Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 822, beeboy wrote:
In post 817, Varsoon wrote:THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DECRY THAT IN THIS GAME OF RHETORIC IS JUST A WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME, BEEBOY.

I understand that you believe that and I have offered to stop arguing many times because I don't see myself getting anywhere but you and Rob have refused and now I am being called scum for not being able to back up my own statements so no shit I am going to stay and argue now.

But you AREN'T arguing! You refuse to provide the one thing I'm asking for - a single valid scenario under which Dwlee genuinely forgot something that he apparently knew like the back of his hand two months before. Do it or just self-vote.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 821, Rob14 wrote:
In post 818, beeboy wrote:
In post 814, Rob14 wrote:I'm tapping into my inner kuribo, and my inner kuribo wants to wipe bees off the face of the earth. The audacity to come in here, provide a storyline by which you are telling the truth, and then pretend that a perfect contradiction of that storyline is irrelevant is infuriating.

Why the fuck isn't everyone else in this thread right now voting beeboy? Get on this wagon. Choo choo.

There are many reasons someone can forget something I purposed one idea that was wrong really I don't see how this makes me scum. I didn't ignore the contradiction I said it would be better to have Dwlee to explain instead of having me guess what is going on in his real life situation.

THEN GIVE ME A FUCKING REASON THAT WORKS. ONE SINGLE FUCKING REASON.

-Fatigue
-Not giving a shit
-Medication
-It being so long ago

Really I am shit at science and even I know people can forget things. Like I said ask him yourself there are plenty of reasons.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 824, SirCakez wrote:Rob why are you completely flipping out? Yeah beeboy is being super scummy right now but that doesn't warrant caps spam and swearing.

I really dislike being gaslighted.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 826, Rob14 wrote:
In post 822, beeboy wrote:
In post 817, Varsoon wrote:THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DECRY THAT IN THIS GAME OF RHETORIC IS JUST A WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME, BEEBOY.

I understand that you believe that and I have offered to stop arguing many times because I don't see myself getting anywhere but you and Rob have refused and now I am being called scum for not being able to back up my own statements so no shit I am going to stay and argue now.

But you AREN'T arguing! You refuse to provide the one thing I'm asking for - a single valid scenario under which Dwlee genuinely forgot something that he apparently knew like the back of his hand two months before. Do it or just self-vote.

I told you that would be pointless because there are dozens of scenarios and only one is right so obviously i will probably look wrong if you take everything so literally.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 827, beeboy wrote:
In post 814, Rob14 wrote:I'm tapping into my inner kuribo, and my inner kuribo wants to wipe bees off the face of the earth. The audacity to come in here, provide a storyline by which you are telling the truth, and then pretend that a perfect contradiction of that storyline is irrelevant is infuriating.

Why the fuck isn't everyone else in this thread right now voting beeboy? Get on this wagon. Choo choo.

There are many reasons someone can forget something I purposed one idea that was wrong really I don't see how this makes me scum. I didn't ignore the contradiction I said it would be better to have Dwlee to explain instead of having me guess what is going on in his real life situation.

-Fatigue
-Not giving a shit
-Medication
-It being so long ago

Really I am shit at science and even I know people can forget things. Like I said ask him yourself there are plenty of reasons.

All of that could explain casual forgetting, but only medication could reasonably cause him to forget when someone asks him a direct question and he's forced to stop and think about it. I'm not Drixx, so I'm not going to bring up medical stuff. I'm going to assume that, like the vast majority of people in the world, Dwlee is not on a medication that causes memory loss.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Rob14 »

I don't give a shit if you're wrong. I care if the wrong position you're taking is rationally defensible from the POV of a townie.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Rob14 »

And it's not, FYI.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 830, Rob14 wrote:
In post 827, beeboy wrote:

-Fatigue
-Not giving a shit
-Medication
-It being so long ago

All of that could explain casual forgetting, but only medication could reasonably cause him to forget when someone asks him a direct question and he's forced to stop and think about it. I'm not Drixx, so I'm not going to bring up medical stuff. I'm going to assume that, like the vast majority of people in the world, Dwlee is not on a medication that causes memory loss.

That isn't true, it is easy to forget the contents of a game that occurred 2 months ago especially when you are worrying about on going games. A fake vig claim has happened in 1 of my games over the course over 1 year so it is a pretty specific and odd situation as well.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

CAN WE GET A VOTECOUNT?
AND A DWLEE LYNCH, YEAH?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 757, Dwlee99 wrote:In about 5 posts I eas called scum or voted for 8 times before i started acting awkward..

