Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6425 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 6414, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6411, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Okay, before I claim let me gather a few info. Who are all in my wagon right now?

Abr, Yoyo, Lowkey, DGB, Skybird, Fluminator, itlepip, and Zulfy
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6426 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 6425, Fluminator wrote:Abr, Yoyo, Lowkey, DGB, Skybird, Fluminator, itlepip, and Zulfy

Okay cool,

So ABR and Flum, please unvote so I can claim.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6427 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 6350, Yosarian2 wrote:
Gale wrote:19) Then Yos pulls up posts from my ISO, which is a hasty attempt to find posts in a player's ISO to scum read them. This is what bothers me, because a player who is townie would behave the way you did with my posts. You read through my posts, mentioned that you see me as scum and want me to find a scum if I am town and then questions me about my reads. What Yos did was purely scummy. If he had just voted for pressure, it would have made sense. But he tries to put it as though he is not voting me because of ABR's pressure, but because my posts are scummy to him. Like Hello! If my posts were scummy to you, why didn't you raise any of those questions earlier? There were a couple of interactions we had before, and none of them seem to indicate that you were scum reading me. Then were is the progression here? It is like Null -> Scum -> Lynch Vote in one post.

I hadn't paid much attention to you before, honestly. It's hard to deeply read everyone and everything in a game this big. But with ABR and Lowkey and others thinking you were scum, I needed to go back and do a full re-read of your posts in ISO in order to form my own opinion. If I had looked at your posts and concluded that you looked town, i would have said so; that's what I did when ABR was trying to lynch Sky, for example. But when I looked at your posts more deeply, there were a number of big problems there, and not really anything that struck me as town-ish.

And from the way you've reacted to the votes, the way you lashed out, the way you spun your own reads on a dime to suit your tactical needs, and the way you've refused to actually defend yourself or really respond to anything, I've come to the conclusion that I was right.
Everything you've done in the past several pages has been really, really scummy; nothing seems to come from a town point of view.
I've repeatedly tried to give you a chance to explain yourself, and you've shown no desire to do so, probably because you know I'm right; instead you've been trying to manipulate people who are already suspicious of ABR and feed into their paranoia.

quick gale! campaign for mc over conftown, lie your ass off no less than 4 times, throw shade on a slot that has a way to confirm themselves and be a miserable butt so that yoyo can townread you! that is what he means by when he says he wants you to do something towny.

@ yoyo

see now I know you are scum cos you know as well as I do that sometimes when you iso a person you have to click the tiny little number at the top that takes you to thread where the post was made that way you can read things in context. gale is in no way being unreasonable here, you are.
whew!
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6428 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Sensei »

what
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6429 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6424, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Skyburd voting you but why are you not claiming???

Mister Echo chamber, you're in hammer range too. Why aren't you claiming?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6430 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Fluminator »

Why? Are you worried about being quicklynched after?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6431 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am

In post 6427, pirate mollie wrote:
Gale wrote:19) Then Yos pulls up posts from my ISO, which is a hasty attempt to find posts in a player's ISO to scum read them. This is what bothers me, because a player who is townie would behave the way you did with my posts. You read through my posts, mentioned that you see me as scum and want me to find a scum if I am town and then questions me about my reads. What Yos did was purely scummy. If he had just voted for pressure, it would have made sense. But he tries to put it as though he is not voting me because of ABR's pressure, but because my posts are scummy to him. Like Hello! If my posts were scummy to you, why didn't you raise any of those questions earlier? There were a couple of interactions we had before, and none of them seem to indicate that you were scum reading me. Then were is the progression here? It is like Null -> Scum -> Lynch Vote in one post.

I hadn't paid much attention to you before, honestly. It's hard to deeply read everyone and everything in a game this big. But with ABR and Lowkey and others thinking you were scum, I needed to go back and do a full re-read of your posts in ISO in order to form my own opinion. If I had looked at your posts and concluded that you looked town, i would have said so; that's what I did when ABR was trying to lynch Sky, for example. But when I looked at your posts more deeply, there were a number of big problems there, and not really anything that struck me as town-ish.

And from the way you've reacted to the votes, the way you lashed out, the way you spun your own reads on a dime to suit your tactical needs, and the way you've refused to actually defend yourself or really respond to anything, I've come to the conclusion that I was right.
Everything you've done in the past several pages has been really, really scummy; nothing seems to come from a town point of view.
I've repeatedly tried to give you a chance to explain yourself, and you've shown no desire to do so, probably because you know I'm right; instead you've been trying to manipulate people who are already suspicious of ABR and feed into their paranoia.

quick gale! campaign for mc over conftown, lie your ass off no less than 4 times, throw shade on a slot that has a way to confirm themselves and be a miserable butt so that yoyo can townread you! that is what he means by when he says he wants you to do something towny.

@ yoyo

see now I know you are scum cos you know as well as I do that sometimes when you iso a person you have to click the tiny little number at the top that takes you to thread where the post was made that way you can read things in context. gale is in no way being unreasonable here, you are.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6432 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Why do you need me to unvote for you to claim? Some kind of scum ability?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6433 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Sensei »

Yo he already claimed like 5 times. lol
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6434 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 am

In post 6431, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6427, pirate mollie wrote:

@ yoyo

Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6435 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:21 am

In post 6433, Sensei wrote:Yo he already claimed like 5 times. lol

Yeah, but this one will have to be the truth or turbo lynch. No take backs.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6436 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Fluminator »

UNVOTE: Just Claim Already
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6437 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 am

In post 6430, Fluminator wrote:Why? Are you worried about being quicklynched after?

In post 6432, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Why do you need me to unvote for you to claim? Some kind of scum ability?

Guys, I believe you understand Lynch baits? Well my role is one. So if you can unvote, it will prove how eager you are to quick lynch me after I claim. Which kind of gets us two scums after my flip.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6438 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:23 am

Wow this guy is the most obvious fucking scum. Remember scum have day talk. He's conferring with his buddies trying to buy time. We should probably hammer before he can use any nefarious abilities on us with his buddies. Or he has "confirmed town" in his scum group and thinks they can pull him out of this problem.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6439 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Sensei »

Nah screw that weak shit there's no reason why he can't claim at L1.
Smells like he's buying time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6440 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:24 am

"My role is lynch bait" lololol. Sensei please, do the honors.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6441 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:25 am

Like seriously, stop being paranoid. Both of you are the ones dragging this right now. Unvote, I will claim. Then you can revote if you want to. How simple is that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6442 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:26 am

You can daykill anyone who doesnt vote you, is that it?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6443 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:26 am

GWS, abr is scum. You are at l minus 2. Just claim.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6444 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:26 am

Seriously guys, I am ready to claim here. Don't drag this please. What is stopping you from unvoting?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6445 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Fluminator »

I DID UNVOTE. CLAIM NOW!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6446 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:28 am

In post 6372, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I say who lives and who dies, and Gale dies in the next 16 hours. Sit your ass down and enjoy the show Titus.

god you fucking disgusting
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6447 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:28 am

I think you have a day action that you can use on anyone not voting you. Flum should re-vote so we can end the day after you refused to claim at L-1.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6448 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:28 am

Okay, well no 'I hammered him for fun' after this. I am Zozma and I am a one-shot vig till I unlock an ability which makes me a safeguard.

PEdit: I don't think that counts, anyways.

PEdit: F'in let me post.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6449 (ISO) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Sensei »

What's a safeguard?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”