Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8075 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Zulfy »

People really need to work on their playstyle's backbone if someone's teasing can change your vote. Have some mfing personality folks
no investigation no right to speak
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8076 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8068, Fluminator wrote:
I did not vote because of ABR's bullying. I almost refused to vote because of it. How did I not make this clear.

you shld have waited for zulfy
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8077 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Zulfy »

Drunken why did you say Cerb hammered?

Pedit: Goddamn right.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8078 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 8047, Zulfy wrote:VOTE: Cerb
SLIDING
: Cucumbers
SUPLEX
BABEL CRUMBLE
GIANT SWING:
Cucumbers
DREAM SUPER COMBO
: Albert Fucking Rampage

Thankfully I hammered and none of this counts, but you just showed that you cannot be trusted with the power you have. You even admitted you hadn't caught up with the thread when you did this. This is reckless and irresponsible and the single most scummy thing I've seen in this game so far.

In post 8049, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Okay, umm. If skybird flips scum, can we please shoot that? :-/ That...was really bad. Incredibly impulsive and emotional, and poorly done. If a hammer didn't happen earlier, he just dumped his powers on us, and then gladiated adn dumped his powers on ABR, thus making it very likely that ABR or himself will get lynched. IF ABR lives, he just fucking roleblocked the fucking doctor.

-Cerb

In my opinion, you should stump Zulfy if Skybird flips scum and Flum if she flips town. I would say Zulfy no matter what, but Flum pushed the sky lynch hard and then when it was accomplished tried to distance from it, so her flipping town makes it super probable he's scum. But yeah ... that was one of the worst attempts to just give everyone the middle finger and the most irresponsible attempted use of a role power I've ever seen. That cannot be trusted to live.

ABR is freaking doctor AND has singlehandedly driven the lynch on 2 scum and an SK, and nearly got successfully counterwagoned when he was pushing for the Gale lynch. There is no possible town motive to gladiate ABR. That doesn't come from any conceivable town mindset.

In post 8057, Zulfy wrote:
In post 8050, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Follow the plan, TCC.

This is why I wanted us to lynch before Zulfy got back and did something stupid.

We all had a plan. My powers were to be democratically decided. You screwed it up. Get rid of this putz

You just tried to singlehandedly take out the person most responsible for every scum lynch this game, and you're calling
HIM
a putz?

In post 8060, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:We're shooting zulfy if skybird flips scum. Seriously. Unless you can someone convince us you will flash lynch him if he gladiates us, he fucking dies tonight unless sky is scum.

Or he can convince us he won't fucking do any fucking thing like this ever again.

-Cerb

In post 8061, Zulfy wrote:You don't get to talk like that. Your hammer was absolute bollocks.

I hammered, not them.

@Cerb - Nothing Zulfy says can be trusted after that display. I'll back you 100% if Skybird flips scum and you stump him. He just tried to take out the most obvious town player in the game. He's a gigantic liability on the slim chance that he's actually town and did that.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8079 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Fluminator »

Drunken Pirates wrote:
I did not vote because of ABR's bullying. I almost refused to vote because of it. How did I not make this clear.

Yeah probably. Waiting for town to organize was the main reason I didn't hammer Cerb. I have a midterm really soon and I'm stressed and didn't think clearly this time. My bad.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8080 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:34 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

In post 8067, Zulfy wrote:
In post 8046, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:I didn't even fucking do the vote and argued forever.

Token resistance bs.

No regrets. You tried to muffle me and I reacted.
Pedit: not according to the drunken pirates. It took two days for this to happen, if the situation is volatile people need to calm the hell down. Too much ego in this game.

READ THE GAME. WE WERE WAITING FOR YOU TO SHOW UP AND ROLEBLOCK US TO VOTE. GO READ WHAT I SAID. READ ALL THE FUCKING POSTS I MADE. READ MY ISO FOR TODAY, IT'S ALL ME TELLING ABR THAT I'LL VOTE AS SOON AS YOU SHOW UP AND ROLEBLOCK US. I even freaked out when Drixx double fucking voted you as a reaction test because it was anti-town as fuck to kill you before you could use your power on *SOMEONE*

Think before you react. You're a human being, not some sort of single celled organism reacting automatically to every stimuli.

-Cerb

pedit: flum, valid. Sorry. Either way, the point is we didn't hammer skybird like zulfy things.

Mollie: respond to the things tha tfucking matter in the thread, not the stupid crap wgeurts is talking to you about.

pedit x2: BECAUSE DP WANTS US LYNCHED AND WANTS TO PRESENT EVERY ACTION WE TAKE IN THE WORST POSSIBLE LIGHT. Obviously.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8081 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Zulfy »

In twilight thread can be locked at any moment. I read the pirates' post and immediately took a course of action.

