Klingoncelt, BIT, Fluminator
Zulfy (2):
FIRE, The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers (2):
FIRE
Yosarian2 (1):
FIRE

Not Voting (10):
Drunken Pirates, Drixx, Shiro, Skybird, Albert B. Rampage, DrippingGoofball, Yosarian2, Lowkey, Sensei, ZZZX

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-02-18 23:10:00)
The Main Character is
Sensei
The Party is
Albert B. Rampage, Yosarian2, Shiro, and Drixx.
Spoiler: MC VC
Sensei (5):
Drunken Pirates, The Cool Cucumbers, Sensei, Fluminator, Shiro
Yosarian2 (3):
Yosarian2, Skybird, Drixx
Zulfy (1):
Zulfy
Drixx (1):
Klingoncelt
Albert B. Rampage (1):
Albert B. Rampage

All players may only vote for Zulfy or Albert B. Rampage for the remainder of Day 3.

Albert B. Rampage can not vote for the rest of Day 3, nor take night actions during Night 3, and has lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against him will count as double for the remainder of the Day 3.
The Cool Cucumbers can not vote for the rest of Day 3, nor take night actions during Night 3, and have lost all passive abilities until the Day 4. All votes against them will count as double for the remainder of Day 3
Last edited by Varsoon on Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Sorry, my brain is shot right now. We were waiting for you to do a double lynch?
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Almost nibbed the page top.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Sensei »

Temptation to lynch zulfy is strong. Still thinking.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Cerb has said I am not to be trusted because I didn't read the thread well.

Nobody has time for that Cerb.

Pedit:
I
was waiting for
y'all
to set that up. I couldn't use my abilities if I didn't know who were the lynchees.

Next thing I know tho there was a hammer and I figured I'd be NKed seeing as I claimed Liza. So I whooped ass. Now we're here.
no investigation no right to speak
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Zulfy »

How'd the test go Flum?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Sensei »

Your day abilities wouldn't have worked in twilight anyway, though.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Zulfy »

In post 8279, Zulfy wrote:Pedit: I was waiting for y'all to set that up. I couldn't use my abilities if I didn't know who the lynchees were

EBWOQ, apologies for the godawful grammar

Pedit: I wasn't really expecting them too, it was a middle finger.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Expecting them to*
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Zulfy wrote:How'd the test go Flum?

I didn't do too well but not awful. All my classmates struggled with it too . Hopefully the prof marks easy. Thanks.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Sensei »

Pretty elaborate and well formatted middle finger.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

He has no idea what was going on flum. He was gone for 12h while the lynch moved to skybird, showed up while we were waiting for him to roleblock us, dropped a quoted thing from abr and asked us to keep our votes so he could make sense of what he was going to do, then disappeared for 2.5 hours, read a single fucking post, and did what he did.

-Cerb

Pedit: Fuck off zulfy. With an attitude like that about this game, you don't get to speak to me. Other people fucking try and it all gets shat upon by players like yourself.
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Yep. This is an internet forum and you have time to fiddle with BBC code before hitting submit.

Pedit: Love you too
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by Zulfy »

14 and a half hours of doing other things how dare I
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:38 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Oh boy. Sensei's new avatar has swag.
I'm going to bed. You'll probably still be alive Cerb tomorrow. Only a town vig would kill you which if it exists you lose anyway.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:39 pm

How dare you fuck with 20 other people's game? I'm going to bed. The more I think about this and the more he speaks, the more outraged I become.

FYI all, I'm not going to bother with any more in the way of input until tomorrow morning dawns and we're still alive. Too much time spent on this shit already, and if you're just going to shoot me I'd rather not waste any more.

You know our claim and have dozens of posts from myself and others about this subject. Do whatever you want.

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:43 pm

Post by Zulfy »

Good night everyone.

Cerb you gotta put the cool back in that cucumber
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Im leaning to vote zulfy just because of this dumb as fuck move. wasting a strong ability for... a probably town target?

god

whatever ur allignment that move is anti town. and i'd like you dead rather than ABR.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #8293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 8236, Zulfy wrote:Its literally me or ABR.

