beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by beeboy »

Nicole, Rob is town. If you are actually town instead of scum trying to do AtE tell us what your night result was.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

initial gutcall on the RC NK, for you people who are actually gonna go back and analyze shit, is that TSO instakilled him because he feared he'd lead a lynch on him. killing that slot is something i would have heavily considered had i been scum here, because often a replacement with completely different views (especially a good player like RC) is more threatening than whatever else is in the game when scum is in a good position. some other people might have also done this, i'm not really sure.

and yes i'm aware this is a huge reach. it's nothing more than a gutcall, so take it with a grain of salt if you will.

listen to grapes and Suzune if you all want any chance of winning this game.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:41 pm

FTR, if Rob is still going to be enough of an arrogant idiot to not fullclaim despite the fact it was just literally proven i was right about him not being able to get anything from his role after claiming it, i would prefer for you all to just lynch me immediately. i can't put up with any more of this game and i don't want 20+ pages of people wasting their time going "X is scum with Mimi" only for you all to see me flip town.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by T S O »

Fairly sure the nightkills point to multiball + SK. None of those make any sense as a vig shot.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Updated list.

Rob - confident town
Maxous - confident town
Suzune - confident town
Grapes - fairly confident town
Sir Cakez - fairly confident town
Pisskop - fairly confident town
Almost50 - more likely town than scum in my estimation

So... That's 7 players I think are town, which leaves 8 possible scum: Nicole, beeboy, TSO, cooldog, flubbernugget, nerocain, popsofctown, and Elyse.

Most to least likely: Nicole, Cooldog, Elyse, beeboy, TSO, popsofctown, flubbernugget, nerocain
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

"I never got to play with guns when I was but a lad, but then ol' Jackie came along, and he was awful mad. 'I need a robot!' he declared, 'that can do my mighty deeds.' Then he saw me standing there, and a thought he did conceive. He told a way to make me rad, he gave me slots for guns, then he sent me on my way and wished me 'have some fun!' Now I'm here, a hired hand, amidst such death and chaos, waiting to be moved around, for my...uh...I have no idea what rhymes with 'chaos.' I REGRET ALL OF THIS!"
~Claptrap

Day 3, Vote Count #2

Current Vote Count:

(0)
Rob13
(5)
Nicole Mimi Tithel -- CooLDoG, beeboy, YT2980, Rob13, T S O
(0)
beeboy
(0)
YT2980
(0)
T S O
(0)
Suzune
(0)
Maxous
(0)
CooLDoG
(0)
Flubbernugget
(0)
grapes
(0)
Almost50
(0)
Nero Cain
(0)
Elyse
(0)
popsofctown
(0)
pisskop
(0)
SirCakez

Not Voting:
Nicole Mimi Tithel, Suzune, Maxous, Flubbernugget, grapes, Almost50, Nero Cain, Elyse, popsofctown, pisskop, SirCakez

With 16 votes available, it takes 9 votes to hammer.

Day 3 Will End on Wednesday, March 9th, at 8 p.m. eastern time.
Countdown: (expired on 2016-03-09 20:00:00)
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by beeboy »

Regardless of your alignment I promise you Nicole TSO will dead tomorrow :)
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by YT2980 »

I mean... Maybe almost is an indie?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3607, YT2980 wrote:I mean... Maybe almost is an indie?

Or SK as y'all call it.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by T S O »

I'd love to hear how that's going to happen, short of being nightkilled.

I doubt you could pull off a lynch on a potato, beeboy, let alone me.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3609, T S O wrote:I'd love to hear how that's going to happen, short of being nightkilled.

I doubt you could pull off a lynch on a potato, beeboy, let alone me.

I mean a potato isn't very scummy but you are so I am good :)
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Elyse > TSO methinks.

She has been a quiet, albeit crucial part of back-to-back mislynches. The majority of her votes are now either confirmed town, or people I feel certain about, and that makes me think she's either a horrible town player... Or she's scum. The latter sounds more feasible.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 3608, YT2980 wrote:
In post 3607, YT2980 wrote:I mean... Maybe almost is an indie?

Or SK as y'all call it.
Well I would commend the strategy. Make hard to understand and some wild theory posts with a dash of strange reads. Then reap the benefits of never dying for being the questionable person who might be lynched...

p-edit, Elyse is a good bet. I have never seen her so disengaged and she rolled of my case by saying she was satisfied with the answers she received.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:52 pm

i would also like Rob to step back for two seconds and consider why he's still alive, even though i know he's too much of an idiot to consider it objectively

if i'm scum, i kill him full stop and try and argue my way out of it. scum universally left him alive because he got a false result on, and is power lynching as a result, someone not on either of their teams. and no, anyone who claims this is WIFOM is a fucking idiot.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by T S O »

it's wifom though
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3612, Suzune wrote:Well I would commend the strategy. Make hard to understand and some wild theory posts with a dash of strange reads. Then reap the benefits of never dying for being the questionable person who might be lynched...

p-edit, Elyse is a good bet. I have never seen her so disengaged and she rolled of my case by saying she was satisfied with the answers she received.

Effort on its own usually is not indicative of alignment. I want to lynch TSO unless someone can prove that Elyse has lower for an activity that isn't "scum no want to be noticed" or something like that.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3613, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:i would also like Rob to step back for two seconds and consider why he's still alive, even though i know he's too much of an idiot to consider it objectively

if i'm scum, i kill him full stop and try and argue my way out of it. scum universally left him alive because he got a false result on, and is power lynching as a result, someone not on either of their teams. and no, anyone who claims this is WIFOM is a fucking idiot.

I can't believe you are town if you don't want to cooperate with us and tell us your night result.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by T S O »

I mean, aside from pisskop potentially blocking your kill, Rob's death wouldn't save you from literally everyone else who wants you dead. Your team probably has a roleblock, and it's clear that you're not the RB, so they don't fear him while they can block him.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3616, beeboy wrote:I can't believe you are town if you don't want to cooperate with us and tell us your night result.

Do you think she's scum?
-Marquis
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Suzune »

I know it means nothing to you, but Elyse's writing voice is different this game and that pings me as odd. Something is off.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3618, T S O wrote:Do you think she's scum?

I mean the commuter thing was right and this WIFOM is tasty but I want to know her action first :/
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3619, Suzune wrote:I know it means nothing to you, but Elyse's writing voice is different this game and that pings me as odd. Something is off.

I actually think this is a valid statement.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3620, beeboy wrote:
In post 3618, T S O wrote:Do you think she's scum?

I mean the commuter thing was right and this WIFOM is tasty but I want to know her action first :/

Is this a yes or a no, though?
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

Suzune you should agree with me though that Nicole was right on a town role she would have no business knowing as scum. I really think Nicole should claim if she wants a chance to live.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by YT2980 »

So given that there are 16 players alive, a mere scum member has vanished, and town has lost 7 players, what is the likely town-scum ratio now? Is 11-5 a good bet? If so, we best tread carefully from here on out, esp. with the knowledge that there are three likely anti-town nk's.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”