Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 399, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 285, SirCakez wrote:Titus if you have a post restriction to post in pictures post a cat meme as your next post.

This is pretty fucking stupid.

In post 329, Rob14 wrote:{T S O, Titus, Cakez} is a town bloc that I'm really comfortable with.

Doesn't Titus think Cakez is scum buddies with DW?

Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

Titus you're town but your reads are bad please fix them.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 397, SirCakez wrote:Almost did you read the posts before yours?

Not between the time I read her 386 and the time I posted. OK.. so Titus is probably town in this game. I don't see a scum role having such a posting condition as hers, and it's far fetched to suspect she's pull this trick out of the blue.

P.S. NOT trusting ANYBODY, and not sheeping anybody's reads at this point. I don't care who the town sees as conf.town or obv.scum until I've found at least 3 conf.town from my own perspective, then I "might" start building on it to narrow down my list of suspects.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 400, SirCakez wrote:It was stupid but it worked so w/e.

but it was already pretty clear she was a pr/faking a pr so...what was the damn point?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 402, SirCakez wrote:Titus you're town but
your reads are bad
please fix them

In post 256, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Dwlee
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

Not really that clear considering multiple people had asked her if she had a PR with no response up to that point.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:44 am

Post by SirCakez »

Are you really town reading Dwlee Nero?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Spoiler: Top of page 10 to end
In post 226, grapes wrote:Town:
Suzune
Elyse
Titus
SirCakez

Townish:
I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon
T S O
Dwlee99
Varsoon
CooLDoG

Nulltown:
Nero Cain
PeregrineV
popsofctown
Flubbernugget
Venmar
BRantz

Null:
Starbuck
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Almost50
pisskop

Nullscum:
beeboy
Aafter

Scumish:
Rob13

Scum:
YT2980

I like this
In post 229, grapes wrote:Feel good about my town column. Feel okay about my townish column. Too many people floating around in the null area. Needs more posting.
Everyone on the scum side is there most likely because gut.

VOTE: YT2980

genuine
In post 231, Rob14 wrote:This is going to be an annoying to read stream of consciousness post because that's how I catch-up and you people post too much.

#96 - Elyse, why do you think grapes is Suzune's partner? Or are those two independent reads. I'm not really getting the Suzune read at all. Null up to this point for me. Obviously didn't get that Cooldog was joking. Cooldog's coming off pretty town, by the way.

#106/107 - Ok, now I get the Suzune scumread a little bit. That did seem awkward. Don't get how you had it earlier, though.

#118 - Yeah, grapes is definitely scum, and this dwlee wagon is low effort and bad.

#128 - Technically, I don't disagree with anything being said here about Dwlee. Yes, he defended himself pretty hard at an early stage. But I don't really consider defensiveness to be a valid tell anymore. It's very hit-or-miss. As much as people like to talk about how townies should throw themselves into the line of fire to find scum, it's easier said than done; no-one wants to be lynched. There are scummy ways to defend yourself, but it's not like Dwlee stopped scumhunting to defend himself. He made a single defensive post and then it blew up because of a low-effort wagon. I find Dwlee pretty null so far, maybe even lean-town a bit based on gut.

#132 - Can someone bring out some beeboy meta? I know beeboy is aggressive as scum from reading a past game he was in. Is he also aggressive as town?

#137 - Titus is town, and this is a strong case for SirCakez being Dwlee's partner is Dwlee flips scum. Both are probably town, though.

#142 - Elyse, he has an 8 person wagon on him. Are you seriously trying to cast aspersions at Dwlee saying people are finding him very scummy?

Re #148 - Cakez calling out TSO for voting someone on something that's obviously not alignment indicative is town-motivated enough to draw a lean town in early Day 1. He's continued to post like town since then, although the relational tell to Dwlee that Titus brought up is worth keeping in mind.

#149 - Pops, I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

#150 - But I sure like this post from Pops not being a lemming on the Dwlee wagon.

#154 - But I also like this post attacking Pops. It's a good point on hedging bets.

#156 - Aafter, you're really not going to comment on anything else? Just latch onto the one post that mentions you?

#168 - TSO is town.

#183 - Someone on the staff team needs to add a filter to the site so anyone who says "reaction test" is autocorrected to "I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to play Mafia."

#198 - We were already out of RVS when the Dwlee votes started, but m'kay.

good
In post 240, T S O wrote:Actually, I'm afraid that's a lie. You have seen a fake dayvig gambit before, because RC used one on you in this game, at post #124. At post #152, you specifically note its usage.

