Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1220, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1219, Nero Cain wrote:^
prob scum looking for something to push after DW flips.

What do you think I'mma flip?

I kinda think you'll flip town b/c yeah that whole fast bandwagon+beeboy WKing you makes me think town but at the same time I'm also agreeing that you haven't been as confident as I've seen you before and

In post 1178, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea so when I die you guys can follow my crappy reads and then you lynch the people I think are scummy and then they're all town or something. >.<

is fucking headdesk and something I could see from scum that might not want to put pressure on their scumbuddies by giving a reads list.

but if you are scum I doubt its with beeboy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1207, CooLDoG wrote:It's just a post that says nothing. It contributes nothing

The only part that's fluff is the part talking about how Titus will beat her chest if/when Cakez flips. The rest are my thoughts and things I intend to expound on (though it should be somewhat obvious what my feelings are atm.) when I'm fully done with my catch up. I'm kind of interested in seeing where you have used this previously and your degree of success. Regardless of DW's flip you need to find something to push and I think that's exactly what you are doing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yeah sure, but they contribute nothing to the game at all. Those posts are regardless.

I mean, yeah, for the mean-time let's like, idk, at least get some interaction going. I don't know, make use of the fact we have a lot of time on our hands. But I probably wouldn't push you going into d2 because of the scenario with the Dwelee flip, that's why I am spilling the beans early and explicitly in this game because it won't be as significant.
after a wank.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:54 am

Post by YT2980 »

SirCakez: Come to think of it, the fact that he is trying to veer people elsewhere, but ISN'T offering any alternatives indicates to me that they're more than likely NOT scum buddies. I'm sure if they were he would either be all over him, or trying to persuade everyone to go elsewhere.

beeboy: Crikey! This sounds way over-the-top defensive.

Rob: Are you suggesting beeboy is an indie? I find that highly unlikely, given how defensive he sounds. What indie would want to draw that much attention to themselves from being overly defensive? At least from the experience I've had in games, the indies have been relatively quiet and then laid-back when responding to criticism. It's counterintuitive to make a spectacle of oneself as an indie in my opinion, though I guess it's bound to happen in some game.

Wait. Beeboy could be scum perhaps, and trying to clear himself after dwlee gets lynched by saying he knew it beforehand. That's feasible. I'd say it's more likely he's scum than indie. I kinda want to give this theory some traction? I'm not at all opposed to beeboy getting lynched. However, I want to see an answer from pisskop to my question asked first. I'm still typing this up, so if you respond any time while I'm doing so pisskop, I won't be able to see it.

What the hell is multiball? I still don't get the concept.

Rob: once again, eager as hell. I almost feel like scum wouldn't be this eager, because at this point you're just making a spectacle of yourself. Completely counterintuitive, but alas, you are too eager for a town member as well. If there's a cop in the set-up, I would consider targeting him during the night phase, honestly. I wouldn't mind myself getting targeted either so I'm confirmed town.

My god, what is the rest of that page?

Rob, you are way too eager to lynch and for votes to follow yours...

And the following page is a mess as well.

That's 35 pages. This is why the day should continue to be prolonged. These arguments can eliminate possibilities of people working together as scum in addition to granting us more information, it never hurts.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1228, YT2980 wrote:769 SirCakez: Come to think of it, the fact that he is trying to veer people elsewhere, but ISN'T offering any alternatives indicates to me that they're more than likely NOT scum buddies. I'm sure if they were he would either be all over him, or trying to persuade everyone to go elsewhere.

Maybe they aren't scum buddies but it's still quite scummy.
What's an indie?
Multiball means there is more then one mafia team in the game.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by YT2980 »

I refer to indie as any role that's not mafia-aligned or town-aligned. It's what they call it over at my other forum. Indie = independent.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1225, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1220, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1219, Nero Cain wrote:^
prob scum looking for something to push after DW flips.

What do you think I'mma flip?

I kinda think you'll flip town b/c yeah that whole fast bandwagon+beeboy WKing you makes me think town but at the same time I'm also agreeing that you haven't been as confident as I've seen you before and

In post 1178, Dwlee99 wrote:Yea so when I die you guys can follow my crappy reads and then you lynch the people I think are scummy and then they're all town or something. >.<

is fucking headdesk and something I could see from scum that might not want to put pressure on their scumbuddies by giving a reads list.

but if you are scum I doubt its with beeboy.

