Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Lowkey wrote:
In post 7675, Yosarian2 wrote:And if we're going to lynch them eventually, we're much better off if we do it now, before they murder any more townies

While I get where your mindset is coming from in the now rather than later, why don't you just want to leave them alive and control their stump? I think we can get a bit of utility out of this, or at least we can look in other directions for now while we mull it over.
Maybe if town was in worse shape I'd want to try to risk it, but I don't think it's worth the resources.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Lowkey »

What resources other than discussion are you considering using? It's not even compulsive. There's no need to RB them because if they get out of line, we instalynch them and they know it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Actually, ya know what, fuck it. Can you just kill us tomorrow? Seriously? So at least I don't feel like I didn't fucking waste all this time trying to talk you out of lynching us? *shrug* If I manage to find you scum today, maybe you'll let me live through tomorrow too, but fuck it, I just don't want to get killed out of hand after wasting my day at work goin gback and forth with people about all of this.

-Cerb

pedit: See, fluminator, it's that line of thought that would make town *lose* in that situation. Town couldn't afford the resources in that sort of desperate situation you're envisioning. In this one though, they certainly can. Also, there's NO resource cost if you consider the fact that the ONLY risk there is would be a single stumping, and then us getting lynched as we've proven ourselves untrustworthy. All the talk I've done of how to control us is basically along the lines of "Shit you can do if you really want ot feel completely safe and don't trust us." None of it is necessary. We're not going to stump anything without your direction because doing so would be suicidal.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:59 pm

In post 7701, Lowkey wrote:What resources other than discussion are you considering using? It's not even compulsive. There's no need to RB them because if they get out of line, we instalynch them and they know it.

Hell, even if it WERE compulsive, we could target the MC every day and just auto fail every time. Being compulsive isn't even a barrier to leashing us this game.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Would you stump Skybird?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:03 pm

In post 7704, Fluminator wrote:Would you stump Skybird?

I would stump whoever the town wanted me to stump, if they wanted me to stump someone. She's absolutely within the names wgeurts was interested in lynching today.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Hmmm. Can you list all your powers and passives one more time? sorry
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 7701, Lowkey wrote:What resources other than discussion are you considering using? It's not even compulsive. There's no need to RB them because if they get out of line, we instalynch them and they know it.

we are lynching cuke pple before dgb enters retirement.

or klingon. I am not picky.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by Fluminator »

@Pirates
What do you think of Klingon's Bit vote? Do you see scum motive in the way she decided to use it?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:12 pm

Sure.

Each night I may submit a target. That target will be treestumped. Normal kill protection does not stop this stumping from happening.
I may not be killed during the day or the night, but I may still be stumped/lynched/otherwise removed from the game.

So, Unlimited strongman stumping and unlimited super bulletproof, as in, immune to all killing effects, so delayed kills and bombs and such wouldn't work on me either, but vulnerable to strongman or adventuring party focus fire.

-Cerb

pedit: mollie, are you saying you're willing to lynch either klingon OR ourselves today, and DGB is next on the list? Or do you mean you want to lynch us before ANYONE else, and KC/DGB are tied for second?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Fluminator »

It's like a mirror to Diamond's role right?
You're kill-proof, Diamond is lynch-proof.
You stump people (remove them without killing), Diamond killed people.
Diamond is ascetic. What's your counterpart?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:18 pm

In post 7710, Fluminator wrote:It's like a mirror to Diamond's role right?
You're kill-proof, Diamond is lynch-proof.
You stump people (remove them without killing), Diamond killed people.
Diamond is ascetic. What's your counterpart?

Probably the fact that our kills were strongman kills, and his weren't.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Fluminator »

And you have to take out everyone who potentially has a kill in their role? What would have happened if Sky got the day vig instead of Pip?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:35 pm

In post 7712, Fluminator wrote:And you have to take out everyone who potentially has a kill in their role? What would have happened if Sky got the day vig instead of Pip?

