DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 371, DiamondSentinel wrote:Subliminal messages, brah. I think DGB is trying to do a new strategy.

MIND CONTROL, MAN

Don't drink the water! They put chemicals in it to make blatant scum people (like DGB) seem town, and town people (like moi) seem scum.

In post 373, DiamondSentinel wrote:DON'T LOOK! IT'S HYPNOTISM!

NOT THE HYPNOTOAD!

Reading these two posts I think he realized his position was no longer tenable, but like a good little scum, he's trying to remain "consistent" and doesn't know how to backpedal elegantly. He's switching to humor... he was almost able to maneuver out of his fake read... then had misgivings about looking bad for it and continued to pretend he's as sure as a daycop result.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 398, Maxous wrote:I'll add him to scum-pile

Agreed 100%
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Drixx »

Well his assertion that you didn't bring content when you jumped into the game is just flat wrong. If he was actually reading you and had just decided you were scum for being inactive, then it should have been no sweat off his back to go "my bad... people are allowed to be busy" or something. DGB is right I think.

VOTE: DiamondSentinel
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:44 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 396, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 390, 4nxi3ty wrote:nah I'm fine her main focus being you since your her strongest scum and she is yours

Don't you call this town on town... DS is scum.

VOTE: DS

Sick OMGUS, girl.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 am

In post 402, Drixx wrote:Well his assertion that you didn't bring content when you jumped into the game is just flat wrong. If he was actually reading you and had just decided you were scum for being inactive, then it should have been no sweat off his back to go "my bad... people are allowed to be busy" or something. DGB is right I think.

I'm disappointed in you, Drixx. You've always been more reasonable than this.

I've gone through all 6 of her posts that actually pertain to the game and aren't just her bitching about my vote on here. How on Earth is that wrong? She has said nothing other than make null statements. (e.g. "I haven't seen anything so far", "I used to think they are town but I don't know anymore"). The fence-sitting is ridiculous here. How am I the only one who can't see it?!
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 404, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 402, Drixx wrote:Well his assertion that you didn't bring content when you jumped into the game is just flat wrong. If he was actually reading you and had just decided you were scum for being inactive, then it should have been no sweat off his back to go "my bad... people are allowed to be busy" or something. DGB is right I think.

I've gone through all 6 of her posts that actually pertain to the game and aren't just her bitching about my vote on here. How on Earth is that wrong? She has said nothing other than make null statements. (e.g. "I haven't seen anything so far", "I used to think they are town but I don't know anymore"). The fence-sitting is ridiculous here. How am I the only one who can't see it?!

You voted her because she hadn't shown up and your assertion was that she was lurking like in SaGa right? Well ... that's clearly not the case now, and you are kind of really going out of your way to justify keeping your vote there. I don't get the town motive for that. Tell me what I'm missing?
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:57 am

In post 405, Drixx wrote:

You voted her because she hadn't shown up and your assertion was that she was lurking like in SaGa right? Well ... that's clearly not the case now, and you are kind of really going out of your way to justify keeping your vote there. I don't get the town motive for that. Tell me what I'm missing?

No. My vote wasn't because she wasn't there. It was because she wasn't contributing. I mean, you can't contribute without being here, so I see the confusion. You mentioned SaGa, so I ask you to remember. What were her posts like that game?
“Why was I chosen?'
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:00 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, DGB look pretty town here so far. The case DS is making against her makes no real sense and feels like a scum over-reach.

vote:DiamondSentinel
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 406, DiamondSentinel wrote:

No. My vote wasn't because she wasn't there. It was because she wasn't contributing. I mean, you can't contribute without being here, so I see the confusion. You mentioned SaGa, so I ask you to remember. What were her posts like that game?

There's already more content this game than all of SaGa IMO. That's enough to blow up the argument that it's the same. And that's setting aside whether it would even be a useful scum tell or not. That game was hauling ass in pace. It lasted a lot less time in terms of real days (like 1/3 the time) but had nearly as many posts as SMITE. It's quite possible that scum!DGB is normally not a lurker, and the pace of that game just overwhelmed her.

