Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 1.44nxi3ty
Aeronaut
BadGirls - 1 (Dwlee99)
beeboy
BlueBloodedToffee
Brian Skies
Catdog - 2 (BBT, Snarky Snowman)
DiamondSentinel - 6 (Aeronaut, DGB, Drixx, Yosarian2, BadGirls, beeboy)
DrippingGoofball - 1 (DiamondSentinel)
Drixx
Dwlee99 - 4 (Brian Skies, Muffin, R&L, CatDog)
Maxous
Muffin - 1 (Maxous)
PeregrineV
Rylai and Lina
Snarky Snowman - 1 (4xni3ty)
Tammy
Varsoon
Yosarian2

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-14 18:00:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I had a town read on diamond for some of their play early, but their read on DGB is so irrational and I don't think town!diamond tries to make his read fit that much. At the same time though badgirls and beeboy hopped on. :I
Muffin
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Muffin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Muffin »

Is DiamondSentinel an alt?
One's self-meta cannot be known without invalidating it.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 404, DiamondSentinel wrote:her bitching about my vote on here.

"caught for wrong reasons"
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:41 pm

In post 408, Drixx wrote:It's quite possible that scum!DGB is normally not a lurker

I don't usually lurk as scum, no. I need to stay away from complicated special mechanics.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:42 pm

In post 414, DiamondSentinel wrote:Can everyone who is voting me kindly give me some good concrete reasons, backed up by quotes which are then addressed and analyzed, why they are voting for me?
This will be worth 50% of your grade for this course

We're terrible players and we caught you anyway. It's not fair.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Tammy is town.

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I had a dream where Drixx was scum and now I can't shake that feeling.
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by BadGirls »

In post 431, DrippingGoofball wrote:Tammy is town.

Tammy is one of the players I respect the most in terms of ability, don't underestimate her.
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by BadGirls »

In post 426, Dwlee99 wrote:I had a town read on diamond for some of their play early, but their read on DGB is so irrational and I don't think town!diamond tries to make his read fit that much. At the same time though badgirls and beeboy hopped on. :I

We're coming back for you after we lynch your friend Diamond, I promose you.
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by BadGirls »

In post 432, Varsoon wrote:I had a dream where Drixx was scum and now I can't shake that feeling.

Tell us about this dream...

Bad
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Wow, Ok catching up
2023 W/L | 1-0
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Yeah, DS really is going to flip scum here I think
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 283, Yosarian2 wrote:On an unrelated note, catdog's suspicions so far feel a little off. Can't really explain why but they feel weird.

Can you try to elaborate on this / put it into words somehow? I've never played a full game with either of them, but I've been town reading them and would like some other input.

In post 288, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Not gonna have time for this today.

Tomorrow.

It's tomorrow. Where are you?

In post 289, Muffin wrote:Actually I kinda liked the flavourposting.

Can't decide what to make of ABR/Titus speaking for Yos2 and DGB like that. So I clearly cannot trust the wine in front of
them
, etc.

Varsoon looks town. So does Drixx. I don't see the basis for anyone townreading R&L.

Can't decide if DS being caustic is alignment indicative.

Also,

VOTE: Dwlee

I actually don't really like how there were a lot of reads and opinion in this post, all except for Dwlee who you voted for. This looks like a jump to me.

In post 296, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 290, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 270, Rylai and Lina wrote:DS why you read beeboy as town?

beeboy why you read DS as town?

~Rylai

I read a solid 0 people as town. Sorry there.

Also, Muffin, nothing is alignment indicative for me. Read Machina (town), MGSV Mafia (scum), and SaGa Frontier Mafia (third party) for comparison. Each of those I acted roughly the same, with only *slight* changes.

However, most of them were a result of the playerlist or similar, and less my alignment. SaGa was a result of my hatred towards a certain unnamed person in the playerlist upon actually playing with them.

I'm kind of satisfied with this post

UNVOTE:

Dwlee are you townreading DS based on nothing?

~Rylai

Really? You're satisfied with "Nothing I do is alignment indicative!" as a response?

In post 306, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: badgirls

In post 308, BadGirls wrote:You might as well place your vote there because I'm on your bandwagon until the end. I'm impervious to soft pushes, I eat scum like you for breakfast.

Bad

See... now I'm starting to feel weird about ABR now. I've seen him push people
so hard
, but his whole response to Dlwee is luke-warm.

Also, it's silly to be saying your vote will stay in the same place until the end, especially when you're in a hydra that contradicts itself every other post.

In post 322, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 318, CatDog wrote:
In post 313, Dwlee99 wrote:Yo hiplop read my fucking posts please and thank you. C:

I did read your posts, that's why I'm asking. Your "reasons" are weak, in fact it feels like you're just making things up to actually have reads (like you just did with beeboy).

