Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

RC, I hate "pretty clear" especially when I am this tired and traveling.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by davesaz »

Don't overlook the original case, which came a long time before the fakeclaim trap.
MKA is uncharacteristically quiet, for either of the heads to be town.

I will also take this time to note that KainTepes has gone totally silent. If he is scum, I bet he got an earful in daychat. (read the opening posts)

Aneninen's "case" on me was that I was scum because I was coaching KT. This implies that Anen also thought I was bussing KT, since I was "coaching" in the guise of "I think you're scum, but if you are town here's what you should do". Why would scum me both bus and coach a partner in the same post? I have a weak spot on scum reading those who make bad cases against me, but I can't reconcile Anen's read list as being genuine either.

This game is in rough shape, too many replacements who are not pulling weight, too many people going really shallow on their reads.

Also to repeat, I don't want to be a universal town read, but we must pick someone else to lynch. Unless you want a panic at the last minute.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

~Titus

Okay. But I did answer your question.

Don't overlook the original case, which came a long time before the fakeclaim trap.

1) Me being 'quiet' is not and has never been a scumtell. Most would consider it a towntell.
It's null at worst. I demand town leader position as scum so I can lead the lynches on people I don't like and get towncred when I bus.
I'm not invested in this game for a mix of reasons; the primary one being that I want to let Raskol lead the show since I basically monopolized the blitz we did.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

In post 552, RadiantCowbells wrote:

~Titus

Okay. But I did answer your question.

1) Me being 'quiet' is not and has never been a scumtell. Most would consider it a towntell.
It's null at worst. I demand town leader position as scum so I can lead the lynches on people I don't like and get towncred when I bus.
I'm not invested in this game for a mix of reasons; the primary one being that I want to let Raskol lead the show since I basically monopolized the blitz we did.

meow.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:35 pm

I was referring to Almost when I was talking about not answering my question.

I wanna get to know Raskol.

Good night.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I thought u could play 5his game drunk

But I cant.

You're all scum and you all owe mefive bucks

Oh and rc isn't scum but rask is.

This isn't fair, mod. Fucking cheating.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

VOTE: kuroi
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:35 pm

In post 554, Burning Crystal wrote:I was referring to Almost when I was talking about not answering my question.

I wanna get to know Raskol.

Good night.

~Titus

*blush*
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Okay, I'll try to focus this game tomorrow. A legitimate problem for me here is that this playerlist is more experienced than what I'm used to so I don't have any easy newbie sorts (kt doesnt count) and having to weigh everything vs meta ends up exhausting. Not an excuse for me not putting in enough effort though. Sorry.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 508, Almost50 wrote:Just so you stop messing around; I'm an X-shot PGO

Good.
If so, he won't get to LyLo, so I'm believing this. (Check out the Setup Scheme.)

In post 510, Almost50 wrote:
In post 509, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Almost50

:lol: :lol: I KNEW you'd fall for THAT. There's NO PGO in ANY of the WW scenarios. :lol: :lol:

Wrong. Besides Wolf, they can be
(1) Townie with a contradicting PR
(2) Mafia with a contradicting PR
(3) any alignment and doubting your claim.

In post 516, KuroiXHF wrote:This is the worst reaction I've ever seen...

Which one? Almost's? If so, it was. Although I'm unwilling to test that claim by a Day1 Lynch.

In post 519, Mad King Ashnard wrote:1) That wasn't me. That was Raskol.

Time stamps and parallel activity check confirms this statement.

In post 529, davesaz wrote:If we leave Mad King and they're WW, they get NK'd anyway as I see it.
But then we need to find someone other than me to lynch, and while I don't mind being scumread (more accurately not being universally townread) I don't want town to lose my crime fighting prowess.
On the chance that the setup isn't one of the WW setups, maybe we go ahead and lynch them anyway.

The highlighted part is so scummy that I've had to adjust the measure threshold on my Scum-O-Meter.

In post 530, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Your crime fighting powers?
Your technical ability is awful and your scumhunting is awful as well. You single handedly lost us the game with Soapbar and Iraonavp.
Don't even talk.

Why have I had to read posts like this in every single game recently?

In post 532, davesaz wrote:VOTE: Mad King Ashnard

Spoiler:
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Clotilde!