In other words ... none of what you've said amounts to a case, and your refusal to re-assess after she showed up doesn't feel right.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:46 am

In post 408, Drixx wrote:

There's already more content this game than all of SaGa IMO. That's enough to blow up the argument that it's the same. And that's setting aside whether it would even be a useful scum tell or not. That game was hauling ass in pace. It lasted a lot less time in terms of real days (like 1/3 the time) but had nearly as many posts as SMITE. It's quite possible that scum!DGB is normally not a lurker, and the pace of that game just overwhelmed her.

In other words ... none of what you've said amounts to a case, and your refusal to re-assess after she showed up doesn't feel right.

Fine. Nobody's going to listen to me, but hell if I care. Just lynch me so I can get out of this game if nobody's going to listen to me.
“Why was I chosen?'
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 409, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 408, Drixx wrote:

Fine. Nobody's going to listen to me, but hell if I care. Just lynch me so I can get out of this game if nobody's going to listen to me.

Show you can re-evaluate if the situation changes and you won't look like you're artificially trying to stick to a position just to stick to it.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:54 am

THIS ISN'T ARTIFICIAL. DGB HAS DONE FUCK-ALL THIS GAME AND NOBOBY'S BOTHERING TO REALIZE THAT IT'S A SCUMTELL FOR HER
“Why was I chosen?'
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:02 am

Post by BadGirls »

Hi. DS.

~Titus
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:06 am

Hi Titus. I take it you've given up on trying to mold me into a mini you?
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:18 am

Can everyone who is voting me kindly give me some good concrete reasons, backed up by quotes which are then addressed and analyzed, why they are voting for me?
This will be worth 50% of your grade for this course
“Why was I chosen?'
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:21 am

Post by beeboy »

Dwlee is still scum I don't like this counter wagon at all.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:26 am

Post by BadGirls »

In post 415, beeboy wrote:Dwlee is still scum I don't like this counter wagon at all.

Give me a minute beeboy, and reflect on what I say. You should come around to DS being the better of the two wagons.

~Titus
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:27 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 416, BadGirls wrote:
In post 415, beeboy wrote:Dwlee is still scum I don't like this counter wagon at all.

Give me a minute beeboy, and reflect on what I say. You should come around to DS being the better of the two wagons.

~Titus

Even if I did agree with you I still want Dwlee to be the primary wagon until he does something more useful at least DS is sort of driving this game forward.
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:32 am

Post by BadGirls »

Titus steps up from her barseat at the particularly loud individual ruining her time at the bar. Little did people know she was stone cold sober, but just not feeling well. Yet, she was annoyed at DS's continual attempts at showmanship and tearing down anyone who ever
dared
to actually begin scumhunting. No, their opinions were "bad" or not real "reasons". Not even her ear plugs were enough to stop the arrogant hypocrisy from the man known as DiamondSentinel. There was a mission going on, but Titus as just fed up.

Getting up from the table, Titus uses her physical adept powers to nerve strike DS. This might paralyze him, but then again that mouth who knows. She grabs his microphone briefly.

"Ok, let's actually talk about this DS guy for a second. His ISO is utter control the game garbage. He's not scumhunting at all but flooding the thread with useless things set to demoralize and diminish anyone who does contribute without taking any hard positions."

*points to 52* "This is where I first highlight DS throwing shade on players like Varsoon while still pushing ABR/Titus for spamming policy lynch. He currently has the second most posts in the game. Only beeboy has more, yet DS has been taking a hard stance defending both Dwlee and Beeboy without taking the position they are hard town. I'll support this conclusion as we go through his ISO."

*points to 75* "DS insults that anyone who agrees with me is because I commanded them to do so in a very authoritative manner, rather than using their own independent thought. It's a common manipulation tactic. Diminish the support by calling the supporters mindless."

*points at 77* "Again, he's now trying to claim that I voted him for "joking". Au contraire, I believe that DS was fully serious in his attempt to throw shade on Varsoon there. Of course if it's DS joking then his scummy behavior can be dismissed."

*points at 87* "DS is essentially saying don't mind me posting and spamming the thread a lot, it's not going to get me reads for another day or so. ABR only posting flavor is fine by him. Yet, the content ABR pushes later is a problem."

*points at 95-99-101* "DS is stubbornly refusing to give anything resembling a read saying he won't "pretend". In 101, he's using self-meta to prop himself up. DS's objective here isn't to develop reads, but to play to his own ego and grand stand."

*points at 103* "DS is spamming and trying to buddy ABR over the flavor."

*points at 112* "DS is buddying the fuck out of Rylai and Lina or spamming."

*points at 118* "DS claims he's doing a new routine right after saying that you can trust he's town due to his own reliance of self-meta in 101. If he's changing his playstyle, the self-meta vouch is worthless. 118 is more about disarming critics than actually proceeding to play the game."

*points at 124* "DS pushes forward attempting to say Dwlee is bad but not necessarily taking a position on him as town or scum. Suggesting a Dwlee policy lynch, yet DS doesn't move his vote. Number of people DS wants to policy lynch or "look scummy without taking a position": US, DS. You should keep a running tally.

*points at 144* "Holy corporate scumminess. Beeboy shouldn't be freaking out about 4 votes on a large theme. It's no big deal. Everyone who started this wagon is also scummy for pushing it. Beeboy, Rylai, Varsoon, and Brian all 'look like scum', but he refuses to state which ones and why. DS is just attacking content as a whole. There's a huge difference between feeling people are unjustly picked on and just defending people because they are noobs. Here, DS is defending Beeboy solely because he's a noob, yet attacking Beeboy at the same time. Just yuck. People who DS wants to policy lynch or "look scummy": BadGirls, Beeboy, Brian Skies, Rylai, and Varsoon."

*points at 150* "I'm going to doubtcast all three people on the Beeboy wagon, state at least one is scum but never make any effort to understand Varsoon's playstyle to see if he actually IS scum on the wagon. DS has zero interest in investigating his assertions at all."

*points at 156* "DS throws a vote on Brian Skies, saying his reasons are shit. This is a control play. No one appointed DS as arbiter of what reasons are valid or invalid. DS is stating Brian's opinions are shit as if it's a matter of fact when he chided Beeboy for their not being facts in the thread in 95. It's more classic double speak from DS and oh shit I have to at least pretend to sort this shit out."

*points at 159* "At the root of every terrible push there's opportunistic scum." This is a policy buzzword that makes people feel good but not always true. It also supposes that a) DS can determine alone which wagons are terrible as well b) that opportunistic scum is exactly who he says in 156.

*points at 163* "Here's why everyone voting Beeboy has shitty reasons. Note: DS still hasn't said Beeboy is town, just that Beeboy's wagon is shit. DS can hop on Beeboy once a magical compelling reason appears or he can say I never got on for shitty reasons. This allows him to prevent taking an opinion on Beeboy entirely.

*points at 166* "DS is talking about the Beeboy push being terrible, not about Brian being scum. He's not talking about his reads but rather talking about acceptable and unacceptable methods of scumhunting, as if he's the sole arbiter. Many players scumhunt differently. One mans reasons are another man's shit."

*points at 169-170* "DS tells me to shut up, while totally unaware that I still was not speaking and hadn't been for awhile. He's stating that all I do is add to the noise. Bah. Again, he's trying to position himself as his being the only loud voice with credibility. He's trying to apologize for the posts being too abrasive when it's the sentiment he should apologize for. It's classic political apology. You don't apologize for the sentiment but for the terrible words used to say it."

