The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8575 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Oh, and yes, it also implies they have a kill of some sort/may have a kill of some sort at some point. IF you think that post by Varsoon was in any way prompted by DP.

-Cerb
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8576 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 8575, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, and yes, it also implies they have a kill of some sort/may have a kill of some sort at some point. IF you think that post by Varsoon was in any way prompted by DP.

-Cerb

It's almost certain DP is one of the "more than one" who inquired.

Assuming I would have gained a kill last night if I had hammered Skybird (neither confirming nor denying), I would have asked the party for their top 3 scum reads and decided based upon that. It's a hypothetical though ... it didn't happen.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8577 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Sensei »

I don't think even if it was DP who asked that would imply that they aren't bulletproof, though. Because why would they ask about that if they weren't? Also, gleaming anything from mod messages is dumb anyway.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8578 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8446, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

KC: I claimed orlouge, ALIGNED WITH facinaturu.

-Cerb

Yeah, I read up on it... Orlouge leaves or something, then Asellus (Flum?) takes over Facinaturu and is even meaner than Orlouge. Or she dies.

Link:
http://saga.wikia.com/wiki/Orlouge
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8579 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 8456, Yosarian2 wrote:
(... Although I'm not sure why anyone would kill zyyy right now.)

Because he foolishly claimed JoaT ?

I cringed when he did that. :(
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8580 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:25 pm

In post 8577, Sensei wrote:I don't think even if it was DP who asked that would imply that they aren't bulletproof, though. Because why would they ask about that if they weren't? Also, gleaming anything from mod messages is dumb anyway.

Agreed on the mod message thing.

However, DP asking about Rosario Impale in particular is very weird if they are bulletproof scum. Though they did already claim to be IC, if they hadn't and they were scum, their BP would simply mean they could give false positives as town to Rosario Impale, which is 100% a good thing for scum them, and not something they should be concerned about.

I think it's more likely that people are asking about Rosario Impale because they want to see how it functions in order to gain insight into my role, given that I stated only those with kills due to their role or faction count for my win condition. It would make sense to ask about Rosario Impale to see if it had the same limitations.

Anyways, we don't know if DP asked about Rosario Impale until they come and tell us they did. We didn't ask about Rosario Impale, but we DID clarify that if someones ROLE give them access to any killing techniques, they aren't someone we need to be concerned about either, even though it is their role that gives them that power. The distinction is apparently that the killing ability needs to be "unique" and not available to everyone through adventuring, even if it was acquired through their role.

It's a weird distinction, but the point is us asking that question may have also been part of what prompted Varsoon to make this post.

-Cerb

pedit: Yeah...Yosarian not understanding why people would want to kill zzzx is kinda dumb. :P Especially given I even suggested a line of play that we could take to ensure we gained the result of his investigation last night(thought it was a very aggressive and risky line).

His results were *that* important.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8581 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sensei what have you done.

This guy should not be MC.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8582 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Sensei »

YOU TOO?

GOD DAMMIT I'M SORRY OKAY?
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8583 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Sensei »

Like all you dudes wanna go on adventures but there's only 4 slots like damn.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8584 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:38 pm

I don't want your apology. Please make good decisions. I don't care about going on adventures. I told you Flum was scum if skybird wasn't. And Zulfy should be dead for what he's done, let alone in any party.

I've lost interest in this game by a significant amount after the crap Zulfy pulled yesterday, Skybird not getting lynched, and Sensei screwing us over.

I didn't get to spark any abilities since I was on V/LA.

Expect much less posting from me.

Bye.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8585 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Sensei »

Know what this game needs? A good old scumflip.
Please direct your votes onto DGB and forget the last few days even happened.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8586 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:45 pm

Sensei, honestly, I think you're kinda focused too much on being nice and accepting to everyone, and not what's optimal.

