camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:17 am

Post by camn »

@tictac
Never heard of Ika, I don't think... But you feel different than our last game, and Id like to see you squirm.
Plus your heat on me is total crapcasery, so you suck.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:20 am

Post by camn »

Also, forgive my 'filler', whoever said that.
I was on a run of night shifts, and I don't think well when that happens. But I don't like to just lurk like a lurky lurkerson when I have shit going on....so I post. Is it more shallow than I'd like? Probably.
Should be back to normal now.
Which may also be pretty shallow, cuz its day one and .. Hey look something shiny!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:36 am

Post by ika »

In post 266, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't understand how you could feel that I'm mirroring my play in the cult game.

Explain how you come to that assessment.

you already know that my reads on you is very gut based and right now your posting and your play is matching up
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:58 am

Post by tictac »

In post 275, camn wrote:@tictac
Never heard of Ika, I don't think... But you feel different than our last game, and Id like to see you squirm.
Plus your heat on me is total crapcasery, so you suck.

Funny cause you are reading pretty much the same to me. The policies stated as scumreads, the surfacy reading, the exaggerated confidence, 'this is squrming'. Everything the same.
Only thing that is different is the buddying, and I already said why I think you'd reverse your behavior on that.

I can see why you'd think my play is different thou. Replacing in is different than starting form scratch.
I am also somewhat less motivated here. The other game had Plot & Rask in it who I really wanted to beat or win with. I've yet to find similar inspiration here. Attitudes like Ikas 'not gonna read the game' kinda eat at my will to win.

Why did you unvote me in if you wanna see me squirm?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:04 am

Post by camn »

Please. The replacing is why you were glorious town then, and scum now?
I don't think so.

Other people need pressure too..you can't take all my attention.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:07 am

Post by camn »

Of course, I replaced into that game too.
Hmm.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:23 am

Post by tictac »

In post 279, camn wrote:Please. The replacing is why you were glorious town then, and scum now?
I don't think so.

Did ya get tired in the middle of the post and stop reading? :roll:
Nice misrep of what I said.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:29 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

man wtf I can't decide whether camn or tictac is scummier.

I hope they're bussing each other or this is going to be impossible -_-
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:33 am

Post by camn »

I did get a little tired, but no.

You wanna know the truth?
I enjoyed playing with you and Cowbells last time, although I hated being scum against you. The deception kills me. So, coming into this game, I was hoping we would be in the same team. I still am! But this time around, being town, I totally am unsure if YOU guys are town, so you need to be tested.

At this point in the game I'm not sure of anything.... But I want to be.

Post-edit...Hi Cowbells :)
That post is for tictac.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:39 am

OK. You are scummier than TicTac, strictly speaking.

Although I'm pretty sure you guys are just bussing each other.

VOTE: Camn
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:45 am

Post by camn »

In post 178, camn wrote:ITT Cowbells keeps repeating " camn might be scum", and all other players are forgotten.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:00 am

Post by tictac »

In post 283, camn wrote:I enjoyed playing with you and Cowbells last time, although I hated being scum against you. The deception kills me. So, coming into this game, I was hoping we would be in the same team. I still am! But this time around, being town, I totally am unsure if YOU guys are town, so you need to be tested.

Eh. 'Test' away then. Not sure what you expect to get from a vote with no reasoning to give it weight thou.
I do like you guys. Too bad you drew scum agayn.

Pretty sure bells is town thou.
His scumread on me is consistent with how he was reading me last game. I think he'd over-estimate his ability to read me if he was scum.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:01 am

Post by tictac »

aand there he goes making me unsure again..
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:07 am

You two are adorable.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:14 am

Post by camn »

I am actually starting to worry that we are paying too much attention to each other, and leaving everyone else out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:18 am

aka, I drew attention to what you were doing and now you want to disengage as smoothly as possible since you won't get towncred for it.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Performer »

VOTE COUNT 1.05

tictac (3): a plain farmer, SirCakez, Camn
Camn (2): tictac, RadiantCowbells
SirCakez (2): Elyse, curiouskarmadog
RadiantCowbells (2): ika, acryon
Some Random Mafia Player (1): UpTooLate

No Vote (3): Zulfy, Lokiben, Some Random Mafia Player

With 13 players alive, it takes 7/13 votes to lynch.

For deadline & notes, please refer to this post – post !
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 268, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey Elyse, promise me that you're town.

I promise.

@acryon
I'm dropping this line of inquiry.

Camn's posts do seem off. It's like she's trying to be lighthearted, but it comes off forced and awkward, like Lokiben's entrance.

I still hate all of SirCakez's posts though and I implore people to look at his ISO.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:05 am

Yeah, I really don't like Sircakez either.
I think my Camn read is a much stronger line though.
Could easily see them as buddies, as well!
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:25 am

Post by tictac »

In post 292, Elyse wrote:I still hate all of SirCakez's posts though and I implore people to look at his ISO.

Not sure about the "a cheap way for you to hop on the wagon." thing.
Why would he want to get on camn especially? Looks more like lazy reading to me.

I liked the Random vote but not that he stuck to it for as long as he did and the shifting reasons to get off.

I like and , but not the lack of follow-up.

Don't like that UpTooLate needed to prod him to give a read on me despite voting for me.

Could well be scum, but not really seeing the scum in every post.
Do you want to make a more detailed case?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 293, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, I really don't like Sircakez either.
I think my Camn read is a much stronger line though.
Could easily see them as buddies, as well!

