Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8175 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Lowkey »

If Zulfy wants to keep his charade of an ABR lynch up, I'll gladly hammer him. But honestly a NL is easily the right choice here.

Please stump Skybird tonight so we don't have to lynch him tomorrow, TCC.

What's to say Lowkey? Everything else that is important can't happen today because of Zulfy. We're just wasting time

There's always plenty to say and plenty to hear. Even if it doesn't seem that way.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8176 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Tcc can't do shit lowkey. Pay attention
no investigation no right to speak
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8177 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 8134, Lowkey wrote:
Varsoon: If someone is bodyguarding another player and that player is treestumped, does the bodyguard get tree stumped instead? I'm assuming they would since you equated a tree stump to a kill but want to get clarification

Treestumping is simply a modifier on a kill. If any killing ability would function in one way, so would a treestumping ability.
So, yes, a bodyguard would be treestumped in the target's place.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8178 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8174, Zulfy wrote:Easy with the insults boys

It's the truth. You should have never used your all of techniques in Twilight thinking they would magically go through based off of one post and ignoring/not reading the rest of the thread.

And then you have the gall to gloat about being "confirmed town" by word of mouth from a slot that isn't as trusted as it once was while forcing us to lynch between you and someone who is honestly not going to be lynched today ever.

I'm going to happily lynch you if you keep this ABR lynch going.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8179 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Drixx »

A no lynch is absolutely
not
the right move here. Zulfy has proven that he cannot be trusted. He's done immense damage and there's nothing to indicate that he won't do it again.

TCC cannot actually stump skybird Lowkey.

TCC and you just need to trust me and vote Zulfy and I'll try and salvage something out of this mess.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8180 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8177, Varsoon wrote:
In post 8134, Lowkey wrote:
Varsoon: If someone is bodyguarding another player and that player is treestumped, does the bodyguard get tree stumped instead? I'm assuming they would since you equated a tree stump to a kill but want to get clarification

Treestumping is simply a modifier on a kill. If any killing ability would function in one way, so would a treestumping ability.
So, yes, a bodyguard would be treestumped in the target's place.

Given recent events, and I'm sorry if you can't answer, but could a treestump that "ignores regular protection" treestump a bodyguard or would it treestump the target of the treestump?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8181 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8179, Drixx wrote:A no lynch is absolutely
not
the right move here. Zulfy has proven that he cannot be trusted. He's done immense damage and there's nothing to indicate that he won't do it again.

TCC and you just need to trust me and vote Zulfy and I'll try and salvage something out of this mess.

Why are you so eager to end the day, Drixx?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8182 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Lowkey »

If you can't say and explain to the people in your neighborhood PT and they say it's ok, I'll gladly hammer for you but until then, yeah, I'm waiting.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8183 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 8145, Drixx wrote:Mechanics Semantics (especially when multiple people are obviously confused and there are multiple posts in here and in the MC party chat showing that the intent was to hammer and I in fact had the ability to hammer) should never get in the way of the actual intent of the players.

Drixx, It is what it is. Tomorrow I'll even self-vote for you idiots that want to lynch me.

In post 8162, Lowkey wrote:I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.

Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8184 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Are you FIRE? Whats this talk on hammering?
no investigation no right to speak
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8185 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8181, Lowkey wrote:
In post 8179, Drixx wrote:A no lynch is absolutely
not

Why are you so eager to end the day, Drixx?

ABR could be dead in the space of a few posts and people could easily claim to not have understood what was going on and we could have a terrible outcome and a gigantic clusterfuck that dwarfs the one we have right now.

Zulfy needs to die, and it needs to happen before scum figure out a way to take advantage of this situation and sew a ton of confusion in the process.

You also have correctly discerned that there are things I don't want to say openly.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8186 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 8180, Lowkey wrote:
Given recent events, and I'm sorry if you can't answer, but could a treestump that "ignores regular protection" treestump a bodyguard or would it treestump the target of the treestump?

If a treestump ignored protection, then it would also ignore the bodyguard protection as a similar kill would.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8187 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8183, Skybird wrote:Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?

Because everyone else posted about your lynch and had time to post after events. This is a pretty big turn of events so yeah, everyone else should get a chance to post.

You also have correctly discerned that there are things I don't want to say openly.

Alright. Sum it up in the PT and then have one of them let me know, man. I don't want to end this when I felt like there was something you weren't telling me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8188 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Skybird »

Drixx, how will it affect your town read on ABR when I flip town?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8189 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8143, Zulfy wrote:This is great news.

This is what happens, ABR. You were desperate to have my powers wasted but theyll end up lynching you.

