Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6725 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Fluminator »

Thank you for the long post.
Some comments:

I understand the feeling of being busy and this game taking time. It's why I usually only ever do 1 game at a time. (6 engineering classes, job hunting, and a couple other commitments.) But you need to consider changing your playstyle if you don't pick up reads as the game goes by. You shouldn't have to take a super long time to remember and list your reads if you've been following the whole game.
Your read on Drixx was weird saying, "why is he asking me to analyze the game? He should know I don't got time for that" Instead of wasting time arguing about semantics with Rylay, (or whatever you were arguing, I already forget so it couldn't have been too worthwhile), spend your limited time on catching scum and trying to read people as you talk to them.

Two, about your blurb on me. Pip knows what my power so there's really no reason to tell the entire town what it is yet. It would be nothing beneficial.
And if there is one person responsible for giving me the hammer, it's your hydra partner. I told him to vote Gale so I could hammer. He did and I hammered. The fact he's not town reading me today is really bizarre.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6726 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 6721, Rylai and Lina wrote:I was talking to cerb if it wan't obvious

mollie what do you need to finish the IC confirmation? your just adding WIFOM to thread atm. if it wasn't a particular adventure (or you would have claimed it in MC last night) then what is it ?

~Rylai

I have said what we needed no less than 12 trillion times. our role is not tied to adventure parties altho sparking dodge helps it in the long run. it is why I said WE DON'T NEED TO BE MC COS WE ARE BP AND WE DON'T NEED TO BE IN THE PARTY!!!!

titus is the 1 who suggested we be in the party cos she wanted to be involved.

I am not adding wifom to the thread you pple are somehow managing to do it to yourselves by not paying attention.

I didn't think we needed to claim our role AGAIN or how it wld be activated cos apparently I had this really stupid idea that you read it the first 5 times I said it and none of you asked.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6727 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6722, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6716, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 6714, wgeurts wrote:Also FA, why so aggressive?
Cerb is just trying to clarify a misunderstanding, not attack you.

you sure? I don't think so. He was exactly attacking me - and trying to show like im not reading the game.

Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel) - Umm. Nothing alignment indicative in their play comes to mind from the top of my head. I don't even know why I even gave them any credit in my last post, for some reason I thought they had done something to warrant being considered town, but they haven't done shit. Oh. Meh, I guess it's unlikely they would "clear" sensei as scum, unless they were scum together, and it's even more unlikely that, as scum together, they would do something which would get both their slots killed.

fuck off mate :] I did 10000 more townier stuff than you.

your fucking read list is just mirroring others read and bundling it in a very beautiful way. These are not your reads. The only thing which is new is casting doubt about me and Sensei and calling some people useless.

Your better than this cerb

~Rylai

I told you guys it was shit FA. It's 100% what I remember of the game of the top of my head with absolutely no fact checking at all, coupled with some things I've mentioned to wgeurts or thought of but not mentioned. Anyways, You guys haven't done *shit* that sticks out in my mind, at all. You're basically non entities spewing flavor crap all over the place, whose only significance comes from conftowning sensei whenever you flip. All your effort and thoughts appear to be wholly flavor based in the game, which doens't mean anything. It's almost completely worthless, and nothing of it is alignment indicative. You saying you've 10000x townier than me DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING because I haven't been actively engaged in actually figuring the game out in thread. I'm well aware that I've been useless, but you certainly haven't been useful beyond what I mentioned.

Like, seriously, give me *one* thing you've done this game that actually has some fucking merit. *shrug* You freaked out over ABR's rune claim, because it didn't match the flavor. Whoopdy fucking do? Sensei's play is town beyond the whole thing with you, but IT DOESN'T MATTER because he's conft fucking town when you die, if you flip town. So, yeah, if you die and flip scum I'll put more than .000000000001% of my energy into figuring out Sensei.

Also, you have NO fucking idea what i'm capable of, you have no experience with me outside of one fucking game. People who don't know me don't get to expect anything from me.

Just...please stop interacting with me in this fashion, okay? Like seriously? Give me fucking facts that are actually correct if you want to argue with me, don't spout a fucking opinion you have.

-Cerb

oh right

misrepresent me more.

My reads was obvious since day 1.

I was one of the people who had max as scum from early day 1 when you tried to make him look town becuase of his fucking lynchless shit.

If you can't do your fucking job in game SHUT THE FUCK UP .

