Newbie 1677 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Witch_Hunter
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Witch_Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Witch_Hunter »

@Natsu
: You want to hear a funny story? My initial thought was to see people's reactions to my posts, who'd defend you and Ruku, and then, if nothing much happened,
lynch you first
, since more active = more dangerous.

Then, as you said, Maestro went hostile out of nowhere and I took it as scum's last attempt to save himself (specially because one of his latest posts mentioned he was expecting to be lynched). My case on him was completely wrong, but it seemed to make
so much sense
... :cry:

@Maestro
: It seems we really rubbed each other the wrong way, and I still don't get how it happened. Please, enlighten me here - why was your reaction to me so negative? I had barely done anything and you went all "I despise your playstyle, now shut up!"

@tojam
: I think the scum thread points to a possible problem with your current scummy persona - that real scum may keep you alive till endgame as easy mislynch reserve. I'm not experienced enough to offer any good advice, it's just something you might want to think about.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:49 am

Post by tojam2 »

Good game, see you all next time, and unlike my last Newbie game, I had literally no idea who the scum was.
jachawk
jachawk
Townie
jachawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:53 am

Post by jachawk »

Wow ... really great game, had a lot of fun. Thanks guys :D
witch_hunter : The misread notwithstanding, I really liked your analyses of the game. Just reading through your posts, all your points seem spot on and dont seem to miss much.
On a lighter note, thanks for helping me win the game :wink:

natsu : Thanks for being such a wonderful scum partner :] The strategy of not appearing to be a team (it just so happened that I couldnt match his level of activity) really worked well and complete credit to you for this :)

I think Ruku will continue to give me nightmares :( , dont think we could've won unless Natsu was on his good side.

tojam : intrguing play by you, though I couldnt follow half of what you were trying to do :)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:41 am

Post by mykonian »

well played, mafia.

I don't really keep track of you, and some of you might already have signed up for more newbie games. From experience, I've seen a lot of newbies go this route, and just like most of them, I'd want to give you the advice to explore the big world of real games on MS. You are all more than capable of playing there, fitting in, having fun. Newbies can only teach you so much, are as much about acclimation as anything really. GL on MS!
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Ruku »

In post 497, Witch_Hunter wrote:
In post 249, Ruku wrote:Hammering.

VOTE: Lia

:o
Hammering before a claim? This is bad.

In post 527, jachawk wrote:Wow ... really great game, had a lot of fun. Thanks guys :D
witch_hunter : The misread notwithstanding, I really liked your analyses of the game. Just reading through your posts, all your points seem spot on and dont seem to miss much.
On a lighter note, thanks for helping me win the game :wink:

natsu : Thanks for being such a wonderful scum partner :] The strategy of not appearing to be a team (it just so happened that I couldnt match his level of activity) really worked well and complete credit to you for this :)

I think Ruku will continue to give me nightmares :( , dont think we could've won unless Natsu was on his good side.

tojam : intrguing play by you, though I couldnt follow half of what you were trying to do :)

Sorry about the nightmares :twisted: mykon flipping town threw my confidence straight out of the window and I got completely played by Natsu :lol: Ahhhhhhhhhhh, Good Game :)
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Mina »

Goodbye.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”