Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

DS reevalutate your DGB read objectively, please.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:27 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

She's started to post more, but I'm still unsatisfied about it.

It's quite easy to try and force yourself to go against your meta after you are made aware of it. Until I see a better change, this vote stays.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

:/
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Votecount 1.54nxi3ty
Aeronaut
BadGirls - 1 (Dwlee99)
beeboy
BlueBloodedToffee
Brian Skies
Catdog - 2 (BBT, Snarky Snowman)
DiamondSentinel - 8 (Aeronaut, DGB, Drixx, Yosarian2, BadGirls, beeboy, CatDog, Brian Skies)
DrippingGoofball - 1 (DiamondSentinel)
Drixx
Dwlee99 - 2 (Muffin, R&L)
Maxous
Muffin - 1 (Maxous)
PeregrineV
Rylai and Lina
Snarky Snowman - 2 (4xni3ty, Varsoon)
Tammy
Varsoon
Yosarian2

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2016-03-14 18:00:00)
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:29 am

L-2

You guys gonna stop being stupid and get off me or is it time to claim?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:22 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 471, Maxous wrote:yeah....i'm fairly sure dwlee is easy lynch-bait that was being lined up

Not necessarily, a lot of early wagons are made up of scum distancing right out of the gate.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:24 am

In post 471, Maxous wrote:practially the entire dwlee wagon has slid over to DiamondSentinal.

yeah....i'm fairly sure dwlee is easy lynch-bait that was being lined up - look how many people switched over when they had an easier wagon to push through

As for DS, i'm sitting on my fence here.
Like, I think he's kinda town and his line about how we're all idiots for not seeing DGB-scum feels genuine in particular but the biggest problem is that his death tunneling has gone
beyond
the point of simply being stubborn

I disagree but I think Maxous is a townie defending scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:25 am

In post 477, SnarkySnowman wrote:I think I'm sorting Diamond as town tbh. I'll say more on that later.

LOL you're sooooooooooooo scum

BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:26 am

Post by BadGirls »

Claim.

Bad
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:29 am

I think BBT may be scum too

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 am

In post 508, BadGirls wrote:Claim.

Bad

I'm a vanilla townie (not the actual name of it, but using the name of the role is meta-gaming in this fashion). That's why I tried out this super abrasive behavior this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 am

Oh, and, if you aren't satisfied with that, then let me give one last request.

At some point, vig PV. He's impossible to read since he never posts.
“Why was I chosen?'
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:35 am

In post 511, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, and, if you aren't satisfied with that, then let me give one last request.

But you're silent on BBT & Snowman? Mkay

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:43 am

In post 512, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 511, DiamondSentinel wrote:Oh, and, if you aren't satisfied with that, then let me give one last request.

But you're silent on BBT & Snowman? Mkay

I've never played with BBT, and from the games I've played with Snarky, he posts. PV is a compulsive lurker, and never posts as town
or
scum. There's nothing alignment indicative there, so there's no use keeping him around, but don't waste a lynch on him either.
“Why was I chosen?'
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:45 am

Post by BadGirls »

Vig PV but lynch DGB?

Bad
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:50 am

In post 514, BadGirls wrote:Vig PV but lynch DGB?

Bad

DGB is very easily readable.

PV is not.
“Why was I chosen?'
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

PV becomes more readable later in the game.

Why not claim the name of your role? It's part of your claim.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 am

In post 516, Brian Skies wrote:PV becomes more readable later in the game.

Why not claim the name of your role? It's part of your claim.

Read MGSV

I'll only claim the name of the role if it will keep me from getting lynched. If I get lynched either way, I won't use up more than I have to.

And if you say that's anti-town, then you're stupider than I thought.
“Why was I chosen?'
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I never said it was anti-town, and you've been playing like a jerk.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:42 am

I'm not talking to you, and yes, I've been playing like a jerk because people like ABR do it all the freaking time and never get lynched for it. Why should I get lynched for it right now?
“Why was I chosen?'
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm not lynching you because you're a jerk.

