Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1949, acryon wrote:
In post 1947, Anxiety Attack wrote:not really?

i mean did you see how long we waited to reveal?

why didnt we jsut do it out of the gate instead?

Again all WIFOM, but If you just do it right away it makes you look bad because someone just being a neighbor isn't enough to want to color-flip them. If you wait, you are able to use what he has (or hasn't) said in the chat to frame him in whatever way you'd like.

its not wifom though, its about whats the right play. right play would to be out it first thing and say we dont trust it cus it was inactive as fuck

i like how your trying to discredit it with WIFOM instead of actualy answeirng it. it really shows your towniness
Hydra of ika and SilverWolf
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:28 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1950, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1949, acryon wrote:
In post 1947, Anxiety Attack wrote:not really?

i mean did you see how long we waited to reveal?

why didnt we jsut do it out of the gate instead?

Again all WIFOM, but If you just do it right away it makes you look bad because someone just being a neighbor isn't enough to want to color-flip them. If you wait, you are able to use what he has (or hasn't) said in the chat to frame him in whatever way you'd like.

its not wifom though, its about whats the right play. right play would to be out it first thing and say we dont trust it cus it was inactive as fuck

i like how your trying to discredit it with WIFOM instead of actualy answeirng it. it really shows your towniness

lol this is literally the definition of WIFOM. There are always reasons to do the 2nd, 3rd most optimal play as scum. Why am I having to argue this with you?

Does the neighborhood allow day-talk?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:26 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1867, West9 wrote:
In post 1864, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1816, West9 wrote:idk i still think of "nobody is defending mario but some people are attacking mario's attackers" as super encouraging

How? If people are attacking my attackers that doesn't mean they can't think my attackers are scummy.
do yooooOOOOOoou think your attackers are scummy?
In post 1865, MarioManiac4 wrote:BTW I really don't like people misrepping my point on Elbirn!
feel free to de-misrep then

Elbirn
making up reasons
to scumread me is a different reasons from "Elbirn is scumreading me."
Do I think my attackers are scummy? Not paticularly because, in part, there are so many of them. I don't get why though.

btw i am sick of people saying that my posts are scum with no reasons. a fos, sure. a full wagon with full intent to lynch? pls.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:07 am

Post by acryon »

@Mod
I'll be V/LA until Monday morning CST.
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1944, acryon wrote:
In post 1943, Anxiety Attack wrote:
In post 1942, acryon wrote:
I'm still trying because I like to lynch scum. I think I've found scum, so I'm trying to convince others that their townreading you based on one day and meta reasoning is flawed. Sometimes it takes repetition to get attention. I'm hoping others will honestly assess their read of you, as well as take a hard look at the way you've responded to all of this from me.

And when they do and say this is town!me what then? you should realize by now this is how we are going to continue playing right?

That's the whole point. They shouldn't say this is town!you because that's an ignorant thing to say. My whole point is how exactly are they determining that you are town based on one day and comparing to your meta? Any player worth a cent can and will adjust their play as well or mimic their town-play as scum. Giving someone a pass due to meta, especially based on one day, is so mindboggling stupid. I'm not interested in anyone's thoughts on why this is town!you. I want them all to think about why giving you a pass for this reason is stupid and then to honestly and objectively look at your posts and play, especially today in the midst of my questioning.

First of all calling us ignorant is an insult. You are saying that we are getting a pass due to meta and you keep saying one day. WTF are you talking about? Please quote where we are getting a pass for one day or it's a meta argument from someone townreading us? You are just making shit up at this point and talking our your ass. You have zero reason to call us scum. I've caught scum many, many times in the past for trying to mislynch me as town on shit reasons. I haven't been mislynched in over a year because it is blatantly obvious that these pushes are bad when I'm town and it's blatantly obvious when I am town. Your push sucks. And you are doing nothing to convince anyone. If anything this looks like TvS with you being the S. Nothing you are saying we are doing is scummy. Like, you are coming off super bad right now.

~SW
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1946, acryon wrote:
In post 1945, Anxiety Attack wrote:
I'm still trying because I like to lynch scum. I think I've found scum, so I'm trying to convince others that their townreading you based on one day and meta reasoning is flawed. Sometimes it takes repetition to get attention. I'm hoping others will honestly assess their read of you, as well as take a hard look at the way you've responded to all of this from me.

And when they do and say this is town!me what then? you should realize by now this is how we are going to continue playing right?

That's the whole point. They shouldn't say this is town!you because that's an ignorant thing to say. My whole point is how exactly are they determining that you are town based on one day and comparing to your meta? Any player worth a cent can and will adjust their play as well or mimic their town-play as scum. Giving someone a pass due to meta, especially based on one day, is so mindboggling stupid. I'm not interested in anyone's thoughts on why this is town!you. I want them all to think about why giving you a pass for this reason is stupid and then to honestly and objectively look at your posts and play, especially today in the midst of my questioning.

lol your funny, your gonna realize your attempts are in vain cus ppll have been playing with us for quite some time so they know how we work

i mean lets be real here, if i was scum why wouldnt we jsut kill spiffeh n1? like tell us that one

Totally WIFOM question, so totally WIFOM answer, but it's reasonable to believe you could out Spiffeh as the Neihborizer and then convince the town to waste at least a color-flip on him, which is exactly what you tried to do. If you kill him N1, then he just dies. If you kill him N2, then you get the town to waste a color-flip and then you can just NK him N2 anyway. Unfortunately you tried and failed to get the town to color-flip him today.

