're scum who has given up, but on the 10% chance that you are town who is just really, really bad under pressure and really bad at mafia in general, I'm going to try this one last time.

If you want to live today, you need to convince me you are town. Not Sensei, not R&L, me. I am the only one who can save you now. Enough people listen to me that i could dismantle this wagon against you, or I could push it through. I am your only hope.

First, you need to go back, read the case I made against you when I voted you, and make a real response to it. Take it seriously, act like you're actually playing mafia. Then maybe actually make a real case against someone, if you can.

Yos, I am willing to do that. But it will just make you look bad because you didn't make a case based on genuine reads. Were you building the case on me for a while? If so, then why didn't you ask me any questions wrt them earlier?

Also, I have not given up hope Yos. I know that I am moving the game forward from the time ABR voted me. So, lets do this then, I will respond to the post where you voted me (#). In the mean time, can you explain to me logically why ABR's Day 2 play makes sense from a town perspective?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6361 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Pip vote Gale. We're lynching him tonight.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6362 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:41 am

Yos, Gale is a good player. Strong town play. This is not it.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6363 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

We are lynching you ABR.

DGB, vote ABR.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6364 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 am

You don't control this game, Titus. You're powerless.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6365 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:43 am

Go back to your taliban cave while the real scumhunters do their jobs.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6366 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:46 am

In post 6364, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You don't control this game, Titus. You're powerless.

This isn't about ego. It's about the posts. I see you're back to insulting me.

We all think the party is obvious town. That's 4 players. There's 16 alive. So that means 12 players left.

You lynching Gale on a non-party approved wagon will show that it's a scum driven wagon and result in your lynch tomorrow even if you do succeed. It will also confirm Klingon and Skybird as town. Anxious to put out the fire?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6367 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Fluminator »

Sensei said he wants to lynch gale.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6368 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am

Coincidentally the party is crap and none of you can scumhunt.

Party should be me, sensei, yos, lowkey and skybird.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6369 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:50 am

In post 6367, Fluminator wrote:Sensei said he wants to lynch gale.

Sensai and I are in the hood. Sensai was thinking about it but no he hasn't made a firm decision. Yet, Sensai's thoughts on the day vig didn't matter though did they?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6370 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:52 am

No it fucking didn't.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6371 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:52 am

Post by Fluminator »

What about the day vig?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6372 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:53 am

I say who lives and who dies, and Gale dies in the next 16 hours. Sit your ass down and enjoy the show Titus.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6373 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Fluminator »

Drop the ego please ABR.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6374 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:54 am

Fluminator, The dayvig went through on DS before he full claimed, with zero party approval and as a fake vig so we couldn't even get last reads out of DS. If you're town, you oughta realize how hinky that is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”