Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Drixx just one more. Remember when I said that Gale was going to die that day, and then he did? That was so sweet!

In post 6372, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I say who lives and who dies, and Gale dies in the next 16 hours. Sit your ass down and enjoy the show Titus.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Who dies now B?
no investigation no right to speak
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:10 pm

Not only did I correctly call cooldog and pip town, and all 3 of the scum that flipped, I also correctly called their associations. I said DS was not with Max, and that Gale was with Max. Give me some respect Zulfy :P admit you admire my mad scumhunting skills.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6573, Drixx wrote:Enough public masturbation ABR. We get it.

Hey, if this is brag session time:

In post 6252, Yosarian2 wrote:Maybe if we're really lucky, Gale is going to flip as both scum and as one of the people throwing hated townie rolls around. If we lynch one of those, then we're in much better shape.

I did think at one point earlier in the day that she was about to claim that, although she never actually did and backtracked pretty faster.

:takes a bow:
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:29 pm

High five Yosarian :)
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

okay so here we go.

what you are dealing with is a dissonant hydra who cldn't come together on d1 and d2. the agreement that was in place was broken by titus and I have spent 3 weeks being in deep frustration. titus has not wanted to bend so I have been the 1 who has had to. I have had you and abr as town but when you spend roughly 4 hours a day of some1 whispering in your ear that "pssst they are scum" and being a paranoid person in general you start to believe them.

I think the weirdness you picked up on was our dissonance which is pretty bad.

tammy summed up in machina postgame my feelings and frustrations in this hydra:

But in many instances, it feels like what you mean when you say you want town to work together is that you want town to do what you want them to do, and that's not how this game works.

I had both max and gale in my crosshairs since d1 but conceded to titus cos some1 had to concede and she wasn't budging. so I did. d2 I said I was going to pivot the game from that angle and I tried but both you and abr started acting weird and it freaked me out. like we have a confirmable role lol. it isn't like I make this claim lightly.

gale and max were both scumreads of mine. titus insisted they were town. then we went into the night round and titus was like "we are going with mollie's reads" and sensei was talking about kicking us out of the party. titus was like "that is anti-town" but I was like I understand, I understand cos the dissonance is awful. I didn't think it was antit-own at all and will fight every1 on this. I posted a readslist that was mine and mine alone and it had you and abr as town as well as lowkey. I told sensei that I thought that you wld be good replacement for diamond. drixx made a post that was all like "you shld learn from titus" and I blew a fuse and went off on him and titus and said something out titus being in the top 5 players of the worst players I have played with. mebbe she is not in the top 5 BUT SHE IS IN THE TOP 20. lol. I know on some level she is trying tho. after that titus made a post saying we were not on the same page even tho when we talked on the phone I thought we were.

so I can't blame sensei for kicking us out!

I am working from my readslist in this day round. titus is gonna leave abr alone. so I am gonna try to do the best I can to pull together the remnants of what has happened and try to work from there.

our lynchpool in this day round was zulfy and klingon. I feel less certain right now cos you and abr are freaking me out with your self-voting mc when sensei included you both in the party. like you are already there what are you guys doing lol.

so i am going to try to take my time and figure some things out on my own and follow my own judgment and titus is gonna let me.

there was no nk in the night round and abr and us have both claimed bp when we actually are and haven't needed to lie about our role. itelpip getting treestumped is weird.

so I am at the stage of trying to figure things out.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by itlepip »

Hi guys
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6582 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Well, both skybird and itlepip claimed to have access to the roleblock+hated power, right? So...that's a reasonable explanation for why there wasn't a kill last night. I don't know if it's better or worse for them to claim who they targeted though. ABR has also lied about his role enough that perhaps scum just took a shot at him, figuring he was obvtown by his play and pushes on the two groupscum flips, plus mechanically had claimed a role worth killing/risking running into his bp?

I also don't understand why yosarian and abr are trying to be MC. Are you guys doubting R&L/Sensei?

Also, mollie, maybe Titus can work on some vca stuff with the wealth of information we have here, while you work on figuring things out in your own way? That way the two of you won't be butting heads?

-Cerb

pedit: hi itlepip. Do you think you should share who you targeted last night?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6583 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm not doubting Sensei's alignment. I'm simply more confident in the value I bring to this town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #6584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

abr can you explain the skybird read plz?

also cuke pple read? gogurts seems a bit town to me but cerby keeps setting off my alarm.

also zulfy and klingon reads wld be helpful.

also if you don't wanna work with us I get it, titus has deathtunneled the fuck out of you. and I helped. sorry for that.
whew!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:18 pm

In post 6584, pirate mollie wrote:abr can you explain the skybird read plz?

also cuke pple read? gogurts seems a bit town to me but cerby keeps setting off my alarm.

also zulfy and klingon reads wld be helpful.

also if you don't wanna work with us I get it, titus has deathtunneled the fuck out of you. and I helped. sorry for that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:23 pm

I said I would work with Titus after day 3 when she has associatives and flips she can work on. I look forward to that.

I think it's in the best interest of town if you claim your role though. How is it that you can confirm yourself? Can Titus explain her thoughts progression since day 1 until now?

Pirate what did you discuss together last night after Gale's flip?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6582, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

I also don't understand why yosarian and abr are trying to be MC. Are you guys doubting R&L/Sensei?

I still am hated and on fire. We caught one of the scums throwing around hatred yesterday, but R&L also claimed pernhated so there is still probably one out there. And even if not, having me permenantly be stuck.at lynch -2 is a big liability for the town.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6580, Drunken Pirates wrote:okay so here we go.

what you are dealing with is a dissonant hydra who cldn't come together on d1 and d2. the agreement that was in place was broken by titus and I have spent 3 weeks being in deep frustration. titus has not wanted to bend so I have been the 1 who has had to. I have had you and abr as town but when you spend roughly 4 hours a day of some1 whispering in your ear that "pssst they are scum" and being a paranoid person in general you start to believe them.

I think the weirdness you picked up on was our dissonance which is pretty bad.

tammy summed up in machina postgame my feelings and frustrations in this hydra:

But in many instances, it feels like what you mean when you say you want town to work together is that you want town to do what you want them to do, and that's not how this game works.

I had both max and gale in my crosshairs since d1 but conceded to titus cos some1 had to concede and she wasn't budging. so I did. d2 I said I was going to pivot the game from that angle and I tried but both you and abr started acting weird and it freaked me out. like we have a confirmable role lol. it isn't like I make this claim lightly.

gale and max were both scumreads of mine. titus insisted they were town. then we went into the night round and titus was like "we are going with mollie's reads" and sensei was talking about kicking us out of the party. titus was like "that is anti-town" but I was like I understand, I understand cos the dissonance is awful. I didn't think it was antit-own at all and will fight every1 on this. I posted a readslist that was mine and mine alone and it had you and abr as town as well as lowkey. I told sensei that I thought that you wld be good replacement for diamond. drixx made a post that was all like "you shld learn from titus" and I blew a fuse and went off on him and titus and said something out titus being in the top 5 players of the worst players I have played with. mebbe she is not in the top 5 BUT SHE IS IN THE TOP 20. lol. I know on some level she is trying tho. after that titus made a post saying we were not on the same page even tho when we talked on the phone I thought we were.

so I can't blame sensei for kicking us out!

I am working from my readslist in this day round. titus is gonna leave abr alone. so I am gonna try to do the best I can to pull together the remnants of what has happened and try to work from there.

our lynchpool in this day round was zulfy and klingon. I feel less certain right now cos you and abr are freaking me out with your self-voting mc when sensei included you both in the party. like you are already there what are you guys doing lol.

so i am going to try to take my time and figure some things out on my own and follow my own judgment and titus is gonna let me.

there was no nk in the night round and abr and us have both claimed bp when we actually are and haven't needed to lie about our role. itelpip getting treestumped is weird.

so I am at the stage of trying to figure things out.

