Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 9317, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ok can we quickhammer a no lynch and double rosario tomorrow then?

I'm tempted to agree about a no lynch today and using the expected two Rosario Impales tomorrow. If they both came up negative, it would probably be time to re-assess assumptions, and close to time for TCC to have to flip. I really want for TCC's claim to be genuine because I completely believe it, but given that I won a game by riding a claim to be a 3rd party that won with town ... there's always going to be doubt.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 9303, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 9292, Sensei wrote:There's also no way for anyone to have known I was gonna use that today.
I've wifomed in every adventure party enough and never said shit about my sparks.

That's not true. I knew you had it. I mean, my first post today indicated that I predicted this, and I've been in no adventures. If I could predict it based solely off you having double slash on D1, anyone could have. Unless you think I'm some sort of prodigy. :p

-Cerb

Mollie: Rosario impale double votes a target. If the target has acess to a killing ability, including factional, they die. Lowkey waa rosario impaled by sensei, Varsoon showed up, lowkey is still alive.

So, sensei lied and is town, sensei lied and is scum, lowkey is bp scum, or lowkey does not have access to a killing power.

And no ABR, let's let mollie and Titus share their thoughts first, at the least.

this post makes me like cuke pple

a little bit
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 9324, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I dont care what we fucking do as long as we are decisive and quick about it. I fucking told you guys lowkey was town i told you since forever. If i was scum id push that mislynch hard. Now lets make a decision and if we make the wrong one we try again rinse repeat until we win. I want to put this win on my wiki.

Confirmed town asked for some time. I'm inclined to say let's give it to them.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 9314, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OH FUCK YOS HAS A RING THAT DISABLES ALL PASSIVES RIGHT??? CONFIRM???? WE CAN DOUBLE LYNCH FLUM AND SHIRO AND GG

Let me double check, but I think it just stops active non-killing abilities.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9329 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Sensei »

I don't think CC is groupscum. Could be lying about their wincon easily, though.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9330 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 9322, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9288, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Why is yos town? Seriously. I can point to what's been done by both flum and shiro that makes them far more unlikely to be scum than yos, imo at least.

-Cerb

Well, let's see. Yesterday, YET AGAIN, I pushed through a lynch on a scum (DGB) while most of the rest of the town people in the game were trying to lynch a townie (Sky). Just like I pushed through a lynch on Gale when ABR was almost lynched.

Like, if I was scum, it would have to mean that I would have planned to bus literally my entire scum group every single chance I got starting on day 1.

You called Skybird town, I called Lowkey town. All we gotta do is lynch Shiro and Flum and we win.

Do you have a ring that disables passives or does TCC need to stump Flum if shiro flips town?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9331 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by The Cool Cucumbers »

Hmm. I really need to read your iso yos. *sigh*

Guys, before we end the day, I would also like a VERY clear consensus on who I should stump tonight, if anyone, in the event that we don't lynch scum today.

And yes, we could quick no lynch with the intention or double impaling tomorrow. I don't know of that's optiml, but it's certainly possible.

-Cerb
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9332 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:12 pm

In post 9327, Drixx wrote:
In post 9324, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I dont care what we fucking do as long as we are decisive and quick about it. I fucking told you guys lowkey was town i told you since forever. If i was scum id push that mislynch hard. Now lets make a decision and if we make the wrong one we try again rinse repeat until we win. I want to put this win on my wiki.

Confirmed town asked for some time. I'm inclined to say let's give it to them.

Bruh what did we say about pussyfooting around in indecisiveness and passivity?

Fortune favors the bold, Drixx.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9333 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:13 pm

In post 9331, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hmm. I really need to read your iso yos. *sigh*

Guys, before we end the day, I would also like a VERY clear consensus on who I should stump tonight, if anyone, in the event that we don't lynch scum today.

And yes, we could quick no lynch with the intention or double impaling tomorrow. I don't know of that's optiml, but it's certainly possible.

-Cerb

Count how many players cannot be lynched without killing town first. Now kill that person.

CANTSTUMPTHETRUMP
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9334 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

No, sorry Albert. The hero ring (the "useless ornimental ring"). Every player in the game (or every player in the advenruing party) becomes immune to the next targeted non-killing action.

I also have the "merchent ring", which says all non-killing night actions fail for a night, the "thief ring", which lets me steal items, and the "fighter ring", which makes lets all votes count as double for the rest of the day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9335 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:16 pm

Shiro and Frozen have never been town based on play. They rode a bizarre claim that doesnt even hold up anymore with the setup as it is now. He has to be scum.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9336 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:17 pm

In post 9333, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 9331, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Hmm. I really need to read your iso yos. *sigh*

-Cerb

Count how many players cannot be lynched without killing town first. Now kill that person.

CANTSTUMPTHETRUMP

I agree. that is who we are lynching.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9337 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:17 pm

In post 9335, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Shiro and Frozen have never been town based on play. They rode a bizarre claim that doesnt even hold up anymore with the setup as it is now. He has to be scum.

Not impossible that you're right.

-Cerb
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9338 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 pm

mebbe abr IS scum
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9339 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, I agree. Last scum is almost certanly either Flum or Shiro.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9340 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:19 pm

Remember Shiro said he was hated after N1? Yos was hated. He didnt target DGB. Shiro doesnt have an ability that can target DGB N1.

We caught shiro in a lie.

YOS USE YOUR DOUBLE VOTE RING AND THEN WE QUICKHAMMER SHIRO BEFORE TITUS AND MOLLIE COME BACK THIS IS OUR WIN, BROTHER, NOT THEIRS. WE WON THIS GAME FOR TOWN, YOU, ME, AND FUCKING LOWKEY.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9341 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 9329, Sensei wrote:I don't think CC is groupscum. Could be lying about their wincon easily, though.

Yeah, if we lynch another mafia and that doesn't end the game, CC is likely lying about his win condition. But there probably does have to be one more groupscum left, so let's worry about that first.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9342 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Sensei »

:roll:
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9343 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Sensei »

What am I chopped liver?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9344 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Who gives a fuck about the DGB lynch she was going to be killed eventually, we destroyed the hard to kill scum, diamond, gale, max, shiro.
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9345 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:23 pm

ABR, Shiro said he targeted DGB N1 with whatever that power was. Stun shot. They also claimed to have the reaction shot at an earlier point in the game than they could have had it, unless they started with some amount of gun techniques. It follow that they had stun shot on N1 then.

That particular point is not a contradiction..
-Cerb
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9346 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Sensei »

Careful don't break your arm masturbating.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #9347 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 9300, Drixx wrote:
@Varsoon: Is the Main Character obligated to pick a party? The rules say that the MC loses the ability if the game gets down to 5 players; however, it doesn't make it clear whether the MC is obligated to pick a party or whether they can choose a smaller party or what.

MC always has to pick 4 players unless there are only 5 or less players in the game.
In that case, the MC goes on adventures all on the lonesome.
I could've implemented mechanics to let the MC choose anywhere from 1 to 4 party members, but I wanted to increase the chances of scum infiltration as characters betraying/spying on you is a fairly major part of at least one character's storyline in SaGa Frontier.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9348 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Wtv lynch shiro stump flum and we win
The Cool Cucumbers
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
The Cool Cucumbers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9349 (ISO) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:25 pm

I'll be honest, you ae making me doubt my certainty on shiro though, because dgb was going to get lynched at some point. No way she made it to or through end game. Good bus. Hm.

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”