Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

What the fuuuuck How the hell are people already at diddly darn L-2 and shit.

Fuck. I've got a shitload of catching up to do.
Life is a puzzle; there is no answer key.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Rubixxx »

I'm not! Tbh I've got a null read on everyone thus far. I've read everything, but I just can't seem to put emotions to the words.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 158, kirroha wrote:It is really obvious that it's a crumb, just that while it's obvious it needs to be decrypted. It's in one of my posts.

Someone help me out here- what would the connotations of the word "decrypted" indicate in this context? Like... invisible text? I thought that was against the rules!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 201, Killthestory wrote:
In post 195, Rubixxx wrote:What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Instead of complaining about the lack of any actual contribution can you actually try to do something instead of shitting around in the backround

(Snipped)

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Okay, but it's kind of hard to do shit when the thread is zooming along as ass-miles-per-hour due to people quoting song lyrics and shit.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black! All you've done for the last 10 posts or so is insult just about everyone playing the game! You can fuck right off to your high horse, pal. If you asked a little nicer, people would probably actually heed your request.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, but seriously, if you want my crap attempt at reads, here you go. Amazing that we're almost on our 10th page when we have about two pages woth of actual content.

Kill:
Okay, I probably don't like this dude much, but his combative nature doesn't seem like something scum would do. I don't have any idea about his meta though, so if anyone can point out a past game he's done where he's scum but was acting similarly, I'll reconsider. But he's given his read list and everything, so there's not much else I could ask of him atm.

Radiant Cowbells:
I've been getting scum pings from him because he posts a lot but never really makes arguments or tries to back up his claims. Then again, this is day one, so it's not like anyone has much to go by in general. So null read.

Syndesis:
Made a pretty convincing post about her first impressions. Convincing meaning she actually tried and didn't bullshit (like I'm doing). Her tone strikes me as a little of, but it's hardly anything to vote by. Null-townish

Nino:
Really weirding me out with her weird relationship with Radiant??? I feel like the whole Japanese suffix thing is just to mislead people. Scum-ish.

Kirroha:
A slight scumread for me if only because of Nino's defense of her. It seems odd to me how fast her wagon piled up, though. I feel like scum is both on her wagon pushing it for an easy lynch and defending it for the towncred once she flips. Really, really not liking this push against her at all.

Everyone else:
Can't remember / don't care . All null reads. Bite me.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Just a quick reminder to everyone to pay attention to the pronouns you use to address peope, m'kay? I don't really care about my own, but it's just a matter of respect for others, yanno? Not everyone in this game is a "he". Just thought I'd say something because it was bugging me a lil'.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 254, I Am Innocent wrote:Oh and that vote of mine is mostly because we're now on page 11 and rubix has yet to cast a vote.

Easy there, bro. I don't hand votes out like cheap candy. I didn't see much worth voting for, so I didn't. I might vote for kirroha, though, if she doesn't say something about her shady claim of invisible, non-English text.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 233, kirroha wrote:
In post 209, Rubixxx wrote:
Kirroha:
A slight scumread for me if only because of Nino's defense of her. It seems odd to me how fast her wagon piled up, though. I feel like scum is both on her wagon pushing it for an easy lynch and defending it for the towncred once she flips. Really, really not liking this push against her at all.

Okay, what? You think I'm scum because Nino is defending me (i.e. you think I'm scum because of
someone else's actions
with regards to me). And you think scum is on my wagon. How does that make any sense?

Yeah, I'm not sure what I meant by that, either. I had a null read on you anyway, although I definitely feel like you're scum now.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 248, Killthestory wrote:
In post 208, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 195, Rubixxx wrote:What the actual fuck is going on. I blinked and this shitfest spawned like 30 more comments from the bowels of Satan himself.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

Shit.

Instead of complaining about the lack of any actual contribution can you actually try to do something instead of shitting around in the backround

(Snipped)

So everyone who's shitting around should either replace out or start contributing since it's not in town motivation, and everyone who's complaining about those shitting around should do the same as well

Okay, but it's kind of hard to do shit when the thread is zooming along as ass-miles-per-hour due to people quoting song lyrics and shit.

And talk about the pot calling the kettle black! All you've done for the last 10 posts or so is insult just about everyone playing the game! You can fuck right off to your high horse, pal. If you asked a little nicer, people would probably actually heed your request.

LOL, R U SRS RN? That's such a shitty excuse it hurts. Does people posting prevent you from posting your own contribution? If not, then I fail to see where you're coming from.

Anyway, I've been asking people to contribute. "MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICER" yeah no, contribution is a major part of this game, and if I get flak for asking for it, then clearly this site isn't the place to play.

Jesus dicks, you cock gargler, no one is saying you should stop asking people to play the flippin game. I'm saying you don't have to be a fucking prick while doing it. Ever heard of the term "it's not what you say, it's how you say it that matters"? Same fucking concept.

What's it matter to you, anyways? It's not like I've been crapflooding the game. I might have like, what, ten posts? My style shouldn't effect you in anyway. So you play your way, I'll play mine. Just stay in your own fucking lane you goddamn turd juggling butt toucher. I am NOT in the mood for your sassy mouth right now.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 260, kirroha wrote:
In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
blahblahblah im dumb

lol da fuq? Stop being stupid stupid.

How the actual fuck did i not see that i checked at LEAST twice. Sorry for accusing you of something you obviously didn't do. I have no idea what even happened there.

In post 264, Killthestory wrote:
In post 258, Rubixxx wrote:
rage

LOL, you're not bad, but you're insults could use work.

Anyway that's hypocritical because you're insulting me while telling me not to be a prick.

But uh, it serves to mention what this post served to do instead of make a half assed defense that's targeted toward insulting a player and more or less doubtcasting?

I saw it as you baiting me, and I was in a shitty mood, so I snapped it up like a dumb fish. Looking back, I can see objectively that that wasn't what you were doing. So I'm sorry for snapping like that. Mod wants me to drop it now, though, so I will, but I will say that doubtcasting wasn't ever my aim? I feel like you're town. You're the only one I have a clear townlean on. I can be mad at someone and not want to vote them off the metephorical island.

Btw I'm sorry for misgendering you before I totes didn't mean to do that. I'm making a real ass out of myself lately.

Tl;dr Rubix sux dix
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 285, Killthestory wrote:I can understand that. Sorry for being a dick for you afterwards. It's good now tho

Us right now
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, but back to business.

In post 281, kirroha wrote:
In post 279, implosion wrote:That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh I'd reckon as scum I'd rather survive till day 2 and attempt to force a power role to counter-claim than to lock myself into the VT position when it's clearly going to get me lynched because nobody fucking likes VTs. Especially dumb ones like me who don't know how to play apparently.
At least I'm trying.
Sigh. :neutral:

I still think Shortcut is scum (see this post). Tell me what you think please, implosion. I don't really want the town to start D2 without any leads and with 2 people down.

I'm willing to believe your claims that you're town, but I'm not sure about Shortcut being scum. I'm more suspicious of RC tbh. I've seen one more of his games where he behaved similarly and was town, but idk... something about him just... bugs me this game.

If he is scum, though, I don't think it's indicative of Nino's guilt. I feel like either one of them is scum or both town, but not both scum.

If I had more brain power, I would elaborate more, but ughhhh goddd work has been sucking me dry of all energy amd brain power I just feel like napping atm. I'll be more useful during the weekend, swear to mum.

Pedit: speak of the kawaii devil.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 295, NinoMasaki wrote:debate her

Heehee...

But yeah, I'm ok with pressuring lurkers.

VOTE: Toejam

Come out, come out, wherever you arrrre!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I feel like I really can't even trust my own instincts in this game. I'm new to this, so I tend to prefer to hang back and watch what's going on and maybe mingle here and there. I don't like it when people go dead silent for a while. It strikes me as unnatural.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Mod, can we get a VC?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 328, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 325, NinoMasaki wrote:To Innocent: Now that it is clear that kirro is town, do you still townread RC-senpai for attacking kirro?

I am actually questioning my earlier town reads on both RC and implosion at the moment. Ink is my strongest town read and I really like his scum hunting efforts. You get ink to swing over to RC and I'll join both of you.

As for rubixxx I don't like how active he started being after I voted him and pointed out his lack of contributions.
Still my lone vote isn't doing much there, so I'll move it, but want the group to know it isn't cause I feel any better about his slot.

Ink is totally right about the progression from story's scum to town read on kirroha. There was no natural progression I still don't know exactly what it was that changed it. Willing to join ink here.

unvote rubixxx
Vote killthestory

Why does everyone question me for not throwing down a vote in the first 48 hours the game had been open? I'm the cautious sort - I don't vote unless I think something is extremely scummy. Not to mention I've been dealing with work/class and depression kicking my ass. I think I've been moderately active, even before you mentioned me, and my ISO proves it.

In post 341, tojam2 wrote:The reason I can't say anything concrete is I don't have an hour to read through players attacking other players and not the play, namely Rubixxx, killthestory and kirroha.

So VOTE: Rubix.

Yeah, you popping in, saying hardly nothing at all, and then slapping me with a vote isn't super scummy at all. My vote is staying parked on you, mister.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I think I finally have enough information to make a REAL reads list and (hopefully) an actual contribution to the game. I have to eat dinner first, but when I come back, it is SO on. Give me like an hour.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay so I'm pretty new, so I'm not exactly sure what the "standard" is for read lists. Apparently it's kind of a quirk of mine to put more people as scum than can possibly be feasible. That's not an accident! I find limiting myself to 2 or 3 scum reads is way too restrictive, and I also don't want to risk having people question me if I vote for someone that I previously said was null.

Having everyone I think MIGHT be scum as scum on my list allows breathing room, so until I get enough experience to refine my methods, this is the system I'm going to use. However, I'll always put those that I think are the most likely of actually BEING the scum team at the top of my list.

Reads inbound...
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Actually, I got into some shit sorry. Reads will be super late I'm sorryyyyyyyy
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Annnnd now I don't feel like doing the reads list anymore. Way to be, self.

It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always eaual scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Rubixxx »

RC, you're losing me here. I know this is just generally your play style, but i don't think it's asking too much for you to be just a tad more transparent with us? Let us know what you're thinking! We need all the information we can get.

Pedit: Nino, any conversation is good. Go for it, Brosephina.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

RC, there's a chance you might get protected tonight if you really come through for the town today! Don't give up on giving reads and whatnot just because you MIGHT get killed, yanno?

Of course, I could be wrong about that, but from what I've seen, Doctors tend to flock to the person who seems most in control of the situation.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Was that directed at me?

In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 492, Rubixxx wrote:RC, there's a chance you might get protected tonight if you really come through for the town today! Don't give up on giving reads and whatnot just because you MIGHT get killed, yanno?

Of course, I could be wrong about that, but from what I've seen, Doctors tend to flock to the person who seems most in control of the situation.

/shrug
if there's a doc and they're not on me they're kind of stupid.
I'm not going to overinvest in this game or any other just on the off chance that there MIGHT be a doc who MIGHT protect me though.

With all due respect, why would you even join a game that you have no interest in "overinvesting" in? If you're not going to play to the best of your ability, why even bother at all?

Well, whatever. Don't elaborate if you don't want to. As long as you're okay with people scumreading you for it, I guess. :/
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shortcut
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Hi, Syndesis! What's your avatar supposed to be?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

No, I meant the little squigglies AROUND the flower.

Uhhhh... useful... hmmm...

What do you think about... uh... me?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I guess I don't. Again though, if it ever got to the point where I felt it was useless to even try anymore, I'd probably just stop playing for good. Or maybe only sign up for Nightless games.

That's just me, though. We all deal with stuff differently. Sorry if it seemed like I was looking down on you - I respect you immensely as a person and player, I was just puzzled by your reasoning.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Rubixxx »

A lot of bullshit going on. I'll tear into it during my next available break.

As for the people complaining about my lack of reads, sometimes Meatworld happens and you have to deal with that first. I don't see why I should have to rush when we've got basically an entire week to dick around. If you turbo-lynch me because of that, it's going to look really fucking shady once I flip, ya dingnuts.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Oh, but first

UNVOTE:

My last game taught me it's probably a bad idea to scumread a slot based on the previous user's scum tells.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 530, ink wrote:Sigh...

VOTE: Rubixxx

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.

Well excuuuuse me, princess! I just thought I'd nip it in the bud before some idiot could throw a fit about the way I do things. Why the hell is everyone suddenly against me? I didn't even do anything!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Was going to make a super pretty reads list with quotes and shit, but considering
I've only got 10 minutes before my break is up
I'm sneakposting in the middle of class, and the only way I can post is on my phone, I've decided to go the quick n dirty route.

From most scummy to most towny!

1) Toejam (scumlord)
Fuck this guy, seriously. I mean, not as a person, but as a player. He's got literally only 12 posts and we're on our 20th-ish page! I don't get why everyone is letting him skirt by unchecked, but I ain't having that shit.

2) Ink (scum as fuck)
Shortcut is no longer around, so I'm going to give that slot a blank slate until they post enough to warrant suspicion. So I'm thinking this fucker is the caboose on this mantrain of scumfuckery. What was eir reason for wanting me lynched again? Me making you guys wait for my reads, me raging at Kill la Kill (which happened like 10 pages again - try harder, fool), and me bugging RC... lol wat? And I thought you were scumreading Killz just a few posts ago? But okay, sheeping BBT is easier than putting your own neck on the line and possibly getting lynched once I flip. Fucking noted.

3) Raskolnikov (scummy)
Sparse posting. Never really seems to say anything. I don't trust it.

4) I Am Innocent (scum-ish)
How the literal fuck is me not voting within a two day period a scumtell? Seriously, how. Not to mention the weird stuff you pulled with Kirroha's wagon. The only reason you're not higher on my scum-o-meter is because you tend to be unafraid of starting wagons, even if it's for reasons I think is silly.

5) Implosion (scum-ish)
Imo, this person tends to slip under the radar, and seems really swingy - case in point being the Kirroha wagon. But at the same time, it could just be really bad town play. Iunno.

6) RadiantCowbells (null/scum-ish)
I have no idea what this guy is even doing. I'm familiar enough with his reputation to think it's probably just his style, but I'm not super convinced that's all there is to it. He said he generally doesn't play games as town because he usually gets NKed. The fact that he hasn't replaced out might mean he's scum trying to throw us off the trail by saying that and using it as an excuse to not have to elaborate on him voting off townies... maybe? Idk. Itvs very WIFOM so I'll stop with that train of thought. My tiny peanut brain cannot handle.

7) Taisho (null)
Nothing much to go off of yet, but it's worth mentioning that I was really suspicious of the first person in this slot.

8) Syndesis (null-townish)
Avant garde play tends to read town for me since scum will usually make sure all their arguments hold under scrutiny. Her declining to elaborate on some of her reads doesn't seem like something scum would do.

9) BBT (null/town-ish)
As annoyed as I am that BBT voted me for bullshit reasons (really? You think I'm trying to imitate my town play as scum? Reeeeally?) I don't think it's alignment indicative. I feel like scum is jumping on the wagon he started for a free easy turbo-lynch, but that's it. I'm not too worried about his bouts of inactivity and promises to catch up later. He did that in my last game, too, and he was town. It might just be his style. Meatworld can be a bitch sometimes. So it could be that, too.

10) Kill la Kill (town-ish)
Again, being confrontational tends to read town to me, and this person is as good as they come when it comes to shit talking. So town for now.

11) Nico (towny)
I was originally weirded out by her reverence for Radiant, but I'm cool with it now. Her scum hunting seems real legit. I also liked her defense of Kirroha.

12) Kirroha (town as fuck)
This is the general concensus, and I honestly see no reason to challenge it.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Rubixxx »

So am I fucking done now? Can everybody kindly remove themselves from my dick? Has the arbitrary line of usefulness finally been achieved? Fuck!

If I come back from school and I've been quickhammered or even fucking put at L-1, I promise you, I am sharting on EVERYBODY'S goddamn shoes.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Fine! Your loss!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 532, ink wrote:
In post 498, Rubixxx wrote:Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:

Could you point out some posts?

I don't think activity is alignment indicative.

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always eaual scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

What about these two players' inactivity was different to BBT's inactivity?

Forgot to answer these.
#197, 333, 361, and 496 (Nino's response at 497 did a great job at calling attention to it) was the downward spiral that lead me to vote for them. Not that it matters much anymore. You may not think activity is alignment indicative, but I think it is, or at least partially so. BBT's inactivity wasn't nearly as dire (he had at least 20 more posts than Shortcut at the time he dropped out, and toejam literally had only 12 posts), and what he said between those periods of silence were similar to what I've seen him do as Town. Some of his posts definitely struck me as scummy (him putting his vote on Kirr without reading first... really, bro?), but as a whole, I felt like we had bigger fish to fry.

And I still do think he's town, EVEN IF HE'S BEING A TOTAL FART SNIFFER RIGHT NOW.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 557, Syndesis wrote:I hate that the thread keeps exploding when I'm not here and moves at a snail's pace when I am

Truer words have never been spoken.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 540, Rubixxx wrote:Was going to make a super pretty reads list with quotes and shit, but considering
I'm sneakposting in the middle of class, and the only way I can post is on my phone, I've decided to go the quick n dirty route.

1) Toejam (scumlord)
Try harder

2) Ink (scum as fuck)
Stop

3) Raskolnikov (scummy)
Needs moar

*cough*

5) Implosion (scum-ish)
Imo, this person tends to slip under the radar, and seems really swingy - case in point being the Kirroha wagon. But at the same time, it could just be really bad town play. Iunno.

Da fuq man

7) Taisho (null)
Moar

Wat u do

9) BBT (null/town-ish)
Et tu, Brute?

Ur feisty

11) Nico (towny)
i think ur kawaii ^w^

I'm sheeple.

Re-read Implosion's ISO, and I think he's more of a null/townish read now. I really didn't like his pushing on the Kirro wagon, but town can have faulty arguments, too, and I really think he was trying his best to scumhunt. Also, I don't think scum sould pull that bizarre "*unvote* w8 lol nvm *vote*" maneuver. So, on a rating of most scummy to least scummy, he would be ranked #7 instead of #5 - right below Taisho.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 560, RadiantCowbells wrote:Rubixx, vote Ink with me.

Yeah, okay.

VOTE: Inky
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 569, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 433, Rubixxx wrote:Okay so I'm pretty new, so I'm not exactly sure what the "standard" is for read lists. Apparently it's kind of a quirk of mine to put more people as scum than can possibly be feasible. That's not an accident! I find limiting myself to 2 or 3 scum reads is way too restrictive, and I also don't want to risk having people question me if I vote for someone that I previously said was null.

Having everyone I think MIGHT be scum as scum on my list allows breathing room, so until I get enough experience to refine my methods, this is the system I'm going to use. However, I'll always put those that I think are the most likely of actually BEING the scum team at the top of my list.

Reads inbound...

Oh my, you sure are playing your newb card pretty hard. You had no trouble scum hunting, getting invested, giving reads in the last game we played. What's so different this time around?

I fucking told you. Depression. Meatworld. I started dropping off my activity in the last game, too, around the same time. Don't pull this shit, man, you're better than this.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Rubixxx »

For.

Fuck's.

SAKE.

Hold your GODDAMN HORSES I have SHIT TO DO so I'm making scatter-shot posts I'm fucking getting to it
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Well, that's stupid. In any case, this is mostly for everyone ELSE who isn't bein a total butt muncher.

Spoiler: Proof of the times I've said I was depressed/busy with work
This game:

In post 290, Rubixxx wrote:Okay, but back to business.

In post 281, kirroha wrote:
In post 279, implosion wrote:That's just not true. If you claim anything other than vanilla townie on day one as scum, you have to explain why you're still alive on day two.

Yeeaaaaahhhhhh I'd reckon as scum I'd rather survive till day 2 and attempt to force a power role to counter-claim than to lock myself into the VT position when it's clearly going to get me lynched because nobody fucking likes VTs. Especially dumb ones like me who don't know how to play apparently.
At least I'm trying.
Sigh. :neutral:

I still think Shortcut is scum (see this post). Tell me what you think please, implosion. I don't really want the town to start D2 without any leads and with 2 people down.

I'm willing to believe your claims that you're town, but I'm not sure about Shortcut being scum. I'm more suspicious of RC tbh. I've seen one more of his games where he behaved similarly and was town, but idk... something about him just... bugs me this game.

If he is scum, though, I don't think it's indicative of Nino's guilt. I feel like either one of them is scum or both town, but not both scum.

If I had more brain power, I would elaborate more, but ughhhh goddd work has been sucking me dry of all energy and brain power I just feel like napping atm.

In post 345, Rubixxx wrote:
Why does everyone question me for not throwing down a vote in the first 48 hours the game had been open? I'm the cautious sort - I don't vote unless I think something is extremely scummy. Not to mention I've been dealing with work/class and depression kicking my ass. I think I've been moderately active, even before you mentioned me, and my ISO proves it.

Newbie game:

In post 514, Rubixxx wrote:
I've just gotta calm down. I've got to remember this is just a game and stop reading so many emotions into it. Gotta remember that I can still like a person and still vote for them... so I don't become a huge anxiety-ridden ball of indecisiveness again.

In post 401, Rubixxx wrote:
(Depression is a bitch. My logical reasoning has gone down the metaphorical shitter.)

Also this entire thread.

Okay but back to your post(s) attacking me.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Spoiler tags are me replying to shit.

In post 569, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh my, you sure are playing your newb card pretty hard. You had no trouble scum hunting, getting invested, giving reads in the last game we played. What's so different this time around?

Already replied to the "why is tbis game different" thing, but sigh. Again with this "playing the newb card too hard" shit? Really? Did we not learn our lesson the last game? I'm playing my newb card because I AM VERY FUCKING NEW AND HORRIBLE AT THIS GAME TO BOOT.

Here especially, it's painfully obvious the gap between my own experience and that of someone like RC. I keep saying that because I don't want my badness to be a distraction to you pros. If that sounds like me sucking up/an appeal to authority, it's because it is. Fuck, man, use your brain here! Ink and toejam are playing you for fools!

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:Annnnd now I don't feel like doing the reads list anymore. Way to be, self.

It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always equal scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

Yeah, those aren't opportunistic reads at all. What a surprise that the reads-list didn't come. We're lynching Rubixx Today, no questions asked.

I mean, just look how generic and vague his accusations are.

I later elaborated on those reads. What the fuck do you even want from me, man?

In post 498, Rubixxx wrote:Nino, you're right about Shortcut. I'm switching votes, not because I don't think that Toejam is any LESS scummy, but because Shortcut literally is looking worse and worse by the hour.

UNVOTE:

More opportunism. Please lynch this.
no u

In post 573, tojam2 wrote:I can say now that Rubix has listed reads (which we waited for around two days to get!!!) that I can unvote, but if he's so confident I'm scum, why has he listed kirroha as guaranteed town, when so many of us are still a little suspicious? for the number of people, it's hard to get through everyone's comments, the Newbie games are much more civilised.

(read to bottom of page 22)
And you're calling ME opportunistic, BBT??? For reals, bro?

In post 575, tojam2 wrote:And in the past few minutes BBT has vomited the lengthiest chain of quote analyses from his keyboard...

Thanks for backing me up on the sh*t in Rubixxx's reads
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Go suck a brick.
(I will claim if you start wagoning me - crumb (this is literally unsolvable without my key): dgyhutkjmzthu).

Implosion, we also though you might be scum (someone mentioned this earlier) so I'm not going to trust you.

In post 577, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, so first of all he contributed nothing in the first 8 pages. He just fluff posted by doing very little, not super scummy but enough to at least draw my attention.

His first real content (use that loosely) is him saying that he has no reads and everyone is null (). He attempts to provide a real reads-list in because someone asked him to (appeasement?), but it's lacking any sort of useful insight. He writes 3 lines on KTS and doesn't even state a read on him, is it a town read? He says RC could be scum but then again it's D1 so he is null...what??? Again, his read on Kirr is strange (she is a scum read, but scum could also be pushing her wagon and it built quickly).

There is a very clear common factor throughout his reads - a lack of conviction. This obviously allows him to change reads on a whim should he ever need to. All of his reads are null/town, null/scum, town-ish, scum-ish. It's very rare he actually takes a solid stance on someone, this continues for much of the game so far.

is just awful. I feel like I don't need to explain this one.

OK, now we're getting to the good stuff. In , he is playing the newb card hard. Now, I have only just recently finished a game with Rubixx and I can assure you he had no problems getting stuck in. I understand there is a difference between a Newbie game and a Normal, but he is easily capable of transferring what I saw in the Newbie to here (this is the game, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ser_select).

If anyone actually bothers to read Rubixxx's ISO in that game I want you to compare something. Look at Rubixxx's aggressiveness in that newbie and compare it to this one. In the Newbie, it was genuine and off the cuff. Here, it feels forced. The reason I'm bringing this up? Rubixx asked this at the end of our previous game;

In post 537, Rubixxx wrote:I have more questions regarding my play, or rather everyone's perceptions of my play.

1) I didn't want to jinx it, but why did my weird blow-up on post 137 convince everyone I was town? I mean, I was, but how is acting like a shitty baby a town-tell?

I believe Rubixxx is trying to emulate that play in this game. Compare his posting and you can see a clear difference in how he goes about it.

His latest scum reads and votes (, , 5) are all opportunistic and horribly timed.

Lynch Rubixxx Today for a better town!

Okay, but let's get to the meat and potatoes of this response post. BBT thinks I'm scum because he believes I'm """immitating""" my earlier town-tell. I find it interesting that he failed to mention, however, that for most of that game, I was playing a CHARACTER. All that anger had been slowly building up because I wanted to be consistant and not drop character. At the moment of my ragesplosion, all that fell away and I was MYSELF again. How I acted in that one moment is generally how I act as a default. I'm not imitating an earlier town-tell, because the town tell in question was ME BEING MYSELF.

But okay whatever if you want to continue this little circle jerk if idiocy, be my guest. I've got too much SHIT to deal with irl to care how this fucking stupid game turns out. You'll all just be shooting yourselves in the foot if you actually fucking vote me.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Rubixxx »

You were right about one thing though. My posts HAVE been forced, though not because I'm deceiving anyone or anything stupid like that. It's because fucking clinical depression makes EVERYTHING you do forced.

Again, looking back at my newbie ISO, I was pretty active during the first day, but the second day was, like, a third of my total posts. That's because the second day started about the same time this game kicked off, and that's around the same time my depression started creeping back.

My day 2 play is similar if not identical to my play here, and it's not as if I suddenly changed alignments mid-game.

Okay that's all. I have important shit to get to see you in a few hours.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 597, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 595, kirroha wrote:I am inclined to read Rubixxx as town. He's not lying about his depression.

I guess I still don't understand the correlation between these 2 sentences.

What I do see is both times rubixxx has received votes he suddenly becomes very active.

Because I don't want to be lynched, numbnut. I can't be sure of anyone else's role but my own, so of course I'm going to defend myself. Lynching me woild be a major setback for town, so if you're green-aligned, back the FUCK down.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 601, I Am Innocent wrote:See here's my problem. When I'm scum I have that mindset. It's all about not getting lynched.

As town I don't care if I die. My goal is to find scum. If my death helps with that so be it.

I'll make a deal with u, you vote kill with me and I'll stop pressuring u D1. Deal?

Hah, that's a very tempting offer, but how about I make YOU a deal? You take you vote off of me, and I won't make you
suck DEEZ NUTZ
Deal?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Rubixxx »

But seriously, though, I'm not scumreading Kill, so no. No deal, bucko. Also, you've got major scum points for trying to barter my life for someone I think is town. My opinion on Kill might change, but I doubt my impression of YOU will improve.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 608, Expedience wrote:I thought that Rubixxx's constant appealing to real life circumstances to justify his scummy behavior was ridiculously scummy, as well as unethical.

Not all new players are town.

BBT was wondering why I was acting different.

I told him the reason why. Depression.

I had evidence showing that this started up days before anyone ever said something about me, and even in other threads.

It's not me trying to shift focus or make anyone feel guilty for bringing it up. It was a valid question. I'm just asking you guys take my equally valid answer. And if you're going to shit yourself about my virtually-nonexistent meta, go look in my newbie game and see that I was conf town in it, but started slowing down my posting around the same time. BECAUSE I WAS/STILL AM FUCKING DEPRESSED.

And not every newbie is town, but not everyone who SAYS they're a newbie is SCUM. I think you guys should quit while you're ahead; BBT gave up this line of questioning because it's going nowhere. Once again, if you have the town's best interests in mind, you'll drop it. You're already looking hella suspicious to everyone here.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 613, kirroha wrote:Okay, I am a little confused by all the reads flying here and there. So I'll just ask a simple question to everyone here: If you were a Compulsive Vigilante, who is the player that you will shoot tonight and why?

Ink. Or Innocence. Or TJ.

The scummy trifecta.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 575, tojam2 wrote:And in the past few minutes BBT has vomited the lengthiest chain of quote analyses from his keyboard...

(I will claim if you start wagoning me - crumb (this is literally unsolvable without my key): dgyhutkjmzthu).

Implosion, we also though you might be scum (someone mentioned this earlier) so I'm not going to trust you.

I missed that earlier. How interesting! I'm less inclined to vote for Toejam now since it seems like he's implying he's some sort of power role. Were I better at puzzles n shit, I would actually try to solve it before the claim, but I'm not, so I won't.