If WIFOM is bad why even bother using it yourself? Like all you are doing here is trying to twist everything into scum motivation because you can't find any with us. So you are making shit up. You can't see we could be town in the exact same scenarios you are trying to scumpaint us with. If this is you as town, you need to work on your play like you've been telling us all game cuz this is not only getting you nowhere but it's boring. If you want to color flip us tomorrow, I'd be more than happy to be flipped cuz I'm sick of your shit and I'm ready to ignore you ask ika to as well from here on out.

~SW
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Papa Zito »

pisskop
pisskop

who be scums?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by acryon »

In post 1954, Anxiety Attack wrote:

First of all calling us ignorant is an insult. You are saying that we are getting a pass due to meta and you keep saying one day. WTF are you talking about? Please quote where we are getting a pass for one day or it's a meta argument from someone townreading us? You are just making shit up at this point and talking our your ass. You have zero reason to call us scum. I've caught scum many, many times in the past for trying to mislynch me as town on shit reasons. I haven't been mislynched in over a year because it is blatantly obvious that these pushes are bad when I'm town and it's blatantly obvious when I am town. Your push sucks. And you are doing nothing to convince anyone. If anything this looks like TvS with you being the S. Nothing you are saying we are doing is scummy. Like, you are coming off super bad right now.

~SW

just phone posting but are you even reading my posts SW? I didn't call anyone ignorant, let alone you. I said saying this game was town!you would be an ignorant thing to say. The comment would be ignorant, ignorant isnt even really an insult, I didn't even call anyone ignorant, especially you. And what? No one has given me much of a reason that they are townreading you outside of meta; that's my point. Meta isn't entirely useless, but it's close, especially for townreading people. If you're going to read someone for meta, it better be for a scum read and not a town read. Give people credit for scumhunting.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Are you two actually getting anywhere here?

I see no productivity, still, in any of this.

Sorry I'm not doing much. I will tomorrow.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Anxiety Attack
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Anxiety Attack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Anxiety Attack »

In post 1957, acryon wrote:
In post 1954, Anxiety Attack wrote:

~SW

just phone posting but are you even reading my posts SW? I didn't call anyone ignorant, let alone you. I said saying this game was town!you would be an ignorant thing to say. The comment would be ignorant, ignorant isnt even really an insult, I didn't even call anyone ignorant, especially you. And what? No one has given me much of a reason that they are townreading you outside of meta; that's my point. Meta isn't entirely useless, but it's close, especially for townreading people. If you're going to read someone for meta, it better be for a scum read and not a town read. Give people credit for scumhunting.

I've asked ika to deal with you from now on or we will be ignoring you. If you aren't scum then I don't get your fucking point.

~SW
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Mario, I don't understand how awesome, the counterwagon to bbt, can be scum for other people not keeping their promises about flipping them. Like shouldn't that say more about the people who were trying to prevent the bbt lynch than it does about awesome?

I'm pretty sure somebody already said this exact thing so sorry if that's the case but I'm really not getting it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Lilith I will be very sad if you are scum here.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

I'm not
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Also

In post 1757, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1754, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1713, Papa Zito wrote:There's a lot of people going "X is scum vote plz" but nobody seems able to articulate why. That may be a hint to stop, wait a minute, fill my cup, put some liquor in it.

Can someone, anyone, give me a "well zito my good man, X is scum cuz of these excellent reasons: A, B, C"

just give me something to work with here

anything

ilu?

well elbirn is making up reasons to scumread me?
and when one of his reasons is proved as blatant bs he says "nvm i was just being snarky"?

ALSO HOLY PEDITS

Can you quote these posts where he did those things
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 1962, lilith2013 wrote:
I'm not

it's in italics
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Yes hi can I help you?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Davsto »

Hey spiff, I can confirm the ascetic part of the role for you, but you have to trust me because it does require telling us who you targeted.

On the bright side, I can't lie to fake disproving your role so it doesn't require you to trust me that much, more the person you neighbourised.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1966, Davsto wrote:Hey spiff, I can confirm the ascetic part of the role for you, but you have to trust me because it does require telling us who you targeted.

On the bright side, I can't lie to fake disproving your role so it doesn't require you to trust me that much, more the person you neighbourised.
ya lo s t me. But okay.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1966, Davsto wrote:Hey spiff, I can confirm the ascetic part of the role for you, but you have to trust me because it does require telling us who you targeted.

anxiety attack???
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1968, MarioManiac4 wrote:

anxiety attack???

Henh?
Explain?
- Jingle
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1969, Aristophanes wrote:

anxiety attack???

Henh?
Explain?

i may be understanding this wrong but anxiety attack outed that spiffeh neighboured them?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1970, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1969, Aristophanes wrote:

anxiety attack???

Henh?
Explain?

i may be understanding this wrong but anxiety attack outed that spiffeh neighboured them?
Yeah, I just.donr get how "I can help confirm, just trust."
Had anything to to either AA.

Obviously you get it please explain I guessm
- Jingle
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:56 am

Post by Davsto »

That's who he neighbourised yesterday, he neighbourises a different person each day, right? Something like that.

In theory, I shouldn't need to tell Spiff to trust me, because he
should
know what I'm talking about. Right, Spiffeh?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:33 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1972, Davsto wrote:That's who he neighbourised yesterday, he neighbourises a different person each day, right? Something like that.

In theory, I shouldn't need to tell Spiff to trust me, because he
should
know what I'm talking about. Right, Spiffeh?

wait he only asceticizes for one day?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

oh gg i cant read.
yeah spiffeh just needs to claim his target.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”