Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

So you have a null read on Dwlee and are unsure of his alignment. But he's voting Beeboy, who you think is a poor lynch. But I can't vote him, even though I find his vote suspect, because of some experience you have with him that I don't have, even though you don't even have a solid read on him.
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by CatDog »

In post 159, DiamondSentinel wrote:Because at the root of every terrible push, there is an opportunistic scum.

ew
One fine day with a woof and a purr
a baby was born and it caused a little stir
my name is the dog everyone likes me
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

@Drixx I mean it in a, "You're disrupting our conversation with things that don't pertain". Not in a, "You are useless. Go away and don't speak again until spoken to."

Pedit: You're voting Dwlee for a terrible reason. I have every reason to tell you to stop.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by CatDog »

Dwlee might be scum. He is very different than usual
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

You don't even know what my reasoning is.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Then tell me, O Enlightened One
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by CatDog »

In post 173, Drixx wrote:
In post 169, DiamondSentinel wrote:That's... An equally terrible lynch.

PEdit: Yeah, go away Titus. Nobody needs you here right now. You'll just add to the noise.

This sort of post will get me to just push to lynch you for policy reasons. I would prefer if ABR and Titus weren't posting roleplay style, but I am not cool with anyone telling someone else to shut up.

Saying stuff like "Nobody needs you here right now." right at the start of the game when discussion is exactly what we need, and such discussion is almost always super valuable later in the game ... that's not cool. Stahp it.

calm now drixx
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by BadGirls »

In post 173, Drixx wrote:
In post 169, DiamondSentinel wrote:That's... An equally terrible lynch.

PEdit: Yeah, go away Titus. Nobody needs you here right now. You'll just add to the noise.

This sort of post will get me to just push to lynch you for policy reasons. I would prefer if ABR and Titus weren't posting roleplay style, but I am not cool with anyone telling someone else to shut up.

Saying stuff like "Nobody needs you here right now." right at the start of the game when discussion is exactly what we need, and such discussion is almost always super valuable later in the game ... that's not cool. Stahp it.

What's up Drixx. What do you think of our all star player list? Anybody in particular you want to get a read on early?

In post 174, CatDog wrote:VOTE: badgirls

Terrible scum theatre w/ her and DS, I think.

She felt strained and lacked conviction. This is not the titus I am used to as town, and is eerily reminscient of Mafiaception titus. She was super defensive, but not in a way that she actually felt like she was in danger.

I really, really think this slot is scum.

Full disclosure: I told Titus we should push players I know will crack under pressure like Beeboy, Dwlee, and Rylai. She argued with me before our first post and then started shit with Diamond to mess up my game plan. I disavow her posts.

Bad
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

@DiamondS: I don't think I made a push on Beeboy, ever? I think you're misreading here, or maybe I don't understand what you're laying down.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Geez, I am ripe with boyish attitude today.
“Why was I chosen?'
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by CatDog »

Beeboy is town probably. I think I can read him well. Less concerned than usual

pedit: Me and UTL are trying to figure out something in the group of BadGirls/DS/Dwlee
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by CatDog »

In post 182, BadGirls wrote:Full disclosure: I told Titus we should push players I know will crack under pressure like Beeboy, Dwlee, and Rylai. She argued with me before our first post and then started shit with Diamond to mess up my game plan. I disavow her posts.

lol okay.

I'll accept this answer for now.

Thoughts on dwlee?
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by BadGirls »

Here's the thing with Titus, she always tries to protect newbies and passive players because she thinks it's "mean" to pressure them. I am such a bully compared to her bleeding heart. Why do I want to vote certain players over others, it can't be because I think there will be more information from one source than another, ohhno. I'm an elitist player. I'm down to vote for Dwlee.

Bad
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 179, Brian Skies wrote:You don't even know what my reasoning is.

I thought his jump onto the Beeboy wagon was bad and I questioned why he didn't mention that Anxiety's reasoning was off. It wasn't a hard scumread, but I thought it was the sketchiest of the three as Anxiety could have made a mistake and Cat dog could have been OMGUS (and not really alignment indicative).
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:33 pm

In post 187, BadGirls wrote:Here's the thing with Titus, she always tries to protect newbies and passive players because she thinks it's "mean" to pressure them. I am such a bully compared to her bleeding heart. Why do I want to vote certain players over others, it can't be because I think there will be more information from one source than another, ohhno. I'm an elitist player. I'm down to vote for Dwlee.