Wow I don't have super strong reasons on page fucking 13 WOW!
In post 320, BadGirls wrote:Dwlee got way too serious and overdefensive too soon. Not his usual troll start. Yos, this is scum. You do your thing but I'm calling it now.

Bad

You don't fucking know me. Fuck off

Oh wow, this aggression literally makes zero sense in context with the rest of his posts.

At this point, Bebop's reaction to that whole thing seemed town to me. Dwlee is acting really strange, but I haven't decided if it's genuine-strange or fabricated-strange. The wagon seems like a really easy mislynch wagon to me right now, here on ~page 13, so i'm not feeling it. I might take a meta dive on Dwlee actually, because I feel like i've played a game with him and it may clear some things up for me.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay so beer and tiredness don't actually make for good mafia posts. I've been staring at the screen trying to collect my thoughts and it's all like Ferris Bueller in there. Probably has something to do with the fact that I read the game between classes today too. Also because I don't know a good number of you guys and one of my starting points for reads is how people are reading the game, and right now I'm just kinda scratching my head a bit here.

Super early game is not my forte but I usually have a handful of town reads I feel pretty decent here and right now I'm squinting at the majority of the game, so that's a big ol sad face. I do like Varsoon a decent amount though; that's probably in part due to the claim though, so tentative. Some tonal things I liked about beeboy, though I wasn't a fan of his early play. Leaning towards liking Brian Skies. That's about it a big pile of nothing not worth writing home about or even really making post about ha!

I have a few things to say about ds/dgb, but I'm holding on to that to see if he responds to me or what he does next, so that will wait.

Titus - I know you don't like to meta but I know that you do meta behaviors? (I'm tired finding it hard to word properly, you should have heard my lectures today.) Anyway, the major thing that I remembered from machina about diamond sentinel is that sort of showy/cockiness and you had him as a pretty strong town read in that game even though iirc he garnered a bunch of suspicion. Since you guys have played together several times it surprised me that you included that as part of your reasoning for scum reading him. I'll look back at machina though. I didn't really start getting into that game until day two.

Eh, I was going to go back and read some iso's but I'm super tired and I have a 14 hour day tomorrow, so I'm going to sleep. Sorry for being a big pile of mush!

Oh wait, I don't really get the town reads on r&l or drixx. Kind of a reminder to myself to read back through them and figure out why I was concerned there.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

L-4. Huh. Not as close as I thought.

Either way, Tammy, I want you to look at the frustration I felt in the late game. I had no idea which way to go, because most paths felt like bullshit.

That's how I am here. If I don't make this push on DGB, then I won't be pushing my only solid read at this point. If I do, I'll get lynched, but maybe you guys'll stop being morons and actually vote the scum here. I'm going with the least shitty of 2 incredibly shitty paths right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 325, beeboy wrote:I thought about how you can be lynch bait sometimes it is just I can't find a single reason to town read you this game.

In post 326, Dwlee99 wrote:I can't even blame you cause you gotta lynch town to win, right, beeboy?

PEW PEWPEW PEW

In post 330, DrippingGoofball wrote:
TOWN

DrippingGoofball
BBT
BrianSkies
Varsoon
Muffin
Yosarian

BIZARRE

BadGirls
beeboy
Maxous
Aeronaut
Rylai & Lina
DWlee99

SCUM

Catdog
DSentinel

Does bizarre = null?

Something interesting to me is that you have Varsoon as town, but then you complain about him scum reading you for being inactive which happened before this post.
Also, you have BBT as town, who has posted three times, and I'm pretty sure all of those posts were "I'll catch up soon, I promise!" posts.

Finally, why catdog scum?

In post 331, Varsoon wrote:
I'd like DGB to get into the game, actually. Diamond has a point, although I don't know if DGB's lurking is indicative of a passive rolecard or a scum rolecard, y'know?
Regardless, I'd like more confidence on that slot.

PEDIT:
@DGB: Can you explain your reads a little more? Why the scumread on DS and Catdog?

Is DGB's lurking-tell such a commonly known fact that three people are throwing shade for it? People leaving their respective
actual scum reads
for a lurker is beyond comprehension.

In post 332, Dwlee99 wrote:There is this really cool button, beeboy. If you look to the right of my name in my posts you will see Post and a number, right next to that is this button that says "ISO". Click it. :D

This kind of BS is really not helping Dwlee's case, either.

In post 334, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 317, BadGirls wrote:Diamond doesn't want to bus Dwlee but needs to call him scum to get credit for the lynch later. We're going to hit him hard as well.

Bad

Ah, that's a tactical mis-step on my part.

