Micro 584: RuPaul's Drag Race Season 1 - Day 2

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 173, CatDog wrote:and you slipped again. You just went back to thinknig there is two scum.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL DAY READ MY POSTS. I DID NOT FUCKING SLIP I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT IF THERE WERE 3 SCUM THEN YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED AND WHEN I DID THE NUMBERS I PUT (BEST CASE SCENARIO) AND WAS TRYING TO WORK FROM THAT. I SAID I FOUND IT REALLT WEIRD TO HAVE SCUM AS MY TARGET IT IS 1 OF THE REASONS I OUTED.

IF YOU WANT TO BE NICER THEN STOP MISREPPING WHAT I SAY. COS I AM SORRY I CONSIDER THAT DICKISH BEHAVOUR OR SCUMMY BUT I HONESTLY THINK YOU ARE DERP TOWN HERE.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I might just follow mollie just for the sake for the fact that I cant see a game design that isnt bastard that can be lylo at day 2. Its a kind of a yolo. But I'd sleep on that thought and think it through. So expect a vote from me tomorrow.

I will probably gambit this lynch and trust mollie :)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by CatDog »

ZZTHING.

THE REASON THAT IS GOOFY AND IMPOSSIBLE IS BECAUSE MOLLIE IS LYING
One fine day with a woof and a purr
a baby was born and it caused a little stir
my name is the dog everyone likes me
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 176, ZZZX wrote:I might just follow mollie just for the sake for the fact that I cant see a game design that isnt bastard that can be lylo at day 2. Its a kind of a yolo. But I'd sleep on that thought and think it through. So expect a vote from me tomorrow.

I will probably gambit this lynch and trust mollie :)

thank you zzthing. I thought I was going to lose my mind talking to hippy. I think I have it worked out who beeboy's partner so don't end the day before I tell you who I think it is. I really hope it is only 2 scum but wow I wld have hated to be scum in this set up.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I am gambiting on the fact that mollie isnt a lyncher
its a 50-50% chance. only 2 roles that make sense with mollie is either a noraml lyncher or the role she claims with 3 scum (it makes a tiny bit of sense as well).

And frankly if my trust is betrayed (I forgive 'er anyway) and she is a noraml lyncher there is still a big enough chance to just get the game back on track. but if what she claims is true then we are... fucked if we dont go by the plan.
redacted
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:17 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

you know I think we nee to lynch mollie here no matter if she is telling the truth or not about beeboy being scum. there is basically no way I can trust her to not stubb town later in game.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

sorry mollie but claiming that was against your wincon I guess

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:17 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 180, Frozen Angel wrote:you know I think we nee to lynch mollie here no matter if she is telling the truth or not about beeboy being scum. there is basically no way I can trust her to not stubb town later in game.

if she isa lyncher she will exit on her own anyway

if we dont hit scum and she isnt a lyncher that exits on his own we can lynch her.

so ... yea?
redacted
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I beleive she is a lyncher . Assuming we have 2 scum (becuase 3 makes absolute nonsense with a 3p

I don't know if her target is really scum or not. if not its like 5/2 tomorrow and thats indeed a lylo . there are multiple ways to balance the game in this situation.

if she is lying about staying in game then tomorrow will be 6/1 and thats fine

if she is telling the truth completly , then it will be 6+1/1

so why should anyone without a guilty claim such a thing and put herself in this situation?

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 179, ZZZX wrote:I am gambiting on the fact that mollie isnt a lyncher
its a 50-50% chance. only 2 roles that make sense with mollie is either a noraml lyncher or the role she claims with 3 scum (it makes a tiny bit of sense as well).

And frankly if my trust is betrayed (I forgive 'er anyway) and she is a noraml lyncher there is still a big enough chance to just get the game back on track. but if what she claims is true then we are... fucked if we dont go by the plan.

zzthing hon, I am exactly what I claimed I was, which is a lyncher/survivor.

I have only 1 completed indie game on here except for marathons. I was a lyncher 3 times on other sites that have faded into non-existence.

I don't want you to enter this agreement under false pretenses. I am what i say I am. right after saga i asked bro if I cld win with town cos I thought I was going crazy and he said yes. that game set indie meta back at the minimum of 5 years. what is gonna happen is that games mods are going to design roles that pple won't wanna play.

I wld have played a very different game if i was just a lyncher. I have a dual wc and i felt like I was making the best play at the time and still think it was the best play but i didn't take in town derp, I honestly thought it wld be low in this game despite having 2 players I knew nothing about.

beeboy is scum I mean this is mod-confirmed to me and bro is going to probs eat me alive despite in my only other onsite indie game I claimed super early too. and won! town collectively was smarter in those days I think and fery and I had changed indie site meta for a while at least.

