Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7875 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Klingoncelt - Double voter
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666) - Unlimited Bulletproof Third Party Tree Stumper
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie) - Bulletproof, becomes indestructable innocent child with 10 players left
Drixx - Starts as MC
Zulfy - Access to first fist technique (maybe)
Rylai and Lina (Shiro & Frozen Angel) - Miller
Skybird - RB Hater
Albert B. Rampage - Doctor
DrippingGoofball - Unknown weak ability
Yosarian2 - Unknown weak abilities when collecting rings
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi) - Unknown weak ability
Fluminator - Gains abilities when hammering
Sensei - Double votes two players at once
ZZZX - 1-shot rolecop, 1-shot watcher

CooLDoG - Starts with first Sword Technique, 1-shot doctor, later gains vote freeze, roleblock, triple voter, day vig
ErrantParabola - Commuter
MaxwellPuckett - 1-shot Unlynchable, later gains Unblockable Strongman and 5-person Roleblocker
Diamond Sentinel - Unlynchable Night Ascetic Serial Killer
Gale Wing Srock - Roleblocker & Permanent Hater
Itlepip - Roleblocker & Temporary Hater, later gained non-consecutive cycle day/night kill
Spifflop - Can gain double vote, scumkill, mass town/party bulletproof, reflexive kill if blocked or targeted to be killed
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7876 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:26 pm

We need to mass claim for real. So we need to know what ability Flum gained. What DGB and Lowkey do. And what else ZZZX can do.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7877 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:27 pm

And Zulfy's full abilities.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7878 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 7873, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Virgil the Ring Lord, it fits because apparently he can't get attacked in-game. Why?
¬wgeurts

He is a boss for riki though. What is up?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7879 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Skybird »

I wanted to see what you would say. Have you stated what your real flavor name is?
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7880 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Skybird »

Shiro, can you explain that for those that don't play the game (yet) like me?
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7881 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 7880, Skybird wrote:Shiro, can you explain that for those that don't play the game (yet) like me?

During the end of the game in rikki quest you fight Virgil in order to get the master ring. It is true that he has no hp and to beat him you have to do combos to gain points but I don't see how he makes sense as a fake claim when rikki is in the game.

Like your real claim is asselus final boss and your safe claim is one of rikki's Las bosses
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7882 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 pm

I guarantee there is scum between Skybird and Fluminator. They should be voting each other.
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7883 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by Skybird »

Good, then vote Flum.

Now I have to go to work.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7884 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:53 pm

No I'm voting you.

Gale said he was putting a "placeholder vote" on you.
Max defended you.

Then the bus:

In post 6237, Skybird wrote:Reading through GWS' posts the past 3 pages or so, he doesn't look good. The posts feel off to me, as in not how I would expect town to react. I can support that wagon.

VOTE: GWS

This was after Yosarian sided with Lowkey and me against Gale and the tide was looking like it was turning.

OK everyone, I am pretty certain Skybird is scum. Let's lynch her please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7885 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:54 pm

In post 6242, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Sky, what is the feeling exactly? Can you elaborate?

"Bus me harder please"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7886 (ISO) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:55 pm

OK I am going on V/LA. So please lynch Skybird today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7887 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:01 am

In post 5581, Skybird wrote:I'm liking this post and others that Gale has made D2.

Skybird was also defending Gale. Which makes the bus all the more obvious.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7888 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Sensei »

VOTE: Sky
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7889 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Sensei »

Lowkey and DGB claim in your next posts please.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7890 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:08 am

Post by Shiro »

Still prefer CC but I am ok with sky since I do believe one of blue and Rogue had to be scum.

Vote:Sky
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7891 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:14 am

In post 5775, Skybird wrote:ABR, it's hard to ignore the BS. I'd really like to go on at least one adventure but while people are doubting I'm town, I'm not going to push for it.

Anyway, Gale's posts today have felt more town to me. Why are you pushing a lynch on him?

Before the bus
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7892 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:15 am

In post 5916, Skybird wrote:
In post 5802, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Let me start off by saying good riddance and thanks Itlepip! Well, now I don't think that your claim was bogus. Mega WindBlast and Shadow Servant is something that makes sense wrt flavor and Skybird may have Shadow Servant already or may get it later. But I still have a lingering suspicion on you, because of the discrepancy between your story and Sky's story, which is still not making sense to me. One of you seem to be lying and your Day Vig claim definitely falls in your favor.

So let me ask you this one last time, do you have to get Blue out of the game for you to win with us or you can win along with Blue? I know that you have mentioned that your win condition is the same as everyones, but I just want to make it 100% clear. As my major concern wrt you guys is, I am not able to understand who is lying.

