Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 319, Rob14 wrote:I think it's L-1. T S O unvoted then voted again, and I see four other votes. You still have time to complete your bus if you care to, YT.

In post 320, YT2980 wrote:I will when I'm not at school, and can access a computer.

Nobody hammer.

No, I wasn't.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by T S O »

For once, I agree with Always. It will become obvious whether the game is multiball in due course. Speculating about it before that point is a waste of time.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by YT2980 »

If you're not hammered, then can at least one person remove their vote from your lynch so I can read through the thread in one sitting and not have to worry about there being a hammer?
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by T S O »

Every single hammer so far has been fake. Though, anyone who saw that Varsoon's hammer was a gambit and then somehow immediately fell for beeboy doing the exact same thing... you suck.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 575, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 319, Rob14 wrote:I think it's L-1. T S O unvoted then voted again, and I see four other votes. You still have time to complete your bus if you care to, YT.

In post 320, YT2980 wrote:I will when I'm not at school, and can access a computer.

Nobody hammer.

No, I wasn't.

The second post was a misinterpretation of the term bussing according to , not an intent to hammer.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by T S O »

YT, could you hurry up and read the game? I'm starting to get sick of hearing you tell me you're going to do it.
-Marquis
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 579, SirCakez wrote:

Nobody hammer.

No, I wasn't.

The second post was a misinterpretation of the term bussing according to , not an intent to hammer.

That makes no sense.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by SirCakez »

If someone legitimately hammers then it's basically a scum claim.
Now that the cat's out of the bag, I can say I really hate how YT used the hammer as an excuse to not post any reads or do any scumhunting.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 581, Dwlee99 wrote:

Nobody hammer.

No, I wasn't.

That makes no sense.

Then ask YT. It mostly makes sense to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 583, SirCakez wrote:
In post 581, Dwlee99 wrote:

Nobody hammer.

No, I wasn't.

That makes no sense.

Then ask YT. It mostly makes sense to me.

Like constructing an actual bus? If you get it explain it.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by SirCakez »

He thought bussing referred to his analysis and meant he was going to finish his analysis when he got to a computer. That's what I construed.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Wut
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by YT2980 »

OK. I'm analyzing the thread now. I apologize. I see I'm annoying y'all with my paranoia. Mafia game aside, I've had a stressful day in general, and it is not reflecting well in this thread. Hence, why I'm a bit overwhelmed. Be back in a couple hours with the analysis since I like to go in-depth.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: Dwlee99
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

:facepalm:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Elyse, answer my damn question.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 425, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo elyse what do you think of my reads that aren't yt?

pedit: Lol aafter you scum?

if you couldn't find it, elyse.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 568, SirCakez wrote:When do you plan to share the contents of the file?

When it looks a bit tidier and actually has more reads that do not look like "null; null; null; nul; ..." :lol:

So fat only the 3 I mentioned I have reads on. I'm liking Venmar tbh, but I have yet to ISO him. Besides, all the players I've never played with I might need to do a quick search on them for previous games, and that takes time.

But if you insist on knowing my untidy scratch composition that doesn't even include doing ISOs yet:

A rate of ++ on each of CooLDoG & Elyse
A rate of + on YT2980 (before the recent posts)
A rate of - on TSO
A rate of -- on posp, grapes & Rob

The following didn't look too relevant, so I put it in a spoiler if you're interested.
Spoiler:
And -of course- I'm wary of the Starbuck slot. (OK, I've been told it's bad to look at inactives at the start of the game, so I'm keeping it a null on the official side, but I'm always wary of inactives anyway, and starbuck in particular lurked out on the 1st day of the one & only game I was in with him and he flipped a WW. I personally switched him with Persy on N1 & his WW vig partner shot him in Persy's stead).

Everybody else are unmarked
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 445, Venmar wrote:
In post 428, Rob14 wrote:It's important in the next day if you flip town. It's not important now, because we all think you're scum.