*points at 172* "DS is saying that he has a bunch of null reads but for the players who all got together and tried to push a wagon. Yet, he's balls to the wall defending his null reads. It makes me think there's a STRONG possiblity that this is a white knight for credibility. DS wants the Beeboy lynch to go through for the town credit he'd gain. I'm holding off going all the way there yet, but DS has to get something from his self-aggrandizing behavior. It's pretty certain not to catch scum."

*points at 177* "DS again calls me useless and interrupting his train of thought whiteknighting the Dwlee or Beeboy wagons (even though it wasn't me posting {here's a hint, I'm the goodie two shoes}. He also says Drixx's push is terrible. People who DS wants to policy lynch or "look scummy" or just terrible: BadGirls, Beeboy, Brian Skies, Rylai, Varsoon and Drixx."

*points at 180* "DS is unnecessarily antagonistic towards BS when he says that DS doesn't know what his reasons are."

*points at 184* "DS says he's ripe with Boyish attitude. Spam useless posting."

*points at 189* "DS attacks ABR for being a bully generally, again attempting to establish himself as the most important man in the room rather than scumhunting."

*points at 198* "DS supposes we are town. He's saying why does ABR care so much about winning as town. That's one thing ABR and I have in common is we both play to win. I just have personal boundaries that he doesn't. For the record, ABR hasn't been a bully once this game, which is why I didn't interrupt when he was pressuring for reactions on Beeboy and Dwlee. Not once and I'm sensitive to that. DS then proceeds to tell ABR to 'calm the fuck down'. Yeah, you don't get to tell this hydra what to do."

*points at 201* "DS is now claiming he's "starting to do" things. Well, why not actually take firm positions on the wagons in the game... oh wait that's not going to happe."

*points at 241* "DS thinks he can tell me what to do. Hahaha. He's going to tell me what to do. If I had a problem with anything ABR's posted, I'd say so. He attacks all the reasoning on the Dwlee wagon at the moment. Dwlee has eight posts and I cannot remember a one. Ok, so DS is wanting Dwlee to get time to enter the game but then... he votes DGB for lurking. Holy inconsistent positions Batman. People who DS wants to policy lynch or "look scummy" or just terrible: BadGirls, Beeboy, Brian Skies, Rylai, Varsoon, Drixx and DGB."

*points at 246* "DGB lurking is a scumtell according to DS. It's less than 4 days into the game. DS is desperate to create a counterpush. Why? Is he afraid any wagon but one he suggests threatens his cred?

*points at 254* "DS talks about noise making while every single post of his can be characterized as noise. He has more posts than our hydra and has zero solid reads to show for it. Again, he's beating the policy lynch drum on us when he believes he has a scumtell on DGB."

*points at 261* "DS calls Dwlee terrible but makes no attempt to ascertain whether or not Dwlee is terrible town or scum. If a player is terrible early, it's ok to wagon them to form an opinion on them. I just tend to be able (usually) to sort the newer class. Wagons to sort aren't inherently evil. DS is resisting any sort of attempt by the player base to form opinions on Dwlee and Beeboy which is much worse than the possibility of mislynching them. We can move on and have information from it."

*points at 263-265-267* "DS finally stakes a position is that Dwlee is too stupid to be scum. If DS feels this is accurate, calling town stupid doesn't exactly foster town cohesion at all. If you think someone is town, you help them.

*points at 290* "DS retracts is Dwlee is town position by stating he has zero players as town. He's also talking about how much he hates players and nothing is alignment indicative. Again, if nothing's alignment indicative the response is to be the change or to shut up. Not to spam the thread with your proclamations that nothing is legit."

*points at 315* "DS again attempts to diminish the credibility of players who look to be scumhunting. Rylai gets called a "teenage girl" (as if that's supposed to be an insult, but it isn't). Dwlee and BadGirls are bad but not staking a position. He wants both our hydra and Dwlee to get pressure. (Did he not realize Dwlee has already had a pressure wagon and Dwlee didn't start throwing around shit?) Yet, at the same time he bolds DGB committed a scum tell. That's three separate people DS wants voted at the same time. Let's get real here, DS wants a policy lynch on anyone BUT DS."