Spoiler: ABR's case on me
He starts off with a FOS on me (), which is bs because VI is not related to experience. Neither is it related to Language. It is more of a person's mentality and playstyle. Some even consider ABR as a VI for playing like he does, infact even in my last game there was a moderately experienced player who played like a VI. He gave so many scum tells, that we couldn't relate it to being town.

That said, I have explained my read on Diamond pretty clearly in my posts. And I think ABR didn't read my posts before jumping on me with that 'characterization of Diamond is extremely suspicious' bs is silly. I have said what I have observed and I had said it a long time ago that DS is a slot that we should Vig, its just that I found better targets to scum hunt, and expected scum DS to slip up badly sooner or later. I don't understand what is so difficult to understand in that.

His vote on me is meh. He says that I am trying to break a 'comfortable stalemate' in the Sky-Itlepip thing. Bro, why are you comfortable around them? And why are you believing everything that Itlepip is saying? On one hand he is talking about the hated votes being a problem (), and on the other hand he is not open to see that Itlepip could be scum with Flum? That was my question to him really. And why he wasn't scum hunting Flum, as much as he is scum hunting DS or Kling. We have a double lynch remember? So we can very well clear the Sky-Itlepip-Flum set and also lynch one of the lurkers today, so what is the problem here?

In post 5535, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

If Pip were scum, and had a dayvig, he could justify using it on Skybird saying he is so convinced she is scum that he had no choice.

This statement is not true, as most of the players have already discussed that if one flips town then we will have a scum read on the other. ABR himself implied that Itlepip is not going to get away with a Sky Vig (), then why would he even think that it is possible. He is reaching here tbh, and I don't understand why he is so in support of Itlepip.

The major thing that rang the alarm bells for me wrt Itlepip - Sky - Flum set is that, two of them are claiming the Hated votes, and as Yos, R&L and ABR (himself) have said about these votes being insane, and Yos and R&L not being able to make the end game because of these votes is just crazy. Not to forget the FIRE votes which seem to be spreading.

Then on one hand he is suspecting the party and was hinting that Drixx and DS are both scum, (, ), and on the other hand he is expecting me to not suspect the Sky - Itlepip - Flum relationship. What is this a scum hunting dictatorship?

My question to him was why he was bringing it later in Day 2? I didn't understand his motivation here. At one point he is talking about Hated votes and 4 scum teams having 8 votes and about sparking abilities, and on the other hand he is talking about two scum teams of 3 with lynch resistance, NK and investigation immune. Where is he taking this exactly? That was my point of concern. And why ignore certain players who were equally scummy?

Tbh, his self boasting about the Max push and taking credit for the DS vig push seems a little too much to me. Nothing proves his trustworthiness and if his theory of two scum teams of 3 is to be believed, then what counts him out of the other scum group? DS was an SK so that would mean that there are still 5 scums according to him right? So I am willing to wait and see if he gets us more scums, and until then I am not going to trust him.

Spoiler: ABRs reaction to my questions
I couldn't understand why he is not scum hunting flum, and why he is trusting Itlepip so much and why he is suspecting Drixx. So, I confronted Albert for a discussion ().

When he said he has a Null on Flum (), I just got mad at him, because it scum pinged me a lot harder than his suspicion on Drixx. Like hello! We are in a game and we need to suspect everyone here, and if you have a null read on someone while you are scum hunting similar players then it is obviously fishy. And I haven't seen any major contribution from Flum this game, like his reads are all bogus (); there is no chance that town ABR would null read Flum at this point.

Then he starts justifying his read on me and brings Max into the picture (). Like what does Max have anything to do with this? and then he threatens me that I am going to go the way Max did. Hello! Like what does that have anything to do with you not scum hunting Flum?

It was pretty clear to me that I was onto something, so I pushed it a bit further and tried to mock him and insult him but he didn't budge.

So my deduction is this:
- ABR may not be scum, but there is something between ABR and Flum.
- He is hiding something from us and is not being open with why he is suspecting certain players while ignoring certain others who have a similar playstyle.
- And he is paranoid about Multiball and Drixx.
- But is contradicting himself when he says that he is worried about 4 man scum team having double votes and hated votes, but not questioning the people who have claimed those hated votes.
- He is believing Itlepip's claims beyond reason, and this doesn't go well with him being selectively paranoid on others like Drixx.
- He is not scum hunting Flum, who has bogus reads; infact he is null reading Flum, which makes no goddamn sense.

I would like us to do one of these things today:
- Pressure ABR into knowing why this selective scum hunting exists in his play.
- Clear the Sky - Itlepip - Flum mesh to make more sense. Infact, I am willing to let Itlepip be taken out of that equation for now. Because his day vig claim was true and makes sense with his claim earlier in the Day, when he said that he chose Day Vig so Sky must have got a double vote. (Shadow Servant seems like a Double Vote power to me)
- Get one of the lurkers lynched along with one of Sky / Flum.