You're either scum or incredibly anti-town, I am completely against this mindset. It devalues everything dwelee could do; you're suggesting he's going to die regardless of what he does. It also shows you're very narrow-minded by saying "it's not important, we all think you're scum!", it's not good scumhunting and shows you're committed to just lynching him. A lot of people on the site do this but i'm always against the idea of just lynching people for the hell of it, it's not a healthy strategy. Trying to rush a scum is something scum have a lot of motivation to do and little reason for town to do.

Give me a single example of something Dwlee could do at this point to prevent his lynch, given the fact that he's confirmed to have lied about the basis for his reaction to the dayvig.

In most cases, I'd agree with you. In this case, Dwlee is today's lynch, end of.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 593, Rob14 wrote:
In post 445, Venmar wrote:
In post 428, Rob14 wrote:It's important in the next day if you flip town. It's not important now, because we all think you're scum.

You're either scum or incredibly anti-town, I am completely against this mindset. It devalues everything dwelee could do; you're suggesting he's going to die regardless of what he does. It also shows you're very narrow-minded by saying "it's not important, we all think you're scum!", it's not good scumhunting and shows you're committed to just lynching him. A lot of people on the site do this but i'm always against the idea of just lynching people for the hell of it, it's not a healthy strategy. Trying to rush a scum is something scum have a lot of motivation to do and little reason for town to do.

Give me a single example of something Dwlee could do at this point to prevent his lynch, given the fact that he's confirmed to have lied about the basis for his reaction to the dayvig.

In most cases, I'd agree with you. In this case, Dwlee is today's lynch, end of.

Not remembering is different than lying. :(
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 458, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 453, Almost50 wrote:
2nd: I have decided Dwlee to be 3rd party but NOT a member of the main mafia group. There's NO WAY 12 or even 10 townies will agree on a lynch in the opening 24-48 hours. So it follows that 3-4 mafia are on that wagon, if not even all of them. TSO voted him then Titus (who is town to me) joined in and everybody started piling up line ants on sugar. He did make a slip (Dwlee; that is) that I can't see as an "innocent" one, but still doesn't justify the pile up on him like there was a "be won Dwlee's wagon" kind of win-con in their role PMs.

So, not town (bc he did tell a lie) and not mafia (bc they're voting him) = self-aligned 3rd party. Remains to be seen whether he is likely harmful, bc .. YES .. I have seen town-aligned 3rd party players (ex: Survivour Doctor). They may turn against the time in later stages of the game if needs be, but at the start of the game chances are they want the town to win fast so they can also win.

What is thissssss

Hey, a Dwlee post I agree with. It's like Almost doesn't know what bussing is and doesn't understand that "lynch all liars" is still very much in effect on this site when you lie about major things like Dwlee did.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 502, beeboy wrote:
In post 501, Suzune wrote:Why would you be conf town exactly?

Well when Dwlee flips scum I will be showered in town reads for flash hammering him. Kinda like a pseudo conf town.

Uh ... multiball? Geez.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Rob why do you do this.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 592, Almost50 wrote:
In post 568, SirCakez wrote:When do you plan to share the contents of the file?

When it looks a bit tidier and actually has more reads that do not look like "null; null; null; nul; ..." :lol:

So fat only the 3 I mentioned I have reads on. I'm liking Venmar tbh, but I have yet to ISO him. Besides, all the players I've never played with I might need to do a quick search on them for previous games, and that takes time.

But if you insist on knowing my untidy scratch composition that doesn't even include doing ISOs yet:

A rate of ++ on each of CooLDoG & Elyse
A rate of + on YT2980 (before the recent posts)
A rate of - on TSO
A rate of -- on posp, grapes & Rob

The following didn't look too relevant, so I put it in a spoiler if you're interested.
Spoiler:
And -of course- I'm wary of the Starbuck slot. (OK, I've been told it's bad to look at inactives at the start of the game, so I'm keeping it a null on the official side, but I'm always wary of inactives anyway, and starbuck in particular lurked out on the 1st day of the one & only game I was in with him and he flipped a WW. I personally switched him with Persy on N1 & his WW vig partner shot him in Persy's stead).

Everybody else are unmarked

These reads are weird. Why is CoolDog high town and why is TSO scum lean?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 543, YT2980 wrote:What's wrong with theory? Please explain.

One sec, let me type up the theory behind it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”