Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6600 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6584, pirate mollie wrote:abr can you explain the skybird read plz?

also cuke pple read? gogurts seems a bit town to me but cerby keeps setting off my alarm.

also zulfy and klingon reads wld be helpful.

also if you don't wanna work with us I get it, titus has deathtunneled the fuck out of you. and I helped. sorry for that.

Mine's going to take a little while.

I'm having trouble reading Skybird now. I was convinced that she and Pip were opposing 3rd factions, obviously that's not the case. She doesn't look scummy to me, but I don't think she can be Town if Pip was/is. I dunno. Lean Scum.

I'm also starting to think ABR might be Town. Maybe. Still not voting him for MC, though.

MC: Rylai and Lina
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6601 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 6598, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6596, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Full claim please. It's up to the town to decide if you are too dangerous to keep around until you are indestructable.

:neutral:

we already have.

its a confirmable role.

Be specific. Is it innocent child?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6602 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6595, Drunken Pirates wrote:
do you really think that is what is going on?

I've basically given up trying to outguess the mod at this point.

Do I think that you're a scum who becomes totally 100% bulletproof and totally lynchproof at 10 people alive? No, not really.

But you might be a scum that has a one-shot lynchproof/bulletproof you can use to "confirm" your claim at or something like that. I normally wouldn't buy that, but we've already seen that role in this game.

So, no, I'm not going to confirm you just based on your claim. I need to see town behavior from you.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6603 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 6589, Drunken Pirates wrote:...

titus started the game with "I go into the game looking at the playerlist and knowing who is lynchbait". then she hard defends them. ... when talked about it further after the gale flip I think she finally heard "lynchbait can be scum too". this game is on the heels of ... where she felt games were kind of elitist and I am like no that is not what is happening here. I think if you pivot the game from that thought process it will colour your reads and lead you to the wrong conclusions cos you are entering the game with preconceived ideas that will affect your gameplay.

I would like to discuss this in depth after the game is over.

Recently there's been rather a lot of elitism. Also a lot of players are unfairly put in the position of lynchbait. I know these things have affected my play, I see that they're affecting others as well.

But we'll talk about it later...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6604 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6597, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6593, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 6590, Drunken Pirates wrote:
but I am going to tell YOU what YOU told ME in that shld have us town by now. and it is really weird that you are trying to lynch a confirmable role.

I was reading you as town.

Maybe you really did just go deep into the pool of paranioa and jumped to all the wrong conclusions. That's still possible. I have to say, though, that when I see a strong player doing things that just seem to keep "accently" being moves that advance the scum win condition, I have to wonder if it's intentional.

what is this I don't even

I am saying that I have a very high opinion of your mafia skills, Mollie.

So when I see you make posts like this:

In post 6427, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 6350, Yosarian2 wrote:
Gale wrote:19) Then Yos pulls up posts from my ISO, which is a hasty attempt to find posts in a player's ISO to scum read them. This is what bothers me, because a player who is townie would behave the way you did with my posts. You read through my posts, mentioned that you see me as scum and want me to find a scum if I am town and then questions me about my reads. What Yos did was purely scummy. If he had just voted for pressure, it would have made sense. But he tries to put it as though he is not voting me because of ABR's pressure, but because my posts are scummy to him. Like Hello! If my posts were scummy to you, why didn't you raise any of those questions earlier? There were a couple of interactions we had before, and none of them seem to indicate that you were scum reading me. Then were is the progression here? It is like Null -> Scum -> Lynch Vote in one post.

I hadn't paid much attention to you before, honestly. It's hard to deeply read everyone and everything in a game this big. But with ABR and Lowkey and others thinking you were scum, I needed to go back and do a full re-read of your posts in ISO in order to form my own opinion. If I had looked at your posts and concluded that you looked town, i would have said so; that's what I did when ABR was trying to lynch Sky, for example. But when I looked at your posts more deeply, there were a number of big problems there, and not really anything that struck me as town-ish.

And from the way you've reacted to the votes, the way you lashed out, the way you spun your own reads on a dime to suit your tactical needs, and the way you've refused to actually defend yourself or really respond to anything, I've come to the conclusion that I was right.
Everything you've done in the past several pages has been really, really scummy; nothing seems to come from a town point of view.
I've repeatedly tried to give you a chance to explain yourself, and you've shown no desire to do so, probably because you know I'm right; instead you've been trying to manipulate people who are already suspicious of ABR and feed into their paranoia.

quick gale! campaign for mc over conftown, lie your ass off no less than 4 times, throw shade on a slot that has a way to confirm themselves and be a miserable butt so that yoyo can townread you! that is what he means by when he says he wants you to do something towny.

@ yoyo

see now I know you are scum cos you know as well as I do that sometimes when you iso a person you have to click the tiny little number at the top that takes you to thread where the post was made that way you can read things in context. gale is in no way being unreasonable here, you are.

It makes me think "That does not look like a town-Mollie post."

I mean, I made a solid case against Gale based on his play, especially his play around the Max wagon, and he dismisses it with some vague comment about "not reading his posts in context". I keep pressing him to explain the context that he thought would justify it, and he keeps just being vague and avoiding any specific defense.

And you read that and say "I know Yos is scum here because he's not reading posts in context"???

That does not look like a town-Mollie post. That looks like a post by a skillful scum-Mollie who is trying to protect a scumbuddy with an incredibly powerful role, and specifically is trying to manipulate the people who were already paranoid about ABR.

