droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:26 am

Post by droog »

In post 1042, Garmr wrote:He quickly discards my reasoning on ari. Even through he has been constantly using it through out the game to keep a scum read on ari. He pretty knows why I wanted ari lynched. Nothing has changed none of my points on ari had been refuted in fact after yesterdays lynch he should be even more suspicious as to why ari survived. But what is he doing now his bagging my my entire reasoning and focus on ari. It's because it's not the popular opinion.

i also dont discard your case on ari
from yesterday

i still scumread ari
(though less heavily than before)
and would happily lynch it

all i said is that your angry play
was not goood
and ari had a point
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1050, droog wrote:
In post 1042, Garmr wrote:He quickly discards my reasoning on ari. Even through he has been constantly using it through out the game to keep a scum read on ari. He pretty knows why I wanted ari lynched. Nothing has changed none of my points on ari had been refuted in fact after yesterdays lynch he should be even more suspicious as to why ari survived. But what is he doing now his bagging my my entire reasoning and focus on ari. It's because it's not the popular opinion.

i also dont discard your case on ari
from yesterday

i still scumread ari
(though less heavily than before)
and would happily lynch it

all i said is that your angry play
was not goood
and ari had a point

lets look at ari point shall we

In post 1012, Aristophanes wrote:Like you are so bullheadedly committed to lynching me that I don't think you even care my alignment anymore. You just want me dead.

1.You aren't scumhunting.
2.You aren't convincing anyone.
3.You are just in a deathtunnel going nowhere.

Get out of the damned tunnel and look around. Look at others and their cases.
Find someone to support!

If you want me lynched, maybe restate this case. But just saying "D1 & D2 case still stands" isn't going to get you any god damn support!

1. is entirely wrong because i still have a solid case on ari and that's why my vote was on him plus at the time I was considering other people I didn't pull that dwlee case out of thin air I been thinking about for some time I just wasn't to vocal because I wanted dwlee to bus.

2.day 2 proved differently I got the wagon to l-1 I was just venting my frustration before i got into it.

3 day 2 proves that wrong.

ari's points were wrong also I never called him town.

In post 1011, Aristophanes wrote:Let's see, what has Garmr done today?

: Calls Johnny a waste.
True

: Calls me bad town.
was implying that I thought he was above that for town

: Calls Johnny bad again and claims.
providing information for town

: Votes me because "hard to lynch" and "see past cases."
Ari never debunked the past cases they are still valid and I was using the fact that the controversy over a ari lynch was different than all the town lynches.

: Responds to me by putting Johnny down, claiming I wouldn't be bussed because it would out the scumteam, and restating that past cases stand.
I'm angry at johnny so what i was responding to criticism that ari raised,Giving a suggestion on why scum wouldn't bus him for towncred he made the opposite point as to push it as thing to push him as town,He also flat out lies about the reasoning why I'm scum reading him saying it's becuase his a bad townie which it's not

: Gives up?
stating how I feel haven't given up

: Claims resistance to my lynch, though it looks like it is merely out of style now. Calls town retarded.
pretty much calling out the townies that dropped ari case for no reason day 3 even through they were adamant day 2

Garmr, please start scumhunting.
You want to see bad town, THIS^^^^^ IS BAD TOWN~

Not even mentioning that all of this early day 3.

Literally I could dispute all of what ari said day 1 and 2 your post jumps out as opportunistic because if you were really scum reading ari you would be able to see how he twist some things in his favor. My annoyance with johnny doesn't factor in day 3 and can be ignored. The only thing I saw merit in was ari saying I should be more vocal with my views because I'm going to die. I was going do that near the end of the day after I built enough support on ari at the time but That may never happen today.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Garmr »

I have had a theory since the night phase of day 2 that scum is

ari/dwlee/?

I chucked in these names and these are the results

ari/dwlee/hasta I am starting to have doubts on this one through becuase hasta was first to vote the counter wagon and I don't think scum would of started one at that stage dwlee behavior towards hasta is weird through.

ari/dwlee/(persivul/skull) works well

ari/dwlee/(droog/dr cirno) works well

ari/dwlee/nosf I think this one is extremely unlikely but it can work.

ari/dwlee/numbers I don't think numbers would put all his scum buddies as town reads.

ari/dwlee/lowell is meh no real connection but kinda disappointed that lowell has been ducking all game.

My tracker results may mean jackshit through because scum may have a ninja or I been hitting the wrong scum with the tracks. I also think godfather due to dwlee is a possibility and if it's in the game.

Cop plus tracker means scums going to have some role to counter one of the two. I could be in this to find the god father if he gets cleared. But honestly I don't know.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I am town garmr, try again.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:12 am

Post by droog »

In post 1011, Aristophanes wrote:You want to see bad town, THIS^^^^^ IS BAD TOWN~

but this is what i was agreeing with
not any one particular point about a 'deathtunnel'

(and im more convinced than ever now that ari was right here)

just because i scumread the guy
doesnt mean he cant be rigth occasionally
why cant i have both positions here
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Droog why u flailin bro
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:14 am

Post by droog »

In post 1051, Garmr wrote:1. is entirely wrong because i still have a solid case on ari and that's why my vote was on him plus at the time I was considering other people I didn't pull that dwlee case out of thin air I been thinking about for some time I just wasn't to vocal because I wanted dwlee to bus.