Like, what would have been *optimal* if you thought your whole team was town, was to keep them all together, go down the sword path together, mass deflect one another while the MC took every hammer and used his NK if he felt appropriate, then you could all take Rosario Impale and absolutely crush the scum team, clearing 5 people at once/removing any scum among them.

The fact that you didn't continue with the team you thought was completely town is weird when it was quite possible to guarantee a town win at this point.

I do believe that's why people are shocked etc.

Of course, if you had ANY doubts at all about any of the members of your party, or even about all of them, then what you did was probably optimal, since restricting people to just the lower level powers is likely safest.

Also, hi ABR. DGB is probscum fyi. Why did you think she was town again?

-Cerb

pedit: ABR, don't be like that. :-/ I'm sorry you didn't get to spark powers, that sucks, thought it would have happened no matter what given the timing of your V/LA unless you had had the presence of mind to tell Varsoon what you wanted in advance. That's on you, don't take it out on the rest of us.

Sensei, we need to determine MC stuff, and hear from DGB first.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8587 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Sensei »

There's not really much that she could say tbh. ABR gets the MC. What's there to discuss?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8588 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Oh. One more thing.

When i was talking about DP being BP and interested in Rosario Impale, I don't think I made this clear:

Because of the reasons I gave regarding why Rosario Impale being targeted on a scum bulletproof slot is actually a positive for the scum slot, it only makes sense for scum!DP to be asking about it if they weren't actually BP.

Just so my train of thought is perfectly clear there. Still improbable, IC claim and all, but yeah.

-Cerb

pedit: Hmm. Well, first of all, if ABR is going to stop playing the game, then we probably *shouldn't* give the MC to him. I don't have ANY better suggestions, but the MC should not go to someone who's telling us he's no longer interested in the game.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8589 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 8576, Drixx wrote:
In post 8575, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, and yes, it also implies they have a kill of some sort/may have a kill of some sort at some point. IF you think that post by Varsoon was in any way prompted by DP.

-Cerb

It's almost certain DP is one of the "more than one" who inquired.

Assuming I would have gained a kill last night if I had hammered Skybird (neither confirming nor denying), I would have asked the party for their top 3 scum reads and decided based upon that. It's a hypothetical though ... it didn't happen.

uh no we weren't. you are lying through your goddamn asshole. why the lie drixx? it sounds like you are the 1 who is scared.

but I think the obvsly most intelligent, optimal play to do here is to lynch the IC before they have a chance to be mod confirmed that way you know that they are the IC.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8590 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Sensei »

He's just being salty I'm sure after a scumflip he'll come around and be his same old self again.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8591 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:51 pm

Actually, I lied. If ABR is going to be lame, it should go to Drixx, honestly. He's basically the only slot who I am absolutely positively certain is town.

-Cerb

pedit: mollie, nobody is suggesting that we lynch you. It would be idiotic to lynch you before your IC claim can be tested. Drixx is just thinking out loud since he no longer has a place to store his thoughts at that will ensure he is heard even in the event he dies.

peditx2: Hmm. I hope you're right Sensei. :(
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8592 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 pm

DGB is probably not town.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8593 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Sensei »

Alb do you want MC?
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8594 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Actually, (because I'm feeling a litlte dickish actually)

Hey, Varsoon, can we also get punishments for people who never sign their posts when they hydra? Just kidding! It's annoying, and makes it impossible to tell when peoples opinions are changing sometimes and follow the narrative of their play, but it would be stupid to mess with the integrity of the game over something so stupid.

*looks at mollie*

:D

-Cerb
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8595 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Sensei »

It's pretty easy to tell them apart honestly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8596 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 pm

In post 8593, Sensei wrote:Alb do you want MC?

Yes.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8597 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Sensei »

You got it then.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8598 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:56 pm

Do you think we should tell TCC to stump Flum? Since he is the only one who can bypass Lowkey's bodyguard.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8599 (ISO) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Sensei »

I don't get the flum hype.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”