VOTE: Dwlee99

doubt scum would actually go through that much fucking trouble to go through my games to find someone pulling a fake dayvig gambit
In post 242, T S O wrote:If you don't provide a thoroughly convincing reason for why you lied to me you're getting quicklynched.

hard stance
In post 243, Rob14 wrote:VOTE: Dwlee

I hate being wrong.

genuine
In post 273, pisskop wrote:I dont like the aggressive push on dwlee. I think its over the top on a player I think is too new to be able to handle it well.

In post 274, pisskop wrote:I mean, sure we can flip him, but a town Dwlee really hurts a few player's standings.

This is just about everyone who is defending me, I can't tell if it is scum defending me for town points when I flip or town or town actually thinking I'm town.
In post 320, YT2980 wrote:I will when I'm not at school, and can access a computer.

Nobody hammer.

Wishy washy and opportunistic after just defending me earlier in the page
In post 330, BRantz wrote:
In post 308, Almost50 wrote:Hi; all.

Sorry for the late entry. I've tried to do a quick read though, and one thing caught my eye:

In post 201, T S O wrote:I don't particularly feel like voting pops right now. I'm not really scumreading anyone who has posted much. There are a ton of people who need to start playing, however.

Now I do like to keep track of my games on a text file, with remarks and pointers for reference. By the time this post was made a total of 21 players had already checked in. Only Starbuck (still hasn't), Peregrine (did later on), and myself (here I am) had yet to post.

But maybe TSO meant to include those who only posted once or twice which he considered to be "of no content"? *Shrug*

OK, now I see there's a party going at Dwlee's place. My previous experience with him is limited to a still ongoing game, so I'm probably of not much use, but I could still contribute two points:

1.a. On the + side, I would've thought that "may" have been a real DayVig action myself, although I've seen it being used as a "joke" more than once before.

1.b. Still I would've had doubts, bc -to my knowledge- DayVigging does not require confirmation. In other words, the "real" DayVigs I've seen before were unannounced and simply done by submitting a PM to the Mod.

2. It is indeed strange to say one never saw something when they actually did. I don't see how one would forget something done to them by "Welp! I'm RC" in particular.

FoS on Dwlee, not doubt.. but I feel it's too early into the day to push his wagon further.

Now let me go back & read more to see if I can find anything I might've missed on my first read.

Hi, there, are you enjoying life on your fence? Nice and comfy?

UNVOTE:

I won't vote for now since we may be at L-1, but for all intents and purposes my vote is on Dwlee.

YT's entrance to the game is super awkward. Though I always tend to scum read people who enter the game with theory things as if the player list in a large doesn't know that flash lynching on day 1 is generally a bad idea. It looks like an attempt to seem helpful while doing nothing.

I like TSO, rob, Titus, and NotNot/Guerts for town a lot.

Leaning town on Peregrine, grapes, and Cakez.

Elyse is certainly town if Dwlee flips scum, but is null for me otherwise.

Pisskop is being Pisskop, can sort him later.

pedit:

VOTE: Dwlee99[/post]

this is a good post

Town: {Elyse, Titus, Rob, NotNot/Illuminati guy, TSO, Grapes}
Townlean: {Cake, Brants, Peregrine}
Null: {Everyone not on the list}
Scum: {YT}

VOTE: YT
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: YT
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 407, SirCakez wrote:Are you really town reading Dwlee Nero?

holy shit putting words in my mouth. This dies at some point regardless of DW's flip.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

RIP 30 minutes of my life.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 403, Almost50 wrote:
In post 397, SirCakez wrote:Almost did you read the posts before yours?

Not between the time I read her 386 and the time I posted. OK.. so Titus is probably town in this game. I don't see a scum role having such a posting condition as hers, and it's far fetched to suspect she's pull this trick out of the blue.

P.S. NOT trusting ANYBODY, and not sheeping anybody's reads at this point. I don't care who the town sees as conf.town or obv.scum until I've found at least 3 conf.town from my own perspective, then I "might" start building on it to narrow down my list of suspects.

No I meant in this post you said
In post 395, Almost50 wrote:Guys, Titus is clearly telling us NOT to hammer, but rather wait for Dwlee to post.

But in the posts before
In post 393, SirCakez wrote:You thought Lowell was in the game and wanted him to post but just realized he isn't in the game and are facepalming?

So that wasn't what Titus was saying.

Nero Cain wrote:
In post 407, SirCakez wrote:Are you really town reading Dwlee Nero?

holy shit putting words in my mouth. This dies at some point regardless of DW's flip.