Not potentially. It's everyone who currently has access to a killing ability as a result of their role/faction. So, Sky would have been the one to shoot in that scenario. I'm not sure if Spifflops role would have counted against us, if he wasn't currently in his transformation. I KNOW Cooldogs role wouldn't have counted against us, if he had gained access to it.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:36 pm

In post 7709, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sure.

Each night I may submit a target. That target will be treestumped. Normal kill protection does not stop this stumping from happening.
I may not be killed during the day or the night, but I may still be stumped/lynched/otherwise removed from the game.

So, Unlimited strongman stumping and unlimited super bulletproof, as in, immune to all killing effects, so delayed kills and bombs and such wouldn't work on me either, but vulnerable to strongman or adventuring party focus fire.

-Cerb

pedit: mollie, are you saying you're willing to lynch either klingon OR ourselves today, and DGB is next on the list? Or do you mean you want to lynch us before ANYONE else, and KC/DGB are tied for second?

1. you aren't telling the truth here. you targeted us n1 and whoa lo and behold we really ARE BP JUST LIKE WE SAID!!! DID I MENTION WE ARE CONFIRMABLE AND WE ARE LIKE A COCKROACH????

2. I wanna lynch klingon and titus is nearly sold on it. klingon really doesn't want to unleash the kracken.

3. nope I am off my crack induced paranoia of dgb cos both yoyo and abr vouch for her and the early town feels (1 of the few reads titus and I agreed on) and if that was not enough she is killing what I am killing and she knows exactly where I got that from. plus i feel like I can hear her brainwaves in "GOD CAN THIS DAY END ALREADY" altho I MIGHT be picking up on some "MOLLIE GOD SHUT UP" but I am ignoring that part. I am pretending there is noise interference or something.

game needs levity and i think gogurts gets that which is the only thing appealing about keeping your hydra around but no you need death.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7713, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 7712, Fluminator wrote:And you have to take out everyone who potentially has a kill in their role? What would have happened if Sky got the day vig instead of Pip?

Not potentially. It's everyone who currently has access to a killing ability as a result of their role/faction. So, Sky would have been the one to shoot in that scenario. I'm not sure if Spifflops role would have counted against us, if he wasn't currently in his transformation. I KNOW Cooldogs role wouldn't have counted against us, if he had gained access to it.

-Cerb

What happens if scum are all lynched, but some of the townies have the "bound shot" technique? Do you lose?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Wait, that's not a role or faction thing.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

In post 7714, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7709, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Sure.

-Cerb

1. you aren't telling the truth here. you targeted us n1 and whoa lo and behold we really ARE BP JUST LIKE WE SAID!!! DID I MENTION WE ARE CONFIRMABLE AND WE ARE LIKE A COCKROACH????

2. I wanna lynch klingon and titus is nearly sold on it. klingon really doesn't want to unleash the kracken.

3. nope I am off my crack induced paranoia of dgb cos both yoyo and abr vouch for her and the early town feels (1 of the few reads titus and I agreed on) and if that was not enough she is killing what I am killing and she knows exactly where I got that from. plus i feel like I can hear her brainwaves in "GOD CAN THIS DAY END ALREADY" altho I MIGHT be picking up on some "MOLLIE GOD SHUT UP" but I am ignoring that part. I am pretending there is noise interference or something.

game needs levity and i think gogurts gets that which is the only thing appealing about keeping your hydra around but no you need death.

1) There was also a 5 fucking shot roleblocker around on N1. You surviving doesn't mean anything.
2) Got it. I need to read up on KC.
3) Cool. For what it's worth, My reread of DGB's ISO left me feeling like she's just lost more than anything else. Lack of experience with the player means I don't know if that's normal for her or anything, but she doesn't feel like a priority lynch anymore.

