Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:54 am

Post by shaka!! »

cicero wrote:
shaka!! wrote:Well he is right, you and Flea were/are getting no where.

And for someone who doesn't want to be talked to like a kid that last post seems contradicting.

He doesn't need you to defend him, Shaka.
And who are YOU to say we were getting nowhere
. Discussion helps the town. It ferrets out inconsistancies. People slip up. People who shut down discussions don't help the town. You are free to talk about whatever you want and were one of the people he didn't want to hear from. So don't have his back while he's sticking you in yours.
I am someone who has the towns best interests in view and sees that you and Flea are just reiterating your statements about each other. That is an argument that goes no where.

You seem very fustrated, I'd suggest you finish up for the day before you make anymore slip ups. Right now you are just being distracting to the town.

I already have a case to pull out on you but I am waiting for something to happen before I play that card. If you carry on like you are now you are just going to make it easier for me to place my foot in your arse.

Mod Edit

Vote Count

cicero- 2 (somestrangeflea, White)
somestrangeflea- 2 (AlyG, cicero)

AlyG- 1 (pwayne66)
Erotomachia- 1 (Theopor_COD)
Jalyn- 1 (Gorgon)
Kakeng- 1 (shaka!!)

Not voting (4): Chocolate Attack, Erotomachia, Jalyn, Kakeng

7 to lynch[/quote][/quote]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:56 am

Post by cicero »

shaka!! wrote:
cicero wrote:
shaka!! wrote:Well he is right, you and Flea were/are getting no where.

And for someone who doesn't want to be talked to like a kid that last post seems contradicting.

He doesn't need you to defend him, Shaka.
And who are YOU to say we were getting nowhere
. Discussion helps the town. It ferrets out inconsistancies. People slip up. People who shut down discussions don't help the town. You are free to talk about whatever you want and were one of the people he didn't want to hear from. So don't have his back while he's sticking you in yours.
I am someone who has the towns best interests in view and sees that you and Flea are just reiterating your statements about each other. That is an argument that goes no where.

You seem very fustrated, I'd suggest you finish up for the day before you make anymore slip ups. Right now you are just being distracting to the town.

I already have a case to pull out on you but I am waiting for something to happen before I play that card. If you carry on like you are now you are just going to make it easier for me to place my foot in your arse.

Putting your foot in my arse won't be healthy for anyone.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:58 am

Post by White »

*applause* on the incredible defence there Cicero.
Show
House Rules:

1. God came to my house and I killed him.

2. I will kill anyone who comes to my house like I killed God.

3. Give me one dead body and I might let rule #2 slide.

You have until Dawn.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:59 am

Post by cicero »

White wrote:*applause* on the incredible defence there Cicero.
I thought it was quite good actually :)
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by White »

Why do I feel like this game has deteriorated to townies bickering amongst themselves while the scum are absently watching? What is this game being played by? 12 people? *jaw hits the floor* How about 5 people.

This is stupid. Cicero, calm down or you're incriminate yourself beyond repair.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by cicero »

White wrote:Why do I feel like this game has deteriorated to townies bickering amongst themselves while the scum are absently watching? What is this game being played by? 12 people? *jaw hits the floor* How about 5 people.

No I won't. But I agree. This is pointless. You watch your temper and I'll watch mine and the three of us, who I firmly believe are all town... well actually I firmly believe Shaka is town town and I think you are but need to look closer... can do some scum hunting. And since I *highly* doubt that you actually think I'm scum, you might want to put it somewhere useful instead of waving it around like a bat.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by pwayne66 »

uh oh... deja vu? I'll have content tomorrow... I promise.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:06 pm

Post by White »

No, I promise if you keep this up you're going to hurt your chances of survival.

unvote

I voted you because you got all bent out of shape.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Post by shaka!! »

Note to self: Note Whites previous post.

:p

I feel that it is split, one is lurking the other making sure the townies keep arguing.

I have two suspects in mind.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by shaka!! »

pwayne66 wrote:uh oh... deja vu? I'll have content tomorrow... I promise.
I'm looking forward to it.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:12 pm

Post by shaka!! »

Ugh I hate double/triple posting.

