Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4344, Almost50 wrote:Second part: So you're better off with NO INFO? Is that what you're saying? Because I could not have come to you in your dream as a ghost, and I saw someone's been killing the less active players on N1 & N2. I figured I could be next.
No, Radiant is usually in my dreams when she is scum. You have not had the honor yet of visiting. Saving your own skin is not a townie quality. Was the info useful at that point. What if you died that night, we would be left with not helpful information. So do not justify the claim with info.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4343, Suzune wrote:Any particular reason not to?

I see no reason to just 'cause a few scummy/dumb players what me to. I planned on talking about my view of the setup later but IF this was a 6/18 set up leaving a 5/7 scum:town ratio then I see little reason to mass claim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4349, YT2980 wrote:
In post 4347, Rob14 wrote:
In post 4260, Elyse wrote:That also sounds like a scum role

Sounds like an SK role more than a scum role, but yeah, definitely anti-town. If it is town, it's strongly negative utility both because it's likely town would take two goes at lynching it upon a claim. It's equivalent to two near-guaranteed mislynches, and that doesn't really balance in any setup (or at least isn't desirable).

Lol. Handing this role to scum is like handing them a win tbch, completely overpowered.
Could be an SK role. I was serial killer and cop in the last Skull game.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Elyse »

I think Almost is telling the truth about his role at the very least. I think he's town, though it could be a scum role I guess, but I don't doubt his claim. The way he was like "Elyse maybe I'll visit you tonight hur hur hur" and his poorly justified townreads on TSO and me because he thought we were a team both make sense. I mean, his conclusions are poor, but I at least see what he was thinking.

If he does flip scum it's safe to say TSO probably isn't on his team. (and me) I don't see him faking the whole "I'm going to check TSO and Elyse to see if one submits a kill because they're probably on the same team" if he was scum with TSO. (or me) Maybe if he was on the other scumteam or if he was town, but pretty sure he's not on the same scumteam as TSO.

P-edit:
I never really thought about it from that PoV. Here TSO says it has to be a town role, and Rob says it's antitown. :igmeou:
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 4352, Suzune wrote:
In post 4349, YT2980 wrote:
In post 4347, Rob14 wrote:
In post 4260, Elyse wrote:That also sounds like a scum role

Sounds like an SK role more than a scum role, but yeah, definitely anti-town. If it is town, it's strongly negative utility both because it's likely town would take two goes at lynching it upon a claim. It's equivalent to two near-guaranteed mislynches, and that doesn't really balance in any setup (or at least isn't desirable).

Lol. Handing this role to scum is like handing them a win tbch, completely overpowered.
Could be an SK role. I was serial killer and cop in the last Skull game.

You have a point there. But you can certainly rule me out from being mafia-aligned.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Rob14 »

We're not lynching Nero. Not right now, anyway.

Yo scum-butts. Take a shot at YT. Seriously, he's like 99.9% scum and we're not going to take care of him for you, so you really should shoot him to help out with your wincon and shit.

VOTE: Flubber

Despite 82 posts, I remember zero things he's posted all game long. Like, can anyone, without looking, name a single significant thing Flubber has done? This could easily be scum skating by. I'd much rather lynch here and let scum shoot at each other to get rid of people like T S O, who could easily be scum.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Rob14 »

YT, handing that role to scum is like moving LyLo one day closer. That's all. As opposed to handing it to town, where it moves LyLo two days closer.

Not to mention there's the obvious possibility that you don't have that role and are bluffing to prevent your lynch. That's the thing that has highest probability in this setup.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Why not Nero? I can go Flubber but not a priority for me atm.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Sure. Tunnel another town player like Nicole with 99.9% certainty.

scum go shoot each other, thank you. Save us the pain.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4351, Nero Cain wrote:

I see no reason to just 'cause a few scummy/dumb players what me to. I planned on talking about my view of the setup later but IF this was a 6/18 set up leaving a 5/7 scum:town ratio then I see little reason to mass claim.
There are not many town left. The mafia have to cross kill. Honestly it is in the mafia's best interest to side with the town right now. This is our chance to figure out who is mafia because they need to look good to take out the other team. I want to capitalize on that advantage because it is one of the few we have left. Therefore, I see no reason why you are playing your cards so close of chest. With so many dead townies we can check for balance in roles to decipher the actual townies from the remaining scum.

If you want to talk about setup now is a good time.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Suzune »

Guys, now is not the time to have that battle. It is an upward climb now as it is. Do not in fight over the past.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We should be voting sircakes or TSO btw.

vote:TSO

I agree with Rob here. The not YT team/vig/sk should be shooting him.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Will return in the morning.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Rob14 »

In post 4297, T S O wrote:This is a low power game that was balanced for some sort of crosskilling. 1/9 scum deaths is why we're in so much trouble.

How on earth are you getting "low power" from the flips we have?

flipped:
Cop
Doc
Two Bodyguards
Lightning Rod
Gladiator

claimed:
unlynchable
gunsmith
tracker

?????????

This screams too much info to me, honestly.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4359, Suzune wrote:
In post 4351, Nero Cain wrote:

There are not many town left. The mafia have to cross kill. Honestly it is in the mafia's best interest to side with the town right now. This is our chance to figure out who is mafia because they need to look good to take out the other team. I want to capitalize on that advantage because it is one of the few we have left. Therefore, I see no reason why you are playing your cards so close of chest. With so many dead townies we can check for balance in roles to decipher the actual townies from the remaining scum.

If you want to talk about setup now is a good time.

fair enough, still not claiming b/c a few scumbutts want me to.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4363, Rob14 wrote:claimed:
unlynchable
gunsmith
tracker

tbf there is prob scum in there.

Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Rob14 »

That's half the point. If TSO knows there's scum there, then that's a big part of the "too much info" that lets him arrive at low power.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Lol @ nero thinking both sir cakez and I are scum. Only furthers the case on him.

Seriously, point out something that makes sir cakez look scummy.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Rob14 »

Breaking news! TSO and YT, probably on a scum team together.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Rob14 »

VOTE: TSO

I can live with this. Flubber will hopefully be an eventual crosskill target.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by YT2980 »

And suzune also asked for you to claim, you think she's scum too?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think she's more on the slow side of things.

Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 4363, Rob14 wrote:How on earth are you getting "low power" from the flips we have?

flipped:
Cop
Doc
Two Bodyguards
Lightning Rod
Gladiator
There are only two high power roles here. The Gladiator and the Lightning rod. The other four are pretty standard.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by YT2980 »

My partner is under fire. :cry:
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades