Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Kain, look... If this -isn't- just some weird thing that you're doing, if this is actually you, this is not going to be effective. If you believe someone to be scum, you have to back it up. This is (from what I've seen) a pretty intellectual forum, and we're going to want solid reasoning. Just jumping around like this is going to discredit you in the future. We need actual logic. If this is some kind of gambit... Good luck I guess?

ISO list is still coming, work is kicking my butt.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by KittyMo »

[2] Ice³ ~ Nahdia (#206), KainTepes (#218)
[2] KainTepes ~ species (#13), Ice³ (#164)
[1] Clumsy ~ Dwlee99 (#84)
[1] Dwlee99 ~ Clumsy (#32)
[1] Nahdia ~ Drixx (#9)
[1] species ~ PhantomCobalt (#145)

[1] Not Voting ~ Bitten10minutesago (#193)

With
alive, it's
to lynch!

Deadline is at (expired on 2016-03-05 19:30:00).
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:23 pm

Post by Drixx »

We're in the later half of the day and the vanity wagons need to consolidate. Species and Ice3 ... are your votes on Kain firm votes? Can you give a case for why?
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Ice³
Ice³
Townie
Ice³
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Ice³ »

In post 227, Drixx wrote:We're in the later half of the day and the vanity wagons need to consolidate. Species and Ice3 ... are your votes on Kain firm votes? Can you give a case for why?

I am on firm standings on my vote unless there is evidence to lean more so onto another person and I gave all of my evidence in earlier comments I had made.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:39 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 228, Ice³ wrote:
In post 227, Drixx wrote:We're in the later half of the day and the vanity wagons need to consolidate. Species and Ice3 ... are your votes on Kain firm votes? Can you give a case for why?

I am on firm standings on my vote unless there is evidence to lean more so onto another person and I gave all of my evidence in earlier comments I had made.

SEE? Posts like these are why I am voting for Ice. Pretending to be intellectual but have no substance... CLEARLY it is scum trying to pretend to be involved but isn't actually involved, by voting for the easiest person to vote for... WITHOUT even explaining why scum is likely to act the way I act...

WE ALL NEED TO LYNCH ICE, HE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM.
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
Ice³
Ice³
Townie
Ice³
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Ice³ »

In post 229, KainTepes wrote:
In post 228, Ice³ wrote:

SEE? Posts like these are why I am voting for Ice. Pretending to be intellectual but have no substance... CLEARLY it is scum trying to pretend to be involved but isn't actually involved, by voting for the easiest person to vote for... WITHOUT even explaining why scum is likely to act the way I act...

If you actually read my earlier posts I explained why you may be acting like this and thus you are showing your "involvement" in this game
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:34 am

Post by KainTepes »

AND DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID OR SOMETHING??? YOU MUST BE STUPID TO THINK SOMEONE WILL ATTRACT ATTENTION LIKE THIS AS SCUM...

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 230, Ice³ wrote:
In post 229, KainTepes wrote:SEE? Posts like these are why I am voting for Ice. Pretending to be intellectual but have no substance... CLEARLY it is scum trying to pretend to be involved but isn't actually involved, by voting for the easiest person to vote for... WITHOUT even explaining why scum is likely to act the way I act...

If you actually read my earlier posts I explained why you may be acting like this and thus you are showing your "involvement" in this game
Honestly the issue I'm having is that you haven't really. You've pointed out things he's done that MAY be scummy but never asserted WHY they're scummy. The closest to that you've come is this:

In post 219, Ice³ wrote:It really seems that Kain is being really defensive and wants to boot out anyone who seems even slight suspicion in him.
Problem with this is that scumreading people who vote you can actually be a really town response. After all voting the one guy they know to be town (themselves) is an inherently anti-town action. It's one of those things you need to judge as natural or unnatural which... is the really hard part about reading KainTepes due to his gimmick.

In post 231, KainTepes wrote:AND DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID OR SOMETHING??? YOU MUST BE STUPID TO THINK SOMEONE WILL ATTRACT ATTENTION LIKE THIS AS SCUM...
First Kain post I dislike but to be fair he's reiterating what other people have said.

Also KT holy crap what happened to your avatar.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Nahdia »

In other news I'm really lookin' forward to Clumsy's ISO. Don't disappoint me >=)
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by KittyMo »

BlueTrin replaces species.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Hi there I'll need to catch up tomorrow, i am going to bed.
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Lol PC and this guy Kain in the same game: this is hilarious :)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

UNVOTE: until I have caught up
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

Spoiler:
In post 228, Ice³ wrote:

In post 168, Ice³ wrote:He hasn't scum hunted

In post 170, Ice³ wrote:Are you townreading him?

In post 172, Ice³ wrote:What if he is doing some sort of reverse Psychology?

In post 189, Ice³ wrote:
In post 177, Nahdia wrote:Ok ok sure but my point about his scumread on me being a towntell stands. Ya don't gotta agree with it but I maintain the read.

Altogether I'm pretty disappointed with Ice's return. My gut tells me he's scum but I'd want way more from him.

Hey Clumsy, vote Bitten with me, yeah?

I've posted 5 times and made my case against someone who hasn't scumhunted once and has been vote hopping and that makes me scum?