It's just as well. I was pressuring him mostly because of his inactivity. I bet Ink and Innocence are the real scum!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 540, Rubixxx wrote:Was going to make a super pretty reads list with quotes and shit, but considering

1) Toejam (scumlord)

2) Ink (scum as fuck)

3) Raskolnikov (scummy)

5) Implosion (scum-ish)

7) Taisho (null)

9) BBT (null/town-ish)

11) Nico (towny)

Quick revised list before bed:

1)Ink (scumlord)
The push to get me lynched seemed super shady and opportunistic. And just as a personal aside, eir general tone seems haughty and condescending. Post 530 legit made me want to punch em in the face. "Droned on unnecessarily"? "Literally nobody cares?" Lol fucking get hung, dirt ball. You are literally at the top of my shit list.

2) I Am Innocence (scum as fuck)
Ink's butt buddy / partner in crime. I'd much rather hang him than take him up on his offer to free me and get a wagon going on Killa.

3) Toejam (scummy)
As mentioned earlier, the hint at a breadcrumb made me rethink my position on this person. Maybe that's bad play, as I guess it could be used by scum to scare off aggressors, but it's enough to make me back off. I'm still scumreading their posts, though.

4) Taisho (scum-ish)
Still only have one post... I'm more understanding than some, after all, this is a pretty big thread, but come on! We're not asking for much, just some effort!

5) BBT (null)
Ur a fuckin bully. (Still love ya tho)

6) RadiantCowbells (null/town-ish)
I still can't read you worth a damn, but you get high points for not selling me out. Stay cool, baby.

7) Raskolnikov (null/town-ish)
You've been posting more. Good! You have good stuff to say. I'd still like a little more out of you, though. How about you post your reads list too, huh?

8) Killa (town-ish)
You should post more, me thinks. Just a tad.

9) Implosion (town-ish)
I should have given you more credit - you've been posting a decent amount from the start. And you come off as real legit in your efforts to scumhunt. I realized that judging you based on your push for the Kirro wagon was unfair since I myself pushed it for
fucking stupid
faulty reasons. You get a gold star.

10) Syndesis (towny)
I was going to write a thing but I derped. Uh... keep up the good work...?

11) Nico (towny)
Unchanged.

12) Kirro (town as fuck)
Unchanged.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:40 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Implosion removed their vote. Taisho is at L-1 again. You're okay.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 654, kirroha wrote:
In post 618, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

Okay Radiant that's the fourth vote you've put on BBT today. So do you really see BBT as scum or is this just one of those flirting sessions that inevitably occurs whenever you and BBT are in a game together?

HAH

In post 656, kirroha wrote:
@TheCow: Implosion unvoted Taisho before TJ voted, so Taisho is at L-1 right now.

How come nobody listened when I said that? :c
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 649, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: TaishoGal for Nino

In post 650, tojam2 wrote:I'm going crazy, I swear Nino just posted telling someone to put Taisho at L-1, and now I've lynched him/her because it was all in my head!

At least we don't need a replacement now.

Does anyone else read this as terribly scummy, and an awful attempt to "accidentally" hammer another user? I could be reading too much into it, but idk.

*goes back to watching One Punch Man*
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

For fuck's sake, woman
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Rubixxx »

That's actually some pretty solid reasoning, Innocence. I'm pretty suspicious of Taisho. I just hope I'm not the idiot who drops the hammer and has them flip town. I'm okau with waiting a little while for a claim, but in the advent that Taisho is replaced, it's worth noting that this slot has 2 strikes against it.

Just in case I get bored of waiting, though, I'll go ahead and state my
INTENT TO HAMMER: TAISHO
. I'm gonna give them a maximum of 3 days. It's time we move on from today, real talk.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 681, ink wrote:Rubixxx's reads are really awful, and I think in a scummy way. Like, he kept shifting me up his list just because I continued to call him scum. He puts kirroha at the top of his town reads despite scumreading him before, it seems like it's just because that wagon dissolved. His reads seem an attempt to mirror the overall opinion of his townclique thing (people who yell and spam).

The way he speaks kind of annoys me too, I won't deny that's some part of why I'm voting him.

1) I think that's kind of my style of play. I know MY alignment, so I judge everyone by how they react to me. If I think there's town-motivated reasons for pushing my wagon, I try to convince them otherwise, but don't necessarily think of them as scum for it. A good example would be my read of BBT, who only went from "null/townish" to plain null after our heated exchange(s). And he pushed me waaaay harder than you did.

2) If you're talking about my reads lists, you didn't really go up as more scummy at all. You were #2 on the first list, then Toejam, my #1 scumread, went DOWN on the list. I always thought you were scummy as all hell, bro.

3) About Kirroha... I totally owned up to originally scumreading her for dumb reasons. Once I realized my mistake, I backed off. It had nothing to do with the "public's perception" of her at all.

4) my fucking GOD it's like you're taunting me with how bad you are! Suggesting a policy lynch? Really? At this stage in the game? Get bent, asswipe.

I'm done talking to you. Everyone, can we PLEASE hang this person tomorrow. At best, their play is horrible town. At worst, it's... still pretty horrible scum.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 696, implosion wrote:
In post 687, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 512, TaishoGal wrote:damn you cow why would you do this to me I didn't even read the thread
Gimme a day or two I have to sleep soon.

There's only 2 reasons someone would be upset like this:

1) they're town and not happy starting at L-2
2) they're scum and not happy starting at L-2.

That's such a false dichotomy and it completely sidesteps the question that I asked.

It looks to me like taisho joined this game and has basically read 0 posts because of lack of motivation or other commitments or whatever. I'm not even convinced that she knows she's at l-1.

I really am kind of apathetic about this game right now. I feel like I really haven't gotten what I want to out of this d1. I liked syndesis's tojam vote and I'd join that.

Actually let's just do that for now and see if it gets traction. It really isn't that close to deadline.

VOTE: tojam

I can try looking at kill again but I really just feel like there's going to be a mislynch unless momentum shifts significantly. I Mean bbt might not be but I really don't know how to read him.

I really don't know how people have
strong
scumreads on taisho. Scumreading the slot makes sense but it just doesn't make sense to me that a lack of posting can give you a strong scumread in context. It really feels like the easy mislynch that scum are just letting slide by. The other wagons were built up and torn down pretty quickly; this one has been at l-2 or l-1 for a long time now because we're waiting and no one has really been pushing for anything else very hard. Or at least it doesn't feel like it.

I mean, RC and I started up the ink wagon a while back. I'd much rather lynch em than Taisho tbh. I still think it's kinda shady that she couldn't have even LOOKED at the current VC before poofing AGAIN.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 637, Rubixxx wrote:

I missed that earlier. How interesting! I'm less inclined to vote for Toejam now since it seems like he's implying he's some sort of power role. Were I better at puzzles n shit, I would actually try to solve it before the claim, but I'm not, so I won't.

It's just as well. I was pressuring him mostly because of his inactivity. I bet Ink and Innocence are the real scum!

Those on the Toejam wagon: thoughts on this?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Rubixxx »

It's worth noting that I AM scumreading TJ anyways. He's done some things since my comment that strike me as... odd. But the crumb kinda scares me a little.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Rubixxx »

If you really don't want to read the thread, just ask to be replaced. >_>

Fuck, I'm pissed now. What's even the point if you don't try to win???
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 712, NinoMasaki wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7671464#p7671464]post 710[/url], TaishoGal wrote:
In post 706, I Am Innocent wrote:Why did you react the way you did in your first post? And why are you not claiming?

In all... well not all but most games of Mafia that I've played, if I end up on a lynching stand, I can't dig my way back out
Replacing into a slot that was at L-2 made me not pleased in the slightest (Damn you Cow)

Bad idea.

Just tell us your role, please? It's anti-town to stop trying just because you are on L-2 if you are town.

In post 713, NinoMasaki wrote:If not, just ask Cow to replace you please?

What she said
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 721, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 716, NinoMasaki wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7671033#p7671033]post 702[/url], RadiantCowbells wrote:Because Senpai is fairly sure that this wagon is on town.

Senpai are you scum? ^w^

If you're scumreading me for my behaviour in this game then you have absolutely no idea how to read me.

Does anyone ever know how to read you? :lol:
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay so Taisho basically said "lol I don't care hammer if u want" and I'm sick to fuck of pussyfooting around, so if no one has any big objections, I'm gonna go ahead and lay down the hammer within the hour. Thoughts?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Auuugh, okay. I'll read the entire thread again before making any rash decisions because I'm impatient.

Pedit: @Killf I know you're kidding, but please don't joke about
self harm
, pls. :(
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

how the fuck did I put an "f" instead of a comma... Shit I reeeeeally need to go the fuck to bed rn
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 729, Killthestory wrote:
In post 727, Rubixxx wrote:Auuugh, okay. I'll read the entire thread again before making any rash decisions because I'm impatient.

Pedit: @Killf I know you're kidding, but please don't joke about
self harm
, pls. :(

im not joking bro dont dismiss my feelings

Eep, sorry... I'll stop making an ass of myself now. :(
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

You keep saying "Bro" and all I can think about is

Spoiler:
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

What does "Let's get dis done" mean in this context? What is "this"?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 740, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT's limp body dangling from the noose.

You keep saying BBT's scum, but I don't see it. Could you please lay it out for me? I've been getting a pretty strong town tell on him, even when he was grilling the fuck outta me.

*reread progress is at page 6*
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

K, so I actually have to go. My phone doesn't have anymore data...again. And the only computers I can use to get on here are in the rec, and it's almost curfew sooooooooooo

You guys stay awesome. I'm not sure if I voted for anyone recently, but

unvote
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 743, Rubixxx wrote:

You keep saying BBT's scum, but I don't see it. Could you please lay it out for me? I've been getting a pretty strong town tell on him, even when he was grilling the fuck outta me.

rc pls
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I'm probably gonna hammer the Taisho wagon if no one objects. I'll give it a few hours.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

RC, I know you in particular don't want that, but since no one has made a better case on BBT, my decision is (more or less) final.

I'm going on a bowling trip with some friends, and if nothing of note has happened by the time I get back, the hammer is dropping.

Oh, right.
Intent to hammer: TaishoGal
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Hi, Golden Robster. Claim ASAP. The odds are against you atm. See you guys in a few hours.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 667, TheCow wrote:
Day can be extended if a replacement is required.

Don't pancake guys, we've still got time if need be. Let's be careful of who we vote. IMO, a mislynch is worse than a nolynch.

Robster, I'm glad you're doing your slot justice. No offense to those who had it earlier, but they both did a crap job at defending themselves.

Just out of interest, when did Shortcut/Taisho say they were a 2 shot cop or whatever?

Spoiler: shit nobody cares about
Bowling was fun. Even though the lane we were at broke down like 5 times. I wish I could've gotten drunk, but drinking (or being drunk) isn't allowed on campus, so meh. It's just as well - all they had was gross beer anyways. I prefer "girly" drinks like wine coolers and martinis... Or, if I'm on a budget, cheap vodka + dollar store soda works well, too.

Pedit: Waaah, why won't anyone pay attention to that crumb quote from Toejam I brought up??? ; n;
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Wait, that was Kirroha that said that.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #77) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 792, kirroha wrote:Hi Golden Robster, welcome to the game and really sorry you have to replace in on such an imminent deadline. So your slot previously roleclaimed 2-shot Role Cop, do you confirm or deny that claim?

Okay, so I looked through both Shortcut and Taisho's ISOs and I didn't see either of them claim that??? I mean, I could be wrong, given my... eh-hem...
previous
record of finding shit in posts
(I'm still sorry about that btw urgh I want to kick myself every time I reread that post I'm so fucking stupid fml)
, I'm not sure if I can trust my instincts. Or my eyes.

Please quote the post in question for those of us who are blind and/or dumb as a rock.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #78) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

okay I gotta get off now it is hella late and I am tired as fuck

see you beautiful peoples l8r
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Rubixxx »

I think the IAI wagon is promising since I'm still not willing to lynch KTS, BBT, TGR, or TJ (because of the crumb, if nothing else - I'm still scumreading him like a mofo)

VOTE: IAmInnocent

How many is that?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 851, RadiantCowbells wrote:bandwagon more like badwagon

now vote BBT.

RC maybe if you SUPPORTED WHY YOU THINK BBT IS SCUM, other people would vote with you! :mad:

I JUST finished my first game with him, he acted very similarly there, and he was town. The long lapses of silence don't bother me - he did that last time, too, just like he swooped out of nowhere to make a huge case on his top scumread. Granted, he was wrong in targeting me this time, but hey, town can flub occasionally just like anyone else.

Again, nothing is set in stone, but if you WANT to convince people to vote with you, you HAVE to do more than say "I'm RC. This person is scum. Vote them." It's just not gonna fly, mister man!

Pedit: I do think Innocent was right in thinking we shouldn't out anymore power roles today. At some point, it just helps scum figure out who to target.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Rubixxx »

JSYK, my preferred lynch options for today are IAI and inkay. I was eyeballing the Taisho slot hard, but Robster seems pretty town, so I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. Toejam has his weird crumb thing going on, and no one else really strikes me as scummy. If anyone wants to change my mind, you'd best be prepared to pull some real Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney shit.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 860, I Am Innocent wrote:Yet ur voting me, who has not claimed yet rubixxx

I don't want any more people claiming. Pretty soon it's going to be a mass claim-fest, and I hardly see how that will benefit town in the long run.

In post 861, Golden Robster wrote:The weird crumb shit doesn't make sense to me.

The point of crumbing is to do it in a way that doesn't reveal your crumbing so scum don't know.

Also, what does everybody think about nino and implosion?

Nino seems very town to me. Implosion is drifting into that gray area, but is still generally town in my eyes. That's mostly gut, but I think we have bigger fish to fry - implosion is waaay far down on my to-do list.

I swear my brain is leaking out through my ears. Don't stay up til 4 am playing videogames if you might have to wake up at 9. just trust that the universe hates you enough to make that .001% chance a reality.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 864, I Am Innocent wrote:So why would you vote someone who hasn't claimed? Ur aware I would claim at L-1 right?

I mean, I have to vote for SOMEONE... I guess I'm just not understanding what you're trying to say...? Help me out. Is your defense "don't vote for me because I haven't claimed yet"? Like, you can claim if you want, but I'm just suspicious because if you're scum and claim a PR, you could be fishing for the actual PR to counterclaim?

Eugh I should not be playing this game while high on lack of sleep. I'm gonna pass out for like 5 hours then continue this train of thought.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 867, I Am Innocent wrote:No just when someone says I agree with IAI that they don't want any more claims, I'd assume that means they also think we should vote one of the three other players who have already claimed.

Just a weird contradiction within the same post.

Okay, so I see where you're coming from. I'll clear up my previous, confusing statement.

I think you're scum right now. Like, I'm 75% sure. Just about anything you say won't convince me otherwise. If you claim, I'll just think you're a scum player trying to cover his ass. Just about everyone else I'm reading right now is looking town. I don't want to force any of them to claim because I think that would put them in needless danger for future nights.