In post 535, Almost50 wrote:@Titus: I fake claimed PGO to trick Ashnard and they fell for it. I believe there are 2 teams (as I've explained before) judging by the way interactions have been going between each couple and the obvious hostilities between the two sides. They may or may have not realized they're actually targeting the other scum group, but still it looks like each pair is working together simultaneously from the other pair.

WHUT?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Almost50

In post 540, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I think the most likely explanation is that Almost is a PR who knows that there is no PGO.
He could be some sort of scum knowing that too but I think that's more likely.
Unfortunately he doesn't know what he's doing so :\

That's not zero sense.
That's actually Sub-Zero sense.

In post 551, davesaz wrote:Aneninen's "case" on me was that I was scum because I was coaching KT.

That isn't the only thing.

In post 556, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:VOTE: kuroi

Oeoh?

In post 558, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Okay, I'll try to focus this game tomorrow. A legitimate problem for me here is that this playerlist is more experienced than what I'm used to so I don't have any easy newbie sorts (kt doesnt count) and having to weigh everything vs meta ends up exhausting. Not an excuse for me not putting in enough effort though. Sorry.

I don't like this either.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking. Wtf eagle. How was a drunk post alignment indicative?

By the way, I won't be v/la but no computer access until monday
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 am

In post 560, KuroiXHF wrote:Sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking. Wtf eagle. How was a drunk post alignment indicative?

I've seen drunk posts. That didn't sound like a real one. :/
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:41 am

Post by texcat »

In post 486, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Vote me, I'm not a newb.

Well, Ok then.
VOTE: Eagle
In post 522, Almost50 wrote:Yes. I precisely picked my fake claim to be PGO to see how the Ashnard slot would react. If I said Compulsive Fruit Vendor or Vig for example also the SK would know it's fake, and I wanted to make sure my suspicions on that slot were spot on according to my theory.

This is why we should restrict fake claims to scum. How are we supposed to sort out whether this is the worst fake claim ever from a townie or a scum claim? Did you consider that you were much more likely to catch a town pr than a werewolf with this claim?

In post 559, Aneninen wrote:
In post 508, Almost50 wrote:Just so you stop messing around; I'm an X-shot PGO

Good.
If so, he won't get to LyLo, so I'm believing this. (Check out the Setup Scheme.)

Hmmm. I see in setup 5 that there is a mafia roleblocker that could block a PGO, but I don't see that in setup 9. Not that it matters if the claim is fake.

In post 559, Aneninen wrote:
In post 530, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Your crime fighting powers?
Your technical ability is awful and your scumhunting is awful as well. You single handedly lost us the game with Soapbar and Iraonavp.
Don't even talk.

Why have I had to read posts like this in every single game recently?

+1

UNVOTE: Eagle
VOTE: Almost50
Looks more like a fake claim from scum to me. While Almost did not have that many votes yet, there were quite a number of people who said that they were Ok with, or considering, or would be willing to vote Almost. I think he's scum who was getting nervous and at least wanted to learn something about town prs if he was going to be lynched.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 562, texcat wrote:This is why we should restrict fake claims to scum. How are we supposed to sort out whether this is the worst fake claim ever from a townie or a scum claim? Did you consider that you were much more likely to catch a town pr than a werewolf with this claim?

OK. It looks like most of you don't know me well enough, so I did mess it up. But since this is the case there is nothing more I could do wrong, so here it is:

The ONLY PR that could've been outed here would be the PGO themselves. I'm a Weak Bodygaurd. We thus are in scenarios 5, 10 or 12. ALL 12 scenarios have Jailers and Cops, so these would not be outed by my false claim. Furthermore, I know we don't have a Tracker, a BulletProof or a Vig.

I considered claiming a Vig, a Fruit Vendor, a BP & a PGO (note that I didn't specify whether I'm 1 or 2 shots in my clain). This was to take the SK from the picture (SK would know 1-shot PGO doesn't exist but a 2-shot may do).

Now combine the knowledge I had with my chances of survival.

My chances of dying are: 4/12 (targeting a scum randomly) + 2*1/8 (my protected target being targeted for a night kill by either faction) + 2*1/9 (me being targeted for a night kill myself).= 70 % (actually 69.444 %).