This is what happens when you fuck Liza over.

Pedit; Then obviously you lynch the pirates. Simple.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8082 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Fluminator »

Holy crap Drixx. ABR absolutely did not single handedly drive the three previous scum lynches. He's just claiming he did because he has an ego problem.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8083 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Zulfy »

Give me some time to read the darn thread tho Cucumber, I mean like I can't be on it 24/7

Pedit: Which is why if my actions go through you lynch him. Varsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8084 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Zulfy »

Get in here
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8085 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Zulfy »

Just gotta reiterate

In post 8075, Zulfy wrote:
People really need to work on their playstyle's backbone if someone's teasing can change your vote. Have some mfing personality folks
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8086 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:39 am

In post 8073, Fluminator wrote:Basically ABR is being a douchenozzle, and he decided he wanted to exert power and tried to bully the town into quicklynching. I only voted because Drixx wanted me to. Just making this clear one more time in case more people missed it.

lets be honest. its cos he wanted his vaca to start.

i am glad I had the commune survivor simulator kept me in a good mood cos otherwise I wld be cranky.

@ zulfy - I agree!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8087 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Drixx »

I'm curious if any of Zulfy's actions will take place. Technically it's still the day until nightfall, so it's possible that everything but the gladiate and votes might work. I suppose that's up to how Varsoon views things.

@Flum - A bit of hyperbole on my part. ABR was a huge factor in those lynches, and I don't see anyone I could give even equal credit to for catching Gale, let alone more. I actually thought Gale was probably town until I saw the flip.

While we're in twilight ... care to explain why you were pushing Skybird as the most scummy and in need of lynch, but then tried to distance yourself from it once it became clear it was going to go through?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8088 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Fluminator »

For the record, Yosarian might actually be scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8089 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 8088, Fluminator wrote:For the record, Yosarian might actually be scum.

Yes, I agree. Good luck on your classes man!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8090 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Fluminator »

In post 8087, Drixx wrote:I'm curious if any of Zulfy's actions will take place. Technically it's still the day until nightfall, so it's possible that everything but the gladiate and votes might work. I suppose that's up to how Varsoon views things.

@Flum - A bit of hyperbole on my part. ABR was a huge factor in those lynches, and I don't see anyone I could give even equal credit to for catching Gale, let alone more. I actually thought Gale was probably town until I saw the flip.

While we're in twilight ... care to explain why you were pushing Skybird as the most scummy and in need of lynch, but then tried to distance yourself from it once it became clear it was going to go through?

What? You mean the part where literally yesterday I say I really want Sjy lynched?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8091 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Drixx »

And even if you want to say that ABR shouldn't get much credit for the lynches ... he was still the counterwagon to Gale and nearly got lynched instead of Gale. Like... you can dislike the way ABR is going about things ... but are you actually trying to argue that he's scum and it's totally fine that Zulfy decided he wanted to gladiate obvtown out of sheer spite?
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8092 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:43 am

In post 8079, Fluminator wrote:
Drunken Pirates wrote:

Yeah probably. Waiting for town to organize was the main reason I didn't hammer Cerb. I have a midterm really soon and I'm stressed and didn't think clearly this time. My bad.

(((flum)))

good luck on your test!
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8093 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:45 am

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Zulfy, you don't nothing is WAY better than what you did. Hammer happened, either your powers will work or they won't. Read the thread, gain context, then act appropriately. Don't just knee jerk off of something someone said happened without CONFIRMING what they said was true.

Too much taking peoples word for things happens in mafia games. Confirm shit for yourself. In a game this size, there is little incentive for scum to NOT lie about what happened 6k pages back...and even if it's not deliberate, town misreads things all the time and misspeaks all the time. Confirm shit. Then act.

-Cerb

pedit: Yep, agreed on Yosarian suspicions. Even more reason why he shouldn't have fucking kept the ring.

DP, stop ignoring me. :-/
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8094 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 8010, Fluminator wrote:Screw you ABR. I want to make it clear I am absolutely not doing this because of anything you said or any of your bully techniques. The ONLY reason I'm doing this is Drixx seems to agree. I'm done working with and listening to you for the rest of the game unless you have a damn good reason for your apparent scum read.
VOTE: Sky

You listed skybird as your strongest scum read in your recent reads list, so why are you saying you are only voting her because I agree you should?

In post 7955, Fluminator wrote:I think ABR is just trying to bully and exert power because there's no reason to try to deny me the hammer if he isn't scum reading me.
I don't know what I did to him to make him be like this to me though.