2.day 2 proved differently I got the wagon to l-1 I was just venting my frustration before i got into it.

3 day 2 proves that wrong.

i will give you that
looking at it again

accusing you of both deathtunnelling and not scumhunting
is trying to have it both ways on ari's part
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:16 am

Post by droog »

actually
lemme look at 1011 again
i mostly read ari's points from mem
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 am

Post by droog »

In post 1055, Dwlee99 wrote:Droog why u flailin bro

dwee why are your posts weak brah
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

lol k
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Vote Count 3.1

hasta_la_pasta [1]
: Number_0ne
Droog [3]
: Garmr, Aristophanes, Dwlee99
Number_0ne [2]
: Nosferatu, Persivul

Not Voting [4]
: hasta_la_pasta, droog, Lowell

5 Votes are required to obtain a lynch. 5 votes are also required to obtain a no-lynch prior to deadline.
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2016-03-17 12:00:00)

Sorry for the hella late VC. Haven't been at a computer until today.
Prodding Nosferatu
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

Why are there 4 votes on droog.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by droog »

In post 1059, Dwlee99 wrote:lol k
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is 4th vote a mod mistake

Yes, fixed
Last edited by DiamondSentinel on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

pdodge, I'll offer an opinion after ap euro hw
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1052, Garmr wrote:I have had a theory since the night phase of day 2 that scum is

ari/dwlee/?

ari/dwlee/hasta I am starting to have doubts on this one through becuase hasta was first to vote the counter wagon and I don't think scum would of started one at that stage dwlee behavior towards hasta is weird through.

ari/dwlee/numbers I don't think numbers would put all his scum buddies as town reads.

ari/dwlee/lowell is meh no real connection but kinda disappointed that lowell has been ducking all game.

My tracker results may mean jackshit through because scum may have a ninja or I been hitting the wrong scum with the tracks. I also think godfather due to dwlee is a possibility and if it's in the game.

Cop plus tracker means scums going to have some role to counter one of the two. I could be in this to find the god father if he gets cleared. But honestly I don't know.

You think it's more likely that there's a ninja in this setup than that you're wrong about either dwlee or aristo?
last.fm
gtkas
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by droog »

i guess ive attracted a lynch mob
ill be away most of tomorrow
no quicklynch plz
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1065, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1052, Garmr wrote:I have had a theory since the night phase of day 2 that scum is

ari/dwlee/?

You think it's more likely that there's a ninja in this setup
than that you're wrong about either dwlee or aristo?

the two aren't connected I don't know why you would even compare the two?

I am trying to outguess the mod with the cop and tracker based on the fact i'm a tracker and johnny was a cop it has nothing to do with dwlee and aristo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

Well if scum took the time to keep aristo alive and you didn't get a tracker result out of him that night you would assume he's a ninja or something which is where I thought you were getting the idea of a ninja from.
last.fm
gtkas
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1068, Nosferatu wrote:Well if scum took the time to keep aristo alive and you didn't get a tracker result out of him that night you would assume he's a ninja or something which is where I thought you were getting the idea of a ninja from.
^
I kinda got the same impression.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1068, Nosferatu wrote:Well if scum took the time to keep aristo alive and you didn't get a tracker result out of him that night you would assume he's a ninja or something which is where I thought you were getting the idea of a ninja from.

I would just assume that another member of the scum team would of made the kill. The only way I think it would clear ari is if we lynch two scum power roles that aren't related to kills like strongman,ninja ect.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Lowell »

Caught up. Dwlee is town, and nos likely is too. Though I'd venture that at least one of the volume posters is probably scum.

number and hasta are basically interchangeable to me. One is probably scum, but I find it hard to believe that BOTH are, if for no other reason that it seems impossible they could have run the game this easily.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:32 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Speaking of hasta, I'm going to prod them when I get home.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
hasta_la_pasta
hasta_la_pasta
Goon
hasta_la_pasta
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by hasta_la_pasta »

Ok coming into this day, I had Lowell and #1 in mind as top scumspects. But I'll admit that the last two flips threw me off a bit. First Ric straight out claims that he doesn't care about the game and so of course is flipped, then Johnny peels off the game without commenting on the wagon he inspired and flips cop. There's really no chance of town winning with lackluster play like this. I mean, Gar should be confirmed town now because of Johnny's hints but in the back of my mind I'm still kind of wondering what he was really thinking since he never showed back up. And now #1 is gone without any explanation. What's the deal here??

Anyway, I still think #1 is a good target and I think Nos is a pretty town for calling him and out and sticking with it. But it pings me to see people -- Lowell, Pers, Ari, Dwlee -- be okay with a vote on *either* me or him, without trying to zone in on one.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Meh,I'll try to hone in later I guess.

Hasta raises a good point there.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”