Micro 589: Pokémon Episode 2: GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 am

Post by lilith2013 »

^@BBT.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:55 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'm too busy pushing Kaboose because he hammered on page 1.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:56 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Please show me where you're pushing Kaboose right now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

OK, check me recent posts.

I mean, I'm not even scum reading Kaboose but he needs to be lynched. In fact, I would go as far as to say I'm 75% sure he will flip town.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:57 am

Post by beeboy »

BBT if we die and Molotov lives and is scum I will hate you forever
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:58 am

Post by beeboy »

We know what happens when we kill town before the scum
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:58 am

Bee, he snap hammered on page 1.

Come on man, that shit doesn't fly.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:01 am

Post by beeboy »

A Kaboose town or scum flip will just feed On there plan because someone will freak that someone wasn't or was on the wagon in all situations. A role blocker implies powered scum and the power role scum probably aren't quick hammering.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:07 am

Post by lilith2013 »

BBT, who are you scumreading?
Mollietov Cocktails
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:07 am

Post by Mollietov Cocktails »

In post 191, lilith2013 wrote:@mollietov, why are you voting kuroi?

cos i wasn't sure about wis and I am still not so I was working from the angle of trying to find a potential partner.

we missed d1 cos of the early derp hammer. so what you are seeing is my basic d1 scumhunting play. where I try to fish things out in order to figure out globally what the gamestate is.

but his what I am having to sot:

bbt wanting to lynch kaboose based on policy...in a micros game with 2 town down. :/

beeboy's rather sad push on us and his misreps. :/

bbt's scumread on you and wis but still wants to lynch anything with a pulse. :/

your and wis's weird familiarity. :/ which I asked about and I am still confused about.

wis's lack of interactions with me. :/

kuroi looks a bit better I think but it is kind of hard to discern between what is scum and what is dumb.

if I can somehow manage to sort wis then I feel like I can get a better grasp on the game so i am waiting for that to happen. and that is what i am trying to do.

that is where I am at. I REALLY don't like beeboy's fearmongering on our slot on phantom logic as in it does exist. bbt is being a total hypocrite with driving the fire lynch and then condemning the person who made that happen. it is usually a town tell ironically.

if you are town plz freaking help me out here. cos I was wondering if you and wis were scum together as well but bbt leaping to that conclusion makes me eh. and it weakens the hypocrisy tell which usually come from town that I had on him.
Mollietov Cocktails
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:08 am

In post 203, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, check me recent posts.

I mean, I'm not even scum reading Kaboose but he needs to be lynched. In fact, I would go as far as to say I'm 75% sure he will flip town.

then stop it. this is how town loses games
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:10 am

Post by beeboy »

Yawn only coming in to defend yourself, op.
Mollietov Cocktails
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:11 am

In post 207, beeboy wrote:A Kaboose town or scum flip will just feed On there plan because someone will freak that someone wasn't or was on the wagon in all situations. A role blocker implies powered scum and the power role scum probably aren't quick hammering.

the sad thing is I think beeboy is actually town here and trying to pad his scum meta. :/
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:12 am

Post by beeboy »

You think I am scum reading you in hopes of improving in scum meta .-.
That makes no sense
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:12 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 210, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:
In post 203, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, check me recent posts.

then stop it. this is how town loses games

I'm now near a computer so I'll have a post pretty soon, but I did want to say after my initial catchup that this is one of my, if not, my biggest reason to finding you scummy BBT. It's so easy for scum to hide these easy lynches behind the facade of "policy." This is why I don't believe in policy votes; when we lynch someone, it's because we genuinely believe they're scum. Not because they
deserve it.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:15 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 209, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:
In post 191, lilith2013 wrote:@mollietov, why are you voting kuroi?

cos i wasn't sure about wis and I am still not so I was working from the angle of trying to find a potential partner.

Why sheep wis if you weren't sure about him?

we missed d1 cos of the early derp hammer. so what you are seeing is my basic d1 scumhunting play. where I try to fish things out in order to figure out globally what the gamestate is.

but his what I am having to sot:

bbt wanting to lynch kaboose based on policy...in a micros game with 2 town down. :/

beeboy's rather sad push on us and his misreps. :/

Has he accused you of anything that you haven't done? If so, what?

bbt's scumread on you and wis but still wants to lynch anything with a pulse. :/

Response coming once BBT updates his scumreads.

your and wis's weird familiarity. :/ which I asked about and I am still confused about.

