Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6625 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 6622, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also to those that still think klingon is scum do you honestly believe both less-experienced scum that have flipped bussed their partner this hardly?

It looked more like distancing than hard bussing.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6622, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also to those that still think klingon is scum do you honestly believe both less-experienced scum that have flipped bussed their partner this hardly?

klingon didn't vote gale and she didn't vote on d1 I don't think. zulfy didn't vote for max cos for some strange reason he thinks abr and us are somehow scum together and as titus and I have both said in the hood, he is in the bussing zone for gale. lol, we came up with this independently.

anyways

MC: sensei

I wanna hear from dgb and lowkey.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Spoiler:
In post 2866, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 2857, DrippingGoofball wrote:Please iso me for a fascinating overview of my Klingon scumreadd.

So for lurking and that BS reads list? But what do you think of Fluminator, DS and Max?

I am currently thinking more in terms of whose flip would reveal more info to us. And I think Flum and DS fall into that category. And the active lurkers should be Vigged imo.

PEdit: Okay then, hopefully we will make the right decision.

VOTE: Klingoncelt

In post 2869, MaxwellPuckett wrote:
In post 2637, Fluminator wrote:It's really really hard to find games Max was town in. He seems to always be scum lol. It seemed relatively consistent across games with his manner of posting though.

@Max, what's the full reason you're going against ABR and your change of read on Drunk? Can you summarize it in a single post? I'm pretty sure you yourself said if ABR is town he's probably dead, so why not let him be for a day and let everything sort out? Especially if he promised scum? Why do you want his lynch today?
You said you suspect it's a scum gambit in so why not let him bus his partner first if you think that's what he wants to do?

Yeah, I roll scum a lot, like, an inordinate amount. Not newbie games, my longest game as town was one where I was busy for most of it and was able to contribute very little (and this is besides the shit that was actually going on in the game and the massive town apathy). I don't have too much town experience so Iim scumhunting by looking for players playing like my scumbuddies and myself in my scum games, and by looking for scum motivation behind posts.
Full reason I'm going against ABR? I can just grab quotes of myself for that one, since I've explained it. I'll do that in another post. But, the gist of it is, I was onboard with ABR town, then he made his big claim about how he absolutely must be MC or he'll die, at that he'd gotten to the point where he was towny enough to be nightkilled but not towny enough to be MC, and so he was worried about dying. That's what he claimed. After checking if ABR knew that an elected MC doesn't get kill immunity until the day after, and that he could still be killed that night, because he doesn't actually become MC until the next day... suddenly it wasn't making sense. ABR DID know, he was the one who told us. And after I realized that, I started examining his play with nightkills in mind. He wasn't playing like someone who didn't want to die.

Meaning his post saying that he either wanted to fly under the radar and avoid nks or be MC for immunity was a lie. A lie that was put there to push for MC, so that he and his important role wouldn't die. He can say he felt safe in his position as MC, but when he made those points, he did not. And no, I don't think he's trying to draw the nightkill as town. If he was, he wouldn't have played like this, he wouldn't have constructed this elaborate MC campaign and then subtly put in that he actually didn't care about nightkills.. ABR himself is saying that he's not one for big plans, that he wouldn't be able to push the lie for this long. I don't think he's making big plans anymore, I think he simply wants the MC, and all of the perks that come with it. Even with a team of full town, he still wins if he's MC. Even if he kills everyone that is voted MC after him and keeps the role, he wins. You can say that would guarantee his lynch in lylo, but I'm sure he's well aware of the argument that if he's town, scum could also kill every other elected MC and make him the guaranteed lynch. So really, he wouldn't be the guaranteed lynch at all.. there's still doubt about that. Him keeping the MC the whole game wouldn't be a scum claim.. he's pretending it would be.
Putting all of that conspiracy shit aside, he's still scum for the lying, the intimidation, the appeasement.. the only vote of his that isn't based on what he thinks town wants is his initial vote on the me, the player who 'turned against him'. (quoting ABR there, he actually said I turned against him because I stopped agreeing with him. Titus was right about me being his lapdog, if even ABR saw me as such) You can see it in how he approached my wagon... instead of just voting me and trying to get people to join, he wanted to keep the Skybird wagon under his thumb in case I didn't work out, by making a list of people who would move all at once.

Speaking of, I don't need to talk to Skybird anymore. I think she's town.

This got way out of hand and I've barely answered your other questions. My read on DP is one that I'm not nearly as sure about. I scumread that slot for seemingly ignoring everything I was saying, looking like she was purposely misinterpreting my posts, and for giving preference to players she knew over players she didn't. I started to turn around on it after mollie started posting more often, and that made me think it was more of a playstyle issue with Titus. I can see that she has similar disagreements with other players, and her posts aren't bothering me nearly as much. She still has that 'teaching' quality with some of the players that I was told I misinterpreting, and I'm inclined to think that I actually was.