I am grateful to you and horsebells cos you guys believed me. I have been telling the truth I had no reason to lie at the time that I outed. I was trying to help.
whew!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

find me the scum partner mollie

I like to believe you

CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by CatDog »

Mollie, I find it interesting the way you’re dealing with different people. With those who side with you, like ZZZX for example, you’re being super sweet and trying to speak with them to keep them on your side. Those who aren’t on your side, however, get much different treatment. Instead of trying to talk and work with them, you’re yelling and insulting them instead. Being frustrated is one thing, but constantly insulting town is not how to get people to believe in you. We have valid concerns about your claim, and we’d like to work them out. However, you’re stunting that with your disinterest in having a conversation with us in favor of telling us we’re “stupid dicks.”
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 186, CatDog wrote:Mollie, I find it interesting the way you’re dealing with different people. With those who side with you, like ZZZX for example, you’re being super sweet and trying to speak with them to keep them on your side. Those who aren’t on your side, however, get much different treatment. Instead of trying to talk and work with them, you’re yelling and insulting them instead. Being frustrated is one thing, but constantly insulting town is not how to get people to believe in you. We have valid concerns about your claim, and we’d like to work them out. However, you’re stunting that with your disinterest in having a conversation with us in favor of telling us we’re “stupid dicks.”

the fuck that is what i did

I DID tryt o talk to you. you didn't listen to a fucking word and then
LIED
about.

which I think is dickish behaviour cos you are not even reconsidering.

regardless of your alignment I have lost all respect for you as a player. I wld never kick another player when they were feeling down. I back off when I see signs of breakdown.

so lynch away
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am sorry hippy I don't mean to be mean least of all to you but i have tried to help you and you have not listened to me at all and lied about what i said and I am sorry but I think that is shitty.

no game is worth a friendship and I am sorry. you are really wrong about me tho and i don't understand why you lied. :(
whew!
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by CatDog »

Mollie that obviously wasn't hip, there was way too many capitals and punctuation for him to have written that. And tell me how yelling at everyone and telling us we're all stupid for not just taking you on your word is in any way productive. The AtE you've been spewing is ridiculous, as was your reaction to our vote. Instead of calmly trying to make us see what you think our errors are, you start attacking everybody, insult the entire playlist, and make it impossible to productively communicate with you. We're just one vote, and maybe if you helped other people see something we don't, they could help us see it too. But going around and trying to bully people into believing you is not the way to do it.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Mollie find me a second scum or I will lynch you.

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 189, CatDog wrote:Mollie that obviously wasn't hip, there was way too many capitals and punctuation for him to have written that. And tell me how yelling at everyone and telling us we're all stupid for not just taking you on your word is in any way productive. The AtE you've been spewing is ridiculous, as was your reaction to our vote. Instead of calmly trying to make us see what you think our errors are, you start attacking everybody, insult the entire playlist, and make it impossible to productively communicate with you. We're just one vote, and maybe if you helped other people see something we don't, they could help us see it too. But going around and trying to bully people into believing you is not the way to do it.

uhm

you are still lying. cos i did calmy present what i was telling you. in a very calm way.

it is was when you started to lie and misrep and accuse me of "slipping" when I never did is when i lost it because hippy shld know better.

I am not attacking the entire playerlist so you can stop it with the lying.

I am not sure what more evidence you need other than "I have inside info due to role mechanics that beeboy is scum".

I mean really what the fuck else can I say when i said it in like my second or third post in order to keep town from getting dumb and turning on each other.

obvsly the correct play was to keep my mouth shut and let beeboy get himself lynched as scum cos he has an unnatural talent to do that and not help town. I felt bad for you guys being run up so early and after playing shos game I was not in the mood to trust town so I decided to help them cos a town plus indie!mollie win wld have been great.

hippy punctuates all of the time so what? do you want me to pull up games to demonstrate that you either you don't know what you are talking about or you are deliberately lying.

as far as the bullying goes i wld not have feel so salty about it if I had not put myself out there. obvsly I shld have kept my mouth shut and let you guys get hammered.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 190, Frozen Angel wrote:Mollie find me a second scum or I will lynch you.

I think it is you. altho catdog is giving you a run for your money so you shld totally try to work with that.
whew!
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

For the record, I did post an anti-Mollie stance and she did, calmly, ask me to talk to her and go over her posts again.

I kind of set this game on the back burner, which isn't fair, but I'll get to it eventually.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 192, pirate mollie wrote:I think it is you. altho catdog is giving you a run for your money so you shld totally try to work with that.

thank you

Innocent Child

VOTE: mollie for not trying

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

:P

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

ok so if your claiming what are you start making sense to me.

you say town started with me and a lyncher like you with a scum name on your role. god thats not happening ...

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 193, 3dicerolling wrote:
For the record, I did post an anti-Mollie stance and she did, calmly, ask me to talk to her and go over her posts again.

I kind of set this game on the back burner, which isn't fair, but I'll get to it eventually.

thank you <3
whew!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

mollie talk to me!

I'm town leader you know

ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 194, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 192, pirate mollie wrote:I think it is you. altho catdog is giving you a run for your money so you shld totally try to work with that.

thank you

Innocent Child

VOTE: mollie for not trying

I'm being objective here but how does Mollie being wrong make her any more town or lyncher?????

Like wtf
redacted

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”