Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Ari has been posting elsewhere.

Dave, you know I read people through wagons. Right or wrong, it's what I do. You're trying to paint two lynches as scummy is just stupid or scummy. Shiro has you as town, but I don't. You want me to shoot Ari but won't vote for him. We are getting two lynches today. The first just will happen to be one we approve of because we have the hammer.

The only people who have tried to stop this plan are our scumreads, and I do not find that to be a coincidence. Scum don't want a dual lynch.

If Ari is town, you bet scum want him dead before he claims. A dayvig removes a player. We make them claim. We wagon them. The fact you know me better and are still pursuing this irks me.

Toog, I am not playing counter to any ideal group play. I have been pretty consistent on what I have been saying. You're flailing pretty hard. Are you afraid Ari will have a super claim where I can't shoot him?

@Clevage, It's as close as you can get anywhere. You aren't answering how Toog's play is town, you're saying it's not a scumclaim. Shiro and I are both pretty certain Toog is scum.

~Titus
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:14 am

Post by clearance only »

I recall Aristo having an aversion to playing scum.
The timing of his posts look like resetting the prod timer.

Cookie Bakers wrote:@Clevage, It's as close as you can get anywhere. You aren't answering how Toog's play is town, you're saying it's not a scumclaim. Shiro and I are both pretty certain Toog is scum.

I thought we went over why I think toog will probably flip town.
Saying he's scum because of some ATE is just bullshit that needs to be called out more often so it stops happening. That's all.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

No. We went over you buying Toog's narrative and ignoring his play. He's more concerned with having us shoot than us getting it right. He's not scumhunting at all. Tog is ONLY doing AtE.

If Ari is scum, then we can get the votes to put him to L minus 1 and intent to hammer no problem. He'll claim or we'll get a scum lynch.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 976, Cookie Bakers wrote:Dave, you know I read people through wagons. Right or wrong, it's what I do. You're trying to paint two lynches as scummy is just stupid or scummy.
Nah, it's not scummy. Just idiotic and pedantic.
In post 976, Cookie Bakers wrote:The only people who have tried to stop this plan are our scumreads, and I do not find that to be a coincidence. Scum don't want a dual lynch.
I'd argue the opposite. Scum would
love
a dual lynch if it's based around wagons, as they can input quite a considerable amount and sway it towards hitting town just as a regular lynch would, and then when it hits town they can make you look really bad because you dayvigged town. You know what they'd be pissing themselves in terror at? You just randomly firing a shot without the wagon with little input from scum, as it could hit one of them a lot easier as they wouldn't be able to manipulate and push down the wagon.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Scum have to justify their votes twice as hard and focus on fooling us. People are quaking that I won't shoot Cakey, despite him being available for a second lynch. You're refusing to vote Ari. Toog is too. If Ari is this obvscum, like everyone is peddling, why is it so hard to get votes on him and easy on Cakey?

People aren't quaking at us shooting unilaterally regardless of alignment. Scum are freaking out about justifying their votes.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

Who ever said Ari is obvscum?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Nahdia »

Ari has just lurked. If you want to murder the lurker then fine but personally I'd say do it second (use your shot on someone else then lynch Ari) because their flip tells us next to nothing.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

What's your read on Ari Nahdia?

Ari has been lurking and prod dodging the entire game, while posting elsewhere. It's a common scum indicator but I have doubts here.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 980, Cookie Bakers wrote:If Ari is this obvscum, like everyone is peddling, why is it so hard to get votes on him and easy on Cakey?

Everyone's justifying potentially voting Ari. They just can't be arsed because it seems like a lot of effort over you literally just shooting him and ending it there, rather than wasting time with this whole "ooh lets get him to L-1 first". You're just being stubborn for no reason, and it's a
huge
fucking pain in the ass. Also, no offence here, but we have no reason to trust you over anyone else. Who knows that you won't just vote them and get them regularly lynched since they were at L-1? Yeah yeah, I know, people will see it as scummy, but this is you we're talking about here Titus, and if anyone could pull that shit, it's you.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In my place, who would you shoot Dave or beeboy?

Toog or Clevage?
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:46 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 980, Cookie Bakers wrote:If Ari is this obvscum, like everyone is peddling, why is it so hard to get votes on him and easy on Cakey?

It's not or wasn't easy to votes on cakes. As the most active person in this thread I feel I'm more qualified on that subject than you are.
If Ari is scum, people are and probably have bussing or throwing light shade there anyway.

@Dave; It's just more town controlled kills. But I agree that trying to set this up in a way that makes it like a second lynch will probably create more false positives than not considering that there's no real reason to oppose the ari lynch outside of lolpolicy anyway.

We'll still end up with an actual lynch though so no worries.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 983, Cookie Bakers wrote:What's your read on Ari Nahdia?
Scum.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 985, Cookie Bakers wrote:In my place, who would you shoot Dave or beeboy?

Parsing, clarify please.