Cucumbers are rbed, can't vote.
Neither can ABR.
VOTE: ABR

No one is going to lynch ABR today.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8190 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8183, Skybird wrote:
In post 8145, Drixx wrote:Mechanics Semantics (especially when multiple people are obviously confused and there are multiple posts in here and in the MC party chat showing that the intent was to hammer and I in fact had the ability to hammer) should never get in the way of the actual intent of the players.

Drixx, It is what it is. Tomorrow I'll even self-vote for you idiots that want to lynch me.

In post 8162, Lowkey wrote:I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.

Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?

For what it's worth, Skybird; I supported flipping you because it would bring clarity to several things that are obfuscated right now. I don't have a really strong read on you in one direction or the other. Your flip has a bit of a spiderweb impact on other things though. I would have preferred people be willing to let TCC stump you so you could still talk and help if you flipped town, but people are super paranoid of 3rd parties (or 3rd party claims as the case sometimes is). There's a lot of reasons for that bias but I view having someone be able to scumhunt and continue to contribute as much preferable to someone being silenced. Scum getting stumped would just not say anything or else would spam or wifom and just be ignored.

Town stumped; however, retain the ability to play to their wincon.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8191 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8189, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 8143, Zulfy wrote:This is great news.

This is what happens, ABR. You were desperate to have my powers wasted but theyll end up lynching you.

Cucumbers are rbed, can't vote.
Neither can ABR.
VOTE: ABR

No one is going to lynch ABR today.

Sadly it could happen very easily with the current situation, and people would even have reasonable doubt on their side about whether they realized or not. This is an awful situation and there's a reason I'm trying to get us out of it as rapidly as I can.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8192 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Umm, if the two of us vote, and you vote, Zulfy will only be at 4/8. :/

And, yeah, umm. More people's input would be good. Zulfy, unvote, seriously. It is the ONLY chance you have of living through today, and if you sincerely believe ABR is scum, you do not want to let yourself just die now.

-Cerb
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8193 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

TCC, all votes rn count as double votes. It takes 4 to lynch or so and Drixx has a double vote which means he has a 4x vote.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8194 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8178, Lowkey wrote:
In post 8174, Zulfy wrote:Easy with the insults boys

It's the truth. You should have never used your all of techniques in Twilight thinking they would magically go through based off of one post and ignoring/not reading the rest of the thread.

And then you have the gall to gloat about being "confirmed town" by word of mouth from a slot that isn't as trusted as it once was while forcing us to lynch between you and someone who is honestly not going to be lynched today ever.

I'm going to happily lynch you if you keep this ABR lynch going.

hindu I really do like you and I hate we are at odds here :(

but you are enabling a whiny bullying childish playing player and letting him get away with it.

you wld have to be out of your mind to not realize that rylai is very young and an emotional playing and abr purposefully baited and bullied to get her out of the game cos he did not like her cos she did not go along with what he said.

zulfy is also a very young player and abr is doing the exact same thing to zulfy that he did to rylai.

abr throws a temper tantrum everytime he doesn't get his way. the argument for you guys enabling him is that "oh he has found 3 scum!".

only 2 have flipped. they were both scumreads of mine on d1 where were you? mebbe the shit show with my hydra wldn't have happened if I had more support (I do know you tried and ty <3).

I for 1 am thoroughly sick of abr and the rest of you pple catering to him. I might be up for a no lynch but I am not lynching some1 I think is likely town who was baited and bullied into doing what he did when the person who did it knew exactly what he was doing. <------ that is shitty behaviour.

you probably aren't even reading my posts anymore but oh well
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8195 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:40 pm

All votes do not contact as double. Just all votes on ABR count as double.

-Cerb
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8196 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm

*do not count*

Oh, and votes against us. Which can't be made.
-Cerb
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8197 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8195, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:All votes do not contact as double. Just all votes on ABR count as double.

-Cerb

And you.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8198 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Zulfy, i think you are probably town, but if you don't unvote ABR in your next post, I am going to have to vote for you. If it really does come down to him or you, we are lynching you, so you really don't want it to come to that.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #8199 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Dream Super Combo is probably the strongest single technique in the game of SaGa Frontier.
In order to have access to the move, you must first have Sliding, Suplex, Babel Crumble, and Giant Swing. If all four of these fist-fighting moves are on a character, they may use Dream Super Combo, which can hit up to five times, dealing massive damage.
Unfortunately, Dream Super Combo cannot combo with other techniques, so it still might be out-damaged by a well-placed Tower spell.
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”