I think I explained above why letting him be MC isn't a good idea, even if he promises his partner. Because he can 1) still break that promise (roleblocks or other scum interference) or 2) bus a partner. Bussing his partner would be ideal for us, yes. But just letting that happen isn't something I want to do. WHy? Because he's scum! His role is obviously powerful, as scum or town, and I'm sure his winning MC will give him something we don't want him to have, from an extra kill to anything else.. I'm not going to elect scum to a position of power because he might bus his partner... great, we got one scum, you know we need the whole team right? Plus, this course of action (let's wait, he'll give us his partner) and going with an ABR(tm) approved lynch today guarantees a town mislynch, and basically takes a D2 mislynch as a given, since we're all counting on the confirmed scum reveal on D3. It's moving our focus.
I don't like it. It's scum and I don't wnat him to be MC and I don't want to just walk into whatever he wants us to do. "Even if he's scum he'll give us his partner, so it's fine" is honestly lazy and it's playing right into his hands. Sure, maybe he will... but the fact that he promise that tells us he wants to do it! How is doing what scum wants a good idea?? He's not going to play against his wincon because we let him do what he wants!
I don't know what he's going to do, I can only guess. I don't know how far this plan goes or how he'll justify it, maybe he's playing off the cuff, I still don't want to do what he wants.
In post 2641, itlepip wrote:
In post 2640, DiamondSentinel wrote:Let's make this happen.

VOTE: Gale

HEY ALL YOU CHUMPS, STOP VOTING BLUE/ROGUE ORDEAL AND TAKE CARE OF THIS SCUMMY AF LURKER

I'll explain more in about 2 hours.

You were the main person pushing me in the last 4 pages, wtf.

This is actually kind of a towny post. The only reason it wouldn't be is if Gale and pip are scum together.. which doesn't look likely.
In post 2656, Lowkey wrote:I'd really like to see people not ruling others out as scum based on their role. Especially when Varsoon said he was going to fix that in his future games i.e. this one.

Yep.
In post 2710, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2509, Lowkey wrote:
In post 2455, Klingoncelt wrote:UNVOTE: Rylai and Lina

Unvote DP for MC

Vote: Drixx for MC

Can you like, you know, actually post what you're thinking? I don't see your thoughts on this game at all in this post and, from what I remember if Firesong was your alt, you were a pretty vocal person.

-H

It's only Day 1 and I've been sick. Thanks for outing the alt, btw. :roll:

I unvoted Rylai and Lina because they're looking less scummy. It looks like it's between Skybird and Itlepip so I'm trying to decide between them. That's why I asked the question in post .

Skybird does not need Itle to die to fulfill her wincon. Itle hasn't replied.

I think ABR is a Scum-leaning obnoxious diva, I don't trust him for MC. I think Drixx is Town.

Did your scumread on me just evaporate or something? You were calling me scum entirely because I voted you at one point. (i know it was based on the circumstances of the vote, but it's true that it was the only reason)
In post 2721, Skybird wrote:
In post 2671, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, you're wrong, and my town position will be solidified after the scum lynch.

Rylai, vote Skybird with us.

And what happens when I flip town? Will you admit to being scum? I'm telling you and everyone else, I am town.

Do you think ABR is scum? That's how I'm reading 'will you admit to being scum?'
In post 2843, Lowkey wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Klingon

I think this is a pretty good compromise regardless since both of the opposing wagons can agree on it. Or at least the two people who have butted heads the most.

Mollie, I'm here if you wanted to run through those reads. Please help before you leave

I agree.

VOTE: Klingon

I don't think itlepip and Skybird are both town based on their roles, but I think Skybird is town. Itlepip I'm not sure about, they're still posting while not doing anything worthwhile but that one post I quoted looked kind of towny. I'm less sure on that one, Klingon is better.

They both joined with crappy reasoning as the wagon shot up and left only when it started to die. Now, this looks to me like them pushing town. Though I'll admit I'm not the best at telling when scum are bussing/when not. Care to explain why you see it as that?
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:57 pm

Also yeah;
MC:Sensei
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Mollie, I'm looking at how they reacted towards Klingon. She just knee-jerk scum-read everyone who voted her aggressively which isn't your usual bus behaviour.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Fair point TCC. Can you vote me for MC?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm

No.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:01 pm

In post 6623, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, mollie.
For clarification; does your role confirm you are town via hard mod reveal or is your role simply provable?

how is we will be confirmable town not being understood here.

our role pm says we will be confirmed in thread. that is why if any1 who comes after us who knows me at all is most likely scum or they are derping. I am hoping that yoyo is derping.