Any claim you give probably won't sway me from thinking you're scum. I only don't want you to claim because I'm afraid it would cause a real PR role to counterclaim, which is not something I want. Of course, I can't force anyone to do anything (or not do anything), but I just thought I'd clear up my thinking for those who were curious.

I still need to go to sleep.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 950, I Am Innocent wrote:I'm here.

I just love it how nobody finds it shady that implosion kill and rubixxx are all MIA as we scrounge to find the best town to lynch

Eh-hem.

In post 747, Rubixxx wrote:My phone doesn't have anymore data...again. And the only computers I can use to get on here are in the rec, and it's almost curfew

That's still a thing. Well, you've done a good job convincing me of your towniness by that self vote. You could have been just scum bluffing, but the probability of that seems pretty low.

UNVOTE:

RC, thanks for finally explaining your weird vendetta against BBT. I might actually consider voting for him now.

Does anyone know if we got that extension?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

BTW, hopefully I can get some more data by the end of the week, but until then, posting on the rec/dorm computers is the best I can do. So I probably won't be able to get on until after 4 pm CST. And I still need to go to bed at a sane time at night and wake up early in the morning, so no more late nights like I did two(ish) days ago. Sorry for the hassle. My life's a mess rn.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I fucking told you guys Kill was town! FUCK! Everyone who FoSed them is getting a MAJOR side-eye today!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I agree. RC was the main one pushing the BBT wagon. Lucy, you got some 'splainin to do.

VOTE: RC Cola
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

The only thing that keeps me from calling your claim absolute poppycock is the fact that it'd be incredibly stupid for scum to push a town mislynch so hard and for no apparent reason.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

God damn it, RC, stop breaking my fucking brain
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1068, Golden Robster wrote:What does everybody think about ink?

Also, I'm sensing another contradiction here.

Everybody scumreads RC from his death tunnel on BBT.

But what was the difference between his death tunnel, and IaI's tunnel on Kill?

That's a very good question. Here's the answer in quotes.

Spoiler: Count of all the times RC mentioned BBT: 38; first Feb 8th
In post 35, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm OK with a BBT vote.

Nino you'll let me bus you later right?

VOTE: BBT

In post 70, RadiantCowbells wrote:Kirroha/BBT are my primary scumreads atm.

In post 91, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't think that she's legitimately this concerned, as town, of the BBT wagon.

aka, the posts where she says that she is are faked.

In post 149, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT/Kirroha team easy.

In post 160, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

/shrug PR claim.

In post 171, RadiantCowbells wrote:who wants to bet BBT kill scumteam?

In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:Speaking of like actual policy lynches, can we policy lynch BBT and be done with it?

In post 350, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like it's not even a policy lynch because he's probably actually scum here but still.

In post 352, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 351, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm a leading wagon.

Man, I really should read this game at some point.

Currently pre occupied though, some time soon I promise!

Just lynch this please.

In post 356, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is normal for scum!BBT.

Just lynch him imo.

In post 469, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT is so scum here it blows my mind.

In post 474, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just lynch him. he's scum.

In post 476, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT's scum.

BoP me here.

In post 478, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't need to.

You're scum.

In post 483, RadiantCowbells wrote:Share your BBT read!

In post 491, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 488, NinoMasaki wrote:Poor poor senpai... (。•́︿•̀。)

Do you at least have one main reason why you think BBT is scummy from the beginning of the game?

We still have a week before end of Day 1! Gambatte~ we can all do this.

He's playing a lot like I've seen him play as scum in the past.

In post 514, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

Still very happy with this vote.

In post 596, RadiantCowbells wrote:I agree.

I'm somewhat interested in lynching IaI after that crappy naked vote.

BBT/Ink my favourite lynches at this point in time though.

In post 618, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: BBT

In post 670, RadiantCowbells wrote:Synd, vote BBT with me please.

In post 760, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 756, I Am Innocent wrote:We need two wagons, so unless you were to move to BBT or kill, you should stay put. Force replace ain't going to happen.

Kill dropped a scum tell. He is also playing very safe. Getting a wagon on him is near impossible which also gives me cause for concern.

But the biggest tell is the white knighting. Read the thread and see how many people suspected ink or myself of being scum:

Before we started attacking kill
And after we pushed for him

It is actually quite dramatic the difference.

Pretty sure he is scum. RC and implosion know my track record as town and since they both were among those white knighting kill I'll strongly suggest one of them is scum if kill flips as well. The fact neither are even listening to me causes me great concern too.

With that said tgal is acting scummy too. Why she hasn't replaced out or claimed is beyond me. She is not a bad 2nd choice.

I don't think BBT is scum.

When was I white knighting Kill ever? She's a scumread.

I'm more interested in BBT at this time though.

Define your track record as town. Pick out some games.

In post 764, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't chainsaw defend my scumpartners, I bus them.

I'd vote it over Taisho but it's still not as good as BBT.

In post 798, RadiantCowbells wrote:No, I better be right about BBT.

I have a passing interest in KTS, that's all.

In post 818, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vote BBT with me and I'll say very nice things to you.

In post 851, RadiantCowbells wrote:bandwagon more like badwagon

now vote BBT.

In post 900, RadiantCowbells wrote:if there is a vig they target BBT.

no questions.

In post 919, RadiantCowbells wrote:why can't we do bbt :(

In post 952, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT gets lynched.

In post 956, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 952, RadiantCowbells wrote:BBT gets lynched.

In post 960, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't be scum then.

In post 968, RadiantCowbells wrote:that tactical replace.
you know why I know you're scum? because you've never even considered the possibility that I could be.
you're being a salty caught-for-the-wrong-reasons chinsy coward if you're scum here, which I'm 99% sure you rae.
I'm not voting you for being BBT, I'm voting you for having rolled scum.

In post 971, RadiantCowbells wrote:yes, I super hard drove a BBT lynch as scum citing my meta scumread and went on to win the game. BBT expressed that he thought I might be scum and spent some time pursuing that but gave up and (I believe) ended up townreading me when he died in that game. But he made a serious effort to pursue the avenue of scum!RC and regardless of whether I'm correct that he died townreading me he didn't give me a carte blanche townread.

He has made no real effort to consider the possibility that I'm scum here and given my proficiency as scum and the relentlessness that I've been pushing him I can't imagine him as town reacting in the way he did on this page; a way that basically 100% assumes that I'm town with the tone and the words that he responded to me with. It really doesn't grok, especially when he's been claiming to townread me.

The way he's avoiding the thread and coming back at times that help him as scum feels really bad as well.

In post 972, RadiantCowbells wrote:when he's been claiming to scumread me* aka throwing out 'oh RC could be scum here' but never doing anything about it.

In post 974, RadiantCowbells wrote:Doesn't help that most of my scumreads are ignoring the BBT wagon.

^ like that.

In post 982, RadiantCowbells wrote:They showed up to make sure the lynch didn't get onto BBT though.

In post 984, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vote him now.

put your money where your mouth is sweetie.

In post 986, RadiantCowbells wrote:Note that you're not voting BBT.

Spoiler: Count of all the times IAI mentioned KTS: 33; first Feb 10th
In post 282, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:Scumread: Kirroha, Nino, BBT.

My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I get neither of those feelings from BBT, just the sense of comfortableness that most town members seem to possess when they joke around and type. It's a common thing for town to be so stupid and silly rather than cautious. Cautious = Scum.

In post 277, Killthestory wrote:
In post 276, implosion wrote:
In post 273, Killthestory wrote:I'm saying tunneling the read based off a crumb and not in game behavior hasn't worked out for me, and I was 99 percent sure

Again
That was one crumb
This is an extremely different crumb (again an assumption)
Plus it isn't just the crumb on its own, it's her behavior around the crumb.

once again, similiar situation

im telling you not to tunnel yourself around the basis of the crumb but her inherent actions and goals she's conveying thru her own agenda

Last u mention kirroha u had a scum read of her. Has that changed?

In post 297, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 283, Killthestory wrote:i literally just said it

How about you say it again for those of us to dense to see it.

In post 325, NinoMasaki wrote:To Innocent: Now that it is clear that kirro is town, do you still townread RC-senpai for attacking kirro?

I am actually questioning my earlier town reads on both RC and implosion at the moment. Ink is my strongest town read and I really like his scum hunting efforts. You get ink to swing over to RC and I'll join both of you.

As for rubixxx I don't like how active he started being after I voted him and pointed out his lack of contributions. Still my lone vote isn't doing much there, so I'll move it, but want the group to know it isn't cause I feel any better about his slot.

Ink is totally right about the progression from story's scum to town read on kirroha. There was no natural progression I still don't know exactly what it was that changed it. Willing to join ink here.

unvote rubixxx
Vote killthestory

In post 329, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 326, kirroha wrote:Why is nobody voting Shortcut? His actions make absolutely no sense as town and make plenty of sense as scum. He's ridiculously scummy and the only reason why there's no wagon on him is because he hasn't posted anything in a while since his last scummy post. Come on guys.

Shortcut is another player that deserves a wagon. Not ignoring you, just need to vote in blocs is all. You get ink to join u and I'll vote shortcut as well.

@everybody, current reads/willingness to vote RC, killthestory, rubixxx and shortbutton

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

In post 414, I Am Innocent wrote:Implosion, killer, ?

In post 415, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 389, kirroha wrote:I find it kind of strange that even though generally quite a lot of people seem to agree that Shortcut might be a viable lynch today, it's so hard to form a wagon on him. On the other hand, wagons on BBT and me happened so quickly it's ridiculous. That alone is making me even more inclined to think Short is scum.

Essentially, if a lynch happens way too fast on D1, it's probably town, or scum being bussed. Either way we're playing into scum hands. That's making me iffy about lynching BBT.

Any thoughts on similar struggles to get a kill wagon going.

Interesting how as soon as ink and I have pushed that people start attacking/trying to discredit us.

Makes me feel great about this vote.

In post 463, I Am Innocent wrote:More kill votes please.

In post 566, I Am Innocent wrote:Pretty sure the scum team is kill/rubix/implosion, tho there's a slight chance it could be RC instead of implosion.

In post 567, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 387, Killthestory wrote:
In post 375, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

In post 338, Killthestory wrote:You know what Ink what do you think of Innocent. I need you to be as unbiased as possible as you look through his posts because it seems to be that he's trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.

Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

In post 386, kirroha wrote:My previous post was for implosion.

In post 383, I Am Innocent wrote:Kirroha what's ur read on killthestory?

I didn't have any kind of read on Killthestory, but I get what you mean that his swap from scum!Kirroha to VI!Kirroha was way sudden and I also see no real basis for it. But I still did kind of find his attempts at getting people to pitch in quite genuine. Furthermore, I'm not sure why scum!Kill would want to pick a fight with an Ink/Innocent duo because I can't see what he can potentially get out of it. So I am still not sure about what I'm feeling about his slot. Yet I think at this point I'm damn well convinced that Shortcut is scum and that if Kill is scum too, he'll be scumbuddies with Shortcut.

And wrt Shortcut/Kill:

In post 197, ShortcutButton wrote:VOTE: kirroha

placing my vote where the scum is

You don't like my quote? What a weak statement.

And yet you choose not to respond to it?

What a weak defense

Kill has pointed out one of my beefs with Shortcut, which is that he doesn't really respond to anything and just dismisses everything.

In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

And then you have another explained lynch and then me, which I failed to see how any of your points regarding me were even decent.

Question, do you think Ink's top lynches would be viable mislynches for scum to push?

Anyway I've responded to everything regarding myself, so I'll respond to other shit later when I'm off mobile and not as medicated.

But on the other hand Kill tried to imply that a Shortcut lynch would be a mislynch that scum would be trying to push.

With that said I can potentially see a Shortcut/Kill combo but it's very faint. Innocent, do you think a Shortcut/Kill team is likely?
Also Ink, why did you not agree with my reasons for voting Shortcut ?

I didn't try to imply Short was a mislynch, but instead brought the possibility to play to make a case against said duo. It was, in short, momentum of a semi-scummy post in which wasn't explained that I used to back my case up.

Do note that if Short flips scum I don't see Ink being scum, but I have no mention of Short from Innocent. I don't see Ink double Decker bussing him like that, but as I said, no mention of short from innocent.

In post 464, Killthestory wrote:No I'm good.

Do you guys still see the duo of pressure from these two?

Is it just me or nah?

Please give two instances where I followed ink on a wagon? What's that??? You can't........oh so you were just misrepresenting the whole time. Thanks for the scum claim

In post 568, I Am Innocent wrote:

And how would you KNOW they are mislynches?

In post 601, I Am Innocent wrote:See here's my problem. When I'm scum I have that mindset. It's all about not getting lynched.

As town I don't care if I die. My goal is to find scum. If my death helps with that so be it.

I'll make a deal with u, you vote kill with me and I'll stop pressuring u D1. Deal?

In post 605, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 603, Rubixxx wrote:

Hah, that's a very tempting offer, but how about I make YOU a deal? You take you vote off of me, and I won't make you
suck DEEZ NUTZ
Deal?

That's okay ur reads (if they're not made up) suck

In post 687, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 512, TaishoGal wrote:damn you cow why would you do this to me I didn't even read the thread
Gimme a day or two I have to sleep soon.

There's only 2 reasons someone would be upset like this:

1) they're town and not happy starting at L-2
2) they're scum and not happy starting at L-2

Scum has to fake stuff to dig out of that hole. It's not easy. Be much easier to lurk.

Town on the other hand has a starting point...who are the scum on my wagon. I've seen none of that, I've seen lurking.

I originally thought short was the easy town mislynch, so I avoided that wagon. Kill (and later rubixxx) voting that slot kept me off of it. Rereading kills ISO and that could easily be a bus vote for town cred. Rubixxx my read is starting to waiver a bit. Like I said to ink I'll have a better feel about rubixxx if still alive on day 3.

Implosion if you want to vote kill, I'll be happy to make that t-gals counterwagon with u. I'm sure ink would join us.

In post 719, I Am Innocent wrote:Your last 3 posts have been oh so amazing, not sure how I ever thought u were scum. :roll:

In post 754, I Am Innocent wrote:
unvote taishagal
Vote kill

No longer just a naked vote (and a good counterwagon to the lead)

I'm fine with either

In post 756, I Am Innocent wrote:We need two wagons, so unless you were to move to BBT or kill, you should stay put. Force replace ain't going to happen.

Kill dropped a scum tell. He is also playing very safe. Getting a wagon on him is near impossible which also gives me cause for concern.

But the biggest tell is the white knighting. Read the thread and see how many people suspected ink or myself of being scum:

Before we started attacking kill
And after we pushed for him

It is actually quite dramatic the difference.

Pretty sure he is scum. RC and implosion know my track record as town and since they both were among those white knighting kill I'll strongly suggest one of them is scum if kill flips as well. The fact neither are even listening to me causes me great concern too.

With that said tgal is acting scummy too. Why she hasn't replaced out or claimed is beyond me. She is not a bad 2nd choice.

I don't think BBT is scum.