-Cerb

pedit: Exactly flum. Techniques aren't a problem.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Fluminator »

So if neither Sky or Pip got access to the magic, you wouldn't have had to take them out? What if all the scum are killed the night Pip gets the day vig. Do you lose then?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:44 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Actually, could you just ask Varsoon all the specifics for killing Rogue and Red and such. Your win condition seems really confusing.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:49 pm

In post 7717, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:1) There was also a 5 fucking shot roleblocker around on N1. You surviving doesn't mean anything.
2) Got it. I need to read up on KC.
3) Cool. For what it's worth, My reread of DGB's ISO left me feeling like she's just lost more than anything else. Lack of experience with the player means I don't know if that's normal for her or anything, but she doesn't feel like a priority lynch anymore.

-Cerb

pedit: Exactly flum. Techniques aren't a problem.

1. pretty sure strongman bypasses role blockers!
2. you shld do that
3. I am leaving her alone!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Fluminator »

The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

Not potentially. It's everyone who currently has access to a killing ability as a result of their role/faction. So, Sky would have been the one to shoot in that scenario.
I'm not sure if Spifflops role would have counted against us, if he wasn't currently in his transformation.
I KNOW Cooldogs role wouldn't have counted against us, if he had gained access to it.

-Cerb
I'd be surprised you didn't already ask Varsoon how Red would have fit into your win condition if you're not sure how it would have worked, since it's a pretty important thing to know how those types of roles would fit in. If I had the role your describing, I would have 100% asked right away when he flipped.
I'm going to be blunt, I don't believe you're being fully honest about your win condition.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7563, Drixx wrote:
In post 7440, Rylai and Lina wrote:...

and I need to die for ?

~Ryali

I don't think you need to die today. I do believe that rationally there may come a time in the game where we absolutely have to see you flip so we can know for sure that Sensei and Zulfy are actually moderator confirmed to be town on your role card. That's a thing that could be necessary. You also claimed miller and millers are basically always lynched before end game because otherwise scum would just always have one of their team claim miller. Giving a town slot miller is basically a mod building a mislynch into the game and is viewed as such for balance, yeah?

Zulfy's claim is likely bullcrap.

Rylai and Lina, : we know 2 characters are definitely town

: We know there is a player with character Annie in game and that player is confirmed town, That's written in our role pm.

: ok ----- is Liza

these two helped Emilia to escape Prison and avenge her fiance. so Emilia knows they are town

and much later...

Zulfy, : I am Liza.

He could have simply picked the name up from R&L's post to use later. He's nowhere near confirmed.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 7566, Yosarian2 wrote:Cerb: even if you are 100% telling the truth, you are still a threat to the town and to the town win condition. You could very well kill us all and win as a SK, by your own admission. Any attempt to contain you is risky and imperfect for us and prone to eventually fail, and you know it.

Now if there was someone else I was almost sure was mafia then maybe I'd lynch them before you, but let's be clear here; the town is better off if you are dead.

I'm not too concerned about CC's threat level. The fire vote is on them, and Sensei and I both have 2 votes. That's 5 votes right there. If they need lynched, it can be done easily.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:59 pm

In post 7721, Fluminator wrote:
The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

Not potentially. It's everyone who currently has access to a killing ability as a result of their role/faction. So, Sky would have been the one to shoot in that scenario.
I'm not sure if Spifflops role would have counted against us, if he wasn't currently in his transformation.
I KNOW Cooldogs role wouldn't have counted against us, if he had gained access to it.

-Cerb
I'd be surprised you didn't already ask Varsoon how Red would have fit into your win condition if you're not sure how it would have worked, since it's a pretty important thing to know how those types of roles would fit in. If I had the role your describing, I would have 100% asked right away when he flipped.
I'm going to be blunt, I don't believe you're being fully honest about your win condition.

I did ask Varsoon, but I missed a nuance of the question. He said that yes, I would have to kill red, but I did not ask if I would have to kill red if red were UNABLE to turn into alkaizer. Say red always had one vote on him, or say he had broken his post restriction. I did not ask if I would have to kill him still in those events.

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”