Is that as in "which out of Dave or beeboy would you shoot", or "dave or beeboy, which player would either of you shoot?"
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 984, Davsto wrote:

Everyone's justifying potentially voting Ari. They just can't be arsed because it seems like a lot of effort over you literally just shooting him and ending it there, rather than wasting time with this whole "ooh lets get him to L-1 first". You're just being stubborn for no reason, and it's a
huge
fucking pain in the ass. Also, no offence here, but we have no reason to trust you over anyone else. Who knows that you won't just vote them and get them regularly lynched since they were at L-1? Yeah yeah, I know, people will see it as scummy, but this is you we're talking about here Titus, and if anyone could pull that shit, it's you.

And here's the quaking. Fear of Titus scum to justify not casting a vote on your scumread when a hammer rather than a dayvig would justify lynching us.

You're the one being stubborn by claiming to scumread Ari but refusing to vote him.
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 988, Davsto wrote:
In post 985, Cookie Bakers wrote:In my place, who would you shoot Dave or beeboy?

Parsing, clarify please.

Is that as in "which out of Dave or beeboy would you shoot", or "dave or beeboy, which player would either of you shoot?"

I am asking Nahdia which of those two pairs she'd shoot.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 989, Cookie Bakers wrote:
In post 984, Davsto wrote:

huge

And here's the quaking. Fear of Titus scum to justify not casting a vote on your scumread when a hammer rather than a dayvig would justify lynching us.

You're the one being stubborn by claiming to scumread Ari but refusing to vote him.

I'm refusing to vote him because you've got a bullet to shoot him with you dim fuck. Why waste time moving my vote over there to build a wagon that everyone will agree with to shoot someone everyone will agree with when you can just fucking shoot him now and literally nothing fucking different will happen

PEdit right
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Nahdia »

Do you honestly expect me to read someone who has made 1 post with any game information?
In post 416, Aristophanes wrote:Alright, time to post and play and shit!

On early game chat, I started with Ocarina, the obviously best game in the franchise!

I don't get BeeBoy's "this is a long, spammy game" comment. It was at the end of Pg 2, and there were votes being tossed around. The game was neither that long nor that spammy at that point. Also, he had no read, yet knew it was spammy? Say what??

Uggh, Dwlee making naked votes is so Dwlee but Geez.

Cleavage is good. I like the Phoenix push. Possible scum in the reactions, especially .

Dwlee, what makes you see TvT in Phoenix vs Cleavage (which is, incidentally, a video I would love to see.)
Also Dwlee, I see that you are projecting your own meta onto Phoenix. I know that is tempting, but everyone plays differently and I don't think this is either valid or proper. Do you have reason to townread them other than "this reminds me of me?"

Beeboy jumped right in when he returned. He's cool.

Phoenix' unvote was weird.

I'm on page 7 now.
Could easily go either way on this. The comments they made are all easy, noncommittal, et cetera. But some town likes to just give stream on conscious as they catch up. Possibly posturing on Phoenix but with no followup I obviously couldn't say. Actions speak louder than words and Ari has no actions.

-Zaphkael, 2020
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:52 am

Post by clearance only »

Also titus in reading toogs iso the only thing that really stands out is him taking a pretty aggressive town stance on PW on the back of my page 1 (lol) reasons for voting him and basically using that plus "he's genuine" to call him town and used that as leverage to dig into with his push on beeboy. While ignoring what I've brought up later on.
Could actually be scum after a closer look.
I just think most of your reasoning has been bad. : D
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Nahdia »

Toog or Clevage?
Dav and... idk?

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

Because scum are accountable for their scumreads. Right now, I have a nagging paranoia that the Ari wagon is 100% town on town and scum are trying to justify not being on the wagon and then attacking everyone who voted it.

Scum are going to have to actually push reads in my acceptable pool or try and mislynch Cakey.

@Clevage, Your Cakey wagon was cakewalk.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:55 am

Post by clearance only »

In post 994, Nahdia wrote:Dav and... idk?

Between me and toog you don't know who you'd shoot?
Really?
Cookie Bakers
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Cookie Bakers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Cookie Bakers »

In post 993, clearance only wrote:Also titus in reading toogs iso the only thing that really stands out is him taking a pretty aggressive town stance on PW on the back of my page 1 (lol) reasons for voting him and basically using that plus "he's genuine" to call him town and used that as leverage to dig into with his push on beeboy. While ignoring what I've brought up later on.
Could actually be scum after a closer look.
I just think most of your reasoning has been bad. : D

Ok, great. We read the game differently. *shrug*

Let's force these players to take some stances rather than whine about protown play.
clearance only
clearance only
Goon
clearance only
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:57 am

Post by clearance only »

Cookie Bakers wrote:@Clevage, Your Cakey wagon was cakewalk.

Nope.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Nahdia »

I can respect the whole "kill the lurker" mentality though Ari did say they'd be relevant today so maybe give them this last chance? I'm not going to pretend to have a read on Ari, nor am I going to read into the people who want to kill Ari and the people who don't until after the flip.

P-Edit: Really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”