Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I'm not going to rush a lynch until Yosarian gets back. Take care that wgeurts returns before then if you want him to say anything.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

KC: I'll ask you like I've asked everyone else: Do you not believe that we are legitimately third fucking party, or are you just policy lynching us because we're 3p?

oh, ABR: If Varsoon tells me that we can't win with town if we get lynched before end game, then that's something I may have left out, but it's not something I know right now. I need to get an answer from him.

-Cerb

pedit: Stumping R&L was our current plan for the night, after Zulfy's claim. It was actually our plan on N1, before they claimed the names. I figured we could stump them, and then they could hold the names in reserve to conftown the appropriate people whne the time came, instead of giving scum the opportunity to use them as fake claims, in the event they weren't scum.

pedit x2: Varsoon said he just thought we could just claim Lord Orlouge. I looked up flavor and was like mmmm that's like the main villain of the game I don't want to get autolynched for claiming to be the main villain of the game pleaes give me a fake claim.

pedit x3: BECAUSE OUR WIN CON IS REMOVE ALL KILLING ROLES AND HE HAD A KILLING ROLE. Regardless of whether he was scum or not, we HAD to remove him. At this point, I find it unlikely that there are any more killing roles, but ya know what, there may be? And ya know what else, if you don't tell us to stump them, we won't, because then we get auto lynched and potentially lose depending on what varsoon has to say.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7247, Albert B. Rampage wrote:That's weird because DiamondSentinel had a fakeclaim and he was 3P too.

I thought it was established that Varsoon would be giving out fakeclaims after the SU game?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm not going to rush a lynch until Yosarian gets back. Take care that wgeurts returns before then if you want him to say anything.
You should probably get someone else to unvote then, because Klingon has two votes.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 7245, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I know there are people who want you to tree stump DP. So there's also that to take into consideration. There is also the possibility of tree stumping Rylai so that we know if Zulfy and Sensei are really confirmed town or not. There are too many risks. I'm not sure it's a good idea to give you free reign to ruin the game if you choose to, if you're telling the truth about your role.

hey abr go back to voting cerby cos otherwise it looks like you are trying to get them to stump rylai and us!
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:16 pm

I left wgeurts a message on skype when we were at l-2. He's in the netherlands. I have no control over him or way to contact him outside of skype and this site, so he'll show up when he does.

-Cerb

pedit: Well, he didn't give us one until I asked for it. probably because we're fucking 3p and he figured it didn't matter because he didn't intend for flavor to be alignment indicative.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

KC, are you around? Can you confirm that you're *not* going to hammer? Or at least engage with me about this please?

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

In post 7251, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:KC: I'll ask you like I've asked everyone else: Do you not believe that we are legitimately third fucking party, or are you just policy lynching us because we're 3p?

oh, ABR: If Varsoon tells me that we can't win with town if we get lynched before end game, then that's something I may have left out, but it's not something I know right now. I need to get an answer from him.

-Cerb

pedit: Stumping R&L was our current plan for the night, after Zulfy's claim. It was actually our plan on N1, before they claimed the names. I figured we could stump them, and then they could hold the names in reserve to conftown the appropriate people whne the time came, instead of giving scum the opportunity to use them as fake claims, in the event they weren't scum.

pedit x2: Varsoon said he just thought we could just claim Lord Orlouge. I looked up flavor and was like mmmm that's like the main villain of the game I don't want to get autolynched for claiming to be the main villain of the game pleaes give me a fake claim.

pedit x3:
BECAUSE OUR WIN CON IS REMOVE ALL KILLING ROLES AND HE HAD A KILLING ROLE.
Regardless of whether he was scum or not, we HAD to remove him. At this point, I find it unlikely that there are any more killing roles, but ya know what, there may be? And ya know what else, if you don't tell us to stump them, we won't, because then we get auto lynched and potentially lose depending on what varsoon has to say.

then why wld you stump us? we don't have a killing role.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:17 pm

In post 7254, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7245, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I know there are people who want you to tree stump DP. So there's also that to take into consideration. There is also the possibility of tree stumping Rylai so that we know if Zulfy and Sensei are really confirmed town or not. There are too many risks. I'm not sure it's a good idea to give you free reign to ruin the game if you choose to, if you're telling the truth about your role.

hey abr go back to voting cerby cos otherwise it looks like you are trying to get them to stump rylai and us!