I mean, my case against Gale has nothing to do with ABR at all, and Gale's refusal to defend himself properly also had nothing to do with ABR at all, so why did you even throw it in there? If you were really trying to read Gale, or me, or whatever, there's no point. But if you're trying to manipulate certain people, it makes perfect sense.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6605 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 6565, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What ability did you get from hammering?

I wasn't able to use it last night, and I still have it so no point claiming it yet.
Pip knows what it is, and if he's stumped and can still post yay.

When I'm not tipsy and have a computer, I have a post copy from the hood. Gale's reactions to people jumping on his wagon were interesting.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6606 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I'm hated

and role blocked :/
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6607 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Sensei »

zzzx you haven't done anything useful in a month
just letting you know
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6608 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Sensei »

could i get an update on your reads?
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6609 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 6607, Sensei wrote:zzzx you haven't done anything useful in a month
just letting you know

That isn't really the case. I gave some cases.

And checking something with mod so hang on
redacted
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6610 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Sensei »

okay maybe a month is a slight exaggeration - still
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Well I had a busy time

And according to wordings of my result I my action failed.

So there is a chance dgb has some untrackability or something
redacted
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Sensei »

You claimed 1 shot watcher, though?
So that was just bullshit tthen.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by ZZZX »

No its not

I said its one of my abilities
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by ZZZX »

and thus the tracker 1shot is also one of my abilities.

I think i should claim anyway by now.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Yours Truly
Fuse
, With his JOATs
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Originally wanted to do some gambits and stuff with that but I will keep the exact JOATS of mine secret. for that will give me a higher field of tricks.

Any questions?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 0, Varsoon wrote:Klingoncelt
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666)
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie)
Drixx
Zulfy Wickedestjr
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel)
Skybird
Albert B. Rampage
DrippingGoofball
Yosarian2
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi)
Fluminator
Sensei
ZZZX

So

Towniest:
ZZZX
Sensei >> Conf town
Zulfy >> I like this guy.
Rylia >> Liked them. didnt check the last few pages so no idea if anything changed.

>>>> Weaker reads below <<<<
Weaker Town Reads
----------------------
Lowkey >> Havent read that much from him but I found the parts I read fine.
Drunken Pirates >> recent posts got me mixed up. I still believe DP are town and I want em to be but some things are... fishy
Yosa >> Is giving me really complicated feelings (Read: ABR/Drunken Pirates) so I need to iso him as well. for a few moments I felt him really towny and for others I found him scummy. But thats that I guess
ABR >> the Truely Null Right now. His Day 2 begining was the scummiest that I nearly went and tracked him. Then I changed my mind because of the gale push. I am confused
Skybird >> I will be honest. Now I dont even have any idea about anything they did

AT ALL

its kinda weird. Perfect flying under the rader? Maybe. Me not paying enough attention? Maybe. Need to iso him.

--------------------
Weaker Scum Reads ^

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Scum reads

DGB: other than opinion spining faster than a truth & Dare bottle and his meaningless pushes he feels like he actually reads the game. But I dont see any content that indicates that. I hate pretenders and his day 1 play doesnt help him a bit.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by ZZZX »

forgot 2 people

put The Cool Cucumbers below Rylias in the strongish town

and put Kling just above ABR
redacted
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

I don't see me?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:42 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Today we are lynching Zuffy, DGB or even possibly Fluminator. Skybird is a possibility however I'd prefer there to be some flips as I've got some interesting interactions there.
VOTE: DGB
¬wgeurts
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6604, Yosarian2 wrote:I am saying that I have a very high opinion of your mafia skills, Mollie.

first I have heard of it except when you chastised me for not reading you as town cos you are being weird.

It makes me think "That does not look like a town-Mollie post."

I mean, I made a solid case against Gale based on his play, especially his play around the Max wagon, and he dismisses it with some vague comment about "not reading his posts in context". I keep pressing him to explain the context that he thought would justify it, and he keeps just being vague and avoiding any specific defense.

And you read that and say "I know Yos is scum here because he's not reading posts in context"???

That does not look like a town-Mollie post. That looks like a post by a skillful scum-Mollie who is trying to protect a scumbuddy with an incredibly powerful role, and specifically is trying to manipulate the people who were already paranoid about ABR.

I mean, my case against Gale has nothing to do with ABR at all, and Gale's refusal to defend himself properly also had nothing to do with ABR at all, so why did you even throw it in there? If you were really trying to read Gale, or me, or whatever, there's no point. But if you're trying to manipulate certain people, it makes perfect sense.

if you read my post I explained what was going on.

did you read my post yoyo? and why did you say that we had refused to say what was sparked? like what gave you that idea?

also YOU are being weird cos you know I don't run around saying "WE HAVE A CONFIRMABLE ROLE AT 10 PLAYERS" when there are 2 scum down. like in what world does that make sense.

@ abr - the answer to your question is yes. do you see now why I have been so weirded out about everything and it seemed like titus was making sense? scum have got to have a herd of cannons armed with flying roleblocking hated ninja sharks who are on fire in order to balance our role.

scum have every motivation to try to lynch us before our role gets activated.
I usually do not like playing to roles cos I think that is subpar play but I didn't get my way about anything d1 and d2.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Also to those that still think klingon is scum do you honestly believe both less-experienced scum that have flipped bussed their partner this hardly?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Also, mollie.
For clarification; does your role confirm you are town via hard mod reveal or is your role simply provable?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Flavor DP? How does the ability make sense for your character?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”