*points at 334* "DS gives more self-meta."

*points at 340* "DS says OMG DGB arrived and didn't give an epic wall post. Lynch immediately."

*points at 358 - 373* "DS is pushing this tell bullshit non-stop while ATEing about something in the water. Again, the implication is that if it's not what DS wants, it's crazy/worthless/invalid."

*points at 377* "DS says he was joking at Rylai's expense."

*points at 386 - 403* "More trying to say DGB's posts are worthless to gin up support for a policy lynch on DGB."

*points at 404* "DS calling Drixx unreasonable for voting him and basically implying he's the only smart one in the thread. It's more about the perception that DS is smart than actual attempts to persuade."

*points at 406* "DS calls DGB's posts worthless again in a sorry not sorry manner and asks Drixx to reassess."

*points at 409* "DS says 'I can't get my way and insult my way through the game, just lynch me. I don't want to play a game where I can't insult people to get what I want.'"

*points at 411* "DS yelling about DGB obvscum again."

*points at 413* "DS attacks me saying that I'm trying to mold him into a mini him trying to discredit my vote."

*points at 414* "DS again says like he's the professor and grading our work for anyone to produce a "valid" reason to scumread DS. Yet, DS thinks the only valid opinions are the ones that does what he wants. He has no problem reaching out to me to get me to "control my hydra partner" but also then saying our play is shit and we should be policy lynched.

The too long didn't listen verson. DS isn't driving this game forward at all. He's not scumhunting. He's not enquiring or letting others enquire about why they feel the way they do.

We should totally lynch DS."

Titus drops the microphone and looks at DS's collapsed unconscious body on the floor. Her nausea getting the better of her, she accidentally vomits on him.

"Well that's an accurate reflection of what I think of Diamond's scumminess this game."

Titus then freshens up in the bathroom before taking her seat back at the bar.

"Much better." Titus smiles.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 am

Fine, then lynch me.

Once I flip town, then lynch DGB and Titus.

That's all I care about at this point. Good day, sir.
“Why was I chosen?'
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:57 am

Post by beeboy »

People who ask to be lynched so early are usually scum.
Keep pulling this shit and I won't mo\/e my \/ote.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Tammy »

With the exception of Titus's last big ass post, I'm all caught up. I guess I'll read that later, but those kinds of cases make me glaze.

Titus - what makes ds' showmanship Amy different than machine mafia?

Diamond sentinel - you. I got not remember me, but I am one half of imperium from machina mafia. If you are town here, I'm going to need you to step back and calm down. The way you're approaching the game isn't doing yourself or the game any favors and you're making the game a little hard to read because I'm getting small inklings you're town but your push and approach is just inviting a wagon and it's harder to decipher if scum are pushing you because of your approach.

I will tell you this, and I'm not sure why anyone else hasn't pointed it out, but those 100% scum tells you're claiming are absolutely not scum tells. They're both null tells. I get you de played a game or two, but that is not enough to meta. I've played with dgb for a few years now and scum or town, she quite often posts reads lists just like that. Her activity isn't completely alignment indicative either, especially when the game has just started.

Please just stop. Unless you're scum, then by all means carry on.

I'm going to go play pool and drink some beer :) actual content later.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:25 am

Post by BadGirls »

Listen to Tammy and re-evaluate your reads or you will make a very compelling lynch today. If you don't want to play, replace out. It's as simple as that. Everybody has bad games and games they don't have fun, we won't hold it against you. It's superior to giving up and asking to be lynched.

Bad
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:56 am

Post by BadGirls »

Tammy, I don't really care for meta but I looked since you asked. Yes Machina Mafia is different. Take 148 in that game for instance, he's already talking about his reads. 184 he has a scumread he can stand behind. His self claimed inability to get reads doesn't make sense with his meta.

Good (aka Titus)
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

hey

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”