I have already stated that I did not get any magic last night. Just because Itlepip did, doesn't mean that I did too. I have to go on adventures or hammer someone to gain magic.

In post 5806, itlepip wrote:I can win with blue if blue is town.

Then no worries as I am town.

In post 5818, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5803, Fluminator wrote:Your weak-ass push on me is getting annoying. Actually type up a case instead of saying you "sense" I'm scum and never giving reasons.

In post 5616, Fluminator wrote:
In post 5536, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
Skybird's defense is decent and she did point out that she doesn't have the Double Vote, but what about her Claim?

Link me to the post where you think she had a good defense. Or are you just agreeing to be agreeable?

Also please answer this.

Ha ha, I will get a case on you Flum don't worry about it, but first I want to understand if I am missing something wrt reading you.

And regarding Skybird's defense, it is not pressurized or panicky as you will observe here (, , ). She is clear about her not having a double vote and is proving it by voting for Itlepip in 5180. Which I think is a decent defense to Itlepip's claim on her having double vote powers, and her claiming that she doesn't have those powers.

But, now after reading about Shadow Servant I have an Idea to clear this Double Vote thing.

Skybird, could you please post these exact words in your next post?

Shadow Servant:Gale Wing Srock

Shadow Servant:Gale Wing Srock

In post 5848, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 5820, Fluminator wrote:How does being a double voter or not have anything to do with whether she's scum. Literally all the those defenses are some irrelevant tangent on role powers.

Flum, you are taking this out of context. Check out the context below:

In post 5534, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 5532, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Albert, lets discuss Sky - Itlepip - Flum, what do you think about them?

I started the day very aggressive with Skybird, but you know what, I liked her posts and the way she's been defending herself.

In post 5536, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Skybird's defense is decent and she did point out that she doesn't have the Double Vote, but what about her Claim? What about her read on Flum and Itlepip? Where do you see this Blue vs Rogue thing leading into?

The discussion about Sky's defense here is not wrt her being town. But wrt Itlepip's claim on her and her reaction to it. Obviously, I have a lot of confusion wrt Sky's alignment. A lot of it depends on Itlepip's read, his claims, Sky's claims and their posts, they are kind of a pair wrt roles and both of them appear scummy to me. But the arguments of one being town and the other being scum, Blue being the villainous role between them, both being 3rd parties with one benign and one malign, both being town, all have some merits to them and cannot be brushed aside. That is why it is a mesh and people were ignoring them, including me. But the hated votes that both of them have claimed seems to be bothering me a lot. I want to find out if Sky's claim of not using the Hated vote is true, and also want to find out if
Itlepip's claim of his hated vote being temporary makes Sky's hated power as temporary too. And if it is temporary, then why didn't she use that power on her most scummiest read?

There is a lot of confusion in my mind wrt them and I want to clear it out. But as of ABR's recent claim, it seems that the hated votes and the FIRE votes would disappear if it were to be true. So I am waiting to see what R&L, Sensei, Drixx and DP decide wrt his claim.

PEdit: Albert what is stopping you from claiming the Rune's name?

No, the mod told me my hated vote stays and is cumulative. I'm not going to use it on someone until I feel pretty sure they are scum. It's too devastating to use and accidentally hit town. And obviously other people besides me and Itlepip have this ability since so many came up hated.

Look at how fucking fishy this is. Skybird probably transferred some powers to Gale or something with the bolded text, right under our nose.

I'm not wrong about Skybird.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7893 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:17 am

I want Skybird lynched in the next 12 hours so I can leave on vacation on a happy note. Please make it happen.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7894 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

Mein abilities:

Used:
1-shot watcher: N1 sensei no results
1-shot tracker: N2 DGB action failed (? Roleblocked I guess?)

Not used :
1-shot rolecop
1-shot cop
1-shot follower
1-shot voyuer
And one more ability I can't remember at the moment. I'll check my rolepm in a sec

I start with first gun technique

And I know visiting irpo g gives us a shield card or smthing

Didn't want to full claim yet but I think this is the time for that
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7895 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 am

Post by ZZZX »

Last is motion detector

A really fun role in general
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7896 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

If we're really not lynching CC today (for some reason), then we are going to need to make sure Zulfy uses his ability on him to shut CC down before the end of the day. Also be a good way to test Zulfy's claim.

Hey, Zulfy, if you don't have a better idea of how to use your abilities today, you could shut down CC's active abilities and passive abilities at the same time, even, just to be sure.

I do like ABR's case against Sky, overall; I still am not confident she'll flip scum, but she's not one of my strong town reads.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7897 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:22 am

Guys please do me a favor and place votes on Skybird. I want the flip before I leave it would warm my frozen heart.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7898 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:24 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTE: skybird
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7899 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

We can't end the day until Zulfy uses his ability on CC.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”