Yes ABR IS LYING. HE lied about his role twice and he lied about the rune effect. HE basically lied about everything about his role pm. NO I wasn't pushing ABR SHIT BECUASE OF FLAVOR

YOur fucking misrepresenting me again.

I know what your fucking capable of... YOU CAN SHIT AROUND EVERYWHERE like the way your fucking doing it right now. If you know other stuff , well good for you. I can't fucking see them here.

Excuses Excuses Excuses ...

SHIT SHIT SHIT ...

Your just nagging around and misrepresenting all my fucking reads and view's and stuff in whole game and say that I'm fucking doing nothing ... ahem, thats not me thats fucking you if you didn't know it.

I don't like to interact with you or people like you at all. all the facts I said in game were fucking correct. I'm not spouting my opinions. I ask about clarifications and shit. and I will fucking continue to do so...

If you have any problem with that you can just leave this shit

If you think my post about that mistake was fucking intentionally misrepresenting you. I don't like to fucking play with you. and I won't replace out becuase I'm so fucking arrogant. so Do we have a problem here ?

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6728 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:25 am

In post 6724, ZZZX wrote:also mollie i didnt see u mention dbg. whats ur dbg read?

I am unsure about dgb but I have already explained how I feel about her. we had early match up in processes of thoughts on d1. everything except for the abr mc vote. I am sitting on this read cos I want to give her space and see what happens.

you pple really don't freaking read my posts do you
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6729 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

My fucking reads are not theme based.

I know stuff about theme but none of my reads are theme based.

I knew ABR was lying becuase I have a similar part in my role pm and its nt mentioning the effect of the prize. I knew he was lieing becuase Sensei has a similar part in his role and he has no idea about the prize.

So if you fucking can't read my posts don't blame me that I can't read yours.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6730 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

FFS

I'll be ignoring you from now on

thats healthier

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6731 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Sensei »

Cerb I'm trying to engage you on your reads. You're ignoring that in favor of a flame war with rylai.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6732 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6643, Drunken Pirates wrote:we are deplorable if that is what you are asking. we also forgot our mission as far as the very top unbolded goes. I am hoping we don't even get to 10 players I am hoping we can kill this game before that cos I love flawless victories. but yeah if we do will be confirmed.

I know you said how you get activated mollie. I just can't understand it. my English sucks you know.
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6733 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:34 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 6725, Fluminator wrote:

Thank you for the long post.
Some comments:

I understand the feeling of being busy and this game taking time. It's why I usually only ever do 1 game at a time. (6 engineering classes, job hunting, and a couple other commitments.) But you need to consider changing your playstyle if you don't pick up reads as the game goes by. You shouldn't have to take a super long time to remember and list your reads if you've been following the whole game.
Your read on Drixx was weird saying, "why is he asking me to analyze the game? He should know I don't got time for that" Instead of wasting time arguing about semantics with Rylay, (or whatever you were arguing, I already forget so it couldn't have been too worthwhile), spend your limited time on catching scum and trying to read people as you talk to them.

Two, about your blurb on me. Pip knows what my power so there's really no reason to tell the entire town what it is yet. It would be nothing beneficial.
And if there is one person responsible for giving me the hammer, it's your hydra partner. I told him to vote Gale so I could hammer. He did and I hammered. The fact he's not town reading me today is really bizarre.

Here's the thing flum: while I'm at work, it doesn't take much time at all to shoot off a response to something someone has said. Diving back into the thread though, and rereading stuff and isoing people and all that shit...those are things I can't do while I'm at work. There is *no* lost time with regards to solidifying reads in these interactions, because this time simply couldn't have been spent on going through the thread. I also try to only do one game at a time, the only other game I'm in I'm only in because it's Drixx's first time modding here and I had to go support him.

And, it doesn't take me much time at all to "remember and list my reads." I simply have a higher standard for what I consider a solid read than most people here do. It REQUIRES analysis. What I put out there is probably enough detail to form a read on someone for most people, but it's not good enough for me. There are too many other factors to consider, especially in a game with as many moving parts as this one. You're mistaking my desire to form reads strong enough that I'm willing to push or defend someone, for me not picking up reads throughout the game.