You see, I don't like bussing, so when I'm not on a scum wagon, then it really makes me seem like I'm a scum buddy. And since I'm not really voting with anyone this game, I suppose that I'll run into that sort of problem. But still. Your reasoning is bad and you should feel bad.

Oh look, it's Self-Meta!!!

In post 351, CatDog wrote:DGB ur read on dwlee99

gogogogoogo.

I am super convinced of DS scum but UTL is convinced of dwlee99 scum. Shes more sure than me so we went with dwlee.

Varsoon seems to be trying to edge his influence to sway convo away from DS, minor discredit

pedit: dgb beeboy votes us every game like that >_>

Ok, @UTL
Is your read on Dwlee mostly gut? I'm honestly much more convinced that he's just being lynchbait, but why are you so adamant, here?

In post 355, beeboy wrote:CatDog I do not, just because you are trying to hide we are scum buddies doesn't mean you need to lie :C

What is this post in context to

In post 358, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 346, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 341, Varsoon wrote:@DGB: You don't see DS' vote as coming off of meta experience from SaGa Frontier Mafia, where you were generally lurky as scum?

The game just started... I had a Dr's appointment downtown at 10... then the bank... then pick up some glass... then grocery shopping... then I had a art exhibit at the library to set up.

DS is scum.

Then stop making excuses for yourself and actually start playing. My vote will not move until I see satisfactory work on your side.
holy fuck
didn't you spend like ten pages telling everyone that you have zero reads and don't plan on doing anything useful for a good majority of day 1?

In post 362, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 360, DrippingGoofball wrote:A lot of you kids play with smartphones and hand held devices... I have a huge desktop only. When I am on the go, I am completely offline.

I don't care if you can't post all the time. Make your posts here count, though. You have almost 10 posts (I'm too lazy to look right now), and yet none of them have any sort of scumhunting. Just a read list with no context at all, and then you bitching about my scumread on you.

Dude, you have >60 posts and all that's been said is like DGB IS SCUM BECAUSE HE'S LURKING ZOMG
2023 W/L | 1-0
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:58 pm

Aero...

Posts about me: (yes, I'm vain)
1. Yes, that's incriminating self-meta. I admitted that it would be something I'd do. TOTALLY HELPFUL. Anyways, read the mafia chat of MGSV mafia.
2. iirc, I only said that I had zero reads, until the DGB thing. I never said I wouldn't do anything. The closest I said, I think, was that I would see nobody as being on my side.
3. Eh, it's my only read right now. Why would I not pursue it?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 379, Maxous wrote:i'm gonna switch my vote to Muffin.

unvote, vote: Muffin

Can't decide what to make of ABR/Titus speaking for Yos2 and DGB like that. So I clearly cannot trust the wine in front of
them
, etc.

Varsoon looks town. So does Drixx. I don't see the basis for anyone townreading R&L.

Also,

The more I think about this post, the less I like it.
He's not engaging with anybody here, - least of all his scumread - in fact it looks as if he is going out of his way not to and is trying to just give a few reads and sit on the sidelines of the game.
He hasn't said anything regarding Dwlee, he just plopped down the vote and sat back while others do the dirty work for him.

Yea, I thought I was the only one that saw this, but Muffin seems to be jumping onto that wagon without making too much of a show of it. It's like 1) he's hopping on Dwlee, and 2) He's trying to look busier than he is.

In post 299, Rylai and Lina wrote:

them
, etc.

Also,

some questions:

1 - Whats your read on Yos ? (the dgb thing lurking wifom)
2 - why is drixx town?
3 - why is Dwlee scum?

~Rylai

Additionaly, Muffin completely blanked these questions asking him to detail a few reads[/quote]
Hadn't seen this though. This is a solid posting by Max, and really not solid posting by Muffin.

In post 385, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not liking DS' push on DGB. DGB feels like obvtown to me and I'm not understanding their push.
In post 382, Yosarian2 wrote:Dwlee99: I actually like some of your posts, but can you explain your badgirls vote? From where I sit it just looks like bad OMGUS on your part.

It came from titus' earlier case on DS which was pretty crappy and then when abr scum read me for disagreeing with their reads it set that scum read to the top.

Why is DGB obvtown for you?

In post 386, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 385, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm not liking DS' push on DGB. DGB feels like obvtown to me and I'm not understanding their push.
In post 382, Yosarian2 wrote:Dwlee99: I actually like some of your posts, but can you explain your badgirls vote? From where I sit it just looks like bad OMGUS on your part.

It came from titus' earlier case on DS which was pretty crappy and then when abr scum read me for disagreeing with their reads it set that scum read to the top.

Read my case on her in SaGa Frontier. That explains why I am so dead-set on her as scum.

