Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:04 am

Post by wgeurts »

Pisskop, the difference between me and you is that I couldn't care less what people think I am. I'll reach out to players when I want to and I'll push others when I want to. Meanwhile you are living in a bubble, one riddled with what seems like scum behaviour.
Prove me wrong.

This may as well be my themesong:

Pr-edit: you know another difference? I actually try to explain myself with evidence when questioned and don't go run away because "mean boy wgeurts" is after them.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

If 'mean boy wgeurts' had any teeth to him he would not have had to waste his Powerrole on me, would he? :o
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

But Ill giv you credit for posting the one decent Falloutboy song I know
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Free love on the streets, but in the alley it aint that cheap oh I DONT CARE what ya think as long as its about me.

I mean, its not about not caring, because he clearly does, but okays
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Venmar »

Wooooo
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 2319, pisskop wrote:I guess I should be clearer: why are you talking to me when afaik your play here is getting you scumread.

Is this supposed to be a pot-kettle thing?

Because, under the presumption (one of dwindling value) we are both town for your pot-kettle compariosn, my play might actually have some shreds of positive impacts on my allies' abilities to identify scum accurately and lynch accurately as a result of my posting. Informing that posting enough for it to have that capability required me to read thread.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:44 am

Post by wgeurts »

Pops you do know I think you're scum?
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:47 am

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah, I think you mentioned that? I don't particularly care.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 am

Post by wgeurts »

I laughed
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:51 am

Post by pisskop »

We are all posting bcause we dont care
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 2271, Rob14 wrote:
In post 2238, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I'm aware you're like "oo I got a guilty", and are thus working under the preconception that all of my posts must be coming from scum - despite the fact it should be fairly obvious I'm not scum if my posts are read objectively, and you've chosen to ignore the reasons I've laid out for this as "WIFOM" despite it being obviously not - but from where I'm sitting, if this isn't cleared up right the fuck now it'll end in 2 chain mislynches, which will entirely fuck us in the ass bc lol 2 kills/night.

And I'm willing to take that risk because, from where I'm sitting, I have a guilty and can't think of a single way it could be wrong that makes any objective sense. From where I'm sitting, you're just trying to get a fullclaim on your way down or find some excuse.

Except I've fucking explained why getting a fullclaim from *you* as opposed to someone else is a retardedly useless course of action, and if you gave a shit about anything I was writing this game, you would know this. You obviously have *some kind of investigative PR*, from a scum POV that's already good enough where it doesn't need to be outed further, and this is common sense.

It's exactly as I said.
YOU. AREN'T. READING. MY. POSTS. OBJECTIVELY
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:20 am

Like you are actually fucking awful at this game if you believe that.

You continue to operate under the assumption I'm "confirmed scum" and are doing stupid shit as a result.
FROM MY POV, THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO TWO CHAIN MISLYNCHES. I AM WANTING THIS TO BE RESOLVED RIGHT THE FUCK NOW BECAUSE TWO CHAIN MISLYNCHES IS A VERY VERY BAD THING.

AND IF YOU WEREN'T SO FUCKING BAD, YOU COULD POTENTIALLY SEE THIS.
At this point, you really lose nothing by full claiming tbh, except that you can _maybe_ get one more investigation off (in which case you'd fullclaim tomorrow). If you don't, though?

Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:21 am

Can someone who is not _me_ back me up on this? If someone who he's not just patently disregarding (myself) tries to warn him, maybe he'll actually listen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:22 am

Post by pisskop »

You talk as if you townread him.

Any reason other than 'why would scum do this?'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2106, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:ROB13: Strongest point for Rob being town is that (even though I'm flipping town) the way he claimed the guilty today makes flat-out no sense for scum regardless of whether if it's multiball or not. Let's suppose he _is_ scum. OK. *Even if he is*, why would he claim the guilty the way he did instead of, for instance, outing it to his scum partners in the PT and cross-killing said guilty overnight? Posting it publicly in-thread just serves to paint a huge target on his back even if I'm not on it, i.e. "HEY OTHER SCUM TEAM I'M AN INVESTIGATIVE PR", and kills whatever chance he would have for surviving to endgame. He's town, and after I flip town I will cry tears of blood if you all go and lynch him because not only am I really fucking sure of this, if he *is* somehow scum whatever scum team he's not on will take care of him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Cuz 'Y would scum do this?' is the very essence of wifom. Why are you asking why they would instead of why they wouldn't?

The shortest reads-summary thing you have is on the guy piledriving your lynch, and based on the kind of logic that has made me hate early game readslist, and players who use them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

And now youre going to get upset and ask for support? Just ignore him? Move on if you are unable to satiate him?
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:28 am

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 2153, wgeurts wrote:
Gladiate: Pisskop

A challenge has been issued!

For the remainder of Day 2, players may only vote for wgeurts or pisskop. All other votes have been discarded.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Skullduggery »

"This is how you die / A spectacle of violence / Gorgeous and ugly."
~Zer0

Day 2, Vote Count #8

Only wgeurts and pisskop are eligible for the Day 2 lynch

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Rob13
(0)
Nicole Mimi Tithel
(0)
beeboy
(0)
YT2980
(0)
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
(0)
T S O
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Suzune
(0)
Maxous
(0)
CooLDoG
(0)
Flubbernugget
(0)
Venmar
(0)
grapes

(1)
wgeurts -- CooLDoG

(0)
Almost50
(0)
Nero Cain
(0)
Elyse
(0)
popsofctown

(3)
pisskop -- wgeurts, Almost50, YT2980

(0)
SirCakez

Not Voting:
Rob13, Nicole Mimi Tithel, beeboy, I_Am_Not_Varsoon, T S O, PeregrineV, Suzune, Maxous, Flubbernugget, Venmar, grapes, Nero Cain, Elyse, popsofctown, pisskop, SirCakez

With 20 votes available, it takes 11 votes to hammer.

Day 2 Will End on Monday, February 29th, at 8 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-02-29 20:00:00)
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean you understand he's pushingfor your death, not because of anything youve said, but because he claims to have a magic guilty he wont claim? And the only one who is apparently entertaining that his claim is faulty or was subverted is not-you.

pedit: sweet. I get to call him stupid for the rest of the day.

His case is full of shit. Lynching me is the laziest thing you guys can do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

Do you really want such a moron in charge and governing what lynhes will happen?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: wgeurts
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:32 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, look at the quality of th people who jumped for it as soon as it came around :shifty:
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: Pisskop
Should be really obvious why.

Piss are you scumreading Wgeurts?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Nope, you guys dont get to ask me to play anymore. Im done.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”