Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3562, Skullduggery wrote:(11) wgeurts -- pisskop, Venmar, beeboy, grapes, Suzune, Rob13, Nicole Mimi Tithel, Elyse, SirCakez, popsofctown, RadiantCowbells

Any bets on the # of scum here? I'm betting atleast 6+
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3622, T S O wrote:Is this a yes or a no, though?

I can't be voting a null-town read of mine that has a guilty?
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3625, Nero Cain wrote:Any bets on the # of scum here? I'm betting atleast 6+

Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 3616, beeboy wrote:I can't believe you are town if you don't want to cooperate with us and tell us your night result.

would you actually stop to consider i'm town if i told you?

i highly doubt anyone else in the game would, even if you did

In post 3617, T S O wrote:I mean, aside from pisskop potentially blocking your kill, Rob's death wouldn't save you from literally everyone else who wants you dead. Your team probably has a roleblock, and it's clear that you're not the RB, so they don't fear him while they can block him.

yes, yes, the doctor who can only protect females protecting Rob who is a male. and yes, obviously my scum team wouldn't fear someone who's power lynching me. such insight

i can't tell if you actually misinterpreted his role or if you're just BS'ing here
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3624, YT2980 wrote:So given that there are 16 players alive, a mere scum member has vanished, and town has lost 7 players, what is the likely town-scum ratio now? Is 11-5 a good bet? If so, we best tread carefully from here on out, esp. with the knowledge that there are three likely anti-town nk's.

When Nicole flips scum it'll be 10-2-2-1. We basically need to chain lynch scum or we lose. Even if we chain lynch, we require scum to crosskill.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Suzune »

I think you should share your night action Nicole. If you truly are a townie, then the town benefits from you helping it. Withholding information suggests you have something to hide.

p-edit, someone was questioning my voice comment yesterday. And yes, I am trying to post that but I keep getting out typed.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3628, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:would you actually stop to consider i'm town if i told you?

i highly doubt anyone else in the game would, even if you did

I would try and give you a chance if I was confident you where town and no one will give you a chance not even me if you don't claim.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 3625, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3562, Skullduggery wrote:(11) wgeurts -- pisskop, Venmar, beeboy, grapes, Suzune, Rob13, Nicole Mimi Tithel, Elyse, SirCakez, popsofctown, RadiantCowbells

Seems too high. If we are looking at multiball and a sk. So how where do you stand right now in the game nero?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3632, Suzune wrote:Seems too high. If we are looking at multiball and a sk. So how where do you stand right now in the game nero?

I think he was making a joke, a long with my 5 post.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by T S O »

I feel like yelling at you and beeboy for being so gullible at this.

Beeboy voting Nicole while asking for her result is pretty stupid to me, but not everyone plays the same, I guess.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 3625, Nero Cain wrote:

I say 2 for sure, maybe three.

Elyse and Nicole I feel confident about, possibly beeboy.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3629, T S O wrote:When Nicole flips scum it'll be 10-2-2-1. We basically need to chain lynch scum or we lose. Even if we chain lynch, we require scum to crosskill.

What makes you think both teams are equally sized at the size of 3 and Nicole is not on the scum team aAfter was on?

You seem confident on the oddest info you have to be scum.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3628, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:and yes, obviously my scum team wouldn't fear someone who's power lynching me. such insight

Why would they fear Rob if they can block him?
-Marquis
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 pm

In post 3637, T S O wrote:
In post 3628, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:and yes, obviously my scum team wouldn't fear someone who's power lynching me. such insight

... lol?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by beeboy »

Nicole claim plz.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by T S O »

Why would one team be bigger than the other?

Either it's 2-2 or it's 3-1. 2-2 looked prettier to me, so I chose it. You can call it 3-1 if you really want to.
-Marquis
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 3628, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:would you actually stop to consider i'm town if i told you?
Yes, I would pause to consider at least. I would question whether it was a calculated risk to leave you in the game if your infomation was useful. This would give me more time to ponder it.

p-edit, I hate jokes. I never get them. People should put joke in front.

p-edit TSO you just are not thinking big enough. I want to see whether the information is good enough to be of use to the town. Anything that benifits it in the long run is worth pushing for. So I too would like to hear the result.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 3638, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:
In post 3637, T S O wrote:

... lol?

Use your words, darling.
-Marquis
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Cooldog is probably scum with nicole.

Him coming right out and voting her had the look of a distancing attempt.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by T S O »

I'd just rather skip the protracted part of the day where she holds us to ransom by not claiming, then makes some play where we promise to lynch *name* or something tomorrow, she gives us the info, she flips scum.
-Marquis
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3640, T S O wrote:Why would one team be bigger than the other?

Either it's 2-2 or it's 3-1. 2-2 looked prettier to me, so I chose it. You can call it 3-1 if you really want to.

Stronger power roles, like aAfter's role was total ass in a setup with an SK/Vig and another scum team. So something like a stacked team of 2/3 scum and a team of 4 with a lot of draw backs would make sense.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:06 pm

lynch TSO with hellfire after i flip town.

please, please, please do not forget this read.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 3646, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:lynch TSO with hellfire after i flip town.

please, please, please do not forget this read.

I am doing this no matter what dw. Just claim for me and there is a chance we can do it today ://// :C
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by T S O »

I would be willing to bet that this info, even if she was town, will be utterly useless to us. "There is at least 1 Commuter in the game" is a highly niche piece of information which loses all value once you reveal it. This will be the same. But if it makes you feel better, then go for it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by T S O »

Beeboy, I enjoy you. I really do.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”