What exactly are you confused about? Can you point to which posts seem weird to you?

wis's lack of interactions with me. :/

Is that not normal?

kuroi looks a bit better I think but it is kind of hard to discern between what is scum and what is dumb.

Did he look bad before? What about him looks better?

if I can somehow manage to sort wis then I feel like I can get a better grasp on the game so i am waiting for that to happen. and that is what i am trying to do.

that is where I am at. I REALLY don't like beeboy's fearmongering on our slot on phantom logic as in it does exist. bbt is being a total hypocrite with driving the fire lynch and then condemning the person who made that happen. it is usually a town tell ironically.

How did BBT drive yesterday's lynch?

if you are town plz freaking help me out here. cos I was wondering if you and wis were scum together as well but bbt leaping to that conclusion makes me eh. and it weakens the hypocrisy tell which usually come from town that I had on him.

Why does BBT calling me/wisdom as the scumteam make you go "eh"? What hypocrisy tell?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:26 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 212, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:
In post 207, beeboy wrote:A Kaboose town or scum flip will just feed On there plan because someone will freak that someone wasn't or was on the wagon in all situations. A role blocker implies powered scum and the power role scum probably aren't quick hammering.

the sad thing is I think beeboy is actually town here and trying to pad his scum meta. :/

This post actually really bothers me that you'd paint me to be that kind of person.
Mollietov Cocktails
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:41 am

1. cos sheeping is a way to sort him and if i wind up scumreading him I can look for relational tells. it gives me a leg up in the game. if he is town i want to work with him so he is sort of the center of rotating planet until I can sort him and he is not giving me much and what he has given seems scummy to me.

2. yes.

3. I think bbt is probs town but ugh. i really wish he wld apply the same skill and focus to his games as he does his scum 1s altho sometimes he can get it right.

4. the post where wis singled you out to ask you for your thoughts and your response. it struck me as odd.

5. not when he is town.

6. yes, he looked bad so I was wondering if wis was doing a softbus by voting him yet couching it in "GUYZ LETS NOT QUICKLYNCH". a read on wis or even a solid townread other than him wld make things a lot easier. I am trying to be patient before I blow a fucking gasket and when I say solid townread I mean on some1 who isn't being derptastic or trying to pad their scumgames.

7. bbt voted fire *shrug* for reasons that made little sense then wants to pl kaboose for it.

8. cos i was wondering if you and wis were a scumteam too! the over familiarity feels weird to me. usually town moves in herds and I that is why bbt is a town lean even tho I disagree with his stances. he isn't some1 I can really work with I don't think.

the hypocrisy tell usually comes from town. it is poor form to push a wagon and then condemn the person who made it happen w/o trying to determine the motivation behind it. <------ that is the hypocrisy.

I still never really got an answer from kaboose. but i think i lean town on him.

I am gonna talk to my other head, she is much less jaded than I am.

Mollietov Cocktails
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Mollietov Cocktails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:56 am

In post 216, beeboy wrote:
In post 212, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:

This post actually really bothers me that you'd paint me to be that kind of person.

if this offends you I am sorry. it isn't just that I cannot understand the axis that you are spinning from it is that I see no axis to begin with.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:10 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 112, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:@ kaboose

walk me through that hammer

Want to know how Beeboy decides who to vote? It's in this next quote.

In post 114, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Molito\/

I will lea\/e this here =D

Try to ask questions, and you get voted. That's why I got voted. Beeboy, I expect a vote on me before night fall.

In post 116, Wisdom wrote:
In post 95, KuroiXHF wrote:Yet your vote's on me, huh? You agree with me, but are somehow faulting me. You can do better than that, lacking-Wisdom.

Agreeing with you doesn't make you town. It's easy for scum to WK

Obviously if I'm saying things that you agree with, I can't be the scummiest person on your lynch - I mean... Unless your basis is that "I'm too likeable." If you want to vote me so you can't fall in love with me, I'll at least accept that.

In post 125, beeboy wrote:I'd say you are town right now Wis. kouroi is white knighting the guilty to hard. Molotov I will explain later

I'm not allowed to elaborate because of the rules, but I will say that in terms of my meta, whiteknighting is not a scumtell.

In post 137, Kaboose wrote:
In post 66, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: KuroiXHF

Wait, you said NO quicklynches?

UNVOTE:

This was a town post until the unvote imo

And why is it town to vote myself? Can't take a joke much? :\

In post 145, Kaboose wrote:
In post 100, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm perfectly OK with your vote on me.

Why would you be fine with someone voting you? If you're town, isn't that counterproductive from your point of view and therefore something you shouldn't like?