In post 757, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 165, Killthestory wrote:
In post 73, ShortcutButton wrote:Not confident in BBT because his wagon reached l-2 by page 2. Admittedly he did joke claim scum but it's just that - a joke.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 74, kirroha wrote:

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

Can't get much of a read on anyone else yet. I like Nino, though.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?
VOTE: Kirroha

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

Just because of how quick a wagon hits doesn't mean it should be taken much less seriously or even taken more seriously. It's just simply a wagon. I'm not sure why you used this to have a sense of direction regarding BBT, but I don't feel it's appropriate.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

In post 87, NinoMasaki wrote:She's talkative in a way that isn't cautious about the kind of stuff she posts. She seems cautious about people pushing too hard in RVS, but that's a different thing all together, and she usually is from what I can briefly see from her last game (which is in 2014?) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39545 Sorry I can't phrase it properly, not the best with English, but that gives me a strong "gut" feeling that kirroha is town, at least more than the rest of the people who posted so far.

I agree with her regarding BBT's policy lynch message. Also there is no benefit to town in him saying "I am scum." To say that is very anti-town because it creates confusion and not much else. But then again, scum won't want to draw attention to themself either... So I will try to look at BBT's meta to see if it is something he normally does as a joke or something.

Senpai, if you think kirroha is BBT's buddy, why would you take your vote off BBT (who you think is scum)? Just wondering.

What the fuck? 'She's cautious, but she isn't cautious.' Ok? I mean, like, if you're not confident in RVS pushes you should speak up and truly push your agenda, and I haven't seen Kirroha to be pushing anything as of recently because as you said she's
cautious.
In my mind, scum is the only one to be cautious due to the fact that pushing someone for the right reasons should make you confident, not the opposite. That is, unless you're trying to play a dangerous game of forcing a mislynch from the backround.

Thanks for repeating shit already said.

Votes don't matter when it comes to opinions?

Gut read Nino scum.

In post 100, NinoMasaki wrote:I am not getting the kirroha wagon. /: Am I scum as well for expressing concern over her getting 2 votes? That seems to be the justification and it is feeble.

I am Innocent is suspicious for jumping on kirroha after that random vote without explanation on BBT earlier. Also I would rather not slacken the BBT wagon before BBT gets back. We need answers from him.

Sorry if I am just being slow, but I am really not seeing this. And I am kind of scumreading Innocent now. "Right player"? "Found scum"? You seem way too certain and you hardly posted any reasoning, only jumping aboard what other people have posted which are relatively unconvincing.

You too Innocent, and same question. Why jump from BBT to kirroha? I can't think of any reason for scum to express concern over a BBT lynch unless BBT is also scum. And if you think BBT is also scum, then you will keep voting BBT, because it is better to get the more aggressive scum lynched.

Nope, I don't find Innocent scummy because you don't need a reason to supply a vote, you need a reason to supply a lynch. This is still somewhat RVS, and I'm damn sure that plenty of others have placed down no reason votes. Why does Innocent strike you off when it's a common thing, especially with the use of gutreads on this site?

I'll post more in a second, but I need to take some medicine

Oh yeah this was his second post, 13 mins after his first, and yet he didn't hesitate to hop on the leading wagon.

Need to verify but I believe this was an L-1 vote.

Not the scum tell I saw but got me paying attention to this slot right away.

In post 762, I Am Innocent wrote:

As for rubixxx I don't like how active he started being after I voted him and pointed out his lack of contributions. Still my lone vote isn't doing much there, so I'll move it, but want the group to know it isn't cause I feel any better about his slot.

unvote rubixxx
Vote killthestory

In post 339, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd vote IaI right now.

First time you mention me is shortly after I vote kill.

Look at our last completed game for starters. Implosion was in that too if u need a hint.

In post 769, I Am Innocent wrote:Kill care to provide reads on every player?

In post 847, I Am Innocent wrote:Here's a game where scum claimed a power role D1, I didn't believe it, and scum won (he lived to endgame):

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=58515

News flash, scum fake claim to save themselves.

Kill is still the best lynch.

If you disagree with this than go for golden or kirroha (2 claimed VT)

We are NOT outing any more roles D1.

In post 853, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 73, ShortcutButton wrote:Not confident in BBT because his wagon reached l-2 by page 2. Admittedly he did joke claim scum but it's just that - a joke.

On the basis that I asked questions about BBT? I'm feeling uncomfortable about his suggestion of Nino as a possible policy lynch, so I would be more than happy to vote him if he wasn't already at L-2. I'm curious as to whether Nino considers the same suggestion a scumtell, because that would reaffirm what I'm feeling from his post (i.e. trying to get a soft wagon started on Nino on the basis of 'policy'). Nino had 2 votes on her at that point, so I'm not buying BBT's implied "a wagon isn't going to start on you anyway" excuse.

You like Nino? For what, yelling about how she's not an alt and not actually contributing thus far? And then the fact that you have no scumreads currently when there's plenty to pick apart?

In post 76, kirroha wrote:Not feeling good about BBT but the fact that his wagon moved so fast worries me. There must be scum on that wagon for it to progress as fast as it did.

I need to sleep as well.

In post 85, NinoMasaki wrote:kirroha should be town. I think BBT is bad and you should keep your vote on him senpai.

wtf?

In post 87, NinoMasaki wrote:She's talkative in a way that isn't cautious about the kind of stuff she posts. She seems cautious about people pushing too hard in RVS, but that's a different thing all together, and she usually is from what I can briefly see from her last game (which is in 2014?) http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39545 Sorry I can't phrase it properly, not the best with English, but that gives me a strong "gut" feeling that kirroha is town, at least more than the rest of the people who posted so far.

I agree with her regarding BBT's policy lynch message. Also there is no benefit to town in him saying "I am scum." To say that is very anti-town because it creates confusion and not much else. But then again, scum won't want to draw attention to themself either... So I will try to look at BBT's meta to see if it is something he normally does as a joke or something.

Senpai, if you think kirroha is BBT's buddy, why would you take your vote off BBT (who you think is scum)? Just wondering.

What the fuck? 'She's cautious, but she isn't cautious.' Ok? I mean, like, if you're not confident in RVS pushes you should speak up and truly push your agenda, and I haven't seen Kirroha to be pushing anything as of recently because as you said she's
cautious.
In my mind, scum is the only one to be cautious due to the fact that pushing someone for the right reasons should make you confident, not the opposite. That is, unless you're trying to play a dangerous game of forcing a mislynch from the backround.

Thanks for repeating shit already said.

Votes don't matter when it comes to opinions?

Gut read Nino scum.

In post 100, NinoMasaki wrote:I am not getting the kirroha wagon. /: Am I scum as well for expressing concern over her getting 2 votes? That seems to be the justification and it is feeble.

I am Innocent is suspicious for jumping on kirroha after that random vote without explanation on BBT earlier. Also I would rather not slacken the BBT wagon before BBT gets back. We need answers from him.

Sorry if I am just being slow, but I am really not seeing this. And I am kind of scumreading Innocent now. "Right player"? "Found scum"? You seem way too certain and you hardly posted any reasoning, only jumping aboard what other people have posted which are relatively unconvincing.

You too Innocent, and same question. Why jump from BBT to kirroha? I can't think of any reason for scum to express concern over a BBT lynch unless BBT is also scum. And if you think BBT is also scum, then you will keep voting BBT, because it is better to get the more aggressive scum lynched.

Nope, I don't find Innocent scummy because you don't need a reason to supply a vote, you need a reason to supply a lynch. This is still somewhat RVS, and I'm damn sure that plenty of others have placed down no reason votes. Why does Innocent strike you off when it's a common thing, especially with the use of gutreads on this site?

I'll post more in a second, but I need to take some medicine

Kill when did ur read on me change again?

In post 872, I Am Innocent wrote:Niño do you consider kill off limits due to his fake claim ?

In post 874, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 770, Killthestory wrote:
In post 769, I Am Innocent wrote:Kill care to provide reads on every player?

i only provide reads on people i scumread

otherwise i hate readslist

Refused earlier for reads too.

Who prefers not to give reads?

Who usually fake claims power roles to give them self an extra day or two in the game?

Who omgus'd me an ink so hard when we pushed him.

Who quietly parked his vote on tgal and disappeared from the thread.

Who is most likely scum D1?

Town please just trust me on this one.

In post 875, I Am Innocent wrote:His quick L-2 vote on kirrohah in his 2nd post of the game after being MIA for a while.

To his unexplained 180 town read of kirrohah.

To the perfect fake claim to a frequent scum role (roleblocker)

The guys game is textbook scum

In post 876, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 785, Raskolnikov wrote:I guess bbt wagon isn't viable

VOTE: TaishoGal L-1

Interesting vote after kill wagon gets to l-3

If/when kill flips scum please look at this slot too

In post 877, I Am Innocent wrote:Guys a no lynch is terrible. Either vote me or kill at this point. I know golden has one more vote than kill at this point, but this kill/IAI drama needs to be settled today.

In post 925, I Am Innocent wrote:I would have expected if we were getting close to scum that kill and/or implosion would be coming out of the woodwork :-/

In post 926, I Am Innocent wrote:
unvote kill
Vote IAI

Going with a kill/implosion/rask scum team

Also watch out for rubixxx. Syn is probably town

Good luck town

In post 929, I Am Innocent wrote:And please please please lynch scum kill D2

IAI out

In post 937, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 935, Raskolnikov wrote:IAI I think you're town now but you're wrong about me. If you intend to trade your life 1 for 1 like this we'll actually just straight up lose the game.

I don't know if we have the votes to avoid no-lynch at this point :/

Prove me wrong and vote kill tomorrow

In post 950, I Am Innocent wrote:I'm here.

I just love it how nobody finds it shady that implosion kill and rubixxx are all MIA as we scrounge to find the best town to lynch

In post 1016, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1011, implosion wrote:synd or rask maybe? Idk. They've both felt vaguely town to me too though. I could be wrong on either of them or rubixxx. Or kts. Like it really could be anyone. Or even no one, possibly. It's also possible that scum were lurky near deadline so they just didn't hop on. Although ink is the only person who didn't post after you got wagoned.

So you just voted kill before me, yet he is the least likely to be scum on my wagon?

RC started FoSing BBT hard, and basically as soon as the game started, almost relentlessly. IAI was similarly tenacious about Kill, but that seemed to happen organically - he asked a few questions to build a case, and then drove it hard once he felt his gut was in the right place. I know it's just his style, but the meat and potatoes of RC's posts were essentially "vote BBT - just trust me". So that's the bulk of what people remember.

That's my theory, anyway.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1070, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 1068, Golden Robster wrote:But what was the difference between his death tunnel, and IaI's tunnel on Kill?

IaI's deathtunnel is technically more AI than RC's as RC does it a fair amount as both alignments (disclaimer, I don't know IaI meta).
I was scumreading IaI yesterday but his play around deadline and pretty much offering himself as a lynch when he really didn't have to makes him near-conf town to me.

I'll get more into this game in ~2 days.

Same here.

In post 1050, ink wrote:
In post 1037, Golden Robster wrote:VOTE: Ink

You need to get in here because you've done shit all. Where were you during the deadline?

That vote can easily change to rask/syndesis

I was busy in real life.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

In post 1041, Rubixxx wrote:I fucking told you guys Kill was town! FUCK! Everyone who FoSed them is getting a MAJOR side-eye today!

Reminder that Rubixxx whiteknighted both Killthestory and BBT, and probably thinks that this makes him look town.

In post 1052, ink wrote:
In post 1046, Rubixxx wrote:The only thing that keeps me from calling your claim absolute poppycock is the fact that it'd be incredibly stupid for scum to push a town mislynch so hard and for no apparent reason.

Actually, Rubixxx is worse.

wow
wow
wow

ink don't you fUCKING start with me today I am legit not in the mood for your bullshit

you know what, no. I say we lynch em today instead. RC can fucking wait. I have no idea how you've been skating by unchecked all this time, but it ends TODAY.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Inkay

*in b4 "HURRR THAT MAKES U CONF SCUM"*
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 533, ink wrote:Nice, a wagon.

If we're efficient about it, we could lynch him on this very page!

like seriously how is this still alive

I wouldn't feed my DOG this piece-of-shit post
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1077, Syndesis wrote:@
Rubixxx
: tell me why scum RC would deathtunnel a townie. (This is not a rhetorical question.)

I essentially said it was something a scum player would NOT do, but RC corrected me by saying it's something he HAS done before as scum, which quite honestly left me stumped about how to respond.

His entire essence is the embodiment of WIFOM, so I'm not even going to touch trying to argue him either way with a 9 foot pole. I WILL, however, say my scum read on him remains because of it because... fuck if I know. With RC, I sometimes feel like you just have to guess one way or the other and stick to it, because it's not like anything about his play is EVER purely pro-town or pro-scum.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1046, Rubixxx wrote:The only thing that keeps me from calling your claim absolute poppycock is the fact that it'd be incredibly stupid for scum to push a town mislynch so hard and for no apparent reason.

In post 1047, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've done the exact same thing to the exact same person as scum before.

That's not why you should townread me.

See?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1124, Syndesis wrote:When tojam calls attention to his crumb, he's a PR. When you do the same, you're a VT. I don't follow. beeboy hasn't made me feel much better about the slot though and I re-isoed tojam and now I remember how much I disliked him hmmm but he's V/LA so I'll stick to prodding ink.

This is the main reason I'm skeptical about beeboy being our lynch target for today, although I feel I would definitely need more content to come to any big decisions about it. For now I'm okay for sticking with ink as my main vote.

@Kirroha, did you ever think maybe ink jumped off your wagon for towncred? Just sayin'.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Also, RC, I feel like you're trying to pull a particularly ballsy gambit right now, and it isn't going to fly. I'm okay with letting you slide for today, but if you're still alive by tomorrow, you are my #1 priority.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Um, I might've used the wrong term. Brb, checking the wiki
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

IDK, I can't find a gambit that matches exactly what I think he's doing, but the term just kinda feels right, so I'm leaving it. Anyone who disagrees can fite me
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

The whole "I'm so good as scum, you couldn't possibly catch me if I was ACTUALLY scum, therefore if you feel like I'm scum, I'm probably town" argument stinks more than mayo that's been left out in the sun for a week. He said himself that as town he rarely makes it to day 3, so if he survives the night AGAIN, by his own words, he's probably scum. The only reason I don't think he died last night is because Kill was forced to roleclaim, thus making them a sounder target.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, I'm gone for the night, so nobody freak out if I don't respond to something right away. Hopefully (!) my phone should be turned on by tomorrow (!!!)

Spoiler: TMI
Maaan I am gonna watch SO much porn you guys don't even know.

^^^ Don't read that. I warned you. ^^^
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, so the phone thing didn't work out... again.... but I mean, it doesn't look like much is happening anyway, so whatever.

It seems like the two main wagons are on ink (L-3) and beeboy (L-1), who is also V/LA.