Then what were you saying? It was the obvious implication.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Rob14 »

Yeah, and the case isn't that bad really, but everything else from Cakez has been obvtown. I don't think Titus is right anymore.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Rob14 »

^In response to 399
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 411, Dwlee99 wrote:RIP 30 minutes of my life.

YT is a good vote.

If you flip town I will crusade for YT's lynch.
Aafter
Aafter
Townie
Aafter
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Aafter »

In post 64, grapes wrote:good day everyone!

VOTE: Suzune

This is sketchy as fuck.

In post 68, Dwlee99 wrote:^ is that even true?

Yes. 3 is a prime number.

In post 74, grapes wrote:After skimming I haven't had a problem with anyones posts except for T2034, Aafter and Rob. Their posting has all stuck me as a little rigid. Just gutish things that I'd go into if I didn't think none of you people would understand. (im a tortured artist)

I am now going to go make coffee and probably bagels.

Also quick psa. Don't take cooldog too seriously.

#justguttishthings

This reads as finger-pointing without any reason to back up your claims, but you wouldn't understand. Also, is CooLDoG your scumbuddy?

In post 93, grapes wrote:
In post 75, SirCakez wrote:Why not put a vote on one of those people then?

Probably would have if I felt like a vote on any of them would go anywhere and/or thought that strongly about any of them as scum yet.

Unvote Suzune, maybe?

In post 94, SirCakez wrote:You think your RVS vote on Suzune will go more places then someone who you think has rigid posts?

Yes. Thank you.

In post 105, Dwlee99 wrote:Elyse what is your problem. Do you actually think I am scum or are you trolling me

The beginning of Dwlee slowing melting into paranoia.

In post 111, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: DWLEE
I ACTUALLY THINK EVERYONE IS SCUM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE
COME AT ME.

ACAB.

In post 136, Dwlee99 wrote:I decided to stop declaring myself town because people scum read me for it. god damnit elyse.

One is town until someone else says you aren't. Logically, it is more likely for a person to be town. Saying it outright, without any prompting is like a wolf shouting "I'M A SHEEP. DON'T MIND ME."

In post 141, Dwlee99 wrote:Being "obvscum"as town is fun because yoi get all the people voting for you feeling like total idiots when ya flip

Baaaaa.

In post 152, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Suzune seems town, dwee is being awkward but also seems new, I believe it looked like someone was trying to look useful early game and that pinged me a bit (think it was beeboy, I'll go check) and that's where I'm at right now.

Did you go check? I don't think you checked.

In post 157, Dwlee99 wrote:Kinda got the impression people think I am obvscim from the stream of votes onto me as well as your repeated repeating of absoluteness on your scumread of me elyse.
I dont feel like checking pops.
I guess im rereadong despite hating doing that

Rereading is hard when you already know who the scum is. :/

In post 165, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:As you all can see I'm the smart varsoon. Despite not being not varsoon.

You're the smart one because you're trying to save Dwlee from being lynched? Uh huhhhhh.

In post 176, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:
Dayvig: Dwlee

I've got one shot per day so may as well.

In post 180, Dwlee99 wrote:I guess this saves me from getting mislynched >.<

In post 181, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:Heh your lying, I randomly received a message from the mod saying you are aligned with the Mafia.

In post 182, Dwlee99 wrote:Well then youre lyimg
I am august a vanilla townie.
Elyse is town. Dont lynch her.

In post 183, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:NEVER CLAIM IF SHOT!
That was a reaction test and if anyone thinks he is scum you should probably rethink. Also at least 2 people in the playerlist should know who I am now.

Here is how this plays out in my head. NotNot and Dwlee are scumbuddies. NotNot is afk, while Dwlee gets himself in deep shit. NotNot tries to talk people out of lynching Dwlee and that, more or less, fails. So NotNot tells Dwlee in scum chat that he's going to fake-dayvig and that Dwlee should fake-claim. In Dwlee's panic and adrenaline rush from
the madness of the posts following this situation, he forgets when asked about being dayvigg in a previous game.

So yeah, I think they are in cahoots and if Dwlee flips scum, I'll be of the first to vote NotNot.

In post 191, Dwlee99 wrote:Everyone I have talked to so far feels town but I cant remember all who I have talked to.

Flail.

In post 209, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:
In post 207, SirCakez wrote:
In post 204, T S O wrote:Are you reading the game, Cakez?

Clearly I am. I'm saying it's hypocritical to call out someone for trying to defuse a wagon then hopping off that wagon a page later.

Are you implying he didn't have reason to change his mind?

In post 210, Dwlee99 wrote:Cakey are you surrreeee youre town?

Aw, NotNot has a puppy.