Eh, I think you already contradicted yourself from your last post.

In post 147, Kaboose wrote:
In post 104, KuroiXHF wrote:

1. What's with the \/?
2. Why do you think Kaboose, if he were mafia, put himself out there for the hammer if it would cause him so much attention?
3. What do you hope to achieve by voting the person asking all of these questions?
3a. If you're so sure that Kaboose is scum, why aren't you voting him?

1. Who cares?
2. You're arguing/defending me and creating WIFOM at the same time by asking the question like that. My action on D1 should just be given a read one way or the other, and not discussed. The action is not alignment indicative to the point you can say "That is something scum/town would do" but everyone can come up with how they feel about the action in their gut and give that feeling out.

If we get in to "would town/scum do x" we're going to go around in circles that game and that doesn't help. Just giving it a "I think he's ____ for his hammer" is the productive thing to do. Let's do that.
3a. Valid question.

1. It might be important to the game. I haven't played with Beeboy outside of the game, but I find it unlikely that he types with \/ outside of the game on a regular basis.
2. You created a WIFOM by hammering Fire Starter on the first day. I'm not going to carry the weight of your responsibility. Do it yourself.

In post 148, Kaboose wrote:
In post 105, beeboy wrote:2. He thinks he can get away with it.
3a. I think you are scum.

In post 106, KuroiXHF wrote:
3a. Why? The only reason I could possibly see is that I voted you.

Post 105, 2, how do you know what I think?

Post 106, 2, I know a lot of people do this on this site, but do you honestly think finding a game(which I'm sure there are plenty out there for you to find of me doing the same thing) where I did the same thing would prove anything about my alignment THIS game?

Post 106, 3a, why are you looking for reasons why other people might be scum reading you? That's scummy.

I think it's townie to find out why you're being voted. Obviously, it's important to know why you're being voted. If I'm being voted on a misconception, we better get that shit cleared up. We're lynching scum, not just whomever rubs you the wrong way, and that's why I think I'm getting voted since I'm not getting a straight answer.

In post 150, Kaboose wrote:
In post 112, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:@ kaboose

walk me through that hammer

I counted the votes to make sure they were L-1.

I then voted.

Reason 1 - I was feeling lucky
Reason 2 - I feel confident enough in my ability to prove myself town to everyone that I wasn't afraid of the repercussions.

I really want to vote you on principle now. However, I don't believe in policy lynches... although you
are
tempting me. By the way, please collect all the quotes so that you make one larger post instead of turning Page 7 into Page Kaboose.

In post 174, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 74, Wisdom wrote:Why was it a scum move? There are plenty of people who hammer like that as town.

And it should never go unpunished. Ever.

As I've said before, this is a shitty way to go about lynching someone. It seems like you're more about the rule than the reason why the rule exists.

Why am I scum?

You're tunneling on Kaboose and it's reeking of opportunism.

In post 159, KuroiXHF wrote:
But I'm confident in finding scum in Beeboy. Going after you was too easy and I thought he was a new player until I checked his posts and games that he's been in. He's not a new player and should know better than this. He's opportunistic - hardcore.

Lining up lynches?

I don't know what you mean by this. Please explain.

In post 163, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:kuroi looks a bit better I think but it is kind of hard to discern between what is scum and what is dumb.

LOL. Please point to me the dumb things I've been saying.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:21 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 219, KuroiXHF wrote:Try to ask questions, and you get voted. That's why I got voted. Beeboy, I expect a vote on me before night fall.

Ha\/e you read my case on them yet?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:22 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 218, Mollietov Cocktails wrote:if this offends you I am sorry. it isn't just that I cannot understand the axis that you are spinning from it is that I see no axis to begin with.

I ha\/e trouble seeing this actually, half you head has admitted to the fact that you guys are lurking and now you are saying you don't understand why I think it is wrong you are lurking.
And out of all the things that you thought could be going through my mind the first thing you thought of was I am deliberately playing badly to help me meta myself for when I am scum in future games.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Are you talking about ?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:09 am

Post by beeboy »

(They say they can only make a few posts)
In post 164, beeboy wrote:So your few posts just so happen to help spread attention to more players so you can slide by while people tunnel eachother? If your posts themselves weren't scummy I would be ok but they aren't.

In post 170, beeboy wrote:Find a town read in mmolitov's ISO there aren't any because they want to promote conflict. If thy are trying to solve the game that her there ISO wouldn't be so light. Thy have had 0 good posts all game
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:09 am

Post by beeboy »

185 plus those 2 are probably my strongest arguments.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”