Bad

Actually, you're just a bully to everyone in general. SaGa Frontier proved that. Don't even try to act like it's for some cause. It's because you think that it's the best way to play mafia.
“Why was I chosen?'
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Post by BadGirls »

In post 189, DiamondSentinel wrote:Don't even try to act like it's for some cause.

In post 189, DiamondSentinel wrote:It's because you think that it's the best way to play mafia.

This is the most convoluted contradiction you could ever dream up.

Are you serious?

Bad
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 95, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 89, beeboy wrote:
In post 87, DiamondSentinel wrote:I meant you, Aero. Brian screwed with my head by saying "she". But i was talking about you and your post.

Also, Aero, it's day 4. I won't have any sort of logical reads for at least 3 IRL days, or probably another 10-15 pages.

I'm not complaining about ABR only posting flavor. It's perfectly fine by me.

Answer the question you must have some idea as to what is going on right now.

I have 0 reads in the slightest. To say otherwise would be to lie, and lynch all liars, as you know good and well.

PEdit: There are no facts here that we know of. Get off your soap box.

So are you just going to sit around all day complaining how you're bored and stuff? no thx

In post 110, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 39, Varsoon wrote:Not at all, Yosarian. By claiming my Drug/Poison immunity (mod confirmed that they will not tell me if Drugs/Poisons are separate things), I accomplish a few things:
1. Town now knows there are, very likely, Drugs and/or Poisons in play.
2. If Drugs aren't the same as poisons, anyone with a drug effect knows not to use it on me (in the case of a positive effect, which is the case for most drugs in cyberpunk settings).
3. Poisoners will target players that aren't me, which allows any protective roles to target outside of me as well.

The 'worth' of my role (immunity to Drugs and Poison) isn't really that high, because if there is a Poison kill, the chances of it landing on me are fairly slim anyway.
This isn't like claiming bulletproof, homie.

But Its exactly like that. and now its useless. how do you know there is a protective role about the effect. this seems fishy . and in other hand it seems your the poisoner and you are trying to see if you can get any clues that there is protective against you out there or not.

I don't like your claim

~Rylai

Yea, but does it make a lot of sense from a scum perspective? Like it doesn't
not
make sense, but it also doesn't really
make sense
... does that make sense?

Basically the way it was presented makes me lean more town than scum, there.

In post 113, CatDog wrote:varsoon claimed his role right away in UNIMUM too

not sure if thats something to consider

As town or scum?

In post 123, beeboy wrote:I am hardly trying to wagon cat dog since it was a jokes wagon. Diamond not wanting to participate is scummy not me being scummy for pointing it out.
What else makes me scum Rylai?

So if Diamond is scummy, why are you not voting him? You're on Dwlee right now?
2023 W/L | 1-0
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:42 pm

In post 190, BadGirls wrote:
In post 189, DiamondSentinel wrote:Don't even try to act like it's for some cause.

In post 189, DiamondSentinel wrote:It's because you think that it's the best way to play mafia.

This is the most convoluted contradiction you could ever dream up.

Are you serious?

Bad

Since you don't even try to understand, what I'm trying to say is that you act like a bully for fun. You don't give a crap if it helps new players play better, or if you win games. You play this way because you get a kick out of pushing everyone around.

PEdit: Aero, I have said this every game I've ever played in. RVS is my least favorite part of the game, without a doubt. I will do whatever I damn well please during that time, and if it's complain, then deal with it. You will see me do something else later. And I'm actually starting to do stuff now. Actually read before you complain about my complaints.
“Why was I chosen?'
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by BadGirls »

Is that why I was right on 90% of the game in the first two days of play in SAGA?

Bad
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by BadGirls »

I'm teaching Titus how to play mafia. She has a fearsome front but she lacks my killer instinct and tactical precision.

Bad
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by CatDog »

Aero, hip said, "scum game for vars".
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by CatDog »

As SK
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by BadGirls »

If you guys don't start signing your posts, I won't either. We'll see how much you like it then.

Bad
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:51 pm

ABR

Why do you care so much about winning? This game should be enjoyable. If I may quote LLD's old signature (sorry if I butcher it),

"In the end, Mafia is just a game. It doesn't have feelings, you do. Don't lose yourself over game like mafia."

You need to calm the fuck down.

PEdit: You are pretty easy to distinguish between. No need to sign, tbh.
“Why was I chosen?'
CatDog
CatDog
Goon
CatDog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by CatDog »

TBH, ABR, we're both of the mind that it doesn't really matter. I said I'd try to remember to sign mine, but there is a good chance I'll often forget.

-UTL

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”