My hydra partner expressed his scum read of you to me in between giving you the hammer and when the flip happened yesterday, before I pointed out the weirdness of GWS specifically asking you to unvote, so yeah...though I do admit I don't have any idea why he gave the hammer to you since he was scumreading you at the time. *shrug*

-Cerb

pedit: yeah stuf fwas said, I shall read it now.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6734 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:38 am

In post 6717, Sensei wrote:
Klingoncelt - Done fuck all, but aspects of the wagon on her on D1, most notably the scum involvement on it with opportunistic joining without giving much reason, makes me consider it more like than not that she's town. However, GWS acted outside expectations in joining MP's wagon when there was no decent reason to on D1(though he did have cause to want to be lynched, but still...it's better to just not be lynched and have a trump for endgame), so that makes me uncertain on whether or not I can actually give any town credit to KC for GWS' presence on her wagon.

Looking back it kinda feels more like the wagon reaching a tipping point and scum scrambling to bus.
Like gale and max hopping on back to back feels weird otherwise because as scum they'd probably think "well this klingon mislynch is propped up nicely no need to really help and give anymore scum traction than needed."

At least that's how I'm interpreting it in my head right now. Certainly doesn't make me think she's any more town at all.
Klingon really, really needs to die far before lylo anyway.

In post 6731, Sensei wrote:Cerb I'm trying to engage you on your reads. You're ignoring that in favor of a flame war with rylai.

There's nothing in the first quote above that requires any sort of response from me? I see nothing that indicates you have a question for me. I expressed a buncha uncertainty, saying there was *one* thing which made KC look more likely to be town than scum, you said you interpreted that same thing some other way, alright. Not sure what sort of response you're expecting? What you're referencing requires that I go iso varsoon, look at the wagons and find exactly the point in the wagons at which Gale and MP voted and see if what you're saying makes sense or not. Without doing that, I don't have anything to say about your response to that particular snippet of thought from me.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6735 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:40 am

In post 6730, Rylai and Lina wrote:FFS

thats healthier

~Rylai

Agreed! ^^

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6736 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:42 am

In post 6729, Rylai and Lina wrote:My fucking reads are not theme based.

I know stuff about theme but none of my reads are theme based.

I knew ABR was lying becuase I have a similar part in my role pm and its nt mentioning the effect of the prize. I knew he was lieing becuase Sensei has a similar part in his role and he has no idea about the prize.

So if you fucking can't read my posts don't blame me that I can't read yours.

~Rylai

In post 6730, Rylai and Lina wrote:FFS

thats healthier

~Rylai

who are these posts directed to?

@ cerby - he is clearly trying to feel you out on your klingon read.

and I cldn't read your readslist without the breakups into paragraphs. can you plz leave rylai alone I don't want to have you down and pay for a plane ticket just to put a pillow on your head and sit on it.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6737 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Sensei »

It's just normally when someone is saying that they analyzed the same thing you did and came away with a completely opposite interpretation - someone with actual conviction would have at least some kind of response to it.

In other words a person with pride in their reads that have a desire to be right - not just saying things and coming to a conclusion for the sake of coming to a conclusion that they don't even care enough to defend their position on.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6738 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

both were answers to Cerb

plus the way he accepted to ignore me is 100% contradicting his previous doubts about my slot just to be noted.

can you rephrase the way you can get activated as IC ? you will when game has only 10 players?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6739 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

up post was directed to mollie

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6740 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

up post was directed to mollie

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6741 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

not two times ofc

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6742 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:55 am

Oh, Mollie: You haven't clarified what exactly you're saying is confirmable about your role. That's what people keep asking about. We hit 10 players, and something changes about your role. Everyone gets that.

Nobody knows if that change is 1) alignment indicative, or 2) going to be presented in thread.

If you try to say that becoming BP+lynchproof at 10 players, EVEN IF YOU ARE CONFIRMED TO THE ENTIRE GAME TO BE BOTH BP AND LYNCHPROOF AND STILL HAVE A VOTE AND ALL YOUR POWERS, is going to confirm you as town in a game with built in mechanics to allow any slot to gain kills which can bypass BP, and a mechanic for removing passive protections, I'm going to call you an idiot. So please don't do that. I like you mollie, but don't be an idiot.

-Cerb

pedit: Sensei, did you miss the part where I said fuck it, this is throwaway bullshit effortless reads that are nowhere near the level of conviction I need in my reads to actually care about them? Seriously, i said that. I was like "Oh yeah, I can just give you a list of my current thoughts on people and stuff, but it's going to be shit and I won't care about it because I'll have put no effort into determining if I'm actually right", and until I know I'm most likely right, I really don't care.