It seems a little early to be putting someone at L-1, especially considering Beebs probably isn't even here to react to the pressure? I don't want someone jumping in and laying down a derphammer.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1150, ink wrote:
In post 1126, Rubixxx wrote:@Kirroha, did you ever think maybe ink jumped off your wagon for towncred? Just sayin'.

Try to be more concrete abou things like this, e.g. "ink probably jumped off the wagon for towncred"; leave out the "did you ever think", "maybe", etc . Otherwise it sounds like you're throwing shade, and you'll get scumread for it.

In post 1151, ink wrote:
In post 1127, Rubixxx wrote:Also, RC, I feel like you're trying to pull a particularly ballsy gambit right now, and it isn't going to fly. I'm okay with letting you slide for today, but if you're still alive by tomorrow, you are my #1 priority.

You don't need to say things publicly like this. Contrary to what you seem to think, having accurate reads doesn't make you look much more town. If you want RadiantCowbells to tone it down or something, just post it in daytalk.

In post 1152, ink wrote:
In post 1130, Rubixxx wrote:IDK, I can't find a gambit that matches exactly what I think he's doing, but the term just kinda feels right, so I'm leaving it. Anyone who disagrees can fite me

No, you were right the first time. A gambit does accurately describe claiming VT suddenly as scum.

Real talk, this is probably a scumslip.

How the FUCK are you still alive
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1156, ink wrote:
In post 1142, Rubixxx wrote:It seems like the two main wagons are on ink (L-3) and beeboy (L-1), who is also V/LA.

*checks box for "IIOA" on my MafiaScum Offical Scumtell Form™*

Please lynch this fucker.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I can't even.

the rage is sapping my ability to reason.

brb taking up smoking
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I'm trying not to slip into a Kuribo-esque explosion of rage. I can't even explain why e's pissing me off this badly.

No, wait, I know. It's that smarmy, smug little "I've got this all figured out because I'm the absolute shit" attitude. That "I'm gonna death tunnel you because apparently I think my word is law" mindset.

Bruh. Please, PLEASE get your head out of your ass and actually play the fucking game right, would you? You were SO sure Kill-La-Kill was scum - just like you're SO sure I'm scum. You were wrong before, and you're wrong again.

I don't know what crawled up your ass and died, but KINDLY fish it out, and when you want to do some REAL scum hunting, call me up. At this point I have no idea if you're actually scum or just shit-for-brains town, but I'm actually fairly convinced you're the former. In that case, congrats - you're actually doing a pretty decent job at pushing me to total poop-on-the-walls ragesanity.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1175, Raskolnikov wrote:Can everybody who's townreading gr beyond a weak lean please explain to me why so I can see if I missed/ didn't see it, or if I just disagree. Thanks.

Gimme a sec.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, but I was just glancing over their ISO and I already have a pretty good idea of why. GR's predecessors were mostly scumread for their inactivity, but GR has been nothing but involved and engaging from the very start. I learned in my first newbie game not to scumread people based on their previous slot owner's stupidity, so that's the main reason I've decided to back up off of them.

ISO dump is going to be me quoting things that read strongly in either direction - GO
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Spoiler: lol iso adventures
In post 793, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 792, kirroha wrote:Hi Golden Robster, welcome to the game and really sorry you have to replace in on such an imminent deadline. So your slot previously roleclaimed 2-shot Role Cop, do you confirm or deny that claim?

Why the fuck did my predecessor claim 2-shot role cop?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Claiming VT.

Could just be the fact that we'd just gone over why claiming VT is a viable claim while grilling Kirroha, but this post just seemed kinda... idk. Predictable? Iunno.

In post 797, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 794, Golden Robster wrote:I need a summary of the reasons people are voting me ASAP.

In post 794, Golden Robster wrote:I need a summary of the reasons people are voting me ASAP.

+1

Dat townie frustration tho. Been there, m8.

In post 801, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 799, Syndesis wrote:I find it interesting that when I naked vote Kill, a wagon suddenly forms, but when I naked vote anyone else, everyone gets on my case.

Trying to figure out why I was voting Kill in the first place...

Are you implying that the kill wagon is a mislynch?

Interesting that you say that when you've been the one leading the wagon.

Do I detect a slight contradiction in motives here?

+1

Good points, solid reasoning.

In post 804, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 802, kirroha wrote:@Robster

Reasons:
* Ridiculous amount of lurking from both your predecessors,
* Ridiculous amount of sheeping from both your predecessors,
* Your predecessors both replacing out whenever there is a bit of a wagon going on them,
* No real opinions or even reasons for voting anybody,
* Subtle buddying.

Could always be touchy town, but I wasn't buying it with all that jumpiness.

Can't really deal with the first four reasons.

Who was I "subtly buddying"?

Give me a name.

+1

Iunno. Gut. *shrugs*

In post 821, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 623, Raskolnikov wrote:
BBT
"Town as fuck"

Kirroha

would not like to lynch

Ink
IAI
TJ
?Rubixxx

would be ok lynching

Raskolnikov
Taishogal (formerly ShortcutButton)

would like to lynch

KTS
RC
implosion
Syndesis

???

Nino

You put RC in your scum pile.

And yet you're voting with him on BBT?

And curiously enough, you haven't even placed BBT in your scum pile.

In fact, you left him out entirerly.

I'm sensing a contradiction here as well.

Care to explain?

+1

Again, some really solid reasoning from GR. It looks like they're legit trying to solve this case.

In post 829, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 827, ink wrote:At the moment the people I think are most likely to be scum are:
Killthestory
Rubixxxx
TaishoGal (only if Killthestory is town)
RadiantCowbells

And either Raskolnikov or Tojam or someone if I'm wrong about scum being in the above.

This statement is completely pointless. You listed off four lynch targets, two of them already have a wagon going, added an assumption in (if Kill flips town, Taisho is scum) and then proceeded to say "oh if i'm wrong, it's these two."

How is that helpful?

+1

If only because of my vendetta against ink
For good reasoning.

In post 841, Golden Robster wrote:Tojam

- Torn between BBT and Kiro lynch
- Asks if Rask has done anything useful
- FoS Rubixxx and scum lean on syndesis and shortcut
- Jumps on the wagon for my slot
- Wanted a policy lynch on my previous replacement

In post 400, tojam2 wrote:Has Raskolnikov done anything useful yet?
That video is part of the reason we have 15 pages of sh1t and 1 page of info.

In post 531, tojam2 wrote:You wanted reads:

Syndesis - still no reason for vote (please quote if I missed it). - slight scum lean
RC - please shut up, but actually doing useful stuff, the argument with BBT has provided lots of new info. - null
BBT - for the recent bout of inactivity, there's not much to go on. - null
Rubixxx - how long have we been waiting for those reads. - scum lean VOTE: Rubixxx (he's my best shot).
Shortcut - giving up his slot in hope the next person can recover it - scum lean

In post 649, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: TaishoGal for Nino

In post 709, tojam2 wrote:I still don't think the policy replacement is a bad idea though.

25 posts is nothing; will you stop lurking and actually do shit.

Overall,
null scum lean
. The lack of activity is the main thing that worries me + the fact that we seem to be ignoring these players in favour of the major wagons. I'm getting a funny feeling that all three of these major wagons are mislynches but w/e.

+1

Again, I doubt Scum would invest so much time into trying to solve this game. ISOs are pretty labor-intensive, at least imho. *lazy*

In post 888, Golden Robster wrote:I DONT GET UNDERSTAND WHY I AM BEING SCUM READ.

MY PREDECESSOR IS MY PREDECESSOR

I CANT DO SHIT ABOUT THAT

+1

I have a weak spot for towny frustration. Although I realize making that apparent is probably a bad idea since scum can really try to play it up now...

In post 891, Golden Robster wrote:Are we seriously ignoring Rask, whose apparently content with jumping off the BBT wagon to the Kill wagon and then to the IaI wagon and finally my wagon.

Are we seriously ignoring Syndesis, who lead the IaI wagon and started it without evidence.

Are we seriously ignoring Tojam who crumbed a role and publicly told us that he has a pr role.

Are we seriously ignoring BBT whose content in saving his own ass and outright publicly stating that the other wagons are completely fine in order to save his own ass.

Okay, so I give full points for effort, but this post feels like NO DON'T LYNCH ME LOOK AT THESE OTHER PEOPLE - one of which is conf town. Not to mention they got Rask's vote history wrong, as Rask pointed out later.

In post 942, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 941, tojam2 wrote:VOTE: BBT Well it's worth a try, I'll replace out overnight, I don't have enough time for this game, good luck town, thanks for a good game scum, bye!!

holy shit this dies

+1

My sentiments, exactly.

In post 1068, Golden Robster wrote:What does everybody think about ink?

Also, I'm sensing another contradiction here.

Everybody scumreads RC from his death tunnel on BBT.

But what was the difference between his death tunnel, and IaI's tunnel on Kill?

I don't know why, but it feels like they're asking an obvious question just to act engaged. I've mentioned before that a big reason people were side-eyeing RC for his death tunnel is because he started it earlier and pushed it more, but also because he's notorious for making naked votes and asking those around him to "just trust him". At least IAI tried to back up his scumread with evidence - RC doesn't even bother. Again, that doesn't automatically make him SCUM, but it makes sense that more people would scumread him more than they would for IAI for the same offence.

In post 1122, Golden Robster wrote:One/Two scum in ink/Rask/syn

Beeboy is v/la till Monday so he won't be here to answer our questions

I'd rather focus on someone whose actually here like ink

+1

Not much I can add here. Well, I COULD add something, but it wouldn't be very nice.

In post 1140, Golden Robster wrote:Can we pressure someone whose actually here?

Ink has done nothing except latch onto obvious mislynches

1. He jumped on my wagon, clearly pushing for it (doesn't help that most of my scumreads were on my wagon)
2. He voted for RC who was obviously scummy after his deathtunnel on bbt

+1
+0.5

Obviously they get points for side-eyeing my number one scum candidate, but #2 seems kinda....... faulty, maybe? Why does voting someone who was acting scummy make you scummy in turn? I don't get it. Under that logic, I should be scumread, too.

In post 1157, Golden Robster wrote:ink is a lot more level-headed then I thought; i retract my previous statement

just doing some reaction tests :<

the first two posts were evidently me checking if you were paying attention; scumslip about jumping on my wagon when in actual fact, you haven't voted me for the entirety of the game

the last post in more clearer wording,

Do you think RC is scum after that deathtunnel on bbt?

And who would his scumbuddies be?

DA FUQ MAN. Why are you backing off so much because of a few sucky posts by Inkay (no offense)??? I don't get why that cleared eir name at all - even a little bit. Keep your vote on em - I'm dead certain they're scum atm

In post 1158, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1153, I Am Innocent wrote:Ink what's ur read on GR?

I presume you townread Ink considering you're asking for his opinion?

Prior to Kill and his flip, you thought the scumteam was something like Kill/implosion/rask

In post 926, I Am Innocent wrote:
unvote kill
Vote IAI

Going with a kill/implosion/rask scum team

Also watch out for rubixxx. Syn is probably town

Good luck town

What about now?

+1

Yes, good. More of this, please.

In post 1159, Golden Robster wrote:And can you reiterate why syn is town, i'm not quite understanding what i'm missing here about your read of syn?

He has done nothing but start wagons without proper reasoning and lurk for most, if not the entirety of the game having missed the deadline.

The fact that he's also on the same wagon as me alarms me.

+1

That's a solid point about Synd. I townreading them earlier because of something ballsy they did, but that was forever ago, and you're right - they haven't added much since then. I will seriously give Synd a once-over due to your observation.

Positive, "towny" points:
+11.5

Negative, "scummy" points:

Total:
+7.5
(pretty fucking town imo)

I will concede that most of the positive points come from the previous day. Today they've been pretty null read, but meh.

Does this explain my perspective a little better, Rasky?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1152, ink wrote:
In post 1130, Rubixxx wrote:IDK, I can't find a gambit that matches exactly what I think he's doing, but the term just kinda feels right, so I'm leaving it. Anyone who disagrees can fite me

No, you were right the first time. A gambit does accurately describe claiming VT suddenly as scum.

I was about to leave and reread this by accident and got mad all over again.

I want you to explain how the FUCK that can even be misconstrued as a fucking scum slip. You are really reaching here.

Okay, okay, I'm done. Goodnight everybody.

Except for you, ink.

I want you to have a shitty night. >8C
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1185, implosion wrote:
Also rubixxx is cementing himself as town. Although I feel like this:
No, wait, I know. It's that smarmy, smug little "I've got this all figured out because I'm the absolute shit" attitude. That "I'm gonna death tunnel you because apparently I think my word is law" mindset.

should also apply to RC's play yesterday.

The difference being that RC has the experience to back it up. Ink joined AFTER me, and my own experience level is an absolute joke. You think I'm gonna take that "I know everything" attitude from someone newer than I am??? The FUCK I am.

That isn't to say RC isn't right about everything - just look at what happened with BBT. But the arrogance is at lease SOMEWHAT justified with him. Inkay is just... God, don't get me started - I can already feel the fury bubbling up again.

TL;DR: INK, IF YOU'RE REALLY TOWN, LISTEN TO THIS
You are NOT God's gift to scumhunting worldwide. In this game, NO ONE knows EVERYTHING, especially town. All we know for sure is what our own alignment is and that scum is lurking. That's IT. If you ever become dead set that "THIS PERSON IS LIKELY SCUM" and start scumreading everything they do for bullshit reasons, you're setting yourself up for failure. Get it in your head that you'll never really know a person's alignment until they flip, unless you're a cop or something. And if you WERE a cop, there's no way in hell you would think I'm scum, so I doubt that's the case.

If you're town, work with me to find who the REAL scum is, please. If you're scum... well... carry on I guess? :? The fuck do I care lol
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1208, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: beeboy

DID YOU JUST DERPHAMMER AGAIN

BRUH

SERIOUSLY

WAS THAT A HAMMER VOTE??? IF THAT WAS A HAMMER VOTE, I SWEARRRRR TO CHRIST.

*sobs* Why does this keep happening to meeeeee...? ; n;
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

What does that have to do about you hammering BEEBZ????? ;; ___;;
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #114) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I see what you mean though - about my dig at ink's experience. I understand that their experience is actually much more than my own now (since eir main has been here since july 2015), but I still don't think that gives them the right to strut around acting like I'm scum just because e THINKS so, when e's already been wrong once (Kill Bill). And eir experience is still just a drop in the bucket when compared to RC, who's been here since Feb 2013.

Rask, while I have you, what did you think about my ISO dump on GR?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #115) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

okay hold on though, because, SERIOUSLY, I think Rask already hammered in Jbeebz
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #116) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1202, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1072, beeboy wrote:IKIKIKIK I am doing nothing but I am going \/LA soon I promise on monday I will read this game.
It feels pointless to read and then go \/LA. I forgot I was going to detroit when I replaced in :/ I also expected the day to start faster.

