Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Why did this game die when I posted my Tictac case? Give input please.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Elyse »

I had a busy night. I will look at it tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Because my owner has not given me permission to change my votes sadly.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm strict sry
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 422, SirCakez wrote:Yeah that's fine. It's just the way the tictac scum push disappeared after she had been pushing it basically the whole game is what was odd.

True. She seems to be pushing ya way more enthusiastically than she ever did me. It's weird.
Her vote reflects well on ya, but eh day1 association.

Your own actions not so much.
Really not liking the way you only came alive once you had a wagon on ya.
Makes me think ya could have been contributing/pushing things all this time, but chose to not do so

Tictac ISO adventure
Why put this in a spoiler? Not feeling very confident about yer stuff are ya? I'm un-spoilering.

- Super off post, wanted to let camn squirm properly?

Why did ya sheep that post if ya felt it was off?
What is wrong with thinking early-day pressure is wasted on people who are VLA?

and - Two waved questions, "should be obvious" and "you're missing the point" used to avoid answering questions
Ya. Answering with "I'm doing a reaction-test" would have been super productive

- Says his vote on RC for not using spellcheck is only 90% a joke?
I didn't vote RC for that. Not paying very much attention to how I vote as long as it isn't on you are ya? Explained the spellcheck thing in the post ya linked.

- This is basically the thing everyone started scumreading me for. Asks RC why he's still voting camn when it was pretty obvious RC wasn't going to explain at that point.
RC did answer in 97.

- Implies he doesn't think unneccesary defense is scummy.
1) No it doesn't
2) why would it be scummy if I did think that?

- Already dissected earlier why this was a terrible vote.
Meh. Didn't think was a joke. Still not sure it was, though it does seem to be the prevailing opinion here that it was.

- Also already dissected why this vote was bad. Also jumps on Zulfy in the same post but never follows up.
quoting the relevant bit from earlier post

Uses the excuse of "she'll push me early as scum" and her thinking page 3 reasons is scummy to vote which are both bad reasons.
Why are these bad reasons?

The "not having an avatar is scummy" part is also bad because there's no scum motivation in that push
"I want to look like I have scumreads" is a scum motivation

since no one agreed with her and she was taking a ton of flak for it but kept her stance.
She didn't keep the stance. "Lets be real tho- pressure votes are pressure votes. "

- Asks a pointless rhetorical question to RC
RC was scumreading me, but wanting to wagon Ika. I thought it was weird so I asked why. How is this either pointless or rhetorical?

- Uses ika being in the game to say camn is pushing a mislynch, which is terrible reasoning.
Why?

- Admits that basically his entire scumread on camn is based on meta and nothing else.
"The policies stated as scumreads, the surfacy reading, the exaggerated confidence, 'this is squrming'."
'this is squirming' is the only part in that that isn't scummy even without meta.
And what exactly is scummy about having a meta read?

- Gives a bunch of unreasoned town reads, super fluffy
Ya. Trying to break up a TvT is clearly scum motivated :roll:
Farmer read is cause I noticed him trying to do the same thing when I first tried to post.

In post 411, SirCakez wrote:
In post 389, camn wrote:
"Please please can't we Lynch anyone but me? Please!! ANYONE BUT ME!!". -cakez

These two posts screamed conf bias to me.
I'm trying to push my scumreads
and you turned it into "desperate to lynch anyone else".
And I asked where your tictac scumread went since I didn't see where it went earlier and you called it a distraction.

According to your readslist Loki is top-town, and Zulf is in the middle. How is pushing these people 'pushing for a scumread'?
Why not push Ika who ya said was your #2 scumread?
I'm thinking camn has a point about you just wanting to lynch anyone who isn't you.

Not gonna put ya on L-1
yet
cause that's as good as hammering with Ika in the game. We have time.
In post 365, SirCakez wrote:
Can explain any of these reads if wanted.

Why did ya put RC as top-town?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:34 am

Post by tictac »

reads very much like "I need reasons to scumread tictac, so I am going into his ISO to find some"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:10 am

Post by SirCakez »

I already had the reasons, I was just putting together in a post.
I spoilered it because it was a big post, you pushing that I'm trying to hide something is laughable.
Zulfy is null slipping to scum and the Loki post was a question to Elyse about her "not letting go" of her scum reads and she had been previously hard scumreading Loki and dropped it suddenly.
RC top town because he's playing pretty standardly, albeit uncooperative which is usual, and I hate the wagon on him.
I'll go through the ISO part when I get home.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:36 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 429, tictac wrote:I'm thinking camn has a point about you just wanting to lynch anyone who isn't you.

The same applies to you. This is your third wagon hop now and this scumread just conveniently developed when I became the counterwagon. You're joining any wagons you can to get pressure off yourself.
Put more votes on Tictac please.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:45 am

Post by SirCakez »

An ika wagon would also be great since he's done absolutely nothing in days except drop a terrible RC vote and leave.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:03 am

Post by acryon »

In post 346, camn wrote:
So look, acryon (if that is your real name!)- Maybe it doen't help YOU when I run some isos- but it helps ME.

When did I say there was anything wrong with looking at ISO's? That's not what made that post bad.

