JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:01 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

He's fluffy because I'm fluffy. We fluff together. Also he's clearly had content, fuck he poked at you that's part of why you're voting him right now
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:07 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Also Dwee look at Gar from a non-Johnny-who-is-mad-at-him standpoint, does his attitude toward me look weird? I fear the anger may be coloring my perception
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

We need something to push, johnny. I could go for an srmp lynch if youre down w/ that.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:17 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I mean part of me worries that Som is just bad. That whole "no content is scummy" thing made me look at the ground and shake my head.

Answer my Gar question. Also Rica still seems like the best vote to me.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I dont think it looks weird. I have my doubts on ricastle being scum, but if you look at srmp's arguments about me, I dont think he is just bad. Especially the one where I am scum for changing my read on ricastle. It seems really forced.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:51 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

@Some Random Mafia Player, how new are you to forum Mafia?
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 431, JohnnyFarrar wrote:@Some Random Mafia Player, how new are you to forum Mafia?

been playing a month.
DrCirno
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
DrCirno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:19 am

Post by DrCirno »

In post 244, Garmr wrote:
In post 233, DrCirno wrote:
In post 188, Garmr wrote:dwlee I'm going to be blunt with you the only reason I'm hesitant to scum reading you at the moment is these facts

1.your play is extremely supbar (I have seen you can do better as scum then again sometimes your scum game is supbar but not really to this level.)

2.The fact you went out to to make a town block/taking more risks I only have seen you play safely as scum. Even then this pretty close to your scum game.

3.Taking stances early on instead of leaving yourself open to quickly change your vote.

These are the facts that don't go in your favor

1.Saying you are trash downplaying yourself like last game
2.Trying to invalidate peoples votes with out explaining why and what makes them town other than you disagree.
3.Lack any scum hunting in thread you haven't posted any good reasoning down or thought process behind it.
4.Getting in the way of other people like another certain someone in this game holding up the game is anti town.

You have done all those things as scum but I'm not sure how many of those are just your experience level since I only seen you as scum.

Link to his scumgame?

In post 194, Nosferatu wrote:ricastle | insanity | srmp

gg boys scum team solved

Why on Insanity?

In post 198, Garmr wrote:

gg boys scum team solved

Not really sure about that but what I do know is johnny is scum. Look at his posts and how empty they really are.

I disagree!

Also, I do agree that whoever has a number avi's questions felt empty.
My vote might go there.

Maybe it's because it's night but I can't understand what ricastle is saying is his last post.

The one this is similar to is the one I can't but here is the one where he actually played well the first time I meet him.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=63461

Will check it out tomorrow.

In post 247, Ricastle wrote:There is no specific post that ticked me off about Dwlee. His entire demeanour is annoying as hell, but in a deflective and paranoid way. Just look at this page. What is this desperation for? Why is lynching me regardless of whether I talk or not so urgent with so much time left in the day?

Also, just to point out, Johnny has wagon-hopped much more than I have and with literally no reason each time. So if that's why anyone is voting me/planning to then I'd like you to at least consider that.

In post 251, Dwlee99 wrote:yep no mention of johnny before that post.

In post 255, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:UNVOTE: insanity

while the post pointed out earlier was bad, I like their posting since then.

On which point exactly?

In post 285, Garmr wrote:This environment is awful for scum hunting. There's little to no one making cases thus making it harder to get the ball rolling and if a case is made rejects just go no your wrong with out saying why which is making it even more toxic for town since no ones willing to push them for it. The post that are made are small. People just switch votes with out explaining themselves and I'm we have plenty of lurkers.

I will be here to save this game but I just need time to finish up my hectic schedule this week.

In post 290, Number_0ne wrote:
In post 261, Dwlee99 wrote:So yay or nay my town block from earlier in the day?

Aristo: Townread
Cirno: Townread
Skull: Nullread
You: Weak townread

So I guess it's alright.

In post 269, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 260, Number_0ne wrote:

gg boys scum team solved

Ricastle does seem scummy to me, although I disagree on the other two. (After reading more: not anymore for SRMP)

What exactly about smrp is scummy (at that point in time)?

Spoiler: posts
In post 144, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 117, Lowell wrote:
In post 74, insanity018 wrote:Meh. My point was Aristophanes specifying that he was sheeping Johnny's vote (ie Sheep: Johnny. Vote Dwlee) was weird compared to just voting Dwlee (ie Vote Dwlee for any real or RVS reason). Could have been a (very weak) indication that he wanted to avoid taking responsibility for his vote.

@Lowell, why are Aristophanes and Johnny town?