It's Monday.

vote beeboy

L-1 peeps

In post 1208, Raskolnikov wrote:VOTE: beeboy
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #117) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

WHY IS EVERYONE SUDDENLY SO QUIET I WILL SET FIRE TO THIS THREAD DONUT TEST ME

ah, fukkit. I'm going to bed. Here's hoping the thread is still open when I get back tomorrow. Dueces
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #118) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Dudes*
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

DEBUTS**
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

DEUCES, GOD DAMN IT
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

waaah my friend's phone hates me. ; n;
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

okay but goodnight for real now.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:24 am

Post by Rubixxx »

Prodge.

Sorry guys the school server blocked MS again. Doing this on a friend's phone. I hate my lifeee
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Rubixxx »

I will say that last I remember, I thought Implosion was town tho. Also sorry, I really thought that was a hammer :(
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Okay, my school server is bipolar or something because MS is unblocked again. lol ok sure

Going to be going in depth again, gimme a sec.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Quick read list for all the single ladies:

Spoiler: derp
VOTE INK YOU NINCOMPOOPS. I guess Beeboy is also an option.

Goognight.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

GOODNIGHT*

wow fuck me sideways with a rusty spork
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1283, ink wrote:My scumreads are RC, Rubixxx, Syndesis and Nino.

In post 1183, Rubixxx wrote:I have a weak spot for towny frustration. Although I realize making that apparent is probably a bad idea since scum can really try to play it up now...

In post 1183, Rubixxx wrote:Dat townie frustration tho. Been there, m8.

Any town player reading Rubixxx as town for his obscene emotional overreactions to my posts is being fooled. He's pretending to take me calling him scum as insults, and attacks me on the basis that I should be lynched for being such a horrible and mean person. He doesn't present any arguments about me being scum, because he knows I'm not. The quoted posts show that he knows exactly why he's being townread.

In post 1292, implosion wrote:I'm really having trouble motivating myself to sort out my weak townreads. Gut says RC is town right now. I feel like I have a pretty tenuous basis for reading him at all though.
I just can't really see anything in ink's iso that makes me feel strongly. I don't really see what Rubixxx does. But he's certainly not a townread.
He just looks like one of those players who has a very abstruse playstyle. Synd and Rask both consistently do things that make me feel slightly town. Like, I can potentially see what GR is saying about Syndesis, but associative tells without flips are almost universally weak just because of statistics. Syndesis' posts feel genuine in general. Like her most recent reads list. The way she talks about her townreads feels like a townie who's having trouble sorting things out. Rask's general affect also feels town.

Okay, well, I generally prefer not to listen to anything else ink has to say about me, but if other people can't see why I consider him a total sunnuvabitch, that's a problem.

I will go ISO dump on him in few. Don't go nowheres.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1300, Rubixxx wrote:

In post 1183, Rubixxx wrote:I have a weak spot for towny frustration. Although I realize making that apparent is probably a bad idea since scum can really try to play it up now...

Any town player reading Rubixxx as town for his obscene emotional overreactions to my posts is being fooled. He's pretending to take me calling him scum as insults, and attacks me on the basis that I should be lynched for being such a horrible and mean person. He doesn't present any arguments about me being scum, because he knows I'm not. The quoted posts show that he knows exactly why he's being townread.

In post 1292, implosion wrote:I'm really having trouble motivating myself to sort out my weak townreads. Gut says RC is town right now. I feel like I have a pretty tenuous basis for reading him at all though.
I just can't really see anything in ink's iso that makes me feel strongly. I don't really see what Rubixxx does. But he's certainly not a townread.
He just looks like one of those players who has a very abstruse playstyle. Synd and Rask both consistently do things that make me feel slightly town. Like, I can potentially see what GR is saying about Syndesis, but associative tells without flips are almost universally weak just because of statistics. Syndesis' posts feel genuine in general. Like her most recent reads list. The way she talks about her townreads feels like a townie who's having trouble sorting things out. Rask's general affect also feels town.

Okay, well, I generally prefer not to listen to anything else ink has to say about me, but if other people can't see why I consider
em
a total sunnuvabitch, that's a problem.

I will go ISO dump on him in few. Don't go nowheres.

Fix'd.

@ink: Hush, u
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

First off, I tried to be fair and award points for things I thought were actually townie, but... well, you'll see.

Spoiler: ISO's Adventure in Mafialand
In post 106, ink wrote:
In post 21, kirroha wrote:
In post 20, ShortcutButton wrote:well that was easy.

Trying to get an easy mislynch, scum?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ShortcutButton

So, kirroha is scum and BBT is town?

Also consistent with this is the way she doubtcasts those on BBT's wagon.

I'm not subtracting a point for the FoS towards Kirroha, since I myself FoSed her for a reeeeally dumb reason, but rather because I don't get eir reasoning, like, at all here.

In post 110, ink wrote:
In post 107, kirroha wrote:
In post 106, ink wrote:
Also consistent with this is the way she doubtcasts those on BBT's wagon.

Good job with the misrepresentation. That was an RVS joke vote, and it was on someone on
Nino's
wagon, not BBT's.

My friend, that is no misrepresentation!

I was referring to this post:

The ones who are sheeping Radiant and jumping from BBT to me right away are all not looking good, but looking even scummier are those who hopped in and voted me for no reason.

VOTE: ink for the blatant misrepresentation of my post. That's scummy as hell.

How shallow. There's little scum motivation in any of the actions in this quote, and I didn't perform any of them regardless.

Again, eir reasoning is like... way beyond me. Like... what were you even trying to say here, pardner? I honestly have no fucking clue.

In post 111, ink wrote:
In post 108, kirroha wrote:
In post 106, ink wrote:So, kirroha is scum and BBT is town?

Oh look! I found BBT's scumbuddy.

"bbt is scummy"
"actually idk maybe he's town b/c wagon speed"
"i found bbt's scum partner"

+1

Okay, so finally there's a piece of logic I can actually follow and understand. I think Kirroha was townie flailing at this point, but it does look pretty suspicious, and is probably the conclusion I would have drawn at the time.

In post 113, ink wrote:
In post 112, ink wrote:Also, your page one fake townslip is incredibly laughable.

Like, I have absolutely no clue how you expected that to work at all.

fixed

We'll get back to this one later...

In post 114, ink wrote:
In post 109, kirroha wrote:
In post 54, kirroha wrote:I'm kind of seeing Nino's point about BBT's policy lynch suggestion, though I'm not sure if it's a scumtell. Pg2 implications of viable lynches before half of the players have even confirmed just doesn't sit well with me.

Just to clarify, this is referring to BBT's suggestion to policy lynch Nino, not concern over a potential lynch of BBT. Suggesting to policy lynch a newbie is never a good thing and BBT doesn't sit well in my books for doing that. But I was also curious as to what Nino thought about BBT afterwards, which was why I asked.

In fact, the fact that BBT's wagon shifted so quickly elsewhere all of a sudden makes me think that there was scum on his wagon (and now on mine). First distance, then shift targets to a mislynch. This is if BBT is scum.

You should self-vote.

In post 115, ink wrote:I actually read some of kiarrhoea's past games, and his play as town strikes me as scummy in similar ways as his play here does. All I can feel about his scum play is that it's even worse.

So I'm not giving as much weight to all the "wagon sped xd shepping". The main thing keeping my vote where it is right now is the "guys, just wondering as an aside btw is their scum daytalk im just asking for a friend??". Complete garbage.

+1

Meh, I'll give you this one. It's got okay reasoning.

In post 214, ink wrote:UNVOTE: kirroha

The more I ruminate on this, the more I think that kirroha legitimately townslipped. Let's re-read!

+1

So I had to go back to see if this was before or after the wagon on Kirroha died down, but it was actually before. Posts like this actually make me wonder if ink is legit town death tunneling me for no reason. But I doubt it you fucking sleaze-ball.

In post 225, ink wrote:

I need to sleep as well.

wtf?

I think this vote is terrible, and not just because I'm now reading kirroha as town. Killthestory's efforts to justify her vote are very poor.

Perhaps the main thing I dislike here is how the confidence just feels... wrong, but it's difficult to quantify this.

The quoted post is more an attempt to attack kirroha than to show why they're scum.

VOTE: Killthestory

And theeeen, we go from one mislynch wagon to the other. Right. Because of-fucking-course. And this one is conf town! Oh lawdy.

In post 227, ink wrote:RadiantCowbells' posts give me a non-specific bad feeling. He hasn't done anything that gives me strong town feelings, either. I'm sure the joking about being scum wasn't intended seriously regardless of his alignment, but I can't shake the feeling that most of these posts have been an attempt to distract us from reading him.

Kirroha's seemed quite town, actually.

I think that implosion, I Am Innocent, and NinoMasaki are town.

Rubixxx's reads are weird and I'm not sure what he's doing, but I like his self-assured tone.

I like some of ShortcutButton's posts, and dislike others.

+1

In post 245, ink wrote:BBT isn't even scummy at all.

If he's being wagoned during RVS for claiming scum then like, okay, fine. But that's ultimately null and he's done almost nothing else indicative enough to warrant seriously considering lynching him.

+1

Basically.

In post 315, ink wrote:
In post 225, ink wrote:

I need to sleep as well.

wtf?

I think this vote is terrible, and not just because I'm now reading kirroha as town. Killthestory's efforts to justify her vote are very poor.

Perhaps the main thing I dislike here is how the confidence just feels... wrong, but it's difficult to quantify this.

The quoted post is more an attempt to attack kirroha than to show why they're scum.

VOTE: Killthestory

[Citation needed]

It's an opinion. Your efforts to justify your vote are poor because you identified small and non-alignment-indicative logical issues with kirroha's posts and treated them as if they were alignment indicative.

Confidence is wrong to you? Any townie should be exerting confidence? Do you disagree with this?

That's not what I said at all.
Your
confidence was wrong to me. I don't think that "Any townie should be exerting confidence". If you think this, it probably explains your motive in faking confidence.

[Citation needed]

It's an opinion. There's a lot of over-the-top misrepresentation in your post.

In post 226, ink wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

Are you familiar with this concept?

Any half decent player knows about WIFOM, and I took it into consideration. However, I don't think BBT's behaviour was tactically planned to cause such a ripple effect regarding how players thought past vs presently.

"Yep, I know what WIFOM is."
"But it's not WIFOM, it's [WIFOM]."

In post 233, kirroha wrote:
In post 167, Killthestory wrote:My scumread on BBT is waning when I think about it more, however. Scum has the pretense of feeling cautious in these type of scenarious, and disregarding any meta a scum member theoretically would not bring himself to such attention unless, frankly, he's bat shit crazy or a good player.

I think this is definitely a null tell. How friendly or silly or jokey a player is depends quite a lot on how well they know the people around here. BBT who seems to know Radiant, yourself, Radko etc. would naturally be more jokey than a new player like Nino or someone who hasn't been here in 2 years like myself.

If it were rehearsed, then I'd think it null/scum, but quite frankly I think it's a town member comfortable about his situation and exerting confidence regardless.

This isn't a play.

Generally, town members have a confidence, an aura you could say, where they know they won't be lynched. That is not true, but players still exhibit this tendency. BBT is confident and just as well seems to be exhibiting this.

You're clearly having trouble justifying your awkward opinion.

Anyway, I don't know any of the players on this site as I'm new.

ShortcutButton appears to know you.

In post 247, ink wrote:I'm null on BBT, so if we nearly run out of time I'd vote him over kirroha. It doesn't have to be a two-wagon thing though, I think there's a fair chance of them both being town.

I'd prefer to lynch one of Killthestory, RadiantCowbells or ShortcutButton.

That's not to say that I agree with the points kirroha raised about ShortcutButton, they're terrible.

Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

It's also interesting how you're throwing shade on me without outright attacking me.

You've failed at more than just that by broadcasting your alignment blatantly.

This is just terrible. You still haven't even said that I'm scum at all yet, but you're casting so much doubt.

Ugh... Here we are again bullying Kill, who was conf town. You really know how to pick 'em, don't you?

In post 316, ink wrote:
In post 255, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 230, kirroha wrote:Going to go back and read all the new posts. In the meantime, I'll respond to implosion's post first.

(Snipped)

I need to clarify something.
I did not softclaim anything.
All I revealed was that I crumbed my role early in the game, and everyone started going back and trying to figure out what was it that I crumbed and making speculations (which are all wrong). I stated quite clearly that my crumb is in plain sight, but is
impossible to figure out unless you know the language
. I have deliberately also made it a crumb that isn't Google Translateable either, so that nobody will be able to tell what it is until I have to explain the crumb myself. Essentially, the crumb will only make sense after I am forced to claim.

This is so there is no way my crumb or the fact that I have a crumb would give any kind of extra information to scum.
Instead, it is a way for me to inform the rest of the town that I had a
consistent
role from the beginning, something which scum is unlikely to have. It doesn't necessarily mean a PR softclaim. I could've crumbed "vanilla townie" for all you know.

So I don't get your argument in that it isn't a legitimate action for me to take as town.

(Snipped)

In post 231, kirroha wrote:
In post 216, implosion wrote:I figured out the softclaim.

No, no you did not.

Can I please reiterate that
my crumb was in a
language other than English
. If you managed to find some other "crumb" in my posts then you're just seeing something which isn't there. My crumb was not in English.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. Hold the fuck on.

I looked at all of your posts. I didn't see anything that was not English. Are you admitting to putting hidden text in one of your posts? You know that's against the rules, right? Not to mention, EXTREMELY scummy. You just got moved to the top of my scum list, bambina.

Please tell me you're not serious.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
+1

In post 317, ink wrote:
In post 280, implosion wrote:Idk. I might be wrong. I really want to hear either people agreeing with me or some better reason for me to be dissuaded than there having been a similar situation in which the person in question was town.

You're tunneling here.

Look at the page 1 townslip and the VT claim. Those should be changing your mind on their own. No offense intended, but I don't think kirroha is capable of doing that as scum.

In post 319, ink wrote:Killthestory suddenly switches to hard defending kirroha after she notices the tide turning against the wagon and the towntells kirroha had been exhibiting.

There's no progression there, just "Kirroha is obv VI" right before arguing with those on the wagon. She probably forgot her previous excessively strong stance against kirroha.

OR, maybe town fucks up occasionally.

In post 321, ink wrote:I might be okay with lynching Rubixxx, but it's not clear how much of what I'm seeing is badness rather than scumminess. In particular, I'm not sure how to interpret .

+1

I will never fucking live this down.

In post 323, ink wrote:I meant more along the lines of: usually when something is a townslip, it's a townslip, not scum faking it, unless there's a lot of evidence pointing towards it being fake. Same with claiming VT, even though it's possible to concoct a conspiracy theory in which kirraho is scum, it's more likely to come from a VT kirraho.

+1
+0.5?

Okay, so when you voted Kirra the first time, you said she was scum faking it... what changed? What would move you from "obvious evidence this is a fake townslip!" to "oshit gaiz she's innocent UNLESS we can come up with EVIDENCE that she's faking it!!!!" I just don't get it... But I'll give you a half point for being... half(ish) right.