It wasn't just Titus. You also called me scum yesterday. And you called me scum because I was trying to lynch Gale, and you defended Gale against my case.

At the end of the day, Gale was being super-obv scum, and instead of backing that wagon, you guys tried to push through a quicklynch of ABR, taking advantage of both the scum-fire vote and Klingon's double vote to try and push through a bad lynch against the will of a majority of the town.

That's especally concerning because it seemed obvious to me not only that Gale was going to flip scum, but that when he did, ABR was going to be really obvtown. So trying to lynch ABR was not just scummy because it looks like a desperate counterwagon to keep Gale alive, but also on it's own merits.

And earlier, when I came up with a brilliant plan to use the MC role to block the scum hatred ability, you called me scum and blocked my plan. Your whole reaction there was weird; you clearly seemed to understand my plan, and yet you tried really hard to act like you thought it was bad strategy for no clear reason. While you were defending at least one of the scum with the hatred ability.

And you guys seemed to have no hesitation lynching cooldog even though by the end of day 1 he was looking pretty town.

And Titus tried to abuse her position in the adventuring party to push the town to do anti-town things. And she tried to claim that lynching max and vigging DS were *scum tells*.

And now Sensei is telling us in the adventure chat that yesterday you guys refused to tell him what ability you were sparking up.

The fact that you earlier claimed to be suspicious of Gale just makes your defense of him look even worse.

I'm sorry, I really just have to conclude that you are likely scum with Gale and Max here.

vote:Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:02 pm

In post 6586, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I said I would work with Titus after day 3 when she has associatives and flips she can work on. I look forward to that.

I think it's in the best interest of town if you claim your role though. How is it that you can confirm yourself? Can Titus explain her thoughts progression since day 1 until now?

Pirate what did you discuss together last night after Gale's flip?

titus has you as scum :(

we have probably talked about you more than any other player and I have been defending you cos tonally you seem town but I disagree with your play. I can set it aside tho. even tho it grates on my circulatory and nervous system.

we already said what our role was and that it will be confirmable when there are 10 players left.

we both came up with zulfy independently and for similar reasons wrt titus's vca.

gale was a scumread of mine since d1 but titus was like THEY ARE TOOOOOWN. I conceded. gale flipped scum which is why I am working from my own reads now. and titus is okay with it.

I have learned so much about titus and what I hope to learn from her even tho in the hood I said she cld teach me nothing in my blow up is to not give up on a player and shove my ass back in beginner's mind.

titus started the game with "I go into the game looking at the playerlist and knowing who is lynchbait". then she hard defends them. I think this is a terrible approach. when talked about it further after the gale flip I think she finally heard "lynchbait can be scum too". this game is on the heels of dramalama's game where she felt games were kind of elitist and I am like no that is not what is happening here. I think if you pivot the game from that thought process it will colour your reads and lead you to the wrong conclusions cos you are entering the game with preconceived ideas that will affect your gameplay.

talk to her about it abr. right now I am being a draconian hellbitch in that I am like "don't post" until I see progress where she does not deathtunnel you and yoyo. she needs to do a hard reset. I mean unless she is right about you and yoyo but I really want to try to orient us from my perspective in you both are town. I haven't been given the chance to play it out where I cld make a better call.

she thinks that you are not really trying to work with her but it goes back to what tammy says. she wants you to follow her reads and if you are not then you are not working with her (she has you as scum btw). this is why our hydra has been frustrating. she isn't absorbing feedback but I am hoping that she eventually will?

cld you plz look at zulfy? we both arrived at the same conclusion about him but she wants a klingon flip cos if klingon is scum she thinks you will be town. I am not sold on that, cos if klingon flips town then she will have you as scum and I feel like it is a false dichotomy that she is setting up.

plz talk to me.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:12 pm

In post 6588, Yosarian2 wrote:
It wasn't just Titus. You also called me scum yesterday. And you called me scum because I was trying to lynch Gale, and you defended Gale against my case.

