Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7975 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Flum if you dont want to vote Skybird at this point after all the back and forth between the two of you then you are scum. If you are trying to gain abilities when a lot of people think you can be scum, then youre not focused on winning, just being selfish. Look big picture.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7976 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:28 am

TCC vote skybird officially.

I am off on V/La in a few hours.

Need this hammer ASAP
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7977 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:32 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

ABR, I am the most present and active slot here. I will absolutely vote skybird once zulfy has used his roleblock power, either on us or on someone else, depending on what towns preference is. I will hold my vote, if we don't want to hammer, to make sure fluminator doesn't get it, again, if that's what we feel is optimal.

Basically, I am the wrong person for you to want to pressure into voting, I'm like always here man. My vote isn't the one you need to grasp for.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7978 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:38 am

Like I told Yos in party chat I trust you to be smart and not tree stump anyone. I dont care about Zulfy rbing you or not. Just vote Skybird bro.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7979 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7975, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Flum if you dont want to vote Skybird at this point after all the back and forth between the two of you then you are scum. If you are trying to gain abilities when a lot of people think you can be scum, then youre not focused on winning, just being selfish. Look big picture.

Actually, you're the first person to mention you think I'm scum in a long time outside of a third party and Sky. (And I'm genuinely surprised you're scum reading me at this point.)
I am looking big picture. I get another useful power. Maybe it's a cop, maybe it's a save, I dunno. It's exciting and I want it.
Big picture it's better giving me the hammer, because I can claim the powers right away. What's the worst that happens, I get a vig and kill an obv town?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7980 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:39 am

What power did you get yesterday I missed that
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7981 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:43 am

In post 7978, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Like I told Yos in party chat I trust you to be smart and not tree stump anyone. I dont care about Zulfy rbing you or not. Just vote Skybird bro.

That's fine, but in that case, it's still BETTER to have zulfy RB someone we're suspicious of. It's just a waste to have zulfy not RB anyone. I know you're townreading DGB, for reasons you still haven't explained, but for example, Zulfy could remove DGB's ascetic and RB them, if we're suspicious of them.

-Cerb
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7982 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 7918, Fluminator wrote:Do you guys still want me to compile reasons why sky is scum or are we good now?

Also, that is pretty awesome Loki. You're my hero!
There's really no point in not claiming my hammer then if I'm already publicly protected.
My active is a one shot bullet proof. But my passive is I gain it back everytime I use another soul power. So I'm essentially unkillable if I keep getting the hammer. And I even have another layer of protection. Mwahahaha. My role is awesome.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7983 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:45 am

Zulfy will RB whoever he decides. He's probtown. He doesnt need to be micromanaged.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7984 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:45 am

So you werent bp until you hammered yes?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7985 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:47 am

Listen if you vote skybird (not hammer) now and she flips scum you become a townread flum. Try to wiggle your way out and it will only sow distrust with me.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7986 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:47 am

In post 7983, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zulfy will RB whoever he decides. He's probtown. He doesnt need to be micromanaged.

I get that, but his power is DAY USE ONLY. If we hammer and end the day before he uses his power, it gets wasted.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7987 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:49 am

Actually damn it we need to tree stump Flum to avoid lowkey dying right??? Another good reason to keep you alive then.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7988 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:50 am

Imagine Flum gets a vig from hammering this time, now CC will have to kill Flum and the game will be thrown into chaos. Much better we don't let untrusted people get crazy powers since we are winning so hard.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7989 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:51 am

In post 7987, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Actually damn it we need to tree stump Flum to avoid lowkey dying right??? Another good reason to keep you alive then.

Oh. Hmm. A strongman kill of any sort that works on flum would work as well. So would turning off lowkeys passives, that should also allow a lynch of flum without lowkey dying instead. We're not the only option.

-Cerb
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7990 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Drixx »

ABR - Party chat real fast please.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7991 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Fluminator »

I started with no powers. Only an apparent bodyguard.
If I got a vig it would be one shot so probably not something CC has to worry about.
I'll vote Sky without the hammer if more of my town reads don't want me to. I think you're just being paranoid.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:54 am

Ya stop rolefishing for strongman kill powers we dont have one and if we do they better hide from you (i dont im just a doctor).

Drixx may have already hammered skybird btw.

So we need you to stump flum tonight if sky flips town (unthinkable but we gotta cover our bases)
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:56 am

In post 7988, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Imagine Flum gets a vig from hammering this time, now CC will have to kill Flum and the game will be thrown into chaos. Much better we don't let untrusted people get crazy powers since we are winning so hard.

This is part of why I wanted Sensei to hold onto the rings. If a ring gives him a vig as we lynch the last scum, then I lose. :-/

We're not going to kill anyone anyways, since it'll make us lose. We have better chances of success hoping scum kill vigs for us, if any are left, then doing it ourselves and getting lynched.

-Cerb

pedit: wtf, I'm not fishing for strongman kill powers. There's a fucking strongman kill at the end of the sword tree. I'm telling you EXACTLy how to deal with flum without requiring my slot. Turn off lowkeys passives, and lynch flum. Done.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 am

Yos has claimed his ring ability and its super weak so is fine for him to keep it i guess. He might be scum im not entirely sure.

My townreads are drixx/lowkey/zzzx. I think klingon is town too.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #7995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

The fact that CC is trying to get Flum more powers is srsly weird, and is making me doubt his claimed win condition.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:59 am

Much easier to stump him tonight if skybird flips town.

Drixx will back me up.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:01 am

What about DGB? DP said you and Yos convinced them she was town, and you've been saying she was town all game.

-Cerb

pedit: yos, read my earlier post. I said I want NEITHER of you to get powers, because there's a risk you'll gain vigs, making me potentially lose, and because there's a risk that you're scum. I was mainly raging about the fact that there should be no double standard, we don't know either of your alignments, therefore it doesn't make sense to give one of you power while refusing to give the other power. We should just not give either power.

I'm not stumping him tonight unless you guys like...get way mor epeople saying to stump flum tonight if skybird flips town.

I'm not going to get lynched tomorrow because I followed the wrong peoples orders. :-/
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:03 am

Not to say I don't agree with the plan, it's reasonable in the event sky flips town, it resolves the game long 1v1 and makes sense, but I'd rather not risk you all choosing to lynch me for doing it.

So, right now, I have ABR+maybe drixx saying I should stump flum IF skybird flips town.

Other opinions?

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:03 am

Feels like playing a JRPG where I have to set item equipment to manual because my greedy party keeps trying to equip the most powerful spells and weapons and im saving them because i dont know if the plot will make them betray me at some point

Follow our orders and you live. I order you to vote Skybird and Flum to as well. Yos doesnt have a vig his ring powers dont work like that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”