The thing you said is headdesk I want to elaborate on but site rules.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by YT2980 »

I've only ever played one multiball game, for which I was scum. This would be my first as town if it is a multiball game.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by grapes »

YT, almost50 and someone else that I'm forgetting have been like, blatantly SK hunting and the best part is that they're new enough to not realize how universal that scumtell is.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1233, grapes wrote:YT, almost50 and someone else that I'm forgetting have been like, blatantly SK hunting and the best part is that they're new enough to not realize how universal that scumtell is.

Since when have I been SK hunting? BS.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1228, YT2980 wrote:777 Rob: Are you suggesting beeboy is an indie? I find that highly unlikely, given how defensive he sounds. What indie would want to draw that much attention to themselves from being overly defensive? At least from the experience I've had in games, the indies have been relatively quiet and then laid-back when responding to criticism. It's counterintuitive to make a spectacle of oneself as an indie in my opinion, though I guess it's bound to happen in some game.

^
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by YT2980 »

What? That was in reference to his assertions. I was just giving my two cents on what he said, it's not like I'm actively searching for a SK.

Whatever, vote for me if you think it's a scumtell rather than floating the idea.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

That's not sk hunting. That's saying someone else saying someone is an sk is wrong.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by SirCakez »

The stuff from YT wasn't SK hunting, Grapes. Almost's posts have been though which is a big reason why I'm scumreading him.
Can you try to dig up who the other person was? I don't remember anyone else doing it.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1237, Dwlee99 wrote:That's not sk hunting. That's saying someone else saying someone is an sk is wrong.

No that's him typing up a paragraph on why beeboy's play doesn't strike him as 3P.
What else would you call that?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1239, grapes wrote:
In post 1237, Dwlee99 wrote:That's not sk hunting. That's saying someone else saying someone is an sk is wrong.

No that's him typing up a paragraph on why beeboy's play doesn't strike him as 3P.
What else would you call that?

Mistaking multiball for meaning mafia + sk and not 2 mafia teams.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by grapes »

Multiball is also considered scumteam + SK but the semantics of it aren't really important.

You very clearly gave an analysis as to why you didn't think beeboy was self aligned 3P. Whether you came to the conclusion that you didn't think he was or wasn't - it's still having the thought process of thinking about the game in a way that is looking for scum that isn't groupscum and I think it's scummy.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by YT2980 »

To each his own.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Skimmed up to page 5 and am slightly floored that varsoon hasn't been put to l1 yet

I see nothing of substance but that's because I'm skimming with 50 pages in mind.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I think I've seen Dwlee post in GD about scumhunting in ways you typically don't on MS? If my memory serves, wagoning him for being awkward is pretty meh.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 150, popsofctown wrote:I feel like Dwlee isn't a very helpful player to be wagoning. But I'm not sure he's super helpful alive as a townie either. He's kind of a bad penny. Were you scum last time I played with you Dwlee?

@Titus, please make a brief textual post. If you refuse to, I am assuming you are claiming a post restriction.

Where's DGB when you need her
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 1238, SirCakez wrote:The stuff from YT wasn't SK hunting, Grapes. Almost's posts have been though which is a big reason why I'm scumreading him.
Can you try to dig up who the other person was? I don't remember anyone else doing it.

Neither do I, that's why I said it was a person that I can't remember. But there's been a button of people throwing around the idea of multiball out of the blue and it's weird.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Speculating multiball =/= SK hunting. I don't think there's anything scummy about speculating multiball.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 183, I_Am_Not_I_Am_Not_Varsoon wrote:NEVER CLAIM IF SHOT!
That was a reaction test and if anyone thinks he is scum you should probably rethink. Also at least 2 people in the playerlist should know who I am now.

The tone of this looks more like "coaching" than condemming. Not scum coaching scum but kind of how an IC would run a newbie. It implies that a claim like this was expected for or hoped. I would expect more of an "are you fucking kidding me" reaction from town after a dayvig gambit.

TSO has taken early interest in the game. He is known to like playing scum. It is worth keeping a more careful eye on him.

P-edit: oh goody I'm going to have to read a "does this REALLY count as multiball" scumslip accusation. My bet is that it's taken up 10 pages. Super excited!!! :D
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 240, T S O wrote:Actually, I'm afraid that's a lie. You have seen a fake dayvig gambit before, because RC used one on you in this game, at post #124. At post #152, you specifically note its usage.

VOTE: Dwlee99

hmmmmmm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”