Since no one saw this for some reason.
I did get pressured a buttton bwfore reactin
And I am super forgetful. I have been unloading this dishwasher from years and still have no ckue where some of the stuff goes. My mom getd really pised finding it on the counter top.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 832, Rob14 wrote:And it's not, FYI.

It is, people can forget things that is unreasonable to assume that someone would forget a specific situation in a 2 month old game.
For Dwlee to be scum and lie like that he is taking the risk that someone will realize he lied and he will be insta lynched.
The reward is that you don't have to say "oh I have but I didn't think of it at the time"
It is a stupid risk to take and it backs up my claim of him not being scum.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Varsoon »

DWLEE, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEEBOY?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 757, Dwlee99 wrote:In about 5 posts I eas called scum or voted for 8 times before i started acting awkward..

Since no one saw this for some reason.
I did get pressured a buttton bwfore reactin
And I am super forgetful. I have been unloading this dishwasher from years and still have no ckue where some of the stuff goes. My mom getd really pised finding it on the counter top.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Rob14 »

The fact that you remember a fake vig shot that happened a year ago after it's brought up and you're talked to about it completely destroys the point you're making here.

It's not about forgetting casually.

It's about someone directly asking you a question and then magically not remembering even after thinking about it.

P-edit: Are you fucking kidding me? I'll just try it again in caps:

IT'S NOT ABOUT FORGETTING CASUALLY. IT'S ABOUT SOMEONE DIRECTLY ASKING YOU A QUESTION AND THEN MAGICALLY NOT REMEMBERING EVEN AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT.

That's not likely at all.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by beeboy »

@Dwlee if you repeat/ tell us why you believe you didn't remember that the time that would be really great
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Rob14 »

VOTE: Dwlee

Whatever. We need this flip to progress, but I'm looking at beeboy hard regardless of the result. This is not at all genuine, and it's complete bullshit that no-one else here is willing to pressure it.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm drunk tell me who to voyr
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Elyse »

^vote
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

That post took twenty minutes to get through okfg. And Idk rn varsoon. Well actually I have some thoughts and they all center around beeboy being town.

I dont have good memory omfg. I cant remember where to pjt a fucking ovally tan container thingin my kitchenband I have been unloading the dishes at least once a week for two years.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Dwlee is still the priority for me. Beeboy is second in line for a turn on the rope.
Elyse give us drunk reads.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 839, Rob14 wrote:The fact that you remember a fake vig shot that happened a year ago after it's brought up and you're talked to about it completely destroys the point you're making here.

It's not about forgetting casually.

It's about someone directly asking you a question and then magically not remembering even after thinking about it.

P-edit: Are you fucking kidding me? I'll just try it again in caps:

IT'S NOT ABOUT FORGETTING CASUALLY. IT'S ABOUT SOMEONE DIRECTLY ASKING YOU A QUESTION AND THEN MAGICALLY NOT REMEMBERING EVEN AFTER THINKING ABOUT IT.

That's not likely at all.

We have different memories it does contradict anything we are different people and have different real life and in game situations. Think of it like you are stressed for a test and you forget you knew everything the you knew yesterday because you where under pressure that is the situation Dwlee was in he didn't casually forget anything. You are the one being ignorant here and are not acknowledging what I have to say.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 841, Rob14 wrote:Whatever. We need this flip to progress, but I'm looking at beeboy hard regardless of the result. This is not at all genuine, and it's complete bullshit that no-one else here is willing to pressure it.

You want me lynched because you can't accept people have bad memory under stress, it is like you never wrote a test before. Your case on me sucks and you know it and that is why you are getting Dwlee lynched despite saying that he could be town in your previous posts.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Elyse »

I haven't read anything since my latest post so

Scum
Dwlee
Rob13 {posisbly]
Aafter or the other a who fencesat
Someone else I can't remember jk it's YT

TOWN
Titus
Probably TSO
PeregrineV

Maybe SirCakez

I can t remembe anyone else on this game.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Rob14 »

I acknowledge that what you're saying makes zero sense. Two months ago, he wasn't even surprised by the fake vig claim. He took it as a common-place thing. Now he justs has no clue gambits exist. Like, what the fuck?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”