Step outside of yourself. If people you trust (me) feel like our read on you will firm up one way or the other based upon something, and we feel like caution is warranted, that's reason to deny you one soul power. If you are scum, giving you extra power is bad. If you are town, missing out on one one-shot power is probably not going to cost us the game. Try to think about things outside of your own perspective because you have information nobody else has so your view is going to obviously be biased by that.

In post 7959, Fluminator wrote:I'm going to hammer ABR. You going to steal it?

In post 7960, Fluminator wrote:Actually, I'm more curious if Yos will steal it.

In post 7944, Fluminator wrote:UNVOTE:
Yes, not giving me the hammer if the same as keeping away a new town utility. It's not about the bullet proof.

You had the chance to take the hammer and didn't. In fact you seemed to think it was more useful to see if someone would ninja hammer to deny you the hammer. Please reconcile this behavior with your expressed anger at being denied the hammer ... especially since you could have taken the hammer.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8095 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:51 am

In post 8091, Drixx wrote:And even if you want to say that ABR shouldn't get much credit for the lynches ... he was still the counterwagon to Gale and nearly got lynched instead of Gale. Like... you can dislike the way ABR is going about things ... but are you actually trying to argue that he's scum and it's totally fine that Zulfy decided he wanted to gladiate obvtown out of sheer spite?

it is isn't that I dislike you, its that you make really naive/dumb assumptions like that.

scum being a cw to their scummate happens all of the time. ALL OF THE TIME.

welcome to larges. usually it is louder more egotistical player that lives and is given town cred by newbs or poor players.

lets look at what happened today:

zulfy who is confirmed by shiro along with sensei had powers to activate. the hammer kept town from getting those powers.

abr deprived flum from getting what are likely town powers.

we are letting the treestumping sk live who will only listen to whoever will let him live.

great job guys!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8096 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 8095, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8091, Drixx wrote:And even if you want to say that ABR shouldn't get much credit for the lynches ... he was still the counterwagon to Gale and nearly got lynched instead of Gale. Like... you can dislike the way ABR is going about things ... but are you actually trying to argue that he's scum and it's totally fine that Zulfy decided he wanted to gladiate obvtown out of sheer spite?

it is isn't that I dislike you, its that you make really naive/dumb assumptions like that.

scum being a cw to their scummate happens all of the time. ALL OF THE TIME.

welcome to larges. usually it is louder more egotistical player that lives and is given town cred by newbs or poor players.

lets look at what happened today:

zulfy who is confirmed by shiro along with sensei had powers to activate. the hammer kept town from getting those powers.

abr deprived flum from getting what are likely town powers.

we are letting the treestumping sk live who will only listen to whoever will let him live.

great job guys!

Completely wrong. Read Klingon's posts moar:

In post 7833, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7795, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:...

I misinterpreted ABR's comment to mean that at some point Zulfy had previously hard claimed liza.

Sensei did not give a reason for why he was so certain zulfy was town at that time, nor did ABR say why he made his comment, so the only reason in thread as far as I can tell was sensei's comment about zulfy being town/shouldn't be lynched/something along those lines.

None of those things, however, were said BY Zulfy's slot. Actual crumbs didn't occur until post 6k+ I believe, well into D2. And long after you guys had declared the names that you knew were town.

-Cerb

Zulfy hard-claimed Liza in post -
after
R&L said Liza was the second name they had.

See also post where I point it out.

Am I the only one paying attention?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8097 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Drixx »

Zulfy is not actually confirmed by Shiro. Shiro gave out the name before Zulfy claimed it. Just saying.

You're also not confirmed until it actually happens. I think it unlikely that you would make the claim that you will be mod confirmed in thread (equivalent to Innocent Child) if it's not true, but it would be foolish for me to just assume it is true and let that assumption impact other thoughts.

I appreciate it that I am almost certainly not as good at this game as you are, but do you have to constantly imply that I'm terrible? It has started to feel really personal.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8098 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Zulfy »

In post 8083, Zulfy wrote:Give me some time to read the darn thread tho Cucumber, I mean like I can't be on it 24/7

Your criticism would be valid if I hadnt arrived to find twilight. This was not at all what I was planning for today. I had no option but to spite the ones who screwed me over before the thread was locked.

The fact that its yet yo be locked is irrelevant, I had no way of knowing how much time I had to do something.

@All yall hiding behind the "I got pressured into this oops :'(" I hope you are scum with a shitty excuse cuz otherwise... Thats just perplexing as hell
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8099 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Fluminator »

I've cooled off. I'm calm again. Thanks for the wishes.
@Drixx, I'm not going to quickhammer. If I really was trying to protect Sky I would have quickhammer Cerb before she got more heat.
I also thought he was still at L-2 anyway.

I had a problem voting her because I wanted the hammer. Which is still voting her.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”