You can all justify a lynch on liza however you want, that Im a loose cannon/anti town/whatever bs you wanna make up, but voting me is voting for a town player with great town utility.

Im done with ABR either way. Either he is out or I am.

Ive explained all of my actions today, you can be willfully ignorant but you can't claim a lynch on me is pro town.

Zulfy, you have to unvote RIGHT NOW or else we are going to have to lynch you. If you unvote right now, then maybe, maybe we will end up doing a no-lynch. But we're not lynching the obv-town doctor of you, no way, in no circumstnaces. And keeping your vote on him the way you are is anti-town and super dangerous.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Skybird »

I am willing to vote no lynch or vote for Zulfy if that's what town wants to do. I'll be back in about 14 hours. I'm pretty sure the thread will be locked by then.
No Brainer
No Brainer
Goon
No Brainer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8295 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:13 am

Post by No Brainer »

In post 8273, Zulfy wrote:DP you did lie. Fluminator is not a hydra. It's clear you were talking about cucumbers when you said they hammered.

Obviously not tryna pin the blame of this fiasco on you, it's all me, but something to keep in mind for tomorrow.

The pirates are liars.

*sigh*

I might change my mind on zulfy.

I was convinced he was another jordan or shea alt for awhile to be honest.

I didn't lie. I never said flum was a hydra. I mean i have been addressing him as a single person all game. and yeah I was talking about cuke pple then I had no idea wtf you were talking about.

I think you are confusing "liars" with "mistaken" altho I really have no idea what you are talking about so I am not even sure what you are referring to.

@ hindu - sure but you shld talk to nacho! ask him about team!mafia and abr postgame. I try to see the best in pple too.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8296 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:14 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8295, No Brainer wrote:
In post 8273, Zulfy wrote:DP you did lie. Fluminator is not a hydra. It's clear you were talking about cucumbers when you said they hammered.

Obviously not tryna pin the blame of this fiasco on you, it's all me, but something to keep in mind for tomorrow.

The pirates are liars.

*sigh*

I might change my mind on zulfy.

I was convinced he was another jordan or shea alt for awhile to be honest.

I didn't lie. I never said flum was a hydra. I mean i have been addressing him as a single person all game. and yeah I was talking about cuke pple then I had no idea wtf you were talking about.

I think you are confusing "liars" with "mistaken" altho I really have no idea what you are talking about so I am not even sure what you are referring to.

@ hindu - sure but you shld talk to nacho! ask him about team!mafia and abr postgame. I try to see the best in pple too.

ffs
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8297 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:55 am

Okay, I changed my mind at least a little bit. Just gotta clear this up for mollie.

mollie, please read this post, even if you don't read ANYTHING else our hydra says today.

In post 8025, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8016, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 8006, Drixx wrote:TCC made a cogent point so it makes sense to be cautious. One day of not getting a "soul power" almost certainly won't be a loss condition for us. By the way ... am I the only one creeped out that Flum is basically taking people's souls to gain power? It's probably NAI due to the flavor of the game, but still creepy.

In saga that's exactly what the mystics do.

*waves at Mollie*

Do you still want team mafia gogurts or do you insist on shunning your pet shark?
~wgeurts

I don't trust you.

you are following whatever abr dictates.

and you just hammered before zulfy did his thing which works to YOUR benefit not town's. and abr helped you do that.

you are constantly posting out of your hydra despite being warned. this is why hydras have a bad reputation and are mot allowed in games.

you fix all of these and we will see. cos I love team!mafia gogurts thats why I tried to keep town from lynching you.

This is the post Zulfy is talking about. You're quoting us, and you say we are following whatever ABR dictates, and then you say we just hammered, doing something which works to our benefit, not towns. You then talk about posting our of our hydra, and then you say stuff about gogurts.

It's super obvious that this post is directed at our hydra. In it, you say we did something we did not do. You say that our hydra hammered, and you way ABR helped us do it.

You misrepresented what we did, and Zulfy read it and nothing else and overreacted.

Did you honestly think we had hammered at that point? Did you just screw up? Or what?

This post+Zulfy making terrible decisions is why we're in the situation we're in. I just want you to acknowledge that you DID lie about who hammered in this post.

