itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:18 am

Post by itlepip »

Guys if ABR ever endgames this I'm not going to let you guys live it down.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Drunken Pirates »

In post 9973, Yosarian2 wrote:Zulfy flipping town didn't tell us anything about her alignment at all. Obviously if her claim was fake, she was going to "confirm" two townies. No scum would fake-role-confirm their buddy, that would be idiotic.

That was part of the reason I knew Sensei had to be town since the claim, no matter what R&L's alignment was.

so...you think that 2 newbs, as glorious as they might be, came up with a fakeclaim that confirmed 2 town?

and didn't nk them?

and hoped that they wld win?

I don't have words.
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Sensei »

Stepping out for a while because there's not much to add until klingon gets in here and stops hiding in the party chat.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 9976, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 9973, Yosarian2 wrote:Zulfy flipping town didn't tell us anything about her alignment at all. Obviously if her claim was fake, she was going to "confirm" two townies. No scum would fake-role-confirm their buddy, that would be idiotic.

That was part of the reason I knew Sensei had to be town since the claim, no matter what R&L's alignment was.

so...you think that 2 newbs, as glorious as they might be, came up with a fakeclaim that confirmed 2 town?

and didn't nk them?

and hoped that they wld win?

I don't have words.

The scum have daytalk. The person making the fakeclaim isn't necessarily the person who wrote it.

Also, there's no reason hypo-R&L-scum kill Sensei. He was one of their biggest supporters and even took them adventuring. It was to their advantage to leave him alive. And of course no scum is going to kill Zulfy after what he did.

I mean, I get what you're saying, I was leaning town on that slot for purely role reasons for much of the game as well. But none of these things are ironcald arguments, and there was a lot of suspicious behavior from that slot.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Sensei »

I think she's like blatantly contradicted herself about 10 times or so.
Probably just bad town but I still gotta think on it.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:33 am

Hey Sensei, rather than get into a persuasion contest, we'll just lynch the three of them.

If we do that, scum cannot win.

~Titus
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 9980, Drunken Pirates wrote:Hey Sensei, rather than get into a persuasion contest, we'll just lynch the three of them.

~Titus

You know, if you're just going to ignore me, then fine, we can all just ignore you just as easily.

But what you are not going to do is to rush the town into a mass lynch until we've tried the safer options and gathered all the information we can in the normal way, and that is final.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:39 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9679, Sensei wrote:The plan in our party was to give the shade robe (1 shot commute) to flum or zulfy and stump them. If a scum kill went through while flum commuted he was basically confirmed town.
Klingon sabotaged that by telling yos some bullshit about making all non killing actions fail.
Literally did the exact opposite of what I told her to do.
That's basically a scum claim.

What you
told
me to do?

Excuse me?

Who died and made you Boss?

Refusing to take orders from you isn't a scumtell. You want someone to order around, get yourself a drone. :mad:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:41 am

Post by Fluminator »

:( Klingon.
You really are scum. :(
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:44 am

In post 9978, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9976, Drunken Pirates wrote:

The scum have daytalk. The person making the fakeclaim isn't necessarily the person who wrote it.

Also, there's no reason hypo-R&L-scum kill Sensei. He was one of their biggest supporters and even took them adventuring. It was to their advantage to leave him alive. And of course no scum is going to kill Zulfy after what he did.

I mean, I get what you're saying, I was leaning town on that slot for purely role reasons for much of the game as well. But none of these things are ironcald arguments, and there was a lot of suspicious behavior from that slot.

flipped scum when you spedynched shiro w/o giving a fyingfuck what anybody else thought:

max
gale
dgb

so who did you think wrote the fakeclaim?

that they managed to put on an oscar level performance that not even muffina/nacho/uake cld pull off?

really?

what was the scummy behaviur you keep mentioning other than they wanted the person who you had been sucking up to all gae dead cos *I dunno* he has repeatedly lied and has not done shit for town except lead a lynch on gale?

like tell me what was scummy from shiro.
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:47 am

In post 9974, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9965, Drunken Pirates wrote:We can lynch ABR, Yoyo, and klingon today. TCC is confirmed third party and blocked.

If Lowkey is scum, he can't kill Sensei without outing himself as scum. Then we lynch him.

Meanwhile, everyone sparks roleblocker. Gg.

~Titus

We are not going to lynch anyone until we get some answers from Klingon, make sure she's not using a hide rune, and then impale her. Then we will figure out what to do next depending on how that goes.

Please stop trying to take stupid risks that are going to cost us what should be a won game, kthx.

We aren't lynching anyone until we do ring transfers to deactivate runes.