She has yet to do anything except give a readlist with absolutely no context, and that is a scumtell for her, 100%. SaGa Frontier she did it, and was scum. I think it was Survivor Mafia, she did it and was scum (check my reason in SaGa Frontier. I can't remember which game it was). Guild of Dungeoneering she was incredibly active, and was town.

Can you actually post that case here? You keep referring to it, but I really don't want to go searching through your ISO in a game I wasn't in :|

In post 399, Drixx wrote:
In post 397, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 391, Dwlee99 wrote:them talking about other stuff ^

You're wasting your time trying to convince this scum that I'm town... he already knows that ;)

This is the DGB that ABR was raving about. Decisive and plugged in. Can you take a moment and re-evaluate DS and make sure? My read on him is that he's just irritated. I made a note to watch and see if that changed. At the moment he looks like someone who had a bad day. What are you seeing that makes you so sure that's scum?

See, that's the reason I see him as scum; it feels more to me like pretending to be irritated. He was completely nonchalant/lax through the first ~10 or so pages, and now he's trying to awkwardly transition into having thoughts and reads and reactions and it looks really odd to me.

P-edit: I have like one more page to do and then I'll get back to that DS
2023 W/L | 1-0
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Their aggressive playstyle and tone of their posts feels really townie, aero.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 441, Aeronaut wrote:What is this post in context to

In post 351, CatDog wrote:pedit: dgb beeboy votes us every game like that >_>
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 438, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 283, Yosarian2 wrote:On an unrelated note, catdog's suspicions so far feel a little off. Can't really explain why but they feel weird.

Can you try to elaborate on this / put it into words somehow? I've never played a full game with either of them, but I've been town reading them and would like some other input.

Eh. BadGirls (Titus, specifically) made a solid case against DS in this post:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7706703

DS's response, IHMO, looked pretty bad to me, and in any case was pretty hostile and angry at being called out like that.

In post 75, DiamondSentinel wrote:
Yep, I'm the poisoner trying to throw shade on my counter. Lynch me because the all-mighty Titus commands you to! DO IT!

In post 77, DiamondSentinel wrote: I'm glad that she's actually seeing beyond Titus' shitty reasoning to vote me.

Anyway, that's a seperate point. The really weird thing was that Catdog saw this and made this statement:

In post 174, CatDog wrote:VOTE: badgirls

Terrible scum theatre w/ her and DS, I think.

She felt strained and lacked conviction. This is not the titus I am used to as town, and is eerily reminscient of Mafiaception titus. She was super defensive, but not in a way that she actually felt like she was in danger.

I really, really think this slot is scum.

I really dislike that post. He sees person A attack person B, sees person B get pissed and lash out at person A, and then just calls that "scum theatre"? Just seems like a weird and bizzare conclusion to leap to.

The rest of Catdog's voting history isn't great, either. Joined the mindless page 1 banwagon, which is meh. Jumped from badgirls to DS briefly, which, ok, but IMHO it just draws attention to how bad the badgirls vote was in the first place (I guess this was still based on that weird theory that Badgirls and DS are somehow scum together? Or something?) Then bails on that wagon very quickly to vote Dwlee99 instead, for weak to no reasons. Pushes the Dwlee wagon hard for a while, mostly just with repetition. Calls DS scum again, but keeps his vote on Dwlee instead.

Catdog's posts just feel off. I mean, not as far off as DS's posts, but still off.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 446, Yosarian2 wrote:

Eh. BadGirls (Titus, specifically) made a solid case against DS in this post:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7706703

Nope. Nope nope nope
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:21 pm

@Aero - I don't really want to go looking for the game that I used as my biggest example. I kinda forgot a lot of stuff after that because I figured I was done with mafia. But I had to join this because Cyberpunk. ANYWAYS.

DGB has a pretty well-known tell that, the more material she puts out, the more likely she's town. For example, Guild of Dungeoneering, she was one of the strongest posters, even into the late game, and she was town. SaGa Frontier, however, she rarely posted, and what she did post was complete crap. She'd quote a post, and ask a question, and then never readdress the person again.

Her behavior here is similar to SaGa. See my reply to Dwlee's post quoting her 6 posts with "content". The rest of her posts were her bitching about my vote on her.

@Yos - The reason why I acted like that is because I'm 100% sick of Titus acting all holier-than-thou EVERY FREAKING GAME. She lost town the game in Machina Mafia because she kept trying to lord over everyone, and she wasn't helpful in SaGa, whatsoever.

Her hydra in MGSV was only killed by the scum because it was making noise that wasn't helpful to the scum team. Not because she was doing anything particularly good.
“Why was I chosen?'
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 443, Aeronaut wrote:and really not solid posting by Muffin.

thrown in the latest insightful alt speculation post too
which adds up to a whole series of posts that never quite leave a safe zone

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”