clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 569, SirCakez wrote:Sensei what are your reads looking like right now?

You know, just for asking me this while I was in the middle of giving reads. Don't think I'm gonna give any more. : p
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Of course it looks like bussing to you, you're confirmation biasing.
It is a terrible post/vote though.
P-Edit: That's not nice :(
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 568, Phoenix Wright wrote:
In post 558, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 460, Phoenix Wright wrote:And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol

This is a good point, and makes me feel like Cakez's scum read was fake to begin with.

UNVOTE: beeboy

VOTE: SirCakez

UNVOTE: This doesn't feel right. You just happened to show up after we started mentioning you again? And then you just jump right onto the current biggest wagon? I don't like it...

Yep, I just happened to show up just then and start posting, as we had just been released from drill, so I figured I would catch up in my car before making my long drive home. And I had said just before the weekend that cakes was my second preference, but the wagons were tired up at 4 votes a piece before I moved mine.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 574, clearance only wrote:
In post 558, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 460, Phoenix Wright wrote:And those last 3 points of yours happened after you said you'd write your case against me. So if they hadn't happened, you would only have one point for why you think I'm scum? Lol

This is a good point, and makes me feel like Cakez's scum read was fake to begin with.

UNVOTE: beeboy

VOTE: SirCakez

Am I crazy or does this look like bussing?

You're not crazy at all. I knew full well what it looked like when I did it. Just like I knew how the timing of my posts was going to look. I just didn't care.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

PW Sensei SirCakez can the three of you knock it off. You're all town and all bitching at each other.

While y'all are bitching. Toog and Ari are lurking.

~Titus
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Bakers what do you think of Xkfyu?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 580, SirCakez wrote:Bakers what do you think of Xkfyu?

Indeed
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Probably town but I lost this time I was going to speak with Shiro about it.

~Titus
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm still waiting for you to explain this gut scum read to me Titus.

Unvote;
Vote: SirCakez
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 579, Cookie Bakers wrote:Toog ... lurking.
Just because I have a low post count, doesn't mean I'm lurking. I've covered most issues whenever I make a new post. Not all of us sit at our computer and wait to have active conversations.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 583, Toogeloo wrote:I'm still waiting for you to explain this gut scum read to me Titus.

Unvote;
Vote: SirCakez

Wow this is another awful naked vote. They can't all be scum but jeez.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 584, Toogeloo wrote:
Just because I have a low post count, doesn't mean I'm lurking. I've covered most issues whenever I make a new post. Not all of us sit at our computer and wait to have active conversations.

Really, you've covered the issues? You're not getting upset when town get wagoned.

You've said Clevage was "trying too hard" when pushing a Phoenix wagon. You know where I usually see this, scum trying to silence town leaders.

You spent a lot of energy attacking Phoenix's wagon, but you never outright state Phoenix is town.

You're just attacking leadership and lurking your way through this.

Even your last vote on Cakey doesn't explain what you dislike about him.

You jumped on beeboy. Uber sheepage.

So I ask you, where's your spine on your reads? The town toog I know has one. Scum toog just makes sure to "comment" on what he feels is important.

~Titus
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 586, Cookie Bakers wrote:

Really, you've covered the issues? You're not getting upset when town get wagoned.

You've said Clevage was "trying too hard" when pushing a Phoenix wagon. You know where I usually see this, scum trying to silence town leaders.

You spent a lot of energy attacking Phoenix's wagon, but you never outright state Phoenix is town.

So I ask you, where's your spine on your reads? The town toog I know has one. Scum toog just makes sure to "comment" on what he feels is important.

~Titus

#Rekt
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:24 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

If Toog was #rekt, where is your vote?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

~Titus

I don't get upset about anything, typically, though I am known to get frustrated from time to time when it comes to obtuse behavior.

"Trying too hard" isn't how I'd describe it. I'd say it was more just a shit reason, voting someone because they didn't mesh with the rest of the RVS.