In post 215, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 25, T S O wrote:It's three years since I joined MafiaScum. How time flies.

Happy scumday TSO!

In post 237, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 220, T S O wrote:I'd like Dwlee to confirm, but it seems almost guaranteed that he has never seen a fake dayvig gambit before, being as new as he is.

Haven't seen one.
In post 218, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 184, Dwlee99 wrote:.-.
What the fuck

In post 185, Dwlee99 wrote:Fucking xinderblock walls

You've been here 6 months and this is the first time you've ever seen a fake dayvig?

In post 223, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 220, T S O wrote:I'd like Dwlee to confirm, but it seems almost guaranteed that he has never seen a fake dayvig gambit before, being as new as he is.

They seem to show up in every game nowadays, so not sure how his games don't have them.

This is my first large theme. No one fakes shit like that in mini norms.

Or perhaps, not panic. Perhaps he didn't think anyone would read his previous games.

In post 240, T S O wrote:Actually, I'm afraid that's a lie. You have seen a fake dayvig gambit before, because RC used one on you in this game, at post #124. At post #152, you specifically note its usage.

VOTE: Dwlee99

Shit like this makes meta-gaming viable and I hate it.

In post 245, SirCakez wrote:Did you actually think NotNot was a dayvig here?

NotNot's claim was so out of the blue.

In post 247, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea, I did. I dayvigged someone on my home site after only 3 posts from them. I can see others doing it.

I don't even...

In post 255, Dwlee99 wrote:Fuck you I'm town. Like what the fuck do you want me to say right here? Cause I'm not fucking lying here.

I have swimming now, wont' have internet access for another hour and a half.

Flail.

In post 313, wgeurts wrote:Dwee, if you are town go stop posting until you've reread.
Then make a post listing your top five town and scum reads with reasons.
Until then;
VOTE: Dwlee

New NotNot voting Dwlee makes me wonder. Eh, still reads scummy.

In post 340, Dwlee99 wrote:Will you guys even look at my reads when I flip?

Everyone's input matters, dude.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Venmar »

I'm going to hate this game if I have to read 15 pages every day every time I come back from my work cycle like ffs

Wgeurts replacing his confusing alt is probably the one event in this game so far that has made me happy!
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Aafter
Aafter
Townie
Aafter
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Aafter »

Less paragraph breaks for me. Got it.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 415, Elyse wrote:
In post 411, Dwlee99 wrote:RIP 30 minutes of my life.

YT is a good vote.

If you flip town I will crusade for YT's lynch.

If you go back on this I'm hunting you down after the game.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Ok so what are your reads after composing that giant wall, Aafter?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Everyone tells me to make a reads list cause it's "important" so after spending 30 minutes of my life one person responds to it. kthx
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 412, SirCakez wrote:Then what were you saying? It was the obvious implication.

no it wasn't. Me not hammering DW 'cause there's like no point to end the game day so early. Why are you so eager for it to end?

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Venmar »

Still somewhat captching up but i'm going to change my vote to:

Vote: popsofctown

In post 149, popsofctown wrote:Voted Venmar for post 45. Dismissing ignorance of setup size having any impact on alignment seems like he skipped even considering it. The scum have a size of scumteam would indicate what the size of the overall game ought to be. If it's multiball, it could deceive a player on the size of the game.

Overall I think forgetting the setup side leans town, since it suggest the player didn't look at their scum size and try to ascertain whether they needed to play multiball or single ball. I'm okay with a player analyzing and coming to the opposite conclusion, but I'm rather leery of someone who has seemed not to think about it at all, and seems to be rushing to make sure they take a stance one way or another on it.

- I mean this is just wrong? First of all it's unfair to assume I just dismissed the idea and didn't consider it; he's just discrediting me to try and make a point that isn't there. To me, ignorance of game size isn't alignment indicative because mafia can fake it easily and stupid town do it too often. I don't think players base their play off of whether or not its singleball or multiball either, that seems very silly.

I see no reason why he'd even bring up multiball anyways unless he had somekind of a reason to suspect multiball?

His other post like others have said also reeks of horrible fencesitting and makes me uncomfortable.

For the record i'm also not a fan of TSO. Sketchy posts in general, not a fan of his Hammer warning post since it eases tension on the wagon and looks too much like an easy brownie points grab.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Aafter
Aafter
Townie
Aafter
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Aafter »

I still feel that Dwlee is scum. I think wgeurtsrtsasdwe is in league with him. grapes' initial posts rubbed me the wrong way. Otherwise, I think it's hard to get a good read on anyone. I may be too focused on the current events.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”