Dwlee, again, why is Aristophanes town? Also, at this point your 'townbloc' essentially just means that you already have three town reads. Why is that something hasta
had
to comment compared to anything else in the thread?

p-edit: Garmr might be town. I was thinking that about Skullmaster as well, particularly about post 27.

UNVOTE: whoever

VOTE: insanity

This post is exceptionally bad. Hard to explain why, but it is. That it's hard to explain why is one of the things I don't like about it (be with me here, people!).

Essentially, insanity wants to act as narrator here. She peppers a bunch of non-committal thoughts without investing in anything enough to be challenged on it. Saying "oh hey X might be down... what do you think, y" is the worst kind of post. Have courage.

Also, arist and johnny are town because of the awesome page 1 wagon. That you're so concerned about my townreads (and dwee's) rings alarm bells. Do you think I'm wrong? Tell me why, then. If not, then your reaction is scummy and you sound like someone nervous that they haven't made anyone's happy list yet.

On reading the post, I can indeed see this.
VOTE: insanity
skull does indeed seem noobtown

In post 146, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 145, JohnnyFarrar wrote:People who agree with me are cool

also you should get an avatar

Too many people complain about it ;-;

In post 255, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:UNVOTE: insanity

while the post pointed out earlier was bad, I like their posting since then.

opportunism + no scumhunting = scum fam

Yeah, but there's plenty of people doing the same.

VOTE: Hasta
Spoiler:
is setup spec, and is more theory. Like come on, this is what not doing something while trying to look like you're contributing is like.

Right now, I'm interested in voting Hasta most of all, but I can get behind a Ricastle or SRMP lynch. I don't think Insanity is scum. Still I'd like to hear from some people, especially Hasta, SMRP, Ricastle, and Skull.

Ricastle, could you explain any of the votes you've been throwing out?

Pedit:
Really, SRMP?

I LOVE asking this question.
On which posts of mine made me your townread? So far I have done almost nothing.
Vote: DrCirno
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:40 am

Post by fferyllt »

Vote Count 1.8

Dwlee99 [2]:
Ricastle, Some Random Mafia Player
hasta_la_pasta [1]:
Number_0ne
insanity018 [1]:
Lowell
JohnnyFarrar [2]:
Ricastle, Skullmaster4
Lowell [2]:
hasta_la_pasta, insanity018
Ricastle [2]:
Aristophanes, JohnnyFarrar
Aristophanes [2]:
Garmr, Dwlee99

Not Voting [2]
: DrCirno, Nosferatu

7 Votes are required to obtain a lynch. 7 votes are also required to obtain a no-lynch prior to deadline.
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2016-02-20 12:00:00)

Greetings from your backup mod!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 433, DrCirno wrote:On which point exactly?

Dont understand what you mean.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by insanity018 »

Hi ffery!

In post 422, Garmr wrote:The others were a example of buddying

Kay. I accept that it possibly comes from Johnny and Aristo knowing each other IRL.

Johnny's post makes me lean town. I don't think Garmr is insinuating you are scum though. From my understanding, he just thinks that some people have a very fishy basis for townreading you and in the case of Aristophanes, Garmr thinks that he is buddying you.

Preferred lynch: Lowell
Would also support lynching: SRMP, Aristophanes

Ricastle's posts are not great but I am not really seeing his actions as scum motivated. He currently feels like a lazy townie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 436, insanity018 wrote:Hi ffery!

Kay. I accept that it possibly comes from Johnny and Aristo knowing each other IRL.

Johnny's post makes me lean town. I don't think Garmr is insinuating you are scum though. From my understanding, he just thinks that some people have a very fishy basis for townreading you and in the case of Aristophanes, Garmr thinks that he is buddying you.

Ricastle's posts are not great but I am not really seeing his actions as scum motivated. He currently feels like a lazy townie.

My read on johnny was on the scum side before but it's kind been drifting in and out of null. When I was isoing and focusing on ari it hit me that his behavior looked a lot like that and ari became the most suspicious.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 427, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Also Dwee look at Gar from a non-Johnny-who-is-mad-at-him standpoint, does his attitude toward me look weird? I fear the anger may be coloring my perception

Why would you feel anger towards me. Your skins pretty thin then and you may want to get that check because I haven't said anything insulting.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

The backup mod is giving me flashbacks.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 423, JohnnyFarrar wrote:

In post 387, Garmr wrote:Also what is up with these forced johnny town reads that pop up every once in a while. He post superficial shit you should be null or scum reading him at most depending on your outlook on things.