My first post was in response to Post 430, by the time I had typed it out some others had responded.

I'll elaborate on that at a later point too, when it is more relevant.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by White »

Why not now? I think it's relevant.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by shaka!! »

White wrote:Why not now? I think it's relevant.
Sometimes it is necessary to hold information back until it is has other information to back it up.

In other words, I'll be watching your posts.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:25 pm

Post by cicero »

White wrote:No, I promise if you keep this up you're going to hurt your chances of survival.

unvote

I voted you because you got all bent out of shape.

I know you did. Which is poor vote usage. And I got bent out of shape because I was noticing you being abrasive for a while. And that sentence about "Don't want to hear it anymore" was when the bending out of shape started. Please don't use votes for that. The idea is to use them on the informed minority. That is why I told you off and didn't vote for you.

Please remember that this isn't about me surviving. It is about the town surviving. So threatening my health just threatens your own. Your vote isn't something to smack people with.

Right now here is where we are: we have a case gainst Aly, a case against flea, a case agains battlemage and his replacement. We can say with some likelihood that unless they are good actors that Gorgon and Shaka are town. Pwayne seems town to me, but frankly I've been in another game with Pwayne and read a third and he always looks town. But I certainly wouldnt vote for him. I'm undecided on you, White, but have appreciated what you've brought to the game other than that sentence which demonstrated a tendency I wanted to nip in the bud. People can do with that what they will. What would be useful at this point, in my opinion would be for people to answer Shaka's ideas on Battlemage / his replacement.

On the one hand BM is always scummy. On the other, shaka made a good case.

Of course on the one hand he thinks BM was rolefishing for my role and in another I am his scum partner who wants to keep the town fighting? Is that what you were inferring? Where's your head at now Shaka?
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Post by shaka!! »

I've got quite a few things building up but before I post them I want everyones status on Battle Mage, because I believe %100 that he is scum, and I don't want to distract the spotlight from him. On top of that, if we can find out his alignment my cases will be greatly helped, in the sense of either destroying it or strengthening it.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:39 pm

Post by White »

Shaka, feel free. I've nothing to hide. In fact i'm not surprised this happened, normally does. So go ahead.

Cicero, I was getting frustrated and you seemed to be over reacting so I felt it would be nice to add some pressure so I voted for you. It wasn't an angry slinging of the vote to get back at you.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:46 pm

Post by cicero »

White wrote:Shaka, feel free. I've nothing to hide. In fact i'm not surprised this happened, normally does. So go ahead.

Cicero, I was getting frustrated and you seemed to be over reacting so I felt it would be nice to add some pressure so I voted for you. It wasn't an angry slinging of the vote to get back at you.

K. I'd love to back and forth this some more with you but it's a distraction now. We can do PMs outside of the game some day when it is over. You have my opinion above. If you want me to "over"react that's exactly how to make it happen. Like I said, I don't think you are scum and as far as I'm concerned that's what's important.
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Post by White »

Ok, then i'm going to just kinda go back to where I was before all this.

Vote: Kekeng
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:00 pm

Post by shaka!! »

White wrote:Shaka, feel free. I've nothing to hide. In fact i'm not surprised this happened, normally does. So go ahead.
It's only minor, that is why I am keeping it to myself until it becomes relevant. Right now it will just be distracting.

Since we pretty much died.

Some Strange Flea what do you think about BM? You've only argued with Cicero over I have no idea I've forgotten now.

Pwayne any chances of getting that read sooner?

AlyG what do you think about BM and the Cicero vs SSF argument?

Gorgon have you picked up any new reads?