Only played once with Elyse and she was scum and it was a long time ago, but in this game she seems to be bullying people into defending themselves, and then acts surprised that they aren't scumhunting. Scumhunting is good. But players with power and confidence can easily steamroll a town into burning down a townie through their tunneling, and it seem like this is what Elyse is doing. This isn't alignment-indicative, but I think the rest of the town needs to be careful of buying into the confidence as opposed to the case. It's Day 1 people; any person that has an incredible scum-case on a player is lying to you.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:05 am

Post by tictac »

In post 432, SirCakez wrote:
The same applies to you. This is your third wagon hop now and this scumread just conveniently developed when I became the counterwagon. You're joining any wagons you can to get pressure off yourself.

You'r not my counterwagon. I don't have a wagon on me.
I don't think I've been in much actual danger of getting lynched yet. I don't really count "I'm bussing" votes as real pressure.
The scumread "conveniently developed" when you did scummy things.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

There was a wagon on you but it dissipated when the one on me started up. So yeah a counterwagon to a dead wagon.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:19 am

Post by tictac »

In post 436, SirCakez wrote:There was a wagon on you but it dissipated when the one on me started up. So yeah a counterwagon to a dead wagon.

You were saying that I'm scumreading you to get pressure off myself when there is no pressure on me.
I don't really care if the term 'counterwagon' technically applies.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:23 am

Post by SirCakez »

There is pressure on you from me.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:26 am

Post by tictac »

ooo. Scary :eek:
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:27 am

Post by SirCakez »

Yes fear me rabbit, I am coming to hang you from a rope.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Does Elyse tunnel as scum a lot? I thought that was indicative of town but if she does it as scum I might be wrong.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:33 am

Post by acryon »

In post 441, SirCakez wrote:Does Elyse tunnel as scum a lot? I thought that was indicative of town but if she does it as scum I might be wrong.

Well I don't know for sure, and it's not actually alignment-indicative either way. It's more a warning to the town to not buy into something just because the louder person is saying it.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:35 am

Post by tictac »

In post 440, SirCakez wrote:Yes fear me rabbit, I am coming to hang you from a rope.

Spoiler: On Noes!!

prev-edit: Yeah. We shouldn't be rushing to hang right at this minute. Plenty of time left to probe.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:30 am

Post by tictac »

@acryon What's your read on Cake?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:51 am

Post by acryon »

In post 444, tictac wrote:@acryon What's your read on Cake?

He has hard-defended Camm, which it seems a lot have found to be scummy, but there are clear problems with that. He could be attempting to buddy Camm, but that doesn't make much sense when Camm seems to have a target on his head. He could be protecting his scum-buddy, but there's not much reason to theorize there without a flip. He could just be attempting to slow a wagon that seemed to be brewing, which I tend to do as well, whether I think the person is town or not, because I think that's what town should do and helps to avoid mislynches.

He has been understandably defensive of those pushing on him, which is fairly understandable given some of the apparent reasoning around it.

Not sure I buy the idea of him not scumhunting, because I look at his ISO and he does appear to be looking for answers, unlike others in this game.

If tictac-Sircakez isn't TvT, the scum is tictac. Tictac talked about having no pressure on him, but then bothered to answer each of sircakez points on him with an individual response per quote. I'm not sure an unworried person does that.

Sorry that question didn't quite work out how you wanted it to Tictac.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:08 am

Post by tictac »

In post 445, acryon wrote:Sorry that question didn't quite work out how you wanted it to Tictac.

Nah. Aside for the false dichotomy that's a good answer.
Didn't expect you to be scumreading him after 434.

What's your read on camn?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 am

Post by acryon »

In post 446, tictac wrote:
In post 445, acryon wrote:Sorry that question didn't quite work out how you wanted it to Tictac.

Nah. Aside for the false dichotomy that's a good answer.
Didn't expect you to be scumreading him after 434.

What's your read on camn?

I don't think it was a false dichotomy. You acted like you weren't at all bothered by it, but then made a point to address every little thing he mentioned. For someone who didn't think there was any pressure on him, you sure respected it a lot enough to respond as you did.

I find camn hard to read. I think others are having trouble with her playstyle and calling her scum. I don't know one way or the other at this point. There's things I like an don't like.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:34 am

Post by tictac »

In post 447, acryon wrote:I don't think it was a false dichotomy. You acted like you weren't at all bothered by it, but then made a point to address every little thing he mentioned. For someone who didn't think there was any pressure on him, you sure respected it a lot enough to respond as you did.

Just showing how made-up his push on me was, but I can see how you might think that.

With false dichotomy, I meant that I am not the only person who pushed him, so framing your answer as tictac vs. Cakes was kinda weird.
It's ok to scumread me, but kinda un-related to your Cake-read, don't you think?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 448, tictac wrote:
In post 447, acryon wrote:I don't think it was a false dichotomy. You acted like you weren't at all bothered by it, but then made a point to address every little thing he mentioned. For someone who didn't think there was any pressure on him, you sure respected it a lot enough to respond as you did.

Just showing how made-up his push on me was, but I can see how you might think that.

With false dichotomy, I meant that I am not the only person who pushed him, so framing your answer as tictac vs. Cakes was kinda weird.
It's ok to scumread me, but kinda un-related to your Cake-read, don't you think?

It's not completely unrelated, because if I think someone is town, then it makes some sense to look at those pushing him and at their reasons for doing so to find what looks legit vs. scum. You vs. Cakes was the most recent one, so it's the one I talked about.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”