@ abr - we already flavour claimed we are T260G.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Sorry. You're in the party and I think you're town however I believe Sensei to be more so than you. If you can't give a compelling reason why you are a better option than Sensei then my vote stays there.
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:03 pm

In that case nobody should even consider going after DP until then. If anyone does; I'll snap at them.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 pm

In post 6630, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fair point TCC. Can you vote me for MC?

you are already in the party can I ask why do you wanna be MC so badly?

cos I am sticking with confirmed town.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Mollie, what is the flavour written above that part of your abilities?
Paraphrase if needed.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:04 pm

In post 6635, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6630, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Fair point TCC. Can you vote me for MC?

you are already in the party can I ask why do you wanna be MC so badly?

cos I am sticking with confirmed town.

In post 6633, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sorry. You're in the party and I think you're town however I believe Sensei to be more so than you. If you can't give a compelling reason why you are a better option than Sensei then my vote stays there.
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6638 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:05 pm

Also Sensei isn't confirmed until R&L ever flips but he is as good as conf-town right now.
I twitch every time people throw around that term.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6639 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Leadership is taking a toll on Sensei. He revealed to us that he is becoming paranoid and stressed. He doesn't want to be MC for the rest of the game, even though he doesn't trust anyone 100% yet (those in the party are close to it). It's affecting his play in a negative way because he feels that if he pushes someone everyone will just sheep him and he would be unable to get reads.

I will make a better town MC.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6640 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

well

I really like to see whats Sky claim after Italy's death

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6641 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:07 pm

I'll await Sensei's response to that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6642 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:11 pm

Well you know how people are, once they get power they try to hold onto it no matter what like gollum in LOTR.

I mean, whos scumhunting are you most impressed with?

I promised one scum by day 3, I caught 3. What more can I do?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6643 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:14 pm

In post 6636, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Mollie, what is the flavour written above that part of your abilities?
Paraphrase if needed.

why are you even asking this and what are you asking for exactly?

we are deplorable if that is what you are asking. we also forgot our mission as far as the very top unbolded goes. I am hoping we don't even get to 10 players I am hoping we can kill this game before that cos I love flawless victories. but yeah if we do will be confirmed.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6644 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:15 pm

In post 6639, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He revealed to us that he is becoming paranoid and stressed. He doesn't want to be MC for the rest of the game, even though he doesn't trust anyone 100% yet (those in the party are close to it).

This part is what I'm waiting for a response on.

Also going back to klingon, GWS also was on her start Day 2 again with yet again awful reasons and quits when it dies. This doesn't seen like bussing to me.
¬wgeurts
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6645 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:17 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I can confirm that

MC : yosarion

this is the wisest choice after Sensei I guess

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6646 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:19 pm

In post 6643, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 6636, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Mollie, what is the flavour written above that part of your abilities?
Paraphrase if needed.

why are you even asking this and what are you asking for exactly?

we are deplorable if that is what you are asking. we also forgot our mission as far as the very top unbolded goes. I am hoping we don't even get to 10 players I am hoping we can kill this game before that cos I love flawless victories. but yeah if we do will be confirmed.

Because everyone has flavour for each of their abilities, it adds to the validity of your claim. Innocent Child and your role seem like an odd match.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6647 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:20 pm

In post 6645, Rylai and Lina wrote:I can confirm that

MC : yosarion

this is the wisest choice after Sensei I guess

~Rylai

Eh, still want Sensei to post.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6648 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:24 pm

In post 6639, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Leadership is taking a toll on Sensei. He revealed to us that he is becoming paranoid and stressed. He doesn't want to be MC for the rest of the game, even though he doesn't trust anyone 100% yet (those in the party are close to it). It's affecting his play in a negative way because he feels that if he pushes someone everyone will just sheep him and he would be unable to get reads.

I will make a better town MC.

okay I know how paranoia can work on the mind but you are in the party now and can be provide strong support like he will probs listen to what you have to say. unless you have the same problem that titus has and want to be in control.

I guess I am not understanding why you wld want to veto him out. if you are town then shldn't you be trusting his judgment since he added you to the party?

titus and I have spent hours arguing your alignment do you have any how much I want to be right about your alignment right now
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6649 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:25 pm

I've got a beautiful post on zuffy coming up.
Wicked getting flash MC wagoned with Max on it and him town reading max out of the blue strongly is pretty good stuff.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”