A lot of your pushes have been awful and hypocritical. You wanted to policy lynch Albert/Titus for generating too much noise, but you've generated the most noise in this game. You're also trying to push DGB for lack of content even though you spent the first half of the game doing almost nothing and pushing people for...trying to read Beeboy? And you holding onto 'DGB is lurking scum' when people have told you she hasn't really been lurking just feels wrong, like you're looking for something to latch onto. You're incredibly hypocritical and I wasn't sure if it was just your playstyle, but Albert/Titus already showed this isn't your meta. I think you're probably scum. I just can't stand you being obnoxious as well.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 519, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm not talking to you, and yes, I've been playing like a jerk because people like ABR do it all the freaking time and never get lynched for it. Why should I get lynched for it right now?

I'm can only speak for myself: my vote has nothing to do with your attitude. I don't think the "X player is a jerk all the time and gets away with it so I am going to also be a jerk" is a good way to handle things if you believe a certain player mistreats other players. You are responsible for your own behavior and if you feel someone is out of line you can report the post (and the listmods/admins will deal with it) or PM the mod. If you behave the same way as what you claim is bad, you lose the ground to stand on to say the behavior is bad without being a hypocrite. So obviously yeah it would be great if you didn't take that approach. That said...

I'm voting you because you absolutely refuse to re-assess your priors and re-evaluate DGB and because you called out the Titus/ABR hydra before they ever even posted. Those things look like narrative to me instead of actual scum hunting. Drop your priors and assumptions and re-evaluate DGB (pretend that anything DGB said about you is about some third party) and analyze her content from a fresh perspective and show me you are actually scum hunting, and I am quite sure I can find other places and people to question. Right now you just are being so stubborn you are drowning out other avenues.

I mean; you could even just drop DGB to the back burner and do some actual scum hunting elsewhere. Anything to show you are legitimately operating with a town mindset in the current game state and not just putting out a narrative.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:07 am

In post 521, Drixx wrote:
In post 519, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm not talking to you, and yes, I've been playing like a jerk because people like ABR do it all the freaking time and never get lynched for it. Why should I get lynched for it right now?

I'm can only speak for myself: my vote has nothing to do with your attitude. I don't think the "X player is a jerk all the time and gets away with it so I am going to also be a jerk" is a good way to handle things if you believe a certain player mistreats other players. You are responsible for your own behavior and if you feel someone is out of line you can report the post (and the listmods/admins will deal with it) or PM the mod. If you behave the same way as what you claim is bad, you lose the ground to stand on to say the behavior is bad without being a hypocrite. So obviously yeah it would be great if you didn't take that approach. That said...

I'm voting you because you absolutely refuse to re-assess your priors and re-evaluate DGB and because you called out the Titus/ABR hydra before they ever even posted. Those things look like narrative to me instead of actual scum hunting. Drop your priors and assumptions and re-evaluate DGB (pretend that anything DGB said about you is about some third party) and analyze her content from a fresh perspective and show me you are actually scum hunting, and I am quite sure I can find other places and people to question. Right now you just are being so stubborn you are drowning out other avenues.

I mean; you could even just drop DGB to the back burner and do some actual scum hunting elsewhere. Anything to show you are legitimately operating with a town mindset in the current game state and not just putting out a narrative.

I agree that I could probably focus on others for now, but then I'd risk accidentally putting someone in a town pile, which is the exact opposite what I want to do this game.
“Why was I chosen?'
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:15 am

Post by BadGirls »

So...nobody wants to endorse me as a nice person with simply an aggressive playstyle?

Bad
BadGirls
BadGirls
Goon
BadGirls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:17 am

Post by BadGirls »

I agree with Drixx and BS. I resent the lack of defense of my personality and character. Lol. Not really.

Bad

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”