Mod Prod Kakeng please?
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:29 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Wow, drama.

cicero, your case against ssf isn't that strong, really. I agree with White; ssf is not scummy enough to get lynched today. Not from what we've seen so far, anyway. Yes, he wasn't contributing to the game, but he explained his reasons, which I believe to be fairly straightforward and credible. No, he hasn't been that active in scumhunting, but he might come through. It feels like this bickering between the two of you is really distracting the pair of you from looking elsewhere (assuming you're both town, that is; this is of course not guaranteed). There's a lesson in humility here, cicero. If the rest of the players aren't getting behind your proposed lynch, there is a point where you need to give it a rest ... at least temporarily. The guy's been placed under a
lot
of pressure now, and how he reacts to it will decide what comes next.

shaka, I'm still waiting to hear more from Kakeng before deciding on him. BM's overzealous attack on cicero is also not strong enough, in itself, to lynch his successor over. Is it?

As White notes, we still have lots of inactives. Even though we are up to 18 pages, I don't feel there is a strong enough reason to lynch anyone just yet. Not without greater concensus, anyway. We need to hear from more players about their suspicions/thoughts/whatever.
shaka!! wrote:Gorgon have you picked up any new reads?
Unfortunately, no. No scum reads, anyway. The bickering over the past few pages isn't a lot to go on. I must, however, say that cicero and ssf fighting looks, to my gut, more like town fighting town than anything else ... they both seem genuine enough in their mutual annoyance towards each other. If both are in fact town, this fight is pretty pointless, which is why I say they should give it a rest.

If it helps, I can say that I believe from these past few pages pretty strongly that cicero, White, and shaka!! are town ... and as I've indicated, ssf has been looking more townish than before over these pages.

Mind you, I probably need a big reread when I have the time ... tomorrow probably.

And with that, I believe I will retire for the night.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by somestrangeflea »

cicero wrote:
White wrote:Why do I feel like this game has deteriorated to townies bickering amongst themselves while the scum are absently watching? What is this game being played by? 12 people? *jaw hits the floor* How about 5 people.

No I won't. But I agree. This is pointless. You watch your temper and I'll watch mine and the three of us, who I firmly believe are all town... well actually I firmly believe Shaka is town town and I think you are but need to look closer... can do some scum hunting. And since I *highly* doubt that you actually think I'm scum, you might want to put it somewhere useful instead of waving it around like a bat.
If you have three people who are, in your mind, cleared from being scum, you have three too many. Clearing one player, without investigations or whatever, isn't very good, let alone three!
shaka!! wrote:Some Strange Flea what do you think about BM?
I try not too, it ruins my day...

I find it incredibly hard to read BM, since his playstyle is just plain weird to me... That being said, scummy is scummy, regardless of playstyle.
shaka!! wrote:You've only argued with Cicero over I have no idea I've forgotten now.
Yeah...

I'm not very comfortable with the fact that me and Cicero effectively got "SHUTUPPLXKTHX"...
AlyG
AlyG
Goon
AlyG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:47 am

Post by AlyG »

Mod can i request replacement?
Show
[b]Games finished: 1
Won as scum: 1
Won as town: 0
Lost as Town: 0
Lost as scum: 0[/b]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:52 am

Post by cicero »

AlyG wrote:
Mod can i request replacement?

Mini 499 is cursed.

Incidentally, I looked through a number of mini games and back up roles weren't there from what I could see. Certainly I saw no indication of a generic back up role that could morph into either the cop or doctor (or vig?). On the other hand I didn't see any other mini games modded by JordanA. So take that for what it's worth.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:02 am

Post by pwayne66 »

If AlyG is replaced, it might help clear this up. It would be nice to have something else to focus on for a day 1 suspect... but then again... who? There has been pushes for SSF, Cicero, and Kakeng.

SSF- has been aggravating. I've not Meta'ed his gamestyle, so I am not sure if this is normal.

Cicero- I have (by circumstance) meta'ed Cicero's gamestyle. This doesn't seem to be inconsitent from what I have seen from him.

Kakeng- I'm looking back over Shaka's case here.

More to come...
White
White
Goon
White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:22 am

Post by White »

Who called the replacement? Who called it? Whoo! Sorry Jordan, I think it would be in your best interests and ours to deadline this sucker with a retractable deadline once you find a replacement. I think the town needs a little pressure or else we'll never get organized and lynch someone.

Currently I feel our best shot is Kakeng.
Show
House Rules:

You have until Dawn.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”