~Titus
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9986 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:48 am

In post 9981, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9980, Drunken Pirates wrote:Hey Sensei, rather than get into a persuasion contest, we'll just lynch the three of them.

~Titus

You know, if you're just going to ignore me, then fine, we can all just ignore you just as easily.

But what you are not going to do is to rush the town into a mass lynch until we've tried the safer options and gathered all the information we can in the normal way, and that is final.

where was this brilliant idea when you lynched shiro
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9987 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Lowkey »

If it's not Klingon, then I really want to hear opinions on why ABR might be avoiding Rosario this much. It's pretty sketchy and now I'm forced to entertain this idea he might be scum. I haven't followed the techniques and abilities we can all get but seriously, that's rubbing me the wrong way. I want to Rosario Klingon but I have no idea why he's gone to the lengths he has to avoid Impale. Last night, he said not to use it on him because "people that already suspected him would think he's BP". He mentioned nothing about PGO even though he said to Drixx straight up "everyone in here is all we need to end this game with a guaranteed town win" indicating his trust was in that party. This shit doesn't make sense to me except that I'm still being lied to just like I was on D1 and D2.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9988 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

We should double lynch Kling and Yos. The only person worth listening to in this thread is Sensei.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9989 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 9987, Lowkey wrote:If it's not Klingon, then I really want to hear opinions on why ABR might be avoiding Rosario this much. It's pretty sketchy and now I'm forced to entertain this idea he might be scum. I haven't followed the techniques and abilities we can all get but seriously, that's rubbing me the wrong way. I want to Rosario Klingon but I have no idea why he's gone to the lengths he has to avoid Impale. Last night, he said not to use it on him because "people that already suspected him would think he's BP". He mentioned nothing about PGO even though he said to Drixx straight up "everyone in here is all we need to end this game with a guaranteed town win" indicating his trust was in that party. This shit doesn't make sense to me except that I'm still being lied to just like I was on D1 and D2.

Go read my day 6 posts
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9990 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Fluminator »

He says as Sensei is pushing a triple lynch lol.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9991 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9989, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Go read my day 6 posts

I want to hear from multiple people, some of who are conftown, theories about why you'd lie. I know you can spin a lie as easily as I can when it comes down to the wire in a LyLo game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Drunken Pirates
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Drunken Pirates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9992 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:06 pm

In post 9991, Lowkey wrote:
In post 9989, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Go read my day 6 posts

I want to hear from multiple people, some of who are conftown, theories about why you'd lie. I know you can spin a lie as easily as I can when it comes down to the wire in a LyLo game.

lemme guess

you wanna talk to sensei

so are we in lylo? I have been thinking this but no1 has confirmed
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9993 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9692, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9683, Sensei wrote:Can you run down how that coversation when, yosarian? Who brought up the prospect of you using the merchant ring first and how did klingon go about manipulating you so hard?

Klingon told us that everyone got a one-shot item on the adventure yesterday that made everyone able to commute once.

No I didn't.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Fluminator
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Fluminator
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9994 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Fluminator »

Basically, ABR went from self voting to be lynched to now be against a guaranteed win with a triple lynch.
I literally have no idea who is more scummy out of Klingon and ABR.
At least Yos still posting and engaging in what would be a hopeless situation for him, so I'm predicting he's town again.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9995 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9718, Sensei wrote:She's probably lurking and reading this right now. hehe

Actually I was in bed asleep.
-
MiniDeathStar
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9996 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wait. Shit shit shit shit shit.

Whoever killed Drixx got all his items. Probably including his hide rune, although I have to check that with the mod.

The scum has at least 1 hide rune. If the scum is Klingon, Albert, or Lowkey, they actually have 2 hide runes.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9997 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 9731, Sensei wrote:Guys. It's okay. Klingon is the last scum.

:facepalm:

Umm, no, Cucumbers is. The rest of us are Town.

Is this National Let's Not Be Logical Day or something?

Lynch the Cucumbers.

Then see Varsoon declare the game over, yay we win.

Jeez.
-
MiniDeathStar
Sensei
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Sensei
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9998 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Sensei »

Klingon actually respond to the flipping post and not just the first line out of context jesus tittyfucking christ with this already.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #9999 (ISO) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 9993, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 9692, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 9683, Sensei wrote:Can you run down how that coversation when, yosarian? Who brought up the prospect of you using the merchant ring first and how did klingon go about manipulating you so hard?

Klingon told us that everyone got a one-shot item on the adventure yesterday that made everyone able to commute once.

No I didn't.

Right, my fault. You told us Flum got a one-shot item that let him commute once, I mispoke.

But you did not tell us that there was a complicated plan involving vigging Flum while he was commuting and seeing if there was a nightkill. Why did you tell us about the commute item but not tell us about that?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”