-Cerb
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8298 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 8265, Fluminator wrote:I don't even care anymore. I'm not trusting Drixx's judgement right now though.
I'll sheep DP or Sensei's call on this one. My opinion doesn't matter anyway.

You're only mad because I pointed out the contradiction. You listed Skybird as absolutely scum in your most recent reads. There's several people who agree one of you or her must be scum, ergo the plan to have TCC stump you if she flipped town seemed quite reasonable, especially because she was getting the crappier end of the deal.

In post 8267, Zulfy wrote:I'm not impulsive.

I know that if you keep repeating it it sounds more credible, but I'm not impulsive.

Put yourself in my shoes in the situation that I was in during faux-twilight.

I'm not impulsive. Maybe if I repeat it too I can dispel that notion.

Pedit: No more dream combos, only tear combos

You're are absolutely impulsive and untrustworthy. Your play is the worst I've ever seen. I would prefer to have FA and Jeanne hydraing in your slot.

In post 8287, Zulfy wrote:Yep. This is an internet forum and you have time to fiddle with BBC code before hitting submit.

Pedit: Love you too

Yep. It takes 2.5 hours to fiddle with BB code. We should totally believe that.

In post 8291, Zulfy wrote:Good night everyone.

Cerb you gotta put the cool back in that cucumber

You don't get to say sarcastic things to people after what you've done.

In post 8297, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Okay, I changed my mind at least a little bit. Just gotta clear this up for mollie.

mollie, please read this post, even if you don't read ANYTHING else our hydra says today.

In post 8025, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8016, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 8006, Drixx wrote:TCC made a cogent point so it makes sense to be cautious. One day of not getting a "soul power" almost certainly won't be a loss condition for us. By the way ... am I the only one creeped out that Flum is basically taking people's souls to gain power? It's probably NAI due to the flavor of the game, but still creepy.

In saga that's exactly what the mystics do.

*waves at Mollie*

Do you still want team mafia gogurts or do you insist on shunning your pet shark?
~wgeurts

I don't trust you.

you are following whatever abr dictates.

and you just hammered before zulfy did his thing which works to YOUR benefit not town's. and abr helped you do that.

you are constantly posting out of your hydra despite being warned. this is why hydras have a bad reputation and are mot allowed in games.

you fix all of these and we will see. cos I love team!mafia gogurts thats why I tried to keep town from lynching you.

This is the post Zulfy is talking about. You're quoting us, and you say we are following whatever ABR dictates, and then you say we just hammered, doing something which works to our benefit, not towns. You then talk about posting our of our hydra, and then you say stuff about gogurts.

It's super obvious that this post is directed at our hydra. In it, you say we did something we did not do. You say that our hydra hammered, and you way ABR helped us do it.

You misrepresented what we did, and Zulfy read it and nothing else and overreacted.

Did you honestly think we had hammered at that point? Did you just screw up? Or what?

This post+Zulfy making terrible decisions is why we're in the situation we're in. I just want you to acknowledge that you DID lie about who hammered in this post.

-Cerb

Don't waste your breath Cerb. Mollie thinks you and I are "naive", "stupid", "poor players" and I don't have time to look up the other insults at the moment. She'll never admit that anything she said or did was a lie or was bad play. Wait till post game when the various PTs are unlocked and you can see her repeatedly throw Titus under the bus over and over again. One post she'll say Titus is awesomesauce and great to talk to on the phone, and the next post she's blaming Titus for everything from Watergate to race riots if she thinks it will get Sensei to trust that slot again.

Why do you think every time she starts hurling insults I quote her and tell her that I don't believe it's not personal and that it feels personal? If I fight back I lose because I'm newer to the site and I'll get smacked down, so all I can do is keep calm and keep pointing it out when it happens.

@all:
Zulfy clearly cannot be trusted. He has been asked numerous times to unvote but he's counting on two suckers to vote ABR so that he can inflict maximum damage with his bullshit play. Trusting him is supremely foolish. Just vote him and get it over with before we lose someone useful who can be {within reason} trusted.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8299 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Shiro »

@Drixx, I agree with what you say but let's be honest. Chances are Zulfy is town. So is Abr. Best play is no lynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”