So, do I go down silently or do I go down leaving "some" pointers?? I chose the latter. If I'm only 30.56% likely to see the next day I would rather leave you guys with some better knowledge about the setup and who the more likely suspects to flip scum are.

Now lynch away if you will. I've had it with people suspecting me just because I think differently. "More likely to come from scum" is a horrible reason all in and by itself, simply because scum do NOT want or need to (a) put themselves in the spot light, and (b) do as much speculation about the setup this early. The night kills will give them what they need to know.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 561, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 560, KuroiXHF wrote:Sorry about last night. I don't know what I was thinking. Wtf eagle. How was a drunk post alignment indicative?

I've seen drunk posts. That didn't sound like a real one. :/

What was so fake in it?

In post 563, Almost50 wrote:The ONLY PR that could've been outed here would be the PGO themselves. I'm a Weak Bodygaurd.

No.
And your math is flawed too.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:43 am

In post 555, KuroiXHF wrote:I thought u could play 5his game drunk

But I cant.

This part stood out as the super fake part. He makes sure everyone knows he's drunk so he seems vulnerable and he can post freely seeming like he doesn't actually know who scum is or anything

You're all scum and you all owe mefive bucks

Oh and rc isn't scum but rask is.

This isn't fair, mod. Fucking cheating.

Like the first line here seems like he's frustrated and can't find scum (town) and then he says stupid stuff to make sure everyone else knows he's drunk.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:44 am

That post on top of the fact that I feel like there's no good reason to think he's town makes me dislike the idea of giving him anything less than a scum read very much
"@EE
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 564, Aneninen wrote:No.
And your math is flawed too.

When you try to look smarter, please provide examples.

1- I'm a Weak Bodyguad.
2- It follows that we are in setups #5, #10 or #12 (these are the 3 setups with my role in them).
3- ALL 12 setups have Cops & Jailers. A Cop or a Jailer would NOT CC me or even hint they know anything about the setup, bc they don't.
4- Scenario #5 does have a 1-shot PGO. No other PRs in that setup.
5- Scenarios #10 & #12 do NOT have additional PRs.

Now show me how another PR could've been outed based on my fake claim.

Also, if my math is flawed, you better show me you know better and have it done by the numbers. THANK YOU.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:01 am

Post by texcat »

In post 563, Almost50 wrote:The ONLY PR that could've been outed here would be the PGO themselves. I'm a Weak Bodygaurd. We thus are in scenarios 5, 10 or 12. ALL 12 scenarios have Jailers and Cops, so these would not be outed by my false claim. Furthermore,
I know we don't have a Tracker
, a BulletProof or a Vig.

1 Town Jailer, 1 Town Cop, 5 Town Citizen,
1 Town Tracker
, 1 Town Weak Bodyguard, 1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 WW Goon, 1 WW Roleblocker

Sorry, this still looks like a claim from scum. I would expect the real Bodyguard to be more familiar with the scenarios he was in. Especially if he claimed to study them.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:05 am

Post by davesaz »

I expected a different role, which would have ruled out PGO as a possibility. Look more carefully at setup 12. (pedit: ninja'd)

If he is a bodyguard, I'd prefer we not lose that role
. It's the only sliver of a chance to get more than one openly revealed cop result.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

OH! My bad then. I stand corrected. Lynch me. :P
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:11 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It wasnt fake but if it was, how would my lying about being drunk have anything to do with this game?

Quite the reach there, Eagle.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:34 am

In post 570, Almost50 wrote:OH! My bad then. I stand corrected. Lynch me. :P

I think people will take you up on that Almost. Sad thing is, I think you're pretty transparently town but you've made it to where the town as a whole cannot trust you. Both town and scum can do setup spec but if you do it in a manner like you have, you force your own death. You made mistakes that I used to make as a newbie that I will talk to you about post game if you're willing to hang around. Some of the basic assumptions you've made here are 100% wrong and fueling terrible plays.
Titus / tn5421
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:52 am

VOTE: Texcat
Not finished reviewing but from who I've looked at so far I feel good about this.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:52 am

-Raskolnikov

Return to “Completed Open Games”