In post 205, Ice³ wrote:I don't have anything to add,but Kain hasn't been on in a bit

In post 219, Ice³ wrote:It really seems that Kain is being really defensive and wants to boot out anyone who seems even slight suspicion in him.

In post 220, Ice³ wrote:This should be quite obvious that he is scum especially with his last few posts

You may agree or disagree with Kain but he did his fair bit of scum hunting. In this case, much more than yourself, what's your obsession with him ? Do you have any other reads or you are just trying to pick the low hanging fruit as scum ?

Also, read your own posts above and see who is being defensive here ?

I am on my phone but I think you have one of the lowest contribution here in contents and number of posts.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Clumsy »

BlueTrin! Hi. :)

Anyway, I finally have a day off tomorrow, so I'll try to get that post up tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Drixx »

We don't have much time. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'm interested in seeing what you think of Ice3 and Kain Tepes.
Bitten10minutesago
Bitten10minutesago
Goon
Bitten10minutesago
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by Bitten10minutesago »

Just checking in quickly, midterms are kicking my ass. I'll be back soon but might go on a short V/LA
I am keeping an eye on the time here though no worries. And I'm actually intrigued by BlueTrin (Welcome!) in , and actually all of the real arguments against Ice but especially that he really hasn't done much scum hunting. We do have a fair few lurkers here but calling Kain out for not scum hunting when his version of scum hunting is just pushing Kain's buttons seems weird
I still don't think Kain is a good choice for lynch, at least not today. I think his play style can be grating but isn't necessarily scum indicative. I'm more intrigued to see how Ice does with some pressure on, so
VOTE: Ice
(how do you get the cubed? I can't do it)
BlueTrin
BlueTrin
Goon
BlueTrin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by BlueTrin »

It is an aacii code, I think ALT+0179, or just copy paste it :)
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Post by Drixx »

You can actually do a superscript or a subscript using the tags. They are [ sup ] and [ sub ] without the spaces and they use the usual forward slash (/) for the closing tag. I will give a couple of examples and you can quote my post to see them.

Ice3 = Ice Cubed or Ice superscript 3
Ice3 = Ice sub 3 or Ice subscript 3

If you preview your post, there are actually quite a lot of useful tags that can help you make your posts and points stand out.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:52 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 238, BlueTrin wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 228, Ice³ wrote:

In post 189, Ice³ wrote:
In post 177, Nahdia wrote:Ok ok sure but my point about his scumread on me being a towntell stands. Ya don't gotta agree with it but I maintain the read.

Altogether I'm pretty disappointed with Ice's return. My gut tells me he's scum but I'd want way more from him.

Hey Clumsy, vote Bitten with me, yeah?

I've posted 5 times and made my case against someone who hasn't scumhunted once and has been vote hopping and that makes me scum?

In post 205, Ice³ wrote:I don't have anything to add,but Kain hasn't been on in a bit

In post 220, Ice³ wrote:This should be quite obvious that he is scum especially with his last few posts

You may agree or disagree with Kain but he did his fair bit of scum hunting. In this case, much more than yourself, what's your obsession with him ? Do you have any other reads or you are just trying to pick the low hanging fruit as scum ?

Also, read your own posts above and see who is being defensive here ?

I am on my phone but I think you have one of the lowest contribution here in contents and number of posts.

I LIKE BLUE TRIN. HE MANAGES TO EXPLAIN WELL EXACTLY WHAT I AM THINKING... ICE3 iS SCUM...

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:53 am

Post by KainTepes »

I BORROWED MY AVATAR FROM not_mafia... YOU LIKE???

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Nahdia »

Spoiler: Ice³ Conversation
In post 166, Nahdia wrote:Ice I'm glad your back but I think you're mixing up "scummy" and "annoying". Do you believe vote hopping like crazy is indicative of scum?

In post 169, Nahdia wrote:Unless you're implying all his reads are fake, it looks like he has scumhunted from his posts. He's a bit triggerhappy with his votes but he's been giving logic for scumreads etc.

In post 171, Nahdia wrote:Yes but I'm grilling you because I want more content out of you, not because I feel the desire to defend him.

I think KainTepes is town because of his read on me. Turning around and scumreading someone for buddying isn't something I would expect if he's really playing this flippant trigger-happy game as scum. Mafia wants to be townread and encourages it.

Heya Comrade BlueTrin. I essentially pointed that stuff out to Ice (above). It bugs me that Ice³ dodged my questions and points here. Really does look like he's going for what he think is the "easy" target though I would contend Kain actually being easy. And yes, activity overview shows Ice³ has the lowest post count.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

Kain uh... it's ok but I dunno if it fits you man. There's a whole world of cool animated Pokemon sprites out there and you went with Miltank lmfao.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

[quote="In post 241, Bitten10minutesago"]I'm more intrigued to see how Ice does with some pressure on, so
VOTE: Ice/quote]This is a pretty transparent excuse to vote somebody and while it doesn't immediately scream scum to me, if Ice³ is suddenly at L-1 and you aren't reviewing your vote I'm gonna be unhappy.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

whoooops
In post 241, Bitten10minutesago wrote:I'm more intrigued to see how Ice does with some pressure on, so
VOTE: Ice
This is a pretty transparent excuse to vote somebody and while it doesn't immediately scream scum to me, if Ice³ is suddenly at L-1 and you aren't reviewing your vote I'm gonna be unhappy.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”