At the end of the day, Gale was being super-obv scum, and instead of backing that wagon, you guys tried to push through a quicklynch of ABR, taking advantage of both the scum-fire vote and Klingon's double vote to try and push through a bad lynch against the will of a majority of the town.

That's especally concerning because it seemed obvious to me not only that Gale was going to flip scum, but that when he did, ABR was going to be really obvtown. So trying to lynch ABR was not just scummy because it looks like a desperate counterwagon to keep Gale alive, but also on it's own merits.

And earlier, when I came up with a brilliant plan to use the MC role to block the scum hatred ability, you called me scum and blocked my plan. Your whole reaction there was weird; you clearly seemed to understand my plan, and yet you tried really hard to act like you thought it was bad strategy for no clear reason. While you were defending at least one of the scum with the hatred ability.

And you guys seemed to have no hesitation lynching cooldog even though by the end of day 1 he was looking pretty town.

And Titus tried to abuse her position in the adventuring party to push the town to do anti-town things. And she tried to claim that lynching max and vigging DS were *scum tells*.

And now Sensei is telling us in the adventure chat that yesterday you guys refused to tell him what ability you were sparking up.

The fact that you earlier claimed to be suspicious of Gale just makes your defense of him look even worse.

I'm sorry, I really just have to conclude that you are likely scum with Gale and Max here.

vote:Drunken Pirates

wait what?

we never refused, no1 asked us. we sparked dodge. atlast not that I remember.

also Image

I kinda feel like you didn't read my post at all. :(

but I am going to tell YOU what YOU told ME in that shld have us town by now. and it is really weird that you are trying to lynch a confirmable role.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6589, Drunken Pirates wrote:

we already said what our role was and that it will be confirmable when there are 10 players left.

I mean I semi- believe you that you become lynchproof or bulletproof or something at that point.

But we've seen two lynchproof people so far this game, and both were scum. Even if true you claim does not confirm you, not in this game.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by Sensei »

Can confirm I never asked them what they sparked. Even just said that in the hood recently.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6590, Drunken Pirates wrote:
but I am going to tell YOU what YOU told ME in that shld have us town by now. and it is really weird that you are trying to lynch a confirmable role.

I was reading you as town.

Maybe you really did just go deep into the pool of paranioa and jumped to all the wrong conclusions. That's still possible. I have to say, though, that when I see a strong player doing things that just seem to keep "accently" being moves that advance the scum win condition, I have to wonder if it's intentional.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6592, Sensei wrote:Can confirm I never asked them what they sparked. Even just said that in the hood recently.

Ok. Sorry if i misrepresented. You made it sound like you thought it seemed odd, but I wasn't there so i can't ssy. I'll drop that point, it wasn't a terribly important part of the case anyway.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:20 pm

In post 6591, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6589, Drunken Pirates wrote:

I mean I semi- believe you that you become lynchproof or bulletproof or something at that point.

But we've seen two lynchproof people so far this game, and both were scum. Even if true you claim does not confirm you, not in this game.

yeah. there is a game where there are a bunch of lynchproofs running around that way if they did not get lynched it wld be an auto-win for scum and that always exists.

we are are bp now and if we were scum it wld be game over when there wld be 10 players alive where we wld be lynchproof so auto-win for scum.

do you really think that is what is going on?

ffs, use your critical thought process. your scenario does not work out when you play the tape through.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Full claim please. It's up to the town to decide if you are too dangerous to keep around until you are indestructable.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:24 pm

In post 6593, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6590, Drunken Pirates wrote:

I was reading you as town.

Maybe you really did just go deep into the pool of paranioa and jumped to all the wrong conclusions. That's still possible. I have to say, though, that when I see a strong player doing things that just seem to keep "accently" being moves that advance the scum win condition, I have to wonder if it's intentional.

what is this I don't even
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:41 pm

In post 6596, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Full claim please. It's up to the town to decide if you are too dangerous to keep around until you are indestructable.

:neutral:

we already have.

its a confirmable role.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Drixx »

That reminds me.

VOTE: Cool Cucumbers

It's day three. Time to obvtown or die Cerb.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”