In post 374, ink wrote:

trying to use your scumreads to push mislynches.

In post 339, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'd vote IaI right now.

This is pretty funny.

Okay, sure.

In post 375, ink wrote:
In post 248, Killthestory wrote:Interesting, so you cHoose not to list your own reasonings for the lynch but then call the other person's terrible all the while not even explaining why?

In post 336, Killthestory wrote:Anyway, I'm getting an off feeling about Ink/Innocent duo. "Willingness to vote?" It's like asking towns approval for a scumread.

I'm not saying both are scum, by they're definitely feeding off each other. Or at least one is buddying to the others scumreads.

Let's lynch this yet?

She can't work out whether townreading or scumreading me will be more effective in saving her skin (hint: having a town role PM helps). In , she sounds like she knows I'm town. In and , she's trying to make me look scummy.

I continue to townread IAmInnocent.

Grossssssss. Everything about this post makes me itch all over. Also worth mentioning, this is is a big reason why I think ink and IAI are butt buddies. Then again, I doubt scum would partake in such obvious buddying, so maybe it's just scum trying to suck up to town. IDKyet.

In post 376, ink wrote:
In post 349, RadiantCowbells wrote:Speaking of like actual policy lynches, can we policy lynch BBT and be done with it?

Aren't you reading him as scum, why a policy lynch here?

+1

Good point. This might be an attempt for more buddying, but I'm not sure.

In post 377, ink wrote:
In post 361, ShortcutButton wrote:The one game I've read of BBT, he was crazy active and pushing everything as Town. Here it's like a complete difference and lurking/active lurking? Idk all these terms fully and don't really care to know but what I do know is this shift of BBT's personality.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: bbt

ShortcutButton is likely scum too, I see.

Ewwwwwwwww...

In post 403, ink wrote:
In post 387, Killthestory wrote:Probably because while I'm definitely not townreading you or even liking some of your posts, I do accept that I doubt you're scum in essence

See, this is complete trash. All the posturing here. It's so obvious that you're scum. If you "doubt I'm scum in essence", you're not " definitely not townreading me". It is the ever-present struggle between the conflicting needs of the caught scum: to neither townread nor scumread their accuser.

I wish I could convey to everyone how even the wording in this quote is extremely scummy. I think it's hard to see things like this unless you're involved with the conversation somehow.

, but I don't doubt Innocent. Out of the duo, Innocent would be my scumread since he seems to be pushing you to push your reads instead of making his own. He seems to agree with most things you say, too.

You already know that we're both town, and you should know by now that I also know this. Give up!

And do you town read him anyway? Is it because he agrees with you at any turn? You realize that's a serious case of buddying, and you're going to have a hard time not having a bias reading him, but I'm pretty sure Innocent' s buddied you and fed off your reads since he seems to agree with everything you say.

How many times do I have to say this, didn't you ask me if I townread him really recently?

Gross.

In post 419, ink wrote:
In post 405, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a sudden urge to

VOTE: Implosion

How would I urge you to vote someone who's scum?

Okay, but if you think someone is innocent, why not actually back your statement up with reasoning? Too hard for you?

Okay, so we're at a pretty important mid point, so I guess I'll do a small subtotal. After this post, the next one that pinged me strongly in either direction (negative) was directed at me specifically. So I got pissed about those on a whole 'nother level.

But in the interest of fairness, here's what score I would have given em, had they not been a total fartnugget.

Positive, "townie" points:
+8.5

(sub)Total:
- "Pretty friggin sketchy, but I'm not sure yet idk."
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Spoiler: And now, back to Jerry Springer.
In post 530, ink wrote:Sigh...

Please actually make reads. I hate how you droned on unnecessarily about how you were going to make reads, literally nobody cares. You seem eager to please RadiantCowbells yet inflammatory towards Killthestory.

I humbly request the services of a cop or vigilante in dealing with Killthestory. I will not continue to pursue this read, since my attempts appear to be in vain.

This post right here can eat shit and die.

In post 532, ink wrote:

UNVOTE:

Could you point out some posts?

I don't think activity is alignment indicative.

In post 466, Rubixxx wrote:It'll come around eventually, but for now, my top two scumreads would be Toejam and Shortcut. Inactivity doesn't always equal scumminess, but the way those two are doing it makes me hella suspicious.

What about these two players' inactivity was different to BBT's inactivity?

Not sure if I ever really answered this, but even with BBT going into quiet spells, he was way more active than either of those two. Not only that, but his inactivity mirrored that of another game I played with him where he was town.

In post 533, ink wrote:Nice, a wagon.

If we're efficient about it, we could lynch him on this very page!

In post 565, ink wrote:Well, Rubixxx is scum.

You're probably scum too, RadiantCowbells. You can swap votes randomly and people will gasp "wow such flexible aggressive", but your stances are on a whole stilted and vacuous. Voting you would be even more fruitless than voting Killthestory, though.

In post 609, ink wrote:
In post 608, Expedience wrote:I thought that Rubixxx's constant appealing to real life circumstances to justify his scummy behavior was ridiculously scummy, as well as unethical.

Whoops, that's me.

In post 646, ink wrote:
In post 612, Rubixxx wrote:

BBT was wondering why I was acting different.

I told him the reason why. Depression.

I had evidence showing that this started up days before anyone ever said something about me, and even in other threads.

It's not me trying to shift focus or make anyone feel guilty for bringing it up. It was a valid question. I'm just asking you guys take my equally valid answer. And if you're going to shit yourself about my virtually-nonexistent meta, go look in my newbie game and see that I was conf town in it, but started slowing down my posting around the same time. BECAUSE I WAS/STILL AM FUCKING DEPRESSED.

Not "acting different", I don't know or care about how your activity levels or how you played in another game. It was other stuff that I voted you for. When I look back though, I think that was all you were choosing to respond to. I got the impression that you were essentially saying "I'm scummy because I'm depressed!!", but I'll concede that this was not the case.

And not every newbie is town, but not everyone who SAYS they're a newbie is SCUM.

Okay, I'm not asserting that.

I think you guys should quit while you're ahead; BBT gave up this line of questioning because it's going nowhere. Once again, if you have the town's best interests in mind, you'll drop it. You're already looking hella suspicious to everyone here.

So I'm right?

In post 681, ink wrote:Rubixxx's reads are really awful, and I think in a scummy way. Like, he kept shifting me up his list just because I continued to call him scum. He puts kirroha at the top of his town reads despite scumreading him before, it seems like it's just because that wagon dissolved. His reads seem an attempt to mirror the overall opinion of his townclique thing (people who yell and spam).

The way he speaks kind of annoys me too, I won't deny that's some part of why I'm voting him.

Because policy lynches AAAAAAALWAYS win gaemz! LOL RITE GUYS

In post 771, ink wrote:VOTE: Killthestory

In post 825, ink wrote:
In post 817, Killthestory wrote:bois don't make me claim ill fuck yall up that's why its so easy for me to be confident. ew I just softed hard.

anyway ill do shit later.

That's the worst kind of claim since nobody can counterclaim you.

You should just claim so you can be counterclaimed.

HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS AS OBVIOUS FISHING OF A PR FOR GOODNESS FUCK
IT'S SO WELL ORCHESTRATED IT HURTS
FUCK
THIS

In post 827, ink wrote:At the moment the people I think are most likely to be scum are:
Killthestory
Rubixxxx
TaishoGal (only if Killthestory is town)
RadiantCowbells

And either Raskolnikov or Tojam or someone if I'm wrong about scum being in the above.

Image Image Image

You get TWO points subtracted for pushing the wagon on two separate people I KNOW are conf towns (both KillBill and myself)

In post 1050, ink wrote:

You need to get in here because you've done shit all. Where were you during the deadline?

I was busy in real life.

In post 1041, Rubixxx wrote:I fucking told you guys Kill was town! FUCK! Everyone who FoSed them is getting a MAJOR side-eye today!

Reminder that Rubixxx whiteknighted both Killthestory and BBT, and probably thinks that this makes him look town.

It's like everything you do is tailor-made to piss me off.

In post 1052, ink wrote:

In post 1091, ink wrote:
In post 1075, Rubixxx wrote:
In post 1050, ink wrote:

I was busy in real life.

In post 1052, ink wrote:

wow
wow
wow

ink don't you fUCKING start with me today I am legit not in the mood for your bullshit

you know what, no. I say we lynch em today instead. RC can fucking wait. I have no idea how you've been skating by unchecked all this time, but it ends TODAY.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Inkay

*in b4 "HURRR THAT MAKES U CONF SCUM"*

So what you're saying is that you think I'm town? Made me wonder why you were voting me for a second, then I remembered that you were scum.

In post 1111, ink wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

That was just an excuse to claim in a way that looked town, wasn't it.

+1

This... is actually a possibility. I guess this would make eir calling attention to it a bus post? IDK. I'm going to judge each post on an individual basis.

In post 1113, ink wrote:Are you really scumreading Syndesis, then?

Way to look engaged without actually having anything to say! :D

In post 1147, ink wrote:
In post 1124, Syndesis wrote:
In post 1111, ink wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

That was just an excuse to claim in a way that looked town, wasn't it.

I neither particularly understand nor agree with this vote. Actually, that exchange cemented a townread on RC.

Why does scum RC do this?

To make people think that he's a VT. If it made you think he was town, then there's the scum motivation.

+1

Same as above, I guess.

In post 1149, ink wrote:Count me out of the wagoning a V / LA player who likely claimed a PR.

I feel like this is just an attempt to call attention away from their lagging scum partner in the hopes of stalling until someone else can swoop in and do it better. :igmeou:

In post 1150, ink wrote:
In post 1126, Rubixxx wrote:@Kirroha, did you ever think maybe ink jumped off your wagon for towncred? Just sayin'.

Try to be more concrete abou things like this, e.g. "ink probably jumped off the wagon for towncred"; leave out the "did you ever think", "maybe", etc . Otherwise it sounds like you're throwing shade, and you'll get scumread for it.

In post 1151, ink wrote:
In post 1127, Rubixxx wrote:Also, RC, I feel like you're trying to pull a particularly ballsy gambit right now, and it isn't going to fly. I'm okay with letting you slide for today, but if you're still alive by tomorrow, you are my #1 priority.

You don't need to say things publicly like this. Contrary to what you seem to think, having accurate reads doesn't make you look much more town. If you want RadiantCowbells to tone it down or something, just post it in daytalk.

In post 1152, ink wrote:

In post 1155, ink wrote:
In post 1140, Golden Robster wrote:Ink has done nothing except latch onto obvious mislynches

Like who? How were they obvious mislynches?

1. He jumped on my wagon, clearly pushing for it (doesn't help that most of my scumreads were on my wagon)

Uh yes, I did? Actually I don't think I even remember doing that.

2. He voted for RC who was obviously scummy after his deathtunnel on bbt

Why would I be scummy be voting someone who is "obviously scummy"? If RC is an "obvious mislynch", how can he simultaneously be "obviously scummy"?

Do you see the problem here? The main issue I have is with the wording of your post, but I have yet to determine what that means.

+1

Mmmmm.... Fair point.

In post 1156, ink wrote:
In post 1142, Rubixxx wrote:It seems like the two main wagons are on ink (L-3) and beeboy (L-1), who is also V/LA.

*checks box for "IIOA" on my MafiaScum Offical Scumtell Form™*

In post 1271, ink wrote:
In post 1253, Golden Robster wrote:Preferably syn or ink since beeboy isn't here

Maybe Rask tomorrow

I'm not here though.

In post 1295, ink wrote:
In post 1285, Golden Robster wrote:I'm thinking its syndesis/ink

They both scumread one another, without ever interacting

This smells like one scum attempting to gain town cred for having "scumread" their buddy

That's, like, pure confirmation bias.

+0.5

Hmmm... I will concede that this isn't very sound reasoning.

Positive, "townie" points:
+3.5

(Sub)Total:

Grand Total: -24

FUCKING LYNCH THIS WITH FIRE. WITH FIRE, I TELL YOU. FUCK!
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

With that said, I don't want another no-lynch happening, so I will go ahead and state my
Intent to Hammer: JBeebz

Ink, you're my top fucking priority tomorrow. :)
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

UNVOTE:
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

I will hammer innnn idk... 20-ish hours. So, Beebz, you had better do something before then, or else.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1308, ink wrote:Lol okay??

Do not hammer beeboy though.

Pedit: Okay, but I'm not voting for you JUST because you're pissing me off. Kill did that and we were cool after that. BBT did that for a while, but I never stopped town reading him, either.

Everything about how you constructed these arguments against me (and, for that matter, KTS), feels wrong. It feels fake as hell - like you're trying to fleece me and step into my skin and wear me like some sort of fucked up coat. You're fucking FAKE, pal. And you're trying to get under my skin so everyone thinks "Oh, hey, they're acting really erratically - they must be scum!" or something I don't fucking know.

As far as I'm concerned, you are SCUM with ALL CAPS and need to DIE.

But, I mean, this is all in-game. I'm sure you're a great person irl.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Erratically wasn't the word I was looking for - irrationally might be a better fit. But I suppose they're both pretty close so meh.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

The hammer falls!

VOTE: Beeboy
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #138) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

---[]
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #139) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1314, RadiantCowbells wrote:This is a dumb game.

rc pls
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Shit like this makes me question why I even bother with this site.

Train wreck after train wreck

Fuck everything.

I'm going to fucking bed. I hope I get night-killed so I won't have to pretend to be invested anymore.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

In post 1323, Syndesis wrote:hnnnnnng

Rubixxx, reads on people who are not ink?

I've been contributing a lot lately. How about we get some reads from you, Synd?
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Rubixxx »

I'm really at loss here. I really have no clue who is scum anymore and I am like 3 seconds away from going fucking poop-on-the-walls crazy.

JSYK, I might replace out, guys. I really feel like dead weight, my depression might be catching back up to me, and really, I just feel like you all deserve someone better to scum hunt with you all.

I'll decide by tomorrow, but in the event that I do decide to back out, I'm sorry, and I really hope the best for town. Don't give up! I know we can do it.
Rubixxx
Rubixxx
Goon
Rubixxx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Rubixxx »

Nah, I'm town, bro. I will go ahead and say I wouldn't try to use my depression to attempt to weasel out of a lynch. I'm not fucking evil.

With that said, I don't really feel up for defending myself atm. All attempts to get internet on my phone were in vain, so it's really hard for me to get on to respond to you guys, and I think my emotional issues are getting in the way of my attempt to read anyone clearly. So I'll go ahead and make my replacement out of here official.

I've already been wrong more times than not this game, so I really don't trust myself. Maybe I'll come back to this site once I'm in a better place mentally. Everything has been sucking me dry, and it's time I just spend time trying to work on myself instead of trying to distract myself with online shit.

Arrivederci, my friends. Don't give up, town, we can still win this.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”