It would look better for you if you unvoted us too, actually. Because it looks like you're just trying to force through our lynch so you don't need to worry about getting stumped.

-Cerb
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7251, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:KC: I'll ask you like I've asked everyone else: Do you not believe that we are legitimately third fucking party, or are you just policy lynching us because we're 3p?

-Cerb

I was right, wasn't I?

This game is like the ones I play on that other site.

And on that other site we learned not to take chances. Sorry, babe, you ain't Town.

I'm willing to leash you long enough to see DP stumped, maybe some others, but you're not going to make it to endgame.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm

In post 1, Varsoon wrote:Fade to Sepia. The End.
You are aligned with the Protagonists (town). You win when all threats to the Protagonists are eliminated and at least one Protagonist-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

We win when all threats to us are eliminated. You are a threat. We need you eliminated.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:19 pm

In post 7258, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 7254, Drunken Pirates wrote:

It would look better for you if you unvoted us too, actually. Because it looks like you're just trying to force through our lynch so you don't need to worry about getting stumped.

-Cerb

lol, I am not worried.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:20 pm

DP: Read what I said in my original post. We don't know what role you have. We know you claimed BP+unkillable at 10 players left alive. That was a suspicious claim, because it was unprompted, thereby ensuring you'd lose al town utility for your BP claim, AND because it explains away your survival into the late game, which would normally be something concerning to see.

We couldn't risk that you were actually scum and you would skate into the late game, and in the worse case where you were town, at least we'd guarantee we had fucking pirate mollie and titus finding scum for us till the end of the game.

-Cerb
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Leash them for now, ABR. Help us choose a Stump target.
-
MiniDeathStar
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Sensei »

In post 7263, Klingoncelt wrote:Leash them for now, ABR. Help us choose a Stump target.

^this still needs death
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7264, Sensei wrote:
In post 7263, Klingoncelt wrote:Leash them for now, ABR. Help us choose a Stump target.

^this still needs death

Why?
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:23 pm

In post 7260, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1, Varsoon wrote:Fade to Sepia. The End.
You are aligned with the Protagonists (town). You win when all threats to the Protagonists are eliminated and at least one Protagonist-aligned player is still alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

We win when all threats to us are eliminated. You are a threat. We need you eliminated.

We are not considered a threat. This is a thing I have friggin asked. You do not lose the game as a result of us surviving, that makes us not a threat. Obviously you have no reason to believe me, but seriously, all these things you're saying are thing I asked too because it was REALLY important. I would have fucking lied and just claimed town BP+stumping if my role didn't actually allow me to win with town.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Enough WIFOM. We must wait for Yosarian.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Neutral Survivors get lynched. Sorry.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7267, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Enough WIFOM. We must wait for Yosarian.

When will he show up?
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

And why wait for just him?
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Also, does that mean you now consider my claim to be true, but we're getting into policy 3p lynch territory instead?

KC: I'm not a fucking survivor. I have a lot more fucking utility than just a survivor. You lynch neutral survivors because in lylo they can win with the scum. I CAN'T WIN WITH THE SCUM. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:26 pm

In post 7264, Sensei wrote:

^this still needs death

agreed
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:28 pm

And the scum probably can't get rid of me anymore without having access to the party or the top level sword skill. Why are you guys supporting the only way to remove what scum will clearly consider a massive fucking threat?

-Cerb

pedit: DP: Did you read my post about why we were going to stump you? (Hell, guys, the action didn't even happen. Why would we claim to have attempted to stump DP of all people? We could have claimed to have attempted to stump ANYONE in the game.)
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:29 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7271, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, does that mean you now consider my claim to be true, but we're getting into policy 3p lynch territory instead?

KC: I'm not a fucking survivor. I have a lot more fucking utility than just a survivor. You lynch neutral survivors because in lylo they can win with the scum. I CAN'T WIN WITH THE SCUM. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

-Cerb

No, I don't think your claim is 100% true.

Neutral Survivors are the "safest" 3rd Party, so I used that as an example. If the safest 3P gets lynched, then you're doomed.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”