I do not have the time right now to actually reread things and determine if I think most slots are town or scum. Period. I can point at a couple things one way or the other, but nothing definitive.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6743 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:56 am

Frozen Angel, stop this useless rant with Cerb. I've shot a message at him saying this isn't helping anyone.
Talk to me if you want to speak.
Cerb is not misrepresenting you, he is giving what he thinks of your slot and what he deems to be the truth.
¬wgeurts
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6744 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:57 am

For you sensei:

In post 6708, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 6705, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6699, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:pedit x2: What do you mean DGB? Are you saying you should have both been lynched already because you haven't done much this game?

Exactly. More him than me because he's scum and I'm town.

Got it.

In post 6706, Drunken Pirates wrote:also cerby if you don't leave rylai alone (confirmed town) and dgb space I am going to hunt you down and dropkick you in both kneecaps then I will put a pillow over your face and sit on it. I may even remove the pillow and fart in your face and then put the pillow back and sit on it some more. IRL

@ dgb - I think zzthing is town. I felt like his whole reaction to not seeing abr doc-ing sensei looked like he was all like "I CAUGHT SCUM WITH MY CLEVER PLAN MWUAHAHA". if you think abr is town there is a good chance zzthing is too. I think. his reaction to his night result seems genuine to me. I dunno but that is where my thinking is right now.

Sorry mollie, people doing dumb things and being stubborn about it isn't something I'll just let pass, but I did say that was the last thing I was going to say about that subject, so I won't be responding to her response, as much as I want to, because it won't do anything to move the game state forward.

I'm intrigued by you calling them conftown though. Are you using the "I'm bad at this game and conflate probtown and conftown" definition, or are you saying there is mod confirmation of their alignment somewhere? I get that based on play they're unlikely to be scum, but that's a far cry from somoene being conftown. Also, I didn't even attack DGB? I kinda think she should become useful or get lynched, considering that this game has slowed down notably compared to D1 and she's had 2 night phases to catch up and maintain perspective on the game, so the excuse of being overwhelmed has lost it's significance to me.

I 100% agree with your statement about zzzx, at least, about how his reaction to his watch result makes him look very town.

Oh, and Fluminator: I gave you guys vague reads yesterday, well, wgeurts reads, but I agree'd with all of them at the time.
I mean, if you really want I can give you a shitty ass "I didn't put any time into this" rough approximation of my position on people, but it certainly won't be up to the standard Drixx and yourself seem to expect from me
within 24h of day start during the work week.

Fuck it. I'll grab the playerlist and make some notes off the top of my head while I work. brb in a bit.

-Cerb

For you Sensei. The bolded bit.

-Cerb
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #6745 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 6710, ZZZX wrote:Perminent. Damn missed that one.

Ok. If it's permenent, then it wasn't pip, and most likely was not sky (although we can test Sky and make sure hers is temporary).

That means we have another person, probably scum, scum out there wth the same ability Gale had. It also partly confirms R&L's claim of being hatred-ed the same night i was.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6746 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:01 am

Post by Sensei »

I'm not sure how a disclaimer that's pretty much equal to "the entire list of things I'm about to say is entirely hedge" keeps you from talking about what you said or at least initiating some kind of discourse.

But, w/e. Trying to work with you at all is fruitless.
Let's just lynch em.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6747 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 6743, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Frozen Angel, stop this useless rant with Cerb. I've shot a message at him saying this isn't helping anyone.
Talk to me if you want to speak.
Cerb is not misrepresenting you, he is giving what he thinks of your slot and what he deems to be the truth.
¬wgeurts

as I said I'm trying to ignore his noise.

whats your read on lowkey ?

after reading more stuff I think It can be the fire voter. timing and the fire vote matches. and that is the only slot who hasn't posted today. as its more likely to see Fire vote as scum indicative I guess they talked about it last night. so the fact its not yet casted means something is wrong

and my suspicion is Lowkey slot.

whats your read on this theory ?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6748 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I want everyones opinion about my last post please

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6749 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 am

Sensei, Cerb is busy and doesn't have time right now for what he would like to do. Push us for our play, but I'm not letting you go after us for that.
If you are blind and can't see that I'm literally giving this game most of my attention and only see my partner who is short on time you need to really look at our posts again.
¬wgeurts

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”