Have any of you ever read the guide to the perfect scum game? Because this is almost a direct example of one of the strategies. Constantly attack a town player without actually committing to vote him or put him in any real danger of being lynched, everyone lets you be because you look like you have stances. Put your money where your mouth is Gar.

In post 390, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 373, Lowell wrote:@insanity- you're never going to win this "insanity v. lowell" battle you're trying to set up. doesn't matter how my text-walls you build. no one's going to buy it. might as well quit while you're behind.

this right here doesn't sit right with me.

UNVOTE: Ricastle

Nossy why you unvote?

Boom Ari wagon out of nowhere. Let's take a look shall we?

In post 415, Garmr wrote:Because of his behavior around johnny is most likely buddying I want ari dead.

What in the fuck does this even mean? Why do you still insist on voting anyone but me while continuing to insinuate I'm scum?

In post 416, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Ari
I dig. The reaction to my comment was weird af as well.

As someone who's lynched Ari day 1 many times, this is one of the worst votes I've seen on him. You're voting him for the way he talks. He talks like this all the time.

IN SUMMATION this game took a turn for the stupid since I've been gone.

first I'm not attacking the townie scum strategy as you pull it because 1 I'm not scum and two you don't have the support to get a lynch through on you today. Also I'm kinda waffling at the moment.

also don't like how you pretty much chop most off my post up and just focus on the vote to go wtf dude. If your town that's shit if your scum continue doing what your doing you'll slip up doing that.

Also buddying,misrepresenting and fluff(normally it's fluff all game with no content at all.) is dependent on the player and if you think they don't happen out of newbie games then you need more experience.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Garmr I am pretty sure you are town what are your thoughts on srmp?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can die he did tick the defend ria hammer thing as a obvious joke post. He also then goes on to scum read ria with no explanation. Then says the case on ria is destroyed????

His other post are meh.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 440, Garmr wrote:first I'm not attacking the townie scum strategy as you pull it because 1 I'm not scum and two you don't have the support to get a lynch through on you today. Also I'm kinda waffling at the moment.

Props for admitting to waffling

also don't like how you pretty much chop most off my post up and just focus on the vote to go wtf dude. If your town that's shit if your scum continue doing what your doing you'll slip up doing that.

1. Big quotes are ugly to look at
2. The only thing I cared about was the vote. If you like I can come up with something sarcastic to say to every point you make from now on, though.

Also buddying,misrepresenting and fluff(normally it's fluff all game with no content at all.) is dependent on the player and if you think they don't happen out of newbie games then you need more experience.

I'm saying those things are only
used in building a read on players
in newbie games because experienced players tend to find more intelligent reasons to read someone.

P-edit: ugh what about any of that is scummy? That looks like you're a) saying people who disagree with you are scum, b) saying naked votes are scummy and c) being bad is scummy. All of which I disagree with.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 436, insanity018 wrote:Hi ffery!

mind elaborating on why you would support aristo's lynch?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 443, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 440, Garmr wrote:first I'm not attacking the townie scum strategy as you pull it because 1 I'm not scum and two you don't have the support to get a lynch through on you today. Also I'm kinda waffling at the moment.

Props for admitting to waffling

1. Big quotes are ugly to look at
2. The only thing I cared about was the vote. If you like I can come up with something sarcastic to say to every point you make from now on, though.

I'm saying those things are only
used in building a read on players
in newbie games because experienced players tend to find more intelligent reasons to read someone.

P-edit: ugh what about any of that is scummy? That looks like you're a) saying people who disagree with you are scum, b) saying naked votes are scummy and c) being bad is scummy. All of which I disagree with.

lets start with the pedit

The difference between that is that and the former is the former is scum behaviors while the latter is just behaviors of town. The opposite is usually true with being bad it's normally a town thing scum are normally in the middle or really good with there fake reads. It's rare to see scum attack everyone. With the former you can mistake town as doing these things that's why you have to look for them doing it consistently and other scummy behaviors mixed in. No one thing makes someone one scum just everything all together.

Tbh it doesn't matter what's in the scum read only if it's scummy behavior. Also look at the players in the game a lot of them are newer with a lot of inactive with out heaps of content being posted you are not going to find much out of the basics. After a couple of flips through things will change

1. Was to show the point you ignored the point of the reasoning (his passive defense of you and buddying nature seems scum motivated.)
2.If the only thing you cared about and not the vote you will miss the details.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I can't tell if I'm just too tired to understand that or if it's genuinely hard to read, but either way I'll look at it tomorrow
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 446, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I can't tell if I'm just too tired to understand that or if it's genuinely hard to read, but either way I'll look at it tomorrow

It's simple

Buddying, misrepping, fluff, Fluffing in particular If used in the context say to dodge posting content say like "this guy was fluffing all the time and has not content" Or "she has a habit of fluffing as scum to find time to think on who to vote."so it will never stop being used.