Explain?
tictac wrote:
In post 292, Elyse wrote:I still hate all of SirCakez's posts though and I implore people to look at his ISO.

Not sure about the "a cheap way for you to hop on the wagon." thing.
Why would he want to get on camn especially? Looks more like lazy reading to me.

I liked the Random vote but not that he stuck to it for as long as he did and the shifting reasons to get off.

I like and , but not the lack of follow-up.

Don't like that UpTooLate needed to prod him to give a read on me despite voting for me.

Could well be scum, but not really seeing the scum in every post.
Do you want to make a more detailed case?

Yeah I should have given the read with the vote. That's one thing I regret.

Elyse has yet to post reasoning for her vote on me aside from me asking for someone to explain the case on camn to me? So yeah I'd like her to explain as well.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:29 am

Post by a plain farmer »

In post 272, tictac wrote:
In post 227, a plain farmer wrote:Some reads:

A reads-list in response to me pointing out that your play is different from 1380, where your early play was list heavy.
Looks more like you are correcting your play to match the earlier game, than an attempt to contribute.

I just wanted to make my opinions known. Also, I'll preemptively let everyone know that I'm an indecisive person, so changes in my reads should be considered null tells.

Camn seems like a townie.

Why?

I like her votes.

RC seems like a townie who's been told that if he's NK'ed he'd be killed in real life, too.

:lol: I agree.
Why do
you
think so? Being afraid of getting lynched is usually seen as a scum-tell.

Cowbells' posts haven't indicated fear of the noose so far. We can WIFOM his posting into scum-tells, but we probably shouldn't do that on D1.

Also, I see that Cowbells is in tons of games on this site, so the body of Cowbells meta is huge. But I've only read through one of these games (Diablo III Mafia), and Cowbells was scum in it. Scum Cowbells had a different playstyle than what I'm seeing now (interestingly, it had more scum-hunting). If Diablo III Cowbells isn't representative of scum Cowbells, let me know.

Tictac is scummy because of the way his posts appear to stretch the facts to support the vote that would be most fashionable.
Everyone else is null (I'd say everyone else is a little scummy, but then they can't all be scum).

What facts am I stretching?
I can see the camn-vote as 'fashionable'. Rando & Zulf not so much. Your reasons to think so?

Your Rando vote was the third on the wagon, which I'd say qualifies as fashionable in this game. Ditto the camn vote. The Zulfy vote maybe not so much, but I was voting for him so I can say that it was still fashionable. Also, like I said earlier, I like what you say, but not how you voted. The reasons you put up don't seem voteworthy to me. I'll excuse your Rando vote from this since it was just page 2, but I don't share your alarm at Zulfy's , and I think camn was clear on what her intentions were regarding Rando.

It's not that the content of posts don't matter. It's just that we've all seen townies make brain farts in their posts that look like scumslips, whereas brain farts in voting are rare.

This concludes my response to tictac. I'll address other things in a few hours.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 284, RadiantCowbells wrote:OK. You are scummier than TicTac, strictly speaking.

Although I'm pretty sure you guys are just bussing each other.

VOTE: Camn

Why would you say Camn is scummier than tictac?
Lokiben
Lokiben
Goon
Lokiben
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Lokiben »

In post 249, Elyse wrote:Your question about the scum motivation fueling your vote?

I don't think your RVS vote had some ulterior scum motive. It was just stilted and awkward, like you were trying to fit in and act town.

D'awww.

Then what possible value was there in pointing that out? It's completely pointless if you don't think that it has anything to do with scuminess. Furthermore, it should have been obvious to you that people were going to misinterpret what you said as based on a possibility of scum behavior, not personality.

You obviously were not expecting for me to push back, and you weren't prepared to defend your position. You went from heavily implying suspicion of scum motivation, to insisting you never did. Therefore, I don't believe you to be genuinely scumhunting, just nonchalantly finger pointing for the town cred.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Elyse

Other players:

RC tantalizes their reasons for scumreading camn, even goading camn to ask for their reasons:

In post 167, RadiantCowbells wrote:Camn though, do you wanna know how I know you're scum?

And has been standing by that read for a while, but has still yet to explain it. This is the closest thing we've got:

In post 167, RadiantCowbells wrote:Camn though, do you wanna know how I know you're scum?

As a matter of fact, RC hasn't explained any of his scum reads at all, including tictac and SirCakez

That being said, camn is a bit of a hypocrite in a general sense for arguing "Now you know that it pisses me off, so this time you have no excuse," when they've been continuing to push the stupid avatar argument while all the while knowing that everyone else believes the push to be pointless and overblown.

acryon is another rising scum read of mine. They piggyback on the avatarless witch hunt with voracity,

In post 195, acryon wrote:VOTE: Some Random Mafia Player

Not sure why the hate on you has ceased. Your lack of avatar legitimately makes your presence less memorable, which is only helpful for you if you are scum.

and then back off pretty quickly with an "It wasn't really that serious."

Plus there was that weird bit that they did on me that I already covered here.

It'd be nice if UpTooLate provided half as much material as they demanded of others.

Zulfy has only posted twice since the first day of the game and curiouskarmadog hasn't had much of a presence either. I'll cut ika some slack since he just replaced in and I don't want to judge him based on his slot's previous occupier.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by camn »

In post 296, a plain farmer wrote:I'll preemptively let everyone know that I'm an indecisive person, so changes in my reads should be considered null tells.

Huh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”