I also don't have a town read on Phoenix, hence the reason I've never called him town. I haven't called him scum either. I've never understood why people need to decisively clarify players that early in day 1. I reacted to the wagon on Phoenix and his response to the wagon, and responded to those. I also called out the player who was sideline jabbing and misrepping a player, and that was my first real read of the game for scum. I didn't sheep anyone, unless you want to argue that because I voted after Michael that I was a sheep then that's your prerogative.

What leadership am I bashing that is present in this game? If you mean cleavage, why am I now assisting them to Lynch Cakez?

It is a naked vote, and the only reason I have is that I am lending support to the wagon. I wouldn't even say I have a scum read on the slot. So yeah, guilty of sheeping, but not on the target you claim I was.

@Mod: this game was advertised only as being Role Madness. Role Madness was not listed in signups or opening post. Is the game still considered a Role Madness game, or has it changed since it's advertisement?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Michael = Mirhawk. Auto correct
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

If this game is a role madness game, I will be a bit upset with my role.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 216, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 213, SirCakez wrote:This is partially true, but scum will put themselves in the spotlight to get mislynches on occasion. A game I just finished, Open 623, had a prime example of this. We all just wrote off a deathtunneler as town and they ended being scum. So just because he's hard pushing doesn't clear them 100% of being scum.
Would you be happier if we gave percentages on our reads? Like, I don't know how anyone else can't see it, but Phoenix is like 97.452% town. That gives me 2.548% of being wrong I guess.

In post 589, Toogeloo wrote:I also don't have a town read on Phoenix, hence the reason I've never called him town.

I dunno calling him 97.452% town seemed like a townread to me, you just never stated so. Now you are saying that you didn't townread him? Then what did those numbers meant.

~Shiro
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 588, Cookie Bakers wrote:If Toog was #rekt, where is your vote?

On cakey cause they ask me weird questions obviously.
3dicerolling
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
3dicerolling
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by 3dicerolling »

In post 589, Toogeloo wrote:

~Titus

I don't get upset about anything, typically, though I am known to get frustrated from time to time when it comes to obtuse behavior.

"Trying too hard" isn't how I'd describe it. I'd say it was more just a shit reason, voting someone because they didn't mesh with the rest of the RVS.

I also don't have a town read on Phoenix, hence the reason I've never called him town. I haven't called him scum either. I've never understood why people need to decisively clarify players that early in day 1. I reacted to the wagon on Phoenix and his response to the wagon, and responded to those. I also called out the player who was sideline jabbing and misrepping a player, and that was my first real read of the game for scum. I didn't sheep anyone, unless you want to argue that because I voted after Michael that I was a sheep then that's your prerogative.

What leadership am I bashing that is present in this game? If you mean cleavage, why am I now assisting them to Lynch Cakez?

It is a naked vote, and the only reason I have is that I am lending support to the wagon. I wouldn't even say I have a scum read on the slot. So yeah, guilty of sheeping, but not on the target you claim I was.

@Mod: this game was advertised only as being Role Madness. Role Madness was not listed in signups or opening post. Is the game still considered a Role Madness game, or has it changed since it's advertisement?

This game would be classified as role madness. I forgot to put it on signups, but if you would like it added to the OP as a reminder, I can do that.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 167, Toogeloo wrote:You're trying too hard. He's an early train in RVS, and since it's still page 3 at this point, it's not as if any one could possibly not have a puzzled look on their face, especially since your reasoning is total shit for not following the appropriate flow of RVS. There's nothing to debunk considering the case is shit in the first place and just as random as the RVS stage in general is. I feel like his reaction is definitely appropriate considering that he's the first wagon of the game.

Trying too hard is your exact words verbatim Toog.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Toog, I am a sadistic little woman. I like seeing the blood of my scumreads spill all over the floor.

The next time I or Shiro types Dayvig: Toog, it will be serious.

Can you give your reads Darling?

~Titus
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 593, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 588, Cookie Bakers wrote:If Toog was #rekt, where is your vote?

On cakey cause they ask me weird questions obviously.

You're voting Cakey because he's wierd? Really, you of all people? You're the quintessential definition of weird. That's how you wagon lynchbait.

Join me on Toog.

~Titus
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Jesus Toog time to backtrack yo.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:23 pm