That looks like you're a) saying people who disagree with you are scum, b) saying naked votes are scummy and c) being bad is scummy.

These three different scenarios are different to the three presented above. I could even argue that being bad actually is more a townie thing. These are reading town as scum for doing town/null things. Unless your talking about the ria/srmp then I will put it simply

SRMP

It was not obvious that the hammer thing was just a joke as others have misunderstood/caught on depending if ria is scum. Thus shrmp saying it was obvious and arguing comes off to trying to push people off ria this show especially 292 when he tries to debunk all of dwlee post. when you combine it with this post.

In post 318, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 312, insanity018 wrote:I don't like the way he is awkwardly defending Ricastle

why are you assuming im defending him? Why dont you assume that i think the case shown is bad but I still think ricastle is scum?

He want to cling on to the scum read even through he is actually defending ricastle. That's seems really weird to do. I don't think there is any town incentive to do this.

A scum incentive is to keep the lynch open if he want to go down this route latter. If his scum and ria scum it could be an attempt to stop a partner from being lynched. If ria is town he may be keeping his options open if he can't push through a lynch on another townie and if the lynch doesn't go through he could be aiming to nab some better lynching positioning so he can set up a mislynch tomorrow by saying he was right about that and pushing a lynch on someone who was pushing ria for that reasoning.

I can't think of town scenarios were someone would defend someone with out letting them answer for themselves just to say they might lynch them latter.

Also my ari case is simple.

His passive defense of you while being all friendly is him trying to get in your good books.

Look at his voting habits they are just rica and insanity and he is always on the one which is picking up steam when he jumps off onto insanity at post 177 the rica wagon is dying yet the insanity wagon is growing. He stay on the wagon till it deflates and jump on rica again. Then this is not shown in the vote counts but ria had johnny,dwlee,nof and the votes on insanity were declining so he jumped back on rica.

What does that add up to well when you consider what I post next then it will make sense

Ari is scum in a comfortable postion his got two wagons that seem to always garner support support. His reads are not dynamic. Seriously look on them in his 36 posts then ask what has he done to change/update them. Nothing

Reasoning

His reasons for thinking insanity/rica as scum.

Have not updated since initial release

his town read on johnny

still remains and it's because of johnny's confidence. Yet he knows johnny inrl and has played many games with him. I think he can come up with a better reason to town read him.

His town read on dwlee

after initial reason was given he continues to push the town read.

Lowell

I guess lowell is a town read he hasn't really laid down a commitment but his praised lowell a couple of times.

Everything is static.

Has he attempted to look around at other possibilities for scum no he hasn't

So the conclusion from that is ari is scum at ease keeping his reads static while minimizing his thoughts on people trying not to make much of a impact. His reads list shows no signs of development after he hit his comfort zone. This shows his happy with the scenarios that are playing out as well and doesn't want to change them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 434, fferyllt wrote:
Vote Count 1.8

Dwlee99 [2]:
Ricastle, Some Random Mafia Player
hasta_la_pasta [1]:
Number_0ne
insanity018 [1]:
Lowell
JohnnyFarrar [2]:
Ricastle, Skullmaster4
Lowell [2]:
hasta_la_pasta, insanity018
Ricastle [2]:
Aristophanes, JohnnyFarrar
Aristophanes [2]:
Garmr, Dwlee99

Not Voting [2]
: DrCirno, Nosferatu

7 Votes are required to obtain a lynch. 7 votes are also required to obtain a no-lynch prior to deadline.
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2016-02-20 12:00:00)

Greetings from your backup mod!

I think you made a mistake with riacastle vote. His on there twice. I have noticed the vote count forgets to move votes over.
insanity018
insanity018
Mafia Scum
insanity018
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:48 am

Post by insanity018 »

@Nosferatu

In post 421, insanity018 wrote:
In post 404, Garmr wrote:Why are you taking dwlee rolepm thing so seriously ari it seems so fake and artificial to even show concern over something so small.

Completely agree with this. I don't believe anyone was going to think that Dwlee's role PM was a good argument. Aristophanes is just adding more 'worthless filler' by arguing about it. Also for someone who is so concerned about Dwlee posting 'worthless filler', Aristophanes posts quite a lot of

In post 421, insanity018 wrote:
My main issues with Aristophanes is his constant fluffy posting (combined with dislike of filler), the way